Looking at the first log you posted again. What version of SL are you running? Because that log format looks suspiciously like an old version that works differently than the latest ones.

From those screens, everything is as it should be with FHU.

Looking at the first log you posted again. What version of SL are you running? Because that log format looks suspiciously like an old version that works differently than the latest ones.

From those screens, everything is as it should be with FHU.

I'm using version 135... that might be the problem... unfortunately i can't really download a newer one easily due to my bad internet atm. downloads tend to stop alot. so i'll try to download it and see if that works.

Hi, Srende !

First, thanks for your mod !

Once again, it's a well done job ! And I mean it !

But when deflation triggers the 'animated cum' flowing out of the 'holes' is not always properly equipped on characters, and it is completely random, it doesn't depend on the animation, position, location, character... so I'm wondering what could cause this.

Any idea ? 

If oral suppot is happening at some point, most likely it's going to be another way to add to the anal pool, instead of having its own pool. That said, no plans for it currently. And since I'm not using RND or ever use it, any sort of support for that is very unlikely. No idea if it'd even be possible.

It should be reasonably straight forward, as far as the ingesting goes.

Basically, you could create a food item called 'Cum' and give it some standard RND effects (copy an existing food item and rename), and at the point of ejaculation, silently add the item to the player's inventory and then equip it, which forces eating/drinking.

It would have to be a separate patch, for those not interested. But that would do the job. If I was any good at Papyrus, I'd give it a go myself. That said, I might take a look anyway, if I get some time, which is unfortunately very limited right now.

I quite like this mod. My one problem with it though is that if you have two (SoS) females together with the with the Female/Female cum sexlab option on they both inflate. Is there a particular mix of options you can use to make it so only (the correct) one inflates?

Hi, Srende !

First, thanks for your mod !

Once again, it's a well done job ! And I mean it !

But when deflation triggers the 'animated cum' flowing out of the 'holes' is not always properly equipped on characters, and it is completely random, it doesn't depend on the animation, position, location, character... so I'm wondering what could cause this.

Any idea ? 

Thanks! Good to hear you like it ^^

It depends on which pool is being emptied, the effects use different armor slots, even though it's the same effect. It's that way to be compatible with the DD plugs to allow the plugged effect work properly. I'm not completely sure why one of them works and one doesn't, I had both working on a body I used earlier, but only one with the current one. Both I've used through bodyslide, current one I think has the CT77 body as base, previously I used HDT.

I quite like this mod. My one problem with it though is that if you have two (SoS) females together with the with the Female/Female cum sexlab option on they both inflate. Is there a particular mix of options you can use to make it so only (the correct) one inflates?

That's coming in the next version, though it'll be some time away, it's partly done but I'm rather busy currently and don't have that much time for modding.

I have a problem my vaginal cum amount is at 3.500 and my ajal cum amount is at 0.400 but my tatal is at 5.900 how do i fix if i can

The total should be 4.9 in that case, as the actual inflation starts from 1, assuming default settings. You can use the "reset actors" option in the config to remove any inflation from all characters.

so something unrelated to the mod itself, what tattoos are those used in the preview?

Some tribal tattoo, didn't find it again with a quick search in nexus. Might be also floating somewhere around here, ages since I installed them.

I am using custom made sliderset PSBCbbe body  with hdtand i got weird belly issue.Belly not grows but when i press expel he grows up and dissapears.How to fix that??

Edit here is body maked by me anyone can check if is right??Estrus chaurus mark everything right.Its problem with xpmse??

Since it appears briefly when doing that, the mod is working fine. Issue is that you have some other mod also adjusting the belly scale, fighting this one. Remove/disable other mods that affect belly size.

There isn't (yet: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37617-wip-bframebelly-node-manager-mod/) a way to make the mods not fight except some incredibly intensive overhaul of your base skyrim scripts that (apparently) doesn't always reset properly and is kinda dangerous to saves.

Or so I've heard.

Point is, I'll get my mod out November-December and have patches for other mods out before the new (Gregorian) year, in theory. Should make mods like this much easier to code. (Though I'm not claiming my solution of summing the values is perfect. It's a damn sight better than what we have currently (fighting), without modifying base game scripts. Instead it modifies all the mods.)

EDIT: That overhaul thing I mentioned is http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55869

There isn't (yet: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37617-wip-bframebelly-node-manager-mod/) a way to make the mods not fight except some incredibly intensive overhaul of your base skyrim scripts that (apparently) doesn't always reset properly and is kinda dangerous to saves.

Or so I've heard.

Point is, I'll get my mod out November-December and have patches for other mods out before the new (Gregorian) year, in theory. Should make mods like this much easier to code. (Though I'm not claiming my solution of summing the values is perfect. It's a damn sight better than what we have currently (fighting), without modifying base game scripts. Instead it modifies all the mods.)

EDIT: That overhaul thing I mentioned is http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55869

So if I download the thing you linked, is the problem solved, or is this still something that has to be done? o_o  While I wait for your response I will download the thing o3o

I don't have any problems with this mod itself, but I noticed that it seems to have no effect on armor/clothes. Are there any mods for this? I know that FNV has several, but I can't find any for Skyrim.

You need to have armore replacer that supports the belly node scaling as well, just like your body mod.

Or so I've heard.

So if I download the thing you linked, is the problem solved, or is this still something that has to be done? o_o  While I wait for your response I will download the thing o3o

I answered my own question.  Installing the mentioned thing does in fact solve the problem :D