Would it be possible to add a regular version of the new devious loot secure items?

I love the black metallic look on them, but I'd rather not spend tons of gold to get rid of them each time :P

I'm guessing no, if Kimy wanted them to be freely avalible via DDx she would have contatcted me about it ages ago. She has not.

Though if there is broader interest in reskins of the metal items which aren't tied to quests, then that's certainly something i could make.

Some suggestions/requests:

• I'd really like more unlocked bondage gear, along the lines of the boots and blindfold. Especially
  • War-ponygirl gear
  • Inspired by this post: bondage gear that fortifies spellcasting, or possibly shouts (the phrase "Screaming orgasm" comes to mind).
EDIT: Why don't the slave harnesses have the deviousbelt, deviousharness, etc. keywords?

Specifically, I'm interested in the "Slave Harness", because it appears to be an example of item #1 on my suggestions (unlocked versions of devious equipment), and I was disappointed that it didn't seem to work right.

you know, i use These devices more like an Outfit, not like a sexkiller. i dont like them to prevent sex.

thats why i prefered the custom harness. but no matter what spot i Switch it, 54, 52, 51 it is invisible.

but i made Progress with the other harnesses. Permit anal and Permit vaginal didnt worked, strange, i had to delete the devious belt in the id keywords to make the Permits work. finally. ball and Panel gags work for oral , just with Permit oral.

i know it is unrealistic, but that is not my Focus in that matter. my Focus is just looking cool and able to do everything.

If you change the slot something youses you also need to assign it to the same slot in NifSkope.

You need to open your model, click on the part you want to reassign, click on its "BSDismemberSkinInstance" block and then in "Block Details" window (you may need to enable it in options) expand "Partitions" then the "Partitions" inside it and then double click on the slot number next to "Body Part", that will show a list of all available slots. It needs to be exactly the same slot that's set in CK

post-34019-0-23823800-1414978061_thumb.png

now that i think about it it would be good to have some unlocked devices that still had their effects like gags silencing the player belts and harness's holding plugs in which brings me to the question on why only one of the two types of harness is able to hold plugs in place.

at first i thought it was a visual thing but the one that was unlocked wouldn't have any consequence as you could just take it off in my opinion all harness's should trap plugs in place so that w end up with a unlocked harness that can be removed, one that replaces the chastity belt, one that serves as additional security, and one that serves as additional security that blocks armor. that's how i see it.

i'd also like it if devices prevented the removal of other devices until they are removed first in the same way that belts prevent plugs from being removed.

v1.1.5. is up, bit of a service-patch this one:

v1.1.5.

* Added full crafting options for old LADL assets.
* Added full material support for old LADL assets.
* Fixed two mesh errors preventing TextureSet support for Dcur.
* Fixed a keyword bug with Ebonite Ring-gag (simple version).
* Simplified "slow-move" effect on footwear (optimization).
* Changed footwear messages to be more device neutral/appropriate.

Mostly bugfixes, but i'm sure a few of you will be happy to see Ebonite/White/Red support for the custom harness and all that.

Huge thanks to Princessity and Veladarius for helping me out with some script problems :)

If there's any bugs, i blame it on this post beeing my 666'th! ^_^

now that i think about it it would be good to have some unlocked devices that still had their effects like gags silencing the player belts and harness's holding plugs in which brings me to the question on why only one of the two types of harness is able to hold plugs in place.

at first i thought it was a visual thing but the one that was unlocked wouldn't have any consequence as you could just take it off in my opinion all harness's should trap plugs in place so that w end up with a unlocked harness that can be removed, one that replaces the chastity belt, one that serves as additional security, and one that serves as additional security that blocks armor. that's how i see it.

i'd also like it if devices prevented the removal of other devices until they are removed first in the same way that belts prevent plugs from being removed.

only 1?

if i recall correctly there's 1 harness that holds them in and 1 that doesn't and each has color variations and texture differences of ebonite and etc..

the "locking slave harness" and its similar named color variations is the 1 that doesn't hold plugs

this is how it should be kind of like 1 holds them in, but other is open crotch design

Happy 666th post Coop! <3 You're now part of the club!

Remember the first rule of the club.

!!!! :o

This is the happiest and proudest day of my life *sniffles* ^_^

I try to run this mod with captured dreams and it crashes. I ran loot and it is telling me that the Devious devices exspansion esm is missing.

I just downloaded the file to verify nothing went missing, and it's there as it should be.

You need to install the contense of the 00_Core folder, and then the contense of one of (und precaisly vone of!) the body-choice folders (01_UNPB or 01_CBBE folders). I suspect you've missed a step and not installed the contense of 00_Core, or it got installed in a wrong place or something.

I just downloaded the file to verify nothing went missing, and it's there as it should be.

It's working fine. I've been trying to resolve a CD bandit glitch today so CD has been uninstalled multiple times (v2.82 and v3.74) as well as DDx (only once) and DDx is working perfectly

Thanks for expanding upon an already great mod, and making it even better.

As a side note... I'm not really commenting to say thanks, so much as to make a different comment on your shorthand for your mod name, DDx.

You see, the funny thing is, DDx (with capital 'D's and a lower case 'x', exactly how you wrote it) is actually widely used medical short hand for "Differential Diagnosis", as in the short list of diseases and conditions that could be causes a persons symptoms

(e.g. a basic differential list for abdominal pain would be; constipation, appendicitis, bowl infection, urinary infection, perforated bowl, diverticulitis, mesenteric adenitis, etc.)

I don't know if you already knew this and named it thusly as a kind of private joke (because your use of caps is right, I have my suspicions), but it none the less got me to laugh (I'm a med student, we have weird sense of humour).

Anyway, thanks again, ...and I love your mods short name, it makes me smile

Welp, learned something new today aswell then :lol:

I'd love to tell you it was a clever in-joke, but no, you can considder it a happy accident. All the core DD mods are shortened like this, DDa, DDi, and "DDx" simply had a better ring to it than "DDe", so that's what we took to calling it in the Beta threads ;)

Did this do something to the tanning rack? I play with Skyrim Redone, and suddenly i get no exp from crafting leather and leather strips at the tanning rack.

Not directly, it doesen't change the tanning rack in any way. But it does add crafting recipe's that use the tanning rack (the dye options), in exactly the same way craftables are usually added to the forge.

Did this do something to the tanning rack? I play with Skyrim Redone, and suddenly i get no exp from crafting leather and leather strips at the tanning rack.

Not directly, it doesen't change the tanning rack in any way. But it does add crafting recipe's that use the tanning rack (the dye options), in exactly the same way craftables are usually added to the forge.

That's very weird. I updated this, updated CD Shop, and then ran LOOT (rather than BOSS, which i normally run. Someone told me it's outdated) and started. No exp from tanning rack any more. And if I tried re-sorting with BOSS, i now CTD on load...

That's very weird. I updated this, updated CD Shop, and then ran LOOT (rather than BOSS, which i normally run. Someone told me it's outdated) and started. No exp from tanning rack any more. And if I tried re-sorting with BOSS, i now CTD on load...

Sounds like an issue with Skyrim Redone as you don't get xp from the tanning rack or smelter in Vanilla Skyrim