*snip*

Turns out it was a faulty install on my part. It's working now.

mine's fucked in the same way. how'd you fix it/ what about the install was broken?

Well, considering the FHU 2+ compatibility patch doesn't work with FHU 1.0, as distributed by this download link, probably that. 

FHU 2+ framework compatibility patch ONLY works with FHU 2.0 beta v9, as distributed in the FHU 2+ framework compatibility patch thread.

Loving this mod and the questline included! Just wondering if the Orc quests just keep going though or theres more to be seen? (One of the strongholds I have slained entirely so it keeps cycling two.)

Possible issue I found is whenever I insult the Orc's Stronghold, they put me in armbinders and as the animation loads, sexlab or something doesnt define what animation is playing in the top corner and then I'm transported to the centre of the map in the air above a 'Giant' location.

I can't code quests. Sadly, Srende has been missing for ages. Hence, nobody with vested interest in the mod's questline is still around.

Does it work with unpb?  And is/will there a away of draining any cum onto bottles, sorta like MMO does.

Go try http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2987-pearl-juice/

It's FHU, but only for the player character and with an actual money-making mechanic tied in.

Using Cbbe, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extend, Sexlab and Zaz Animation Pack.

I have Clothes that support belly scaling and the nodes are at the BodySlider.

Still nothing happens ingame. Is it because im herm(seen as male by sexlab) or do i need to have a lot sex?

It, uh, might actually be that you're Herm. I don't remember the v1.0 algorithm, but I'm pretty sure it was stupid enough to break from a simple SexLab gender change. If you swap to female in Sexlab for the animations you're playing (Or just get the FHU 2.0+ framework compatibility patch AND FHU 2.0v9 beta from my sig) then you should see inflation.

It, uh, might actually be that you're Herm. I don't remember the v1.0 algorithm, but I'm pretty sure it was stupid enough to break from a simple SexLab gender change. If you swap to female in Sexlab for the animations you're playing (Or just get the FHU 2.0+ framework compatibility patch AND FHU 2.0v9 beta from my sig) then you should see inflation.

Installed it and no change. My guess is that im either using a wrong sex mod or they are outdated. Which mod should work? 

Installed it and no change. My guess is that im either using a wrong sex mod or they are outdated. Which mod should work? 

Well, FHU only works with Sexlab. More important than the sex mod, though, your player character must have a body mod with belly node inflation (anything with belly bounce HDT or TBBP will do.) Another fix that might not be related to your mod setup is enabling female/female cum visual effects, 'cause that'll put herms cumming up your holes into the "cumming into" cum spots in the actor lists. (An actor can both give and receive cum -- sometimes multiple times in a single act.)

Honestly, though, FHU is starting to fall a little behind the curve. I see some mods now using the Bodyslide pregnancy sliders for scaling, and I have no idea how that's done. In the end, it might just be some peculiarity about how newer mods work together that's blocking FHU out somehow.

• 3 months later...

I cannot find the 2.0 beta 9 version, only the 1.0. Where can I get it?

It's available at the same location as my NetImmerse Override compatibility patch. It's the file labeled "FillHerUp-v2.00-9.7z".

Found it, thank you!

I cannot find a single body mod that this works with. The only body ive ever seen the inflation work on is the vanilla skyrim female... can anybody actually point me to one that works? I see CBBE and UNP dont... i dont know if anybody has modded ones to work or not. If they have i have been unable to find them

I cannot find a single body mod that this works with. The only body ive ever seen the inflation work on is the vanilla skyrim female... can anybody actually point me to one that works? I see CBBE and UNP dont... i dont know if anybody has modded ones to work or not. If they have i have been unable to find them

Just build one is bodyslide its as easy as a few clicks. I'm thinking your problem might not be your body but you need hdt physics extentions, xpmse skeleton and you need fnis to run after

• 2 months later...

Hey

My name is James aka ducutrlove and I'm coming form the femboy thread to ask you if it would be possible for you to have support in your mod Fill Her Up for a femboy body (when they are finished with it). It would be most appreciated, thanks.

