It will only fetch the menstrual blood and turning bloody so you legs won't be bloody anymore.

I was asked to add something like that so i did it. Except fetching the menstrual blood and turning bloody, they do nothing.

About the clipping problems. that's realy not nice >.< But i'm sorry, i'm a noob in meshes and stuff. I've used the Osare Pentys mesh and just changed the texture. I don't know how to fix the clipping.

About Skeleton and Bodys - This is pritty difficult. I've some many bodys and skeletons installed and the result i have atm, i'm not realy happy.

But i don't play skyrim since month - i'm 100% in the developer mode when i start skyrim - that meen i only debug debug debug and nothing else :D

Sometimes when i have to wait i find time to run around a bit until the thing that should happen, happens (or not) - then i have to quit skyrim again and finding but or continue with the next step.

I've used the b3lisario body for a long time until i had to check some CBBE bodys.

The skeleton I'm using is the xp32

Ah, thanks for the information.

I'm too lazy to reinstall TES5edit today cause of an error, so I've simply opened the panty_x.nifs and deleted the panty meshes. Dunno if that's the worst possible solution ever, but they're invisible and no longer clipping now.
You could really consider changing the napkins crafting category to the misc or clothing section, for those without smithing perks.

Btw, can they be washed if they're bloody or do they have to be re-crafted? (yay for SkyRe with enchanted dreamcloth napkins :P)

@ BJE, as for bodies, you can use every belly painted body or do it yourself easily with Bodyslide 2s' Outfit Studio. If you want to have it the easy way, my votes will be cbbe (bodyslide 2) or unp variants (b3lisario, bodyslide unp 0.5), because both families got vanilla armor meshes with a scaling belly bone, downloadable here on LL.

I'd suggest using xp32 Maximum Skeleton, there's also the download for our famous Groovtama modder.

You could be less lazy and browsing the forum by yourself, because I've instantly found 3 topics here:

unpb http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32155-unpb-psvac-pregnancy-scalable-vanilla-armor-and-clothing-meshes-tbbp/

sevenbase http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32729-sevenbase-tbbp-pregnancy-vanilla-armor-and-clothing-replacer/

cbbe for bodyslide 2 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20799-pregnant-weighted-tbbp-armor-bodyslide2/

There's also a topic that lists all (cbbe?) mods, search for yourself :)

Milzschnitte, have you looked into adding cum inflation into BeeingFemale?

Srende created a nice mod for this: Fill Her Up but it is incompatible with your mod, and I am certainly not giving up BF for "just" cum inflation...

So I would be really happy if there was a way to make tge two mods work together, or even better integrate Srende's work in BF...

Greetings,

That's right, i prefare "Beeing". I've got my reasons for it :)

About the cum inflation. I already had some requests to include it in BeeingFemale, too. But i won't, sry. But about the compatiblity we can talk again.

It's difficult because when the Actor is pregnant, the belly will scale and depending on the settings it will scale to 190% in the first trimester. So when the Actor is pregnant BeeingFemale has to write a Belly / Breast Scaling value, even when with default settings there is less to see (with other settings it's possible to see alot).

With some ways it could be possible to make it compatible from my side using more advanced calculations and stored values.... but this won't solver the problem... even when BeeingFemale would be compatible with the other mods, the other mods won't be compatible with BeeingFemale... they would overwrite the advanced calculation that already includes the compatiblity.

I Already tied to make it even more compatible to SexLab Hormones, but same problem. As long there isn't a base mod that regulates the belly / breast scaling (and maybe pregnancy) it's realy difficult.

Btw: I've planed to make it more compatible to other sex mods - For example: Blocking all mods when the actor is pregnant by BeeingFemale .... and blocking BeeingFemale when the Actor is pregnant by another pregnancy-mod. For sure this function can be deactivated.

But at now i don't know what mods will be working with this way. Most pregnancy mods using a "ActiveMagicEffect" for the pregnancy.... when the Actor is pregnant, this effect will be added (best examples: Procreation and Estrus Chaurus)

When they use this methode it's possible to just check for the Spell - when the actor got this effect and is already pregnant by BeeingFemale - Dispel the effect and the actor isn't pregnant by the other mod anymore. This is simple.

