Guest Flobalob

I also love the awesome new content, a big thank you to the developers for keeping this game interesting and fun while FO4 and a new computer remain out of my reach.

However, might I prevail upon the good people of this forum one more time to help me with UNP Bodyslide building? I have done 1 build batch and I assumed that would be enough, but the heretic devices do not fit properly. Is one supposed to do several builds for each set of items or what?

Thanks.

Got to say, "sneaking" in a hobble dress is a thing of true beauty! :P Hopping around is great fun too.

Have you considered using the hobble system and animations as an extra mode for leg cuffs? A bit like how the rubber gloves in cursed loot can be linked to become a kind of armbinder, maybe leg cuffs could be linked to hobble you. I love the dress designs but I did have a quick play around out of curiosity and made myself an invisible hobble dress in slot 54. It works pretty well (although of course tells me my character is putting on a dress when she equips it, rather than the bindings they're supposed to be.)

Don't know if this has been suggested already, but this riding animation would be perfect to add to the hobble dress. If you can get the permission and manage to add it it would add a whole lot more of immersion, since the character shouldn't be able to spread the legs and saddle up like normal :P

Sadly it's not possible to dynamically replace horseriding animations with FNIS. And we'd rather not replace player's default animations if we can avoid it ^^

That said, yes! I love that mod, I'm using those animations myself and they work so well with the dresses! I recommend it lots.

Don't know if this has been suggested already, but this riding animation would be perfect to add to the hobble dress. If you can get the permission and manage to add it it would add a whole lot more of immersion, since the character shouldn't be able to spread the legs and saddle up like normal :P

Sadly it's not possible to dynamically replace horseriding animations with FNIS. And we'd rather not replace player's default animations if we can avoid it ^^

That said, yes! I love that mod, I'm using those animations myself and they work so well with the dresses! I recommend it lots.

We can add it to the recommended mods sections or something. I have never heard of the mod before, but it's cute! :)

Got to say, "sneaking" in a hobble dress is a thing of true beauty! :P Hopping around is great fun too.

Have you considered using the hobble system and animations as an extra mode for leg cuffs? A bit like how the rubber gloves in cursed loot can be linked to become a kind of armbinder, maybe leg cuffs could be linked to hobble you. I love the dress designs but I did have a quick play around out of curiosity and made myself an invisible hobble dress in slot 54. It works pretty well (although of course tells me my character is putting on a dress when she equips it, rather than the bindings they're supposed to be.)

It's possible to create a custom device in any slot that uses the hobble dress keyword (important, this tells the animation selector which animations to use) and enchantment (to apply all the gameplay effects). And custom messages but that would require a new inventory device script.

Hobble dress is our first foray into leg restraints and we're trying to see what can be done with it first, but if it's popular enough and there's interest in more leg restraints (from modders who would like to use them) then by all means I'm sure we could commit to more devices like that.

We can add it to the recommended mods sections or something. I have never heard of the mod before, but it's cute! :)

It is! I use it because I need a pretty horse and pretty dresses to go with my fancy hats!

While in Dawnstar, I saw a bound girl in a hobble dress (via Cursed Loot, but the item is from this mod right?), and I hope that one day this thing will properly work with Bodyslide, because it gives females too big of a bust (that isn't what my bodyslide is set at). It is in the works, right? A fix?

Ah too bad. I tried using it with PCEA2 but it doesn't work. Probably because of that FNIS limitation. Thanks anyways :D

Hi, I just updated it and all it's requirements, built all of them in bodyslide but my PC's body still disappears ingame.

Happens to me too, never had problems updating DDi, DDa and DDx, also build bodyslide files.

Pear plugs and the new heels work. Mittens, and hobble dress doesn't.

Guest Flobalob

I also love the awesome new content, a big thank you to the developers for keeping this game interesting and fun while FO4 and a new computer remain out of my reach.

However, might I prevail upon the good people of this forum one more time to help me with UNP Bodyslide building? I have done 1 build batch and I assumed that would be enough, but the heretic devices do not fit properly. Is one supposed to do several builds for each set of items or what?

Thanks.

Okayyy...no answers to this one either so let me put it another way:

Is there a body I can use that is kind of like... one size fits all devices?

P.S. You can still ride a horse wearing the hobble dresses, gonna fix that? :lol:

Thanks.

P.S. You can still ride a horse wearing the hobble dresses, gonna fix that? :lol:

If you generate your body on the same preset the devices will ft perfectly.

Also the ability to ride horses is intentional. That's the only way to fast travel while stuck in the extreme dress. I recommend using this animations replacer to go with it to make it look less weird.

Guest Flobalob

Thanks.

Also the ability to ride horses is intentional. That's the only way to fast travel while stuck in the extreme dress. I recommend using this animations replacer to go with it to make it look less weird.

Thank you Princessity, for the kind reply. An animation replacer would be just the ticket.

As for generating the body on the same preset, you lost me there, I'm still a noob when it comes to bodyslide

all the different radio buttons and body options just confuse me I don't know which one I should select.

All the usual devices  work fine as before except for the chastity bra which looks skinny and warped, the belt looks thinner and has minor clipping issues

while the heretic devices look like they were built for a larger body.

I need  a one size fits all body or isn't there one?

Thanks.

Thank you Princessity, for the kind reply. An animation replacer would be just the ticket.

As for generating the body on the same preset, you lost me there, I'm still a noob when it comes to bodyslide

all the different radio buttons and body options just confuse me I don't know which one I should select.

