Pieman50, what dialogue options are you talking about? Beeing Female doesn't add any, you have to use other mods to have sex.

BadGaevyn, you can try to use vanilla adoption commands via console.

Milz, also about the widgets, I've bound the key to N(eeds). Everytime I'm typing something (console for example), the widgets are popping in.
Would you mind changing that? Sadly I can't tell you how to do it, only that it's possible.

You are not the only one having this log error.... don't know where this comes from, but I will take a look on it.

The only problem i see is, that i can't see it when if it's fixed or not... I don't got this errors.

Is the position of your the conception chance widget in the top middle, too?

The widget shows at the bottom middle, it´s the information bar (stage of pregnancy, duration of stage, ...) and also on the right middle ( conception chance / if pregnant: baby symbol).

actual Papyrus log: Papyrus.0.log.7z

BTW, looks like this error doesn´t cause problems ingame, it seems to happen after every load (save or new game)

hope this will help you

So I have a couple questions about this mod so far.

First off, I know it's called "Being Female" but can I still use a male character and impregnate female NPC's?

Also, if that's the case, why am I not getting any options to have sex? I married a unique npc and everything but I don't get any options apart from "Follow me" or "Make me food". I did install it correctly as well, since everytime I boot the game I receive the notification that the mod was installed properly.

Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

For the sex you need to have sexlab framework. So if you have it installed the issue is with it and not beeing female.

So I have a couple questions about this mod so far.

First off, I know it's called "Being Female" but can I still use a male character and impregnate female NPC's?

Also, if that's the case, why am I not getting any options to have sex? I married a unique npc and everything but I don't get any options apart from "Follow me" or "Make me food". I did install it correctly as well, since everytime I boot the game I receive the notification that the mod was installed properly.

Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

For the sex you need to have sexlab framework. So if you have it installed the issue is with it and not beeing female.

Well I still have that all installed. The translation guides, the SkyUI, Sexlab Framework, FNIS.. I get no options to have sex or any kind of pregnancy-related things. If I need to install another mod to have sex, why does this mod claim you can have sex?

Well I still have that all installed. The translation guides, the SkyUI, Sexlab Framework, FNIS.. I get no options to have sex or any kind of pregnancy-related things. If I need to install another mod to have sex, why does this mod claim you can have sex?

Oh sorry I forgot framework doesn't have anything that start the sex scenes. I would suggest http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/158-sexlab-romance-including-source-updated-19th-aug-2014/ if you wanted dialogue options over spell and combat based.

Oh sorry I forgot framework doesn't have anything that start the sex scenes. I would suggest http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/158-sexlab-romance-including-source-updated-19th-aug-2014/ if you wanted dialogue options over spell and combat based.

So this would actually give me the dialog ability to have sex? Is this compatible or not? :/

Welp, guess I have to wait until the Scripting Tutorial is released, since I apparently I have no idea what I'm doing in the CK when it comes to applying scripted magic effects.

Showstopping bugs are:

• 3rd Trimester Effects aren't being applied to the character, despite being set up the same way as the other trimester 'states' in the property window. 1st, 2nd, & Labor Phase debuffs all apply correctly.
  • MCM Slider Timed Effects frequency value sticks on the default value of '4'. Debug scripting reveals that the slider does change the variable in-game, but the MCM slider value does not reflect this.
  • Timer Effects are non-functional. It applies the effect (fire an forget spell) the very first time the script is run (although the character does nothing / no spell visuals are applied), then afterwards upon each GameTimeUpdate simply skips the if-then conditional block which decides which effect to apply, and resets the counter back to zero. Actor Target debug spits back a '[MilkPlayer' value, even if set to PlayerRef.

Main Timer Script is posted below:

Scriptname BFA_SC_TimerEffect extends activemagiceffect
{This script holds the main Timer, which then applies various Trimester effects when procced.}

import Utility

; Trimester Spell Effects - Fire and Forget Types!
spell Property _BFA_SP_1T_MornSickS auto
spell Property _BFA_SP_2T_Fetal auto
spell Property _BFA_SP_3T_Fetal auto
spell Property _BFA_SP_3T_Lactation auto
spell Property _BFA_SP_3T_Braxton auto

int iCounter
int iRandom1
int iRandom2

Actor akFemale

; Import MCM variables
BFA_ImmerPregMCM Property IP_MCM auto

; Import BF Variables
FWController property Controller auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor Target, Actor Caster)
     RegisterForUpdateGameTime(1) ; Procs every in-game hour
akFemale = Target

if IP_MCM.DebugM == true ; MCM Toggle
     Debug.Notification ("Registered for BFA Update!")
     Debug.Notification ("Target is " + akFemale)
endif