But there is also a mod (don't want to name it) that is realy... ähm.. strange..... the mod is one single ActiveMagicEffect (with an Update every single second and a complete long script in it that will make you lag - but never mind) This mod handels conception and sperm and everything the complete pregnancy in one ActiveMagicEffect - when I would dispel this one, the complete mod would be useless forever. So it won't be possible to make BeeingFemale compatible to this mod without destroying it.

Well - but back to topic.

All i know, i only use Belly / Breast scaling when the actor is pregnant. So it should be possible to use other Belly Scaling mods as long you aren't pregnant.

I will keep on trieng to make it compatible to even more mods.

Estrus Chaurus was easy to make compatible, because this only handels Chaurus - not humans

Greetings,

That's right, i prefare "Beeing". I've got my reasons for it :)

About the cum inflation. I already had some requests to include it in BeeingFemale, too. But i won't, sry. But about the compatiblity we can talk again.

It's difficult because when the Actor is pregnant, the belly will scale and depending on the settings it will scale to 190% in the first trimester. So when the Actor is pregnant BeeingFemale has to write a Belly / Breast Scaling value, even when with default settings there is less to see (with other settings it's possible to see alot).

With some ways it could be possible to make it compatible from my side using more advanced calculations and stored values.... but this won't solver the problem... even when BeeingFemale would be compatible with the other mods, the other mods won't be compatible with BeeingFemale... they would overwrite the advanced calculation that already includes the compatiblity.

I Already tied to make it even more compatible to SexLab Hormones, but same problem. As long there isn't a base mod that regulates the belly / breast scaling (and maybe pregnancy) it's realy difficult.

Btw: I've planed to make it more compatible to other sex mods - For example: Blocking all mods when the actor is pregnant by BeeingFemale .... and blocking BeeingFemale when the Actor is pregnant by another pregnancy-mod. For sure this function can be deactivated.

But at now i don't know what mods will be working with this way. Most pregnancy mods using a "ActiveMagicEffect" for the pregnancy.... when the Actor is pregnant, this effect will be added (best examples: Procreation and Estrus Chaurus)

When they use this methode it's possible to just check for the Spell - when the actor got this effect and is already pregnant by BeeingFemale - Dispel the effect and the actor isn't pregnant by the other mod anymore. This is simple.

But there is also a mod (don't want to name it) that is realy... ähm.. strange..... the mod is one single ActiveMagicEffect (with an Update every single second and a complete long script in it that will make you lag - but never mind) This mod handels conception and sperm and everything the complete pregnancy in one ActiveMagicEffect - when I would dispel this one, the complete mod would be useless forever. So it won't be possible to make BeeingFemale compatible to this mod without destroying it.

Well - but back to topic.

All i know, i only use Belly / Breast scaling when the actor is pregnant. So it should be possible to use other Belly Scaling mods as long you aren't pregnant.

I will keep on trieng to make it compatible to even more mods.

Estrus Chaurus was easy to make compatible, because this only handels Chaurus - not humans

Im sorry to ay this but now the mod is broken again for me the belly doesnt expand like it is suppose too like beofre it worked the file beofr ehtis one, The breats get spikes on theme all the time, My charcter doesnt even do the borth animationa nymore ven that worked with the vertion before this one, the mod for my charatcer gets stuck at the first trimester period no matter what i do. Can you please takle a minute and fix my issues i have aksed 8 times now and have gotten no help from you.

This sounds more like an Physic Engine, Animation or Body problem, not the like an BeeingFemale problem.

An papyrus scripted mod like BeeingFemale can't do something like that.

Is is possible that you have updated SexLab at the same time?

You have ran FNIS after install?

What Body you have installed?

But well, the problem you have with spikey things has nothing to do with BeeingFemale. I think this is a Physic problem. You have HDT installed?

Your mod, your preference :) Nothing to be sorry about, and thank you for even considering ways to make it compatible with mods you don't care about.

[...]

I think a mutual exclusion mechanism is probably the most solid way to make BF compatible with other belly-bulging mods :) It works well with EC, at least...

Another thing I was thinking about is to use StorageUtils (by default integrated in SL 1.50+). Put a belly size value there, and always set the belly size to this exact value. Then if you only operate on this value by adding or substracting, and other mods do the same, all mods using this mechanism will be compatible (at least when it comes to belly size). This is definitely more complex, and requires everybody to adopt this method, but I think it could work...

Have you considered adding a debuff for carrying a child (item) after giving birth? Or some other effect?

Like, if you take X amount of damage in Y amount of time, the child item is removed from your inventory?

