15 minutes ago, mace42 said:

any chance to get a straitjacket that can be worn over a catsuit?

It's cold in the north and the steel panties doesn't provide much insulation

The only way that could work with the current setup, would be to make a combination-item with both. Since both straitjackets and catsuits use the same slot.

On 19.12.2017 at 11:42 PM, LazyBoot said:

I think both your issues are because the breast yoke use slot 32 (the body slot), so the device hider will by default hide the piercings and chastity gear while there's something equipped.

Looks like maybe those are missing the nohide keyword. Actually, it looks like all the new catsuits (and possibly the straitjackets) also could use that.

I thought equipping an item to a slot occupied by another item would unequip that item. Although, I do have a similar problem with another mod that lets me wear invisible mask armor and mix and match with different visual-only clothing and armor items provided by the same mod. Some of the items turned invisible when equipping certain gear, but since I had only encountered the problem with this mod, I assumed it was an isolated case with said mod.

I really wish there was a compatability mod that'd let us pick and chose which slot would be occupied by which items. I don't see why an item has to visually overwrite another when they're not even on the same area of the body. Probably also why I'm not a coder.

57 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

I thought equipping an item to a slot occupied by another item would unequip that item. Although, I do have a similar problem with another mod that lets me wear invisible mask armor and mix and match with different visual-only clothing and armor items provided by the same mod. Some of the items turned invisible when equipping certain gear, but since I had only encountered the problem with this mod, I assumed it was an isolated case with said mod.

I really wish there was a compatability mod that'd let us pick and chose which slot would be occupied by which items. I don't see why an item has to visually overwrite another when they're not even on the same area of the body. Probably also why I'm not a coder.

I think you misunderstood me a bit there...

The breast yoke uses the same slot as normal armor, therefore the device hider thinks you have armor on and hides piercings and chastity gear, because that's what the default settings is set to. And it seems nearly all the new items doesn't have the keyword that should prevent that from happening.

The reason it uses the body slot is probably because it needs to reshape the breasts, and in order to do so it needs to replace the body.

19 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

I think you misunderstood me a bit there...

The breast yoke uses the same slot as normal armor, therefore the device hider thinks you have armor on and hides piercings and chastity gear, because that's what the default settings is set to. And it seems nearly all the new items doesn't have the keyword that should prevent that from happening.

The reason it uses the body slot is probably because it needs to reshape the breasts, and in order to do so it needs to replace the body.

That does make a lot more sense, yes. I suppose there's not an easy way to change that then? There really should be separate slots for upper and lower body, but that's probably hard coded into the game.

By the way, ever since I joined this community, you've been very active and patient enough to put up with all my infernal questions. I'm very thankful for that, dude. I'm assuming dude because of your avatar, but anyway, thank you :smile:

35 minutes ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

Have a problem with strait-jackets  and followers. (both legbinder + non-legbinder versions). The jackets are not hiding follower arms correctly or they go to the armbinder pose. However, they do work correctly on my player character. Running with  FNIS 7.0.

Screenshot 1

Does it persist if going through a loading screen?

On 12/20/2017 at 9:59 PM, slicksly said:

I'd appreciate if someone could upload this to a mirror that allows resuming failed downloads. Chrome, IEX and Firefox with resuming addons still keep failing on me without allowing for resuming, however previously DCL on megaupload has worked.

Add "Opera" to the list of browsers as well. I have tried multiple times these past days with no luck.

Here is to hoping :confounded:

3 hours ago, qawsedrftg765 said:

Have a problem with strait-jackets  and followers. (both legbinder + non-legbinder versions). The jackets are not hiding follower arms correctly or they go to the armbinder pose. However, they do work correctly on my player character. Running with  FNIS 7.0.

Screenshot 1

go to MCM and Devious Devices settings then (not sure) one of tab include sladebar that defined how much npc will be processing (defualt:0) set to 2-5 that could fix it.
Ciri ? :3

7 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Does it persist if going through a loading screen?

Going through a loading screen just seems to guarantee that they are in the 'armbinder' position.

Screenshot 2.

4 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

go to MCM and Devious Devices settings then (not sure) one of tab include sladebar that defined how much npc will be processing (defualt:0) set to 2-5 that could fix it.
Ciri ? :3

Was already set to 5, tried @ 1, 0 and 10. Same result. And Yeap Ciri :tongue:

Maybe animation,pose is applayed after location reload.  It's possible that followers have custom skeleton? i dont know, really but i think that custom races supports custom  skeletons and maybe that skeletons not workinkg with zaz/dd animations? hmm try to remove gear and put it again dd reconfiguration in mcm
Ciri - Geralt <3 my fatherland <3

Since updating and reinstalling everything, I CTD while MCM is being configured. Can anybody give me insight as to why this is happening?