All the usual devices  work fine as before except for the chastity bra which looks skinny and warped, the belt looks thinner and has minor clipping issues

while the heretic devices look like they were built for a larger body.

I need  a one size fits all body or isn't there one?

You generate your body the same way you generate the devices... I'm not sure what you need help with. Maybe a video tutorial would help? I'm sure you can just google one ^^

Guest Flobalob

Do you mean you have to generate the body AND the devices?

Nevermind. I think I will just uninstall it and go back to cbbe curvy and reinstall the old DD versions because I am disappointed

with the lack of support for those trying to switch to uunp/bodyslide and tired of feeling like a nuisance on the forum.

Thank you for trying.

sorry to said this, why i can't see hobble dress..?

open console, and see cloth info, path is "devious/devices/kimydress_1.nif" but i can't find that....

thanks to read this.

ps. ah, mitten is same case

You need the external bodyslide, not the one prepacked with CBBE. Grab it here.

ah, thanks :) my body slide version is low... lol

While in Dawnstar, I saw a bound girl in a hobble dress (via Cursed Loot, but the item is from this mod right?), and I hope that one day this thing will properly work with Bodyslide, because it gives females too big of a bust (that isn't what my bodyslide is set at). It is in the works, right? A fix?

I'm having the same problem, except for the PC.

[EDIT]: This occurs for several DDX items, not just the hobble dress.

Found an issue with slave harnesses. The armature they use is set to slots 49 and 58 (such as zadx_EboniteHarnessAA). This causes chastity belts to be hidden on game load due to the slot conflict irrespective of priority when wearing both. It's easily fixed by changing them to the custom harness AA (such as zadx_EbCustharnessAA) which is only 58.

I've found little bug, i think. When my PC is wearing [Paw Bondage Mittens], I still can unequip any other device that can be unequipped with key, despite of message [You cannor remove %device% while wearing bondage mittens]. It shouldn't be that way, right?

As mittens are part of DDx, I think I post it here.

Haha, I should have actually made that code abort the item removal, not just talking about it! smile.png

Seems like there's a similar issue with equipping normal armor/jewellery as well. The message shows up, but the item gets equipped anyway.

I'll just repost this, since it seems to have gotten missed the last time.

Hi, Great Update, I love all the new things you added in,

Unfortunately, like a few others, I am having trouble seeing the Hobble Dress and Bondage Mittens in-game, whenever they are equipped, the character model disappears (body for the dress, Hands for the gloves). I would really like to use these items in-game, so any help getting them to work would be good.

Things I tried:

Tried equipping all variants of the Hobble dress and mittens on Player Character : Disappearing Models (functions, equipping Text, and animations work perfectly though.

Tried equipping all variants of Hobble dress and mittens on NPC (via Puppeteer and Ill take the Display Model mods) : same as equipping on Player Character

Checked Items in Inventory : Inventory models and textures show up fine, no visible issues

Checked Item Mesh directory in CK : all items point to the proper mesh (as far as I can tell)

Tried equipping items on both self and NPC after a clean Save : Same as above

Checked all other new items from update to see if issue is elsewhere : all other items show up normally

Re-downloaded ALL files (DDa, DDi, DDX, Bodyslide) and re-installed them : Issue Persists (NOTE: new items do not show up in bodyslide, Including new items that are working fine)

needless to say this is quite fustrating, and any support would be appreciated, as from what I've seen from others screenshots, they look magnificent.

Unfortunately, like a few others, I am having trouble seeing the Hobble Dress and Bondage Mittens in-game, whenever they are equipped, the character model disappears (body for the dress, Hands for the gloves). I would really like to use these items in-game, so any help getting them to work would be good.

Things I tried:

Tried equipping all variants of the Hobble dress and mittens on Player Character : Disappearing Models (functions, equipping Text, and animations work perfectly though.

Tried equipping all variants of Hobble dress and mittens on NPC (via Puppeteer and Ill take the Display Model mods) : same as equipping on Player Character

Checked Items in Inventory : Inventory models and textures show up fine, no visible issues

Checked Item Mesh directory in CK : all items point to the proper mesh (as far as I can tell)

Checked all other new items from update to see if issue is elsewhere : all other items show up normally

Re-downloaded ALL files (DDa, DDi, DDX, Bodyslide) and re-installed them : Issue Persists (NOTE: new items do not show up in bodyslide, Including new items that are working fine)

needless to say this is quite fustrating, and any support would be appreciated, as from what I've seen from others screenshots, they look magnificent.

Please check the last few pages for the 12 billion times this question was answered ^^

Things I tried:

ctrl & batch build in bodyslide & copy the meshes folder to the game - made a little image guide for a guy in the DCL thread, an done a load of screenies of new bits , i did have the transparent issue too :3

post-151438-0-75260300-1479916005_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-02167500-1479916013_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-53156100-1479916018_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-53018500-1479916024_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-52145800-1479916030_thumb.jpg

Things I tried:

ctrl & batch build in bodyslide & copy the meshes folder to the game - made a little image guide for a guy in the DCL thread, an done a load of screenies of new bits , i did have the transparent issue too :3

I'm having the same transparency issues but and these screenshots only confuse me more. I have the bodyslide mod installed though the Nexus mod manager but nothing is working still.

EDIT: I've got the batch build finished but I have no idea what you are doing after that. I don't see how to open the save screen