Or, while a child item is in your inventory, you move 10% slower (must care for the baby)?

Or perhaps you take 10% more damage or something (you shield the child with your own body in combat)?

Just a thought...

Your mod, your preference :) Nothing to be sorry about, and thank you for even considering ways to make it compatible with mods you don't care about.

[...]

I think a mutual exclusion mechanism is probably the most solid way to make BF compatible with other belly-bulging mods :) It works well with EC, at least...

Another thing I was thinking about is to use StorageUtils (by default integrated in SL 1.50+). Put a belly size value there, and always set the belly size to this exact value. Then if you only operate on this value by adding or substracting, and other mods do the same, all mods using this mechanism will be compatible (at least when it comes to belly size). This is definitely more complex, and requires everybody to adopt this method, but I think it could work...

The problem with StorageUtil is, when you uninstall BeeingFemale when you are pregnant, the stored value is still saved and there isn't a reset. When another mod would set the belly size, the BeeingFemale belly size would be set, too even when it's not installed anymore.

The next problem is, when the value is added, and you have 2 or more pregnancy mods installed, ... Pregnancy mod 1 got a scaling of 250% and mod 2 got 200%, and both mods are active, the belly would be scaled to 450%

So the averange must be calculated. With the example above this would be 225% that is ok.... but then there are mods like SexLab Hormones - they add only around 10%....

when the actor is pregnant by 2 mods, and sexlab hormones will add it's value, the averange is only 153% and will jump around (or with only 1 pregnancy mod: 130% instead of 250%).

This is a problem that won't be easy to solver.

I already know a possible way for implementating in BeeingFemale without making BeeingFemale as a requirement, but it's a bit complex for other modders - they had to change some scripts.

The best way would be a function in SexLab for Belly / Breast node scaling

Have you considered adding a debuff for carrying a child (item) after giving birth? Or some other effect?

Like, if you take X amount of damage in Y amount of time, the child item is removed from your inventory?

Or, while a child item is in your inventory, you move 10% slower (must care for the baby)?

Or perhaps you take 10% more damage or something (you shield the child with your own body in combat)?

Just a thought...

Yes i already thought about it, but I'm a noob in animating and 3D Moddeling.

For now nothing special is planed, just had some strange ideas but nothing fixed.

I will keep thinking about some stuff

I have PNIS running i have the latest sexlab and i have hdt i also found what was wrong too it was being female by the way. The current builkd soemtimes does not reconoze PSB based mods for that the belly and such making ti act woerd.

This sounds more like an Physic Engine, Animation or Body problem, not the like an BeeingFemale problem.

An papyrus scripted mod like BeeingFemale can't do something like that.

Is is possible that you have updated SexLab at the same time?

You have ran FNIS after install?

What Body you have installed?

But well, the problem you have with spikey things has nothing to do with BeeingFemale. I think this is a Physic problem. You have HDT installed?

That would be nice be able to hold the kid, another be nice watch the kid grow up too not per say for 18 years or anything but let say a week in game and the kid is fully grow or soemthing and leaves or dispears something along those lines. That way you dont have a house full of kids or something.

Oh! I wasn't actually thinking of showing a person holding a baby, just whether or not the item was in the player's inventory. But holding a baby would be cool too!

Well, gave my first AddOn mod a run, and... well, it's good thing I didn't start with v1.0  :mellow:

Tons of errors, most of them by yours truly and easily fixable, but I'm having trouble with two things:

• 1st and 2nd Trimester Effects were applied and removed perfectly. However, 3rd Trimester effects were not added to the character, despite setting them up the same way via the properties in FW_AddOnCycleMagicEffect (refer to attached screenshot).

post-27178-0-45569500-1408338129_thumb.jpg

• Set up a simple MCM menu for debugging notifications and the timed effect function (which currently aren't working - looking into that). Shows up in the MCM fine, but values always revert back to their default values when I change them. Probably a mistake in my MCM script, but could this be a result of making a separate MCM menu from the main Beeing Female one?

My wife gave birth, but I can't find the baby. Hmm... Reading that back to myself makes it sound awful. XD

The default setting for NPCs is that they DON'T give birth to babies, they just go through the pregnancy.