Srende hasn't been online to update this mod in years. As long as you make sure the femboy body has weight mapping on its belly, you can just install the Fill Her Up compatibility patch from my signature and it should work. If you can't make your Femboy project leaders add weightmapping themselves, see if you can get them to add Bodyslide compatibility, then install both my compatibility patch and the Sexlab Inflation Framework.

Hey

My name is James aka ducutrlove and I'm coming form the femboy thread to ask you if it would be possible for you to have support in your mod Fill Her Up for a femboy body (when they are finished with it). It would be most appreciated, thanks.

Srende hasn't been online to update this mod in years. As long as you make sure the femboy body has weight mapping on its belly, you can just install the Fill Her Up compatibility patch from my signature and it should work. If you can't make your Femboy project leaders add weightmapping themselves, see if you can get them to add Bodyslide compatibility, then install both my compatibility patch and the Sexlab Inflation Framework.

Alright thanks for the help, I will relay this information to them asap.

Hey

Srende's back! He just released a mod

Hey

Alternativly you could try Pearl Juice, that was initially created for male support. It lacks the comments from FHU, but probably you wouldn't be happy anyways about NPCs asking you if you're pregnant. It also lacks the two quests for FillThemUp, but has some radiant quests instead. Overall both are good mods, i prefer FHU but it's rather personal taste, you'll still need the weight mapping though.

Hey

Alternativly you could try Pearl Juice, that was initially created for male support. It lacks the comments from FHU, but probably you wouldn't be happy anyways about NPCs asking you if you're pregnant. It also lacks the two quests for FillThemUp, but has some radiant quests instead. Overall both are good mods, i prefer FHU but it's rather personal taste, you'll still need the weight mapping though.

Does pearl juice act as an inflation framework for the player character or npcs or both? I ask because I want my character not to be inflated, as I play a top (which does the inflating).

Hey

Does pearl juice act as an inflation framework for the player character or npcs or both? I ask because I want my character not to be inflated, as I play a top (which does the inflating).

Uh, good question, i honestly don't remember... and it got several updates since the last time i've tried. I believe it has NPC support, but it is definitly focused on the player with the radiant quests & stuff.

Hey

Uh, good question, i honestly don't remember... and it got several updates since the last time i've tried. I believe it has NPC support, but it is definitly focused on the player with the radiant quests & stuff.

Alright thanks a bunch man, I will have to check it out.

Well I play as a female futa and nothing happens in fact I saw that in the MCM menu the only available character or NPC to inflate was my player so I guess if am not wrong this is only for the player character ???

If not how can I activate this for the NPC that my character haves Sex with ???

I just do not know how to do it !

Well I play as a female futa and nothing happens in fact I saw that in the MCM menu the only available character or NPC to inflate was my player so I guess if am not wrong this is only for the player character ???

If not how can I activate this for the NPC that my character haves Sex with ???

I just do not know how to do it !

I think if you want your futa character to inflate NPCs, you probably need to have them be treated as male in sexlab (I'm not certain however, I only have a few followers as futa characters and haven't paid attention to if they actually cause inflation or not).

You should probably also be using the NIO patched version (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2381-/) since it's had some updates.

• 1 month later...

any chance this mod could be ported to SE? the skse is already out but Zaz completely removes all character movement (probbably breaks the skeleton pathway since animals actually move around normally)

the pregnancy mod proofed that one can insert a belly scale with a hook to sexlab SE.

how do i get cum inside of me? i've tried wthis with creature sex, nothing  what do i need to do?

Any sex where your character is being penetrated in the ass or vagina during the orgasm stage should do it. Oral is ignored. Creatures should work, but I'm not 100% on that for this version. The NetImmerse Override patched version definitely works with creatures. See my sig.

any chance this mod could be ported to SE? the skse is already out but Zaz completely removes all character movement (probbably breaks the skeleton pathway since animals actually move around normally)

the pregnancy mod proofed that one can insert a belly scale with a hook to sexlab SE.

The only SKSE64 I saw is an early alpha version posted on a forum I've never seen before, warning that it's not for wide-scale use. I don't consider that "already out," so I'm not going to spend the time figuring out if I can port my NIO patch version. (Plus, not sure NIO exists over there yet.)

You might be able to talk Srende into devving a new FHU for SE, but that's up to them.