just wanted to let you know that when using the flying mod from nexus while wearing the pony boots you can barely move forward while flying.

It would have to be the "zbf_slowmove" keyword doing that, as that's the only thing impacting movement speed. You'll no doubt have the same problem with the Slave-heels, and the ankle-cuffs from Zap, as those use the same keyword.

This is a Zap issue though, not a DDx one, as all the code for this comes directly from Zap, DDx really has no say over it. Thus you should probably bring the issue up in the Zap thread instead, and then Xaz can suss out if there's anything to be done about it.

Chances are that you can work around it locally however. Open the Zap MCM menu, find the "shackled movement speed" slider and set that to normal movement speed. That should fix it, in theory atleast (logic dictates that it would, but i've not tested it as i don't use the flying mod).

Oh, and speaking of booties.. i could use a bit of crowd-sourced beta-testing in that regard, as it seems most of my usual testers are otherwise engaged at the moment.

All that needs doing is to put on a pair of Pony/Slave boots, and then play with those on for a while and listen. There is new footstep audio for both of them (136 new audio files in total, and about a million new CK records to make it all work, yeah this stuff took a while to make). Feedback is very welcome, but more importantly, i need to know if any of you guys come across surfaces in the gameworld that won't play any audio when you walk on them.

If you do, i'll need a good description of what kind of surface it is so i can sort it out. Do note however that Skyrim's footstep audio system is notoriously flakey (and with good reason, they made it so needlessly complex that it's a wonder it even works at all), so having a sound fail to play the first time you walk on a surface, or randomly cutting out when the game lags is perfectly normal, sadly. Thus, if you do find a surface that doesen't play audio, walk on it for a good 5 to 10 seconds before assuming it's bugged, it might just be the game cutting out the audio to load LOD meshes or scripts instead.

To those who want to help, firstly, thank you in advance, and secondly, you should go here to obtain the beta-build: https://github.com/DeviousDevices/DDx

Locate the "Download Zip" button to the right, that'd be this guy:

post-92146-0-18648700-1412782279_thumb.jpg

Install, then play. And do try to have some fun..

There's no need for a new game, and it won't mess with any dependant mods, it's all quite safe :)

i've actually been having trouble again. 

So now the stuff is in the game, it shows up on my character (sort of) but it doesnt do anything, and once i put it on i cant take it off even if its one of the removable versions. Luckily waht i put on first was the nipple piercings and i dont really mind taht i cant remove them since they arent very big and are thus less noticible. 

I wont post a link to the papyrus log unless yall ask specifically (since its pretty long) but basically there is a bunch of "being called on an invalid object; aborting function callstack" lines showing up in the long in reference to the zad files. 

those came with the integration but since ive come here in teh past and gotten help i figured id come here first. If you'd rather i take this to the integration thread let me know. I'd rather not have to post the same thing twice, but if yall wouldnt know how to fix it in the first place i understand since its a different mod.

Side note: should i FINALLY get these mods to work without any issues i would gladly volunteer to beta test your pony boot audio mod. So think of that as extra incentive ala "you scratch my back, i scratch yours" ;)

Ok. I uninstalled and reinstalled skyrim and all of my mod files. Everything is working now except for the quests but i can figure that out later. For now im just happy that i FINALLY got these mods to work. 

Thank you Srende, Coopervane, and everyone else that advised me through this process. If there is something i can do to return the favor, let me know and i'll do what i can.

i've actually been having trouble again. 

So now the stuff is in the game, it shows up on my character (sort of) but it doesnt do anything, and once i put it on i cant take it off even if its one of the removable versions. Luckily waht i put on first was the nipple piercings and i dont really mind taht i cant remove them since they arent very big and are thus less noticible. 

I wont post a link to the papyrus log unless yall ask specifically (since its pretty long) but basically there is a bunch of "being called on an invalid object; aborting function callstack" lines showing up in the long in reference to the zad files. 

those came with the integration but since ive come here in teh past and gotten help i figured id come here first. If you'd rather i take this to the integration thread let me know. I'd rather not have to post the same thing twice, but if yall wouldnt know how to fix it in the first place i understand since its a different mod.

Side note: should i FINALLY get these mods to work without any issues i would gladly volunteer to beta test your pony boot audio mod. So think of that as extra incentive ala "you scratch my back, i scratch yours" ;)

ummm, you'll have to clarify "everything" is working, if you're not getting quests to work right i knew there was still an issue, now you're back to saying the items don't do anything

does devious devices integration show up in the mcm now

and when you attempt to take an item off does it give a message or just nothing

if its a message, but still won't allow detach whats the message

are the piercing the only things unremovable or are the belt and collar unremovable as well

the piercings are a separate set of scripts and use a separate removal

collars and cuffs require restraints keys, chastity and chastity bras and harnesses except for "locking slave harness" all require chastity keys

piercings require piercing removal tool

when i made that first post you quoted, devious devices was in my mcm. It was there for one game load. Every time after that it has not been there.

