I already tried it, but there is now chance for a bridge between STDs and BeeingFemale.

The condoms in STDs are only items that will be removed after having sex. For a compatiblity i need a spell / activemagiceffect that is active when sperm will be added or something i gain access to. The best way would be a activemagiceffect named "Condom" or something like that, that is active from the beginning up to the end of a sex scene. So when sex starts, the script it attached, and when the sex ends, after orgasm, the condom is removed

Does this Work With XPMSE 1.93LegacyEdition or XPMSE 2.06HDT

I've used it with both skeletons and never had a problem with breast and belly scaling during pregnancy.  Just make sure the body mesh you choose is supported by the version of XPMSE that you are using.  I'm currently using XPMSE 2.06HDT with a body mesh from the latest release of CBBE and Bodyslide.  Just keep in mind that the changes aren't that obivious until you get a couple of days into the 2nd trimester of pregnancy.

BFA - Pregnancy Effects - Super hard Update!

Happy to say that the AddOn is 98% ready to go for release by this weekend! Just need to remove a ton of unnecessary Debug.Notifications, hide some non-immersive magic effects, and setup an MCM Uninstall option stop my OnUpdate script procs when uninstalling the AddOn. Managed to work around the 3rd trimester effects not activating by adding a simple quest script that updates every game hour to apply them properly. Not pretty, but it works.

A few bugs still remain, but I'm letting them pass in lieu of them being fairly benign and un-obstructive to the player.

• Debuffs that are gained on the Replanish Phase (Timed Lactation in my AddOn's case) seem to linger to the Follicular Phase. However, the script attached to this debuff also detects character phases, so while the counter is still on in the background, nothing will happen.
  • Lactation visual (the oral cum shader effect) have splatter around the mouth and upper chest. I do not know how to adjust or manipulate adding shaders to the character beyond the Sexlab functions shown in the API. If someone does know, feel free to let me know.
  • Expressions gained upon timed effects can seem.. derpy. This is due to me really not understanding how to apply specific expressions aside from a random list betwen victim and non-victim type expression through the SexLab PickExpression() function. There are other functions that seem more promising, but I have not been able to get them to work. Again, I can fix them up if someone points me in the right direction. The expressions eventually clear by themselves (average lingering time is a half-hour in-game time), so it isn't a permanent issue.

And what's an update without some preview pics?

post-27178-0-47278900-1409204238_thumb.jpgpost-27178-0-82674700-1409204245_thumb.jpgpost-27178-0-47837800-1409204253_thumb.jpg

milz - Should I make a new thread for this AddOn? I'm guessing so to avoid mixing troubleshooting stuff - that sounds like a nightmare D:

i need help 

i can't figure out What bodies Support Pregnancy ??

can someone make a list i need it 

im currently using CBBE TBBP+CT77

Switching to CBBE HDT as soon as i know which bodies support Pregnancy

I use CBBE v3.3 and custom body shape make with Bodyslide 2.1a, Outfit/Body group: CBBE Body HDT. I use XPMS Extended v2.06 skeleton.

Works good. Everything jiggles and changes size as predicted.

you need to be in water 

By default this don't metter. In this time of age the people used vinegar to wash out sperm. That's why I used wine.

The mag: 0.000 never should happen... not with 0.000

That the "mag" is still visible is something i've missed, forgot to remove the message.

But by default this should display something like "52.500" or something like that (that's the calculated effect strength with the MCM setting. When the Fluid got 75% and the MCM setting is set to 70% the result is a effective strength of 52,5)

Reading the Magnetude of a spell is a new feature in SKSE 1.7 and it's still a bit buggy. Sometimes it will return 0.0

are you planning to add compability for Sexlab Breeder 

I wish i could be compatible to alsmost every mod. I plan to make it compatible with every mod that is possible, but most are not possible. I didn't take a look on Breeder, but i will... and when it's possible, i will make it compatible :)

if u set it to 2 days per trimaster do u think that cause the issue where unique npc lose the preg body shape after u zone 1-2 zones from them?

