• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

sooo im on need of a lil help

whenever i try to change the amount of cum for the races in the options, it goes back to the default whenever i go out of the MCM or just go to another setting?

also, they don't really end up inflating anymore, it worked just fine when i first downloaded it? idk what happened but i know i didnt do anything to change it

i'm using 2.0(not the beta, though they all have the same results)

• 4 months later...
On 1/18/2020 at 3:33 PM, skydix said:

whenever i try to change the amount of cum for the races in the options, it goes back to the default whenever i go out of the MCM or just go to another setting?

also, they don't really end up inflating anymore, it worked just fine when i first downloaded it? idk what happened but i know i didnt do anything to change it

I run in the same issue beforte some time ... the issue dont occured in new game by me, at this point the only way that solved my the issue in my save was to remove the mod, clean the save game with save cleaner , reload the game and performed a save without FHU installed, then reinstalled the mod and reload my game. Then the issue was solved and the sliders in MCN worked fine and the settings are taken over. Don´t know whats exactly caused the issue but i think it was a problem with the scripts and some of the mod stored informations in the save game.

• 1 month later...

Great mod! but is there a way to increase the amount of cum being shot out (visually)? or to replace the effect? I'm looking for a fire-hose like "release" (or at least a piss stream of cum, rather than the current particle effects)

• 6 months later...

Hey guys! i have a question.

I haven't updated this mod until now (A few minutes after writing this message)

but does this mode has belly inflation?

I already used both XP32 and XP32 Extended with both the original mod and this mod

and i can't get the belly node to work with this mod.

but when i switch over to the old mod with both skeletons it works just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2020 at 11:33 AM, skydix said:

Where i can get the last version? seems the file is not updated here

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 6:51 AM, Pickle_Juice said:

Hey guys! i have a question.

I haven't updated this mod until now (A few minutes after writing this message)

but does this mode has belly inflation?

I already used both XP32 and XP32 Extended with both the original mod and this mod

and i can't get the belly node to work with this mod.

but when i switch over to the old mod with both skeletons it works just fine.

Do you have "Build Morphs" in BodySlide mark off?

Q.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/24/2021 at 7:20 AM, Spectre5342 said:

Would it be possible to create a Fill Her Up mod for Fallout 4 or is its scripting just not the same as Skyrim?

Something similar already exists for Fallout 4, it's not exactly the same, but maybe it will suit you.

• 1 month later...

Hey all, got a quick question. This mod works perfectly for me, but it doesn't seem to be affecting NPC's. For example, when I test it on a female NPC, it shows inflation in the MCM menu for the targeted NPC, but there are no visual body changes. She does play the deflation animation though, but there is just no visual belly inflation. Does anyone know what I have to do to get this working? Thanks

9 hours ago, Styrkyr said:

Hey all, got a quick question. This mod works perfectly for me, but it doesn't seem to be affecting NPC's. For example, when I test it on a female NPC, it shows inflation in the MCM menu for the targeted NPC, but there are no visual body changes. She does play the deflation animation though, but there is just no visual belly inflation. Does anyone know what I have to do to get this working? Thanks

Is she still naked when you're checking?  Her clothes/armor must have been built in bodyslide with "Build Morphs" ticked for inflation to show while dressed.

4 minutes ago, jlttsmiley30 said:

Have you tried this , it is a more current version of fill her up

This is a very old one that might work properly because of update sexlab framework

The last update to this mod was Oct 22 2014 were as Baka version was last update 2020

Also this what I currently use.

JUST TRYING TO HELP!!!

Edited by jlttsmiley30
  • 1 month later...

So, I like the mod, but there is one thing I find disappointing with it: The mod seems to check if a character has a Shlong, and, if yes, considers them ineligible to be inflated. Not only does this mean that male characters can't be inflated, but, as far as I can tell, neither can Futa characters.

I started the game as a female, and the mod worked fine, but upon reopening the char-gen screen and adding a shlong, it stopped. The mod continued to not work even after I changed back as well.

I'll keep testing to see if I can fix it without starting a new game, but if I'm right about all this than that's more than a little disappointing.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently using this version of the mod instead of the Baka edition. Curious if someone is familiar with its inner workings and can answer this question. So i've used TESEDIT to change some of the dialogue options for inflated females because every now and then it favors one line alot something like "I hate you, how could you do this to me, I hate you!" yeah.... no, got tired of that line. Meanwhile some of my followers are cum hungry and absolutely love it. Just bugs me when one of my favorite followers currently fluctuates between using the hate you line and a few of the others.

So I'm curious is there something that ties that line to certain followers? Like it doesn't have some sort of happiness rating or tied with Sexlabs gender preference? I basically went in and changed the line in TESEDIT to something a bit more friendly, but it irks me when I see it pop up because I know what the line originally was. Might even just go back in and duplicate it with another commonly used line so I wouldn't know for certain if its the hate you line or not.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 2:56 AM, Neodarkside said:

Currently using this version of the mod instead of the Baka edition. Curious if someone is familiar with its inner workings and can answer this question. So i've used TESEDIT to change some of the dialogue options for inflated females because every now and then it favors one line alot something like "I hate you, how could you do this to me, I hate you!" yeah.... no, got tired of that line. Meanwhile some of my followers are cum hungry and absolutely love it. Just bugs me when one of my favorite followers currently fluctuates between using the hate you line and a few of the others.

So I'm curious is there something that ties that line to certain followers? Like it doesn't have some sort of happiness rating or tied with Sexlabs gender preference? I basically went in and changed the line in TESEDIT to something a bit more friendly, but it irks me when I see it pop up because I know what the line originally was. Might even just go back in and duplicate it with another commonly used line so I wouldn't know for certain if its the hate you line or not.

I am also having issues. It just started happening. I think i may have to go to baka edition. My version of this is just not working at all. I have tried many things and nothing seems to work. It wont install.

Edited by WarsunGames