When i attempt to take an item off there is no message

the things i tested were some of the gags, the piercings, and the harness. none of them were removable. i had to load autosaves of my character without them on

i havent tried using the piercing removal tool, i havent really wanted to remove the piercings.

The gags would show up on my character but would not do anything. For instance, i put on the ring gag and my character's mouth did not adjust, so the gag was there but clipping into my character's face. When i tried out the harness it would say in my inventory that i had it equipped but it wouldnt show up on my character and i could not remove it from being equipped in the inventory. In other words my inventory would always have it listed as equipped even if i tried to remove it.

sorry for being vague, i hope this clears things up.

zip or paste, the log is pretty long and only a small portion of it has to do with these mods. All the other stuff is irrelevant because it pertains to other mods. I checked these other mods and so far have found no problems despite what the log says. The only mod thats having issues is the Devious mods.

What i did was ctrl+f "zad" to find the part of the papyrus log with the stuff pertaining to these mods. its specifically the scripts from the integration package.

invalid object; aborting function callstack

You've hit script-suspension, it's not working because the script-engine has crashed.

Now you need to figgure out why. Something that you've got installed is spamming the script-engine with errors to the point that it's gumming up the works and crashing it. At this point, even the log isen't very useful, with the script-engine stalling all your installed mods will have a heart-attack and toss out errors, most of them false poitives.

You need to find the cause, so i'd recommend unckecking all your mods, start a new game with logging enabled, then enable them one by one, and see which one suddenly makes the logs grow huge and full of errors.

You need to find the cause, so i'd recommend unckecking all your mods, start a new game with logging enabled, then enable them one by one, and see which one suddenly makes the logs grow huge and full of errors.

That would be Duel - Combat Realism. Those errors are all too familiar to me. I can't help fixing it, because I didn't do it myself. I made a clean installation and moved to SkyRe.

For some reason When Vampires Attack is also giving some amount of script spam that does not seem to appear in my own game.

I dont have any new mods than before. If anything i have less because i didnt reinstall all the mods i had before, just most of them. Could that cause this to happen? It'll be a pain in the ass, but im DEAD set on getting this figured out. Im not one to stomach being bested by an inanimate object. 

If i can find the time this weekend i'll go through and do waht you suggested coopervane. Do i need to uninstall EVERYTHING tho? i'd prefer to leave "lead another life" installed and all the prerequisites so that when i start the new game i can get to work right away.

All it takes is one busted mod to bring the whole thing down like a house of cards, just one mod that throws out constant recursive-loop errors, or just enough errors in total, and the whole thing falls to it's knee's. And if you've been digging around in the back-catalogue of Skyrim mods, then you could have more than one, some mods are still made avalible for download even though they are so old they were broken 3 Skyrim patches ago, and will spell doom for any install they are made a part of.

You can try starting up with a few things, the official DLC's, SKSE, the Unofficial patches, Sky-UI, and maybe Live another Life. But, pay clouse attention to the logs, these mods are "safe", but of course, if you installed one of them wrong then even they could be a source of trouble.

And obviously, when you start enabling mods, you need to adhere to the dependancy chain, IE, since some mods depend on others, enable the dependancies first.

Though Morferous might have a point about that "Dual-combat" mod, i belive i've heard warnings about that one before, aswell, i know i have had trouble with the "When vampires attack" and "Walk for your lives" mods. So thouse could be likely culprits.

making progress. Its working now, only problem is i cant see my characters feet when she has the slave heels on. I did the "live a deviant life" thing and 4 of the 5 options make it impossible to remove the heels right off the bat. Also i dont know if the same thing is happening with a harness. I dont know if i start with one because if i cant see it i dont know that its there. So its a known unknown. 

I found one mod that was causing problems, "Climates of Tamriel". I really liked that mod but i can get by with less rain and blizzards. I'll miss them tho. I'll have another status update once im finished checking the other mods. Then i can help you beta test that ponybood audio mod.

The rest of the stuff the LADL mod puts on you is from DDi, the boots and harness are meshes comming from DDx, so if those are not rendering, and it's not a mod conflict, i'd have to guess you installed DDx wrong. Did you remember to install the meshes from either the 01_CBBE or 01_UNPB folder (you only need to install one of them, the one for the body you use, but you do need to install one of them or nothing will show up)? 

just wanted to let you know that when using the flying mod from nexus while wearing the pony boots you can barely move forward while flying.

It would have to be the "zbf_slowmove" keyword doing that, as that's the only thing impacting movement speed. You'll no doubt have the same problem with the Slave-heels, and the ankle-cuffs from Zap, as those use the same keyword.

This is a Zap issue though, not a DDx one, as all the code for this comes directly from Zap, DDx really has no say over it. Thus you should probably bring the issue up in the Zap thread instead, and then Xaz can suss out if there's anything to be done about it.