No, don't think this is the problem. The Body changing is a function in the FWBeeingFemaleSpell. But this spell (like all spells) will be dispeled again when the player moves to far away or the NPC is changing the location. When you are close enough to the NPC again, the cloak effect will cast the FWBeeingFemaleSpell again on the NPC.

By default the first thing that should happen is setting the Body Shapes again and then it will set a timer that will refresh the body shape every single game-hour (3 minutes)

It seems, for some reason, it won't set the Body Shapes after the first call, or another mod is using the same methode and overrites the shape again when the NPC is loaded

Can someone make a private/restricted youtube video that covers all the features of the mod and how it works?(For both male and female players) Im interested but I want to know more before I install this one.

First of all, I won't. Don't want to let other people know what kind of mods i'm developing (Sex-Mod). I'm more or less a higher person in a company, don't want to ruine it :)

But yesterday when I was playing Skyrim, I tried to comment and descript everything (in my minds ^^ i'm sick, i know)

It takes about 30min to describe everything.

The fastest way to explain this mod is, "it works like the female body works" ... it got almost everything i think.... and some extras like PMS (to have more fun with debuffs)

And if something is missing, like more de-/buffs everyone can feel free to add them realy easy like sleepy soul is doing it :)

you need to be in water 

Amazing! It working! :3

Thank you very much.

Great to hear. But water should not be necessary at all.

Buit as long it's working it's great :)

Beeing Female 1.14 Estrus Chaurus Integration Patch

Hi All,

This is a patch for Beeing Female - posted here by kind persmission of milzschnitte,

This Version supports BF V1.14 Only

Required Mods and Versions

Beeing Female 1.14 (and it's requirements)

Estrus Chaurus+ 3.36  (and it's requirements)

The patch fixes handling of Chaurus Oviposition with Beeing Female, the changes are pretty simple (as are my coding skills!).  

Features

• Beeing Female will now recognise Chaurus attacks on females and trigger the Chaurus implantation effect
    • Having Chaurus eggs implanted whilst pregnant will KILL  the unborn child resulting in a miscarriage starting a few hours after the Chaurus eggs are "Born"
    • Having Chaurus eggs implanted whilst NOT pregnant will result in a menstruation phase starting a few hours after the Chaurus eggs are "Born"
  • The BF timer function bug caused by EC is fixed
  • If you are using devious devices and an actor is wearing a chastity belt/harness they will be protected from the Beeing Female Chaurus implantation effect.

To repeat - being implanted with Charus eggs will terminate any current pregnancy. If you don't want to lose that precious baby you probably shouldn't be fooling around in Bug infested caves!  ;)

Because I am triggering the EC effect from within Beeing Female it operates independently of EC's Actor events framework - this still needs to be installed because it is an EC master but it's use can be safely set to false in the EC menu thereby improving compatibility with defeat or other similar mods. If Actor events is disabled in EC then Sexlab driven events will be the only trigger for oviposition, chastity belts will protect against oviposition and tentacle spit attacks will no longer happen (I am working on another use for tentacles though - more news on that at a later date!)

Basically I am writing patches to  learn some papyrus scripting and (hopefully) to add immersion - I'm sure it could be done at lot better, but this seems to work.

To use install over Beeing Female 1.14  You should see a patch initialised message...  (NMM or Mod Organizer recommended for installation! )

For the avoidance of doubt, I am an amateur at modding and this unofficial patch is provided "as is " to use at youir own risk!

Bane

Known Issues

None - please report any problems (or success) and I will try and sort them.

Changelog V1.0

First Release

Beeing Female 1.14 EC patch V01.7z

i got The Body/outfit Part Covered but then There's the Preset part need to figure out what works best with CBBE HDT and Pregnancy 

and you should Really look at SexLab Breeder it would work perfectly with this mod 

CT77- Body is a preset.  Once you have CBBE Body HDT in the Body/Outfit section go to the Preset pulldown and it's on the list.  Right beside CT77 - pushup (which probably works too, but haven't tried it).