endEvent

Event OnUpdateGameTime()

iRandom1 = Utility.RandomInt(0,1)
     if iRandom1 == 0
          iCounter += 1

Debug.Notification ("R+0 - iCounter is " + iCounter)
endif

elseif iRandom1 == 1

Debug.Notification ("R01 - iCounter is " + iCounter)
endif

endif

if iCounter == IP_MCM.BFAFreq ; MCM Toggle

if Controller.GetFemaleState(akFemale) == 4
          akFemale.AddSpell(_BFA_SP_1T_MornSickS)
     elseif Controller.GetFemaleState(akFemale) == 5
          akFemale.AddSpell(_BFA_SP_2T_Fetal)
     elseif Controller.GetFemaleState(akFemale) == 6
          iRandom2 = Utility.RandomInt (0,2)

if iRandom2 == 0
                akFemale.AddSpell(_BFA_SP_3T_Fetal)
          elseif iRandom2 == 1
                akFemale.AddSpell(_BFA_SP_3T_Lactation)
          elseif iRandom2 == 2
                akFemale.AddSpell(_BFA_SP_3T_Braxton)
          endif
     endif
     iCounter = 0
     Debug.Notification ("iCounter is " + iCounter)

endif

endEvent

Event OnEffectEnd(Actor Target, Actor Caster)
UnregisterForUpdateGameTime()

Debug.Notification ("Unregistered for BFA Update!")
endif

endEvent

I could release just the plain debuffs (although 3rd trimester effects aren't being applied currently), but it would just seem lackluster without the periodic timed effects. I posted the .esp of what I have currently, in case there are any brave souls out there who wish to peek into the mind of a scatterbrained CK noob.

These widgets are something rather fantastical though - hopefully it'll keep me occupied in the meantime :P

P.S. DO NOT use the .esp unless you're diagnosing it yourself - it's busted and will probably mess up your save (don't see how, but this is Skyrim).

** EDIT **

Mah hero! Back into the fray with potentially false hopes! :D

BF_PregEffects v0.3.esp

I Already tied to make it even more compatible to SexLab Hormones, but same problem. As long there isn't a base mod that regulates the belly / breast scaling (and maybe pregnancy) it's realy difficult.

Huh... hormones on the main page says that it is compatible with Beeing Female. "- Awareness of Estrus Chaurus and Beeing Female pregnancy states"

Is it wrong?

The widgets will hide again and won't stay visible - but good point. I can change this so if you keep the widget key pressed for 3 or 5 seconds it will stay visible until you press the hot key again. This should be possible.

The mod is NPC compatible and as a male you can impregnate all unique female NPCs. Guards, Thiefs, and so on are non-unique NPCs and are not handled right now, because this could raise some problems.

About the adoption - i've tried to make it compatible with heathfire - actualy the adoption is working and the child is auto-adopted after birth - but this don't realy works well - do you don't got the dialog options and stuff. But when the child dies for some reason, you get a letter and some money. I try to continue the adoption thing. Maybe a complete new adoption system would help :D

About SexLab Hormones:

About HormonesI don't have aroused installed and it's a requirement from Hormones, so i couldn't test it.

I was talking with skyrimll long time ago about compatiblity and we both have done some work, but i never could test it.

I hope it's compatible, but i never could test it, sorry.

About the sperm wash out.

No, when you are swimming there is also a chance to wash out the sperm. But in later versions the time will be reduced to around 3 game hours. The third option isn't implementated right now. There's a long story behind this option, .... I think this will be the option how much sperm will drip out after having sex.

That would be nice be able to hold the kid, another be nice watch the kid grow up too not per say for 18 years or anything but let say a week in game and the kid is fully grow or soemthing and leaves or dispears something along those lines. That way you dont have a house full of kids or something.

Oh! I wasn't actually thinking of showing a person holding a baby, just whether or not the item was in the player's inventory. But holding a baby would be cool too!

baby item sucks. Holding all the way! Cradles back harnesses too.

The widgets will hide again and won't stay visible - but good point. I can change this so if you keep the widget key pressed for 3 or 5 seconds it will stay visible until you press the hot key again. This should be possible.

The mod is NPC compatible and as a male you can impregnate all unique female NPCs. Guards, Thiefs, and so on are non-unique NPCs and are not handled right now, because this could raise some problems.

About the adoption - i've tried to make it compatible with heathfire - actualy the adoption is working and the child is auto-adopted after birth - but this don't realy works well - do you don't got the dialog options and stuff. But when the child dies for some reason, you get a letter and some money. I try to continue the adoption thing. Maybe a complete new adoption system would help :D

About SexLab Hormones:

About HormonesI don't have aroused installed and it's a requirement from Hormones, so i couldn't test it.