Load order

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Falskaar.esm=1
Wyrmstooth.esp=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
moonpath.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RSkyrimChildren.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp=1
JKs Skyrim.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
Immersive Jewelry.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
BlackthornManor.esp=1
OBIS.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp=1
UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
breezehomebasementutilitiestwo.esp=1
FtM_3 - OBIS + CCOR.esp=1
FtM_3 - OBIS.esp=0
zThingsInDark.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
MikanEyes All in one.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Megumi2017.esp=1
Mona follower.esp=1
Nami.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
FtM_3.esp=0
FtM_3 - CCOR.esp=0
High Level Enemies - SIC.esp=1
OBISDB.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp=1
SL01AmuletsSkyrimDGDB_Outfit_CCOR.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp=1
comvex-hmpriestess.esp=1
Graesholt - Bleakcoast Cave Easter Egg Improved.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=0
RSChildren.esp=1
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HornyDragons.esp=1
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp=1
AliciaPainSlut.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
moonpath_questdata.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1
qayl.esp=1
TacticalValtheim.esp=1
SexLab-Parasites.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
CaranthirTowerReborn.esp=1
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp=1
ForgottenCity.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp=1
SL99Exchanger.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp=1
S_L_U_T_S.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp=1
konahrik, the priest.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp=1
SGS.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
ISD_Dragonspear.esp=1
Dunmeri Leaf Sword.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Sorsha.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp=1
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp=1
TaraOffsetBondagePack.esp=1
DD - BRRF_Patch - Captured Dreams.esp=1
DD - BRRF_Patch - Equip.esp=1
zenet_GagQuest.esp=1
High Level Enemies - SIC Falskaar.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
BDIC.esp=1
BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1
ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp=1

2 hours ago, LeoninJesterXII said:

Since updating and reinstalling everything, I CTD while MCM is being configured. Can anybody give me insight as to why this is happening?

Load order

Reveal hidden contents

Have you followed the instructions here yet: Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab

On 12/19/2017 at 6:35 PM, LazyBoot said:

Make sure nothing is overwriting the scripts from DD. SLIF is known to do this, and will not work with the latest DD update.

Using mod organizer rn and nothing is showing anything overwriting any of the devious devices mods (assets, integration or expansion). The only thing is expansion is overwriting some cursed loot stuff. I'd post my load order but i forgot where i usually go to do that lol

Edit: Nvm I'm a dumbass i skipped over the post about updating lol

I'm sorry for repeating myself, but again I request for somebody to reupload / mirror Expansion to mega or some similar service with a functional resume-function. As it is now, I've been trying to download Expansion from LL a handful of times every day since release to no avail, and I'm worried my failed downloads are eating an unsocial ammount of bandwidth from the site.

12 minutes ago, slicksly said:

I'm sorry for repeating myself, but again I request for somebody to reupload / mirror Expansion to mega or some similar service with a functional resume-function. As it is now, I've been trying to download Expansion from LL a handful of times every day since release to no avail, and I'm worried my failed downloads are eating an unsocial ammount of bandwidth from the site.

It does not eat LL's bandwidth, the file is hosted on GitHub.

We'd rather avoid having to put up mirrors unless absolutely necessary. Have you tried a different browser/an external downloader app?

Anyways I'll ask Kimy about possibly maintaining a MEGA mirror.

32 minutes ago, Jessy2012 said:

Strange things to the panel gag for me , on all black ebonite panel gags one side is shiny ... and the other is leather.

All other gags are fine , red and white ebonite panel gags fine too , its just happen to all my black ebonite even the Cursed Loot black panel gags have this for me.

Here a pic hm

ScreenShot20.bmp

Thank you, will investigate.

Please do not upload bmp screenshots, nobody is going to want to download them. If you'd like to attach a screenshort, try converting it to png or jpg first.

16 hours ago, MisterPineapple said:

Now I've encountered a "new" problem lol. I thought it was a part of the armbinder error, that is the straightjacket is invisible. Tbh i assume its probably bodyslide but im not home and havent tried it yet, if anyone has any other ideas theyd be welcome~

Edit: So its not bodyslide lol

Invisible devices are always a bodyslide issue.

1 hour ago, neosuduno said:

Found an issue with the Pink Armbinder.

That is I think an item from Deviously Cursed Loot, in which case this issue has been reported in its thread already.

Generally speaking, when you encounter an armbinder from other mods (not DD integration or DD expansion) that doesn't apply the bound position to the player's arms, it's in most cases due the item in question not being up to date with the lated DD 4.0 armbinder system.