Chances are that you can work around it locally however. Open the Zap MCM menu, find the "shackled movement speed" slider and set that to normal movement speed. That should fix it, in theory atleast (logic dictates that it would, but i've not tested it as i don't use the flying mod).

Oh, and speaking of booties.. i could use a bit of crowd-sourced beta-testing in that regard, as it seems most of my usual testers are otherwise engaged at the moment.

All that needs doing is to put on a pair of Pony/Slave boots, and then play with those on for a while and listen. There is new footstep audio for both of them (136 new audio files in total, and about a million new CK records to make it all work, yeah this stuff took a while to make). Feedback is very welcome, but more importantly, i need to know if any of you guys come across surfaces in the gameworld that won't play any audio when you walk on them.

If you do, i'll need a good description of what kind of surface it is so i can sort it out. Do note however that Skyrim's footstep audio system is notoriously flakey (and with good reason, they made it so needlessly complex that it's a wonder it even works at all), so having a sound fail to play the first time you walk on a surface, or randomly cutting out when the game lags is perfectly normal, sadly. Thus, if you do find a surface that doesen't play audio, walk on it for a good 5 to 10 seconds before assuming it's bugged, it might just be the game cutting out the audio to load LOD meshes or scripts instead.

To those who want to help, firstly, thank you in advance, and secondly, you should go here to obtain the beta-build: https://github.com/DeviousDevices/DDx

Locate the "Download Zip" button to the right, that'd be this guy:

attachicon.gifTheZipButton.jpg

Install, then play. And do try to have some fun..

There's no need for a new game, and it won't mess with any dependant mods, it's all quite safe :)

i noticed the new foot step sounds for the pony boots, i absolutely love it. as for the movement speed slider thing in the zaz animation mcm menu, ive tried it, it works for just normal movement but has no effect for flying, its fine though i dont use it often so removing the boots before flight will work. though at the moment im having trouble getting them off, every time i try to unequip them by unlocking them i get a CTD. i have no idea if this is my skyrim just being moody or if something is actually wrong.

heres my papyrus log if it will help. 

yes, i installed them. its weird that its JUST those two things tho

You should probably verify that they got installed right (IE the meshes are actually where they should be), but that's really all i could think of that could matter. Well, lest of course your install still has some lingering issues yet to be found (that could do it, if the script engine is still under pressure from a faulty mod, it could be preventing DDx from registering correctly). You should check if you logs are clean, or if there's still a lot of errors.

i noticed the new foot step sounds for the pony boots, i absolutely love it. as for the movement speed slider thing in the zaz animation mcm menu, ive tried it, it works for just normal movement but has no effect for flying, its fine though i dont use it often so removing the boots before flight will work. though at the moment im having trouble getting them off, every time i try to unequip them by unlocking them i get a CTD. i have no idea if this is my skyrim just being moody or if something is actually wrong.

heres my papyrus log if it will help.  attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

It's not just Skyrim beeing moody, it's Estrus Chaurus causing you trouble, your log is chock full of errors from "_ae_framework", which should be Estrus if memmory serves me (this is not the first time i've seen it, that mod is busted). You've also got a whole bunch of errors pertaining to vampires, busted vamp-mod perhabs?

I'm not sure what the deal is with Estrus, just that it fell out of development a good while back and has since gone belly up due to other framework updates breaking compatibility with it. There's an Estrus Chaurus+ mod which has picked up the mantle, i've not followed it so i'm not sure how up to date it is, but you should probably look into it.

That's the trouble though, this is not a healthy looking log, no doubt your game is running unstable with this load and it woulden't take much to push it into a crash.

Glad you're liking the new audio though, and that atleast one person is giving it a try :lol:

on a scale of 1-10, how hard would making a straightjacket be? I LOVE the armbinder, but variety is always nice. I imagine it would be alot harder to design because unlike an armbinder, a straight jacket is assymetrical. Just throwing out suggestions. I have others if you'd like to hear more, but i dont know if they would be worth the time to make.

on a scale of 1-10, how hard would making a straightjacket be? I LOVE the armbinder, but variety is always nice. I imagine it would be alot harder to design because unlike an armbinder, a straight jacket is assymetrical. Just throwing out suggestions. I have others if you'd like to hear more, but i dont know if they would be worth the time to make.

13. It would require new animations, and we do not have an animator attached to the project.

is there anywhere i can find meshes for the sevenbase body mod?

Not that i know of.

Shocky does 7B conversions of the DDa items, but i don't think he's done any for the DDx ones.

13. It would require new animations, and we do not have an animator attached to the project.

is there anywhere i can find meshes for the sevenbase body mod?

Not that i know of.

Shocky does 7B conversions of the DDa items, but i don't think he's done any for the DDx ones.

I just asked him no DDx for 7B, or at least not from him. Is it hard to do?