You have to check a box in MCM for them to spawn a prim baby. It should end up in their inventory after they give birth

hmm for me npc dont want to update wen i zone into a zone. for example i had the woman in the sleeping gaint in preg she wouldnt updaed in size unless i waited a hour while in her cell. then also when i  say go out exploring or doing quests when return she is back to default size and have to wait another hour for her to update.

Great to see how far this mod has come! Loving it so far, I was able to scrub out beta 3 (IIRC) with the save game cleaner linked in the other thread and play with v 1.00, and then 1.14 with no problems.

Maybe it's just my scripting engine being slow but the widgets are a bit slow to appear and sometimes appear seperately (not at the same time, but with a small delay). Other then that, I've had no issues.

It would be great if someone could develop a child addon that expanded on the current system. I'm happy to see that child actors can be born, so with some tweaking with other mods I think I can get them to become followers if I want.

I hope to see more work from you mitz!

Hi Milzschnitte,

your mod is awesome and I can´t imagine playing skyrim without it anymore :)

Have to ask a question though, is there any way to get rid of these papyrus errors ?

They seem to belong to the contraception part of your mod, which is great for having choices (but sensless for me as my goal is to get my char pregnant anyway).

If I want to avoid pregnancy I either lower the chance for it or avoid fucking around :P (ok, due to problems with my setup :(  I don´t use defeat/submit or similar mods, so it´s all consensual sex anyway, mostly started by SexLab Approach)

Maybe a toggle in MCM for the contraception part ? (if it´s not too much work)

(hopefully) relevant part of Papyruslog below:

[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[bF_Main (0F000D62)].fwsystem.IsValidateFemaleActor() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 720
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].fwcontraceptionwidget.UpdateContent() - "FWContraceptionWidget.psc" Line 34
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].FWWidgetBase.OnWidgetReset() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 111
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].fwcontraceptionwidget.OnWidgetReset() - "FWContraceptionWidget.psc" Line 5
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].ski_widgetbase.OnWidgetLoad() - "SKI_WidgetBase.psc" Line 215
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].FWWidgetBase.OnWidgetLoad() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 115
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].fwcontraceptionwidget.OnWidgetLoad() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 115
[sKI_WidgetManagerInstance (28000824)].SKI_WidgetManager.OnWidgetLoad() - "SKI_WidgetManager.psc" Line 120
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp125"
stack:
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].fwcontraceptionwidget.UpdateContent() - "FWContraceptionWidget.psc" Line 34
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].FWWidgetBase.OnWidgetReset() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 111
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].fwcontraceptionwidget.OnWidgetReset() - "FWContraceptionWidget.psc" Line 5
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].ski_widgetbase.OnWidgetLoad() - "SKI_WidgetBase.psc" Line 215
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].FWWidgetBase.OnWidgetLoad() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 115
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].fwcontraceptionwidget.OnWidgetLoad() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 115
[sKI_WidgetManagerInstance (28000824)].SKI_WidgetManager.OnWidgetLoad() - "SKI_WidgetManager.psc" Line 120
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call HasKeywordString() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp126"
stack:
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[bF_Main (0F000D62)].fwsystem.IsValidateFemaleActor() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 724
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp126"
stack:
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[bF_Main (0F000D62)].fwsystem.IsValidateFemaleActor() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 728
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp128"
stack:
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].FWWidgetBase.OnWidgetLoad() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 116
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp125"
stack:
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].FWWidgetBase.OnWidgetLoad() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 116
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call HasKeywordString() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[08/18/2014 - 05:52:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp128"
stack:
stack:
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].fwcontraceptionwidget.OnWidgetLoad() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 116
stack:
[bF_ContraceptionWidget (0F0191CC)].fwcontraceptionwidget.OnWidgetLoad() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 116
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:

Running on SL 1.59, FNIS 5.11, BF 1.14, SkyUI 4.1

If you need further informations, just tell me.

And once again thank you for this great mod, I really love it :) :)

You are not the only one having this log error.... don't know where this comes from, but I will take a look on it.

The only problem i see is, that i can't see it when if it's fixed or not... I don't got this errors.

Is the position of your the conception chance widget in the top middle, too?

So I have a couple questions about this mod so far.

First off, I know it's called "Being Female" but can I still use a male character and impregnate female NPC's?

Also, if that's the case, why am I not getting any options to have sex? I married a unique npc and everything but I don't get any options apart from "Follow me" or "Make me food". I did install it correctly as well, since everytime I boot the game I receive the notification that the mod was installed properly.

Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by Pieman50