I was talking with skyrimll long time ago about compatiblity and we both have done some work, but i never could test it.

I hope it's compatible, but i never could test it, sorry.

About the sperm wash out.

No, when you are swimming there is also a chance to wash out the sperm. But in later versions the time will be reduced to around 3 game hours. The third option isn't implementated right now. There's a long story behind this option, .... I think this will be the option how much sperm will drip out after having sex.

Aww that is a shame that there is only " go swim " option for washing it out. Specially since im using Frostfall and swimming with that mod is usually leathal.

Like for my instance, started a new game and made my way out of the tutorial cave. Headed out towards the first village and decided to take a shortcut. Got jumped by a group of bandits and lost the fight. After few sweaty hours i got away and now it would be oh so nice if i could just sit in the river near the town, scrubbing furiously and hoping that my new adventurer's life didnt end so soon cause i ended up being a mother.

Since that early i dont think its possible to get the incridients for the wash out potion.

Sidfu, I didn't test any npc and can't help you there, only knew that random generated ones won't get tracked.

Milz, I've disabled npc imp and the MCM menu doesn't let me deactivate "NPCs get wayward", also the "NPC menstrual cycle" got a $FW_MENUTXT_SETTINGS_RelevantNPC info text.

Btw, if I've activated "Follower menstrual cycle", does "NPC menstrual cycle" has to be enabled, too?

so any idea why preg women keep resetting to default body? it only happens on npc or companions thats nto following u around. seems like the mod has issues updateing their bodies and remembering what their bodies suppose to be

Maybe another mod overwrites there body. 

Sidfu, I didn't test any npc and can't help you there, only knew that random generated ones won't get tracked.

Milz, I've disabled npc imp and the MCM menu doesn't let me deactivate "NPCs get wayward", also the "NPC menstrual cycle" got a $FW_MENUTXT_SETTINGS_RelevantNPC info text.

Btw, if I've activated "Follower menstrual cycle", does "NPC menstrual cycle" has to be enabled, too?

Thanks, will take a look on it.

About the Follower and NPCs. For this setting and the conception chance, Follower are not counted as NPCs. So when you have NPCs deaktivated and follower are activated, the follower still can become pregnant (as long they are not children for sure ^^)

I am wondering as to why my chatacter after geting pregnant and and such running threw the stuff when it time to give birth there is no animationf or it. My character just stands there and and does nothing at all then i have the items and such. Wasit removed or soemthing and it isnt anothermod running cause the only mods i was running at the time was being female and the PSB mod to allow the belly to grow and such and that was ti and it still did it.

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but is there any explanation for what the different kinds of growth (linear, realistic, Oh my breasts, etc.) do?

Also, should there be any messages when I select Immersion as the message type, or does that just mean that you only get visual cues?

Thanks!

i have only one other mod that effects breasts   and it only works on people that i add  to add to the list. basicaly the mod works fine. their bodys only reset to default if u zone somewhere else.

i tested it on camila. i set it to 2 days for each cycle to test. since she stays inside one building she was perfect for test.

got her preg everything good i stood and waited time till 3rd trimester so could see changed. everything wokred fine. on 3rd tri i just stood there and watched she never reset her body. 2nd test same but 3rd tri i went and zoned around a few times. when come back her body was back to default and waiting 1 hour in same zone gave her back the preg body.

do u think it might be a issue that i use Mod organizer? could it be that the temp data that the mod needs is not being stored right because MO uses a virtual drive so after i exit game i have a mesh cache folder with lots of .tri files?

I am wondering as to why my chatacter after geting pregnant and and such running threw the stuff when it time to give birth there is no animationf or it. My character just stands there and and does nothing at all then i have the items and such. Wasit removed or soemthing and it isnt anothermod running cause the only mods i was running at the time was being female and the PSB mod to allow the belly to grow and such and that was ti and it still did it.

You have used FNIS to register the animations?

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but is there any explanation for what the different kinds of growth (linear, realistic, Oh my breasts, etc.) do?

Also, should there be any messages when I select Immersion as the message type, or does that just mean that you only get visual cues?

Thanks!

Linear, realistic and the other options will set the grow speed how fast the Belly and Breasts will grow. At the bottom of the MCM menu there is a description field.

Linear let the breast and belly grow in a linear line, so up to 33% in the first trimester, up to 66% in the second trimester and up to 100% in the last trimester

Realistic makes the growing more realistic (i know women you wouldn't notice that they are pregnant, when they were in th 5.th month) - that's what "realistic" does

Because it wasn't a problem to create that, i made some other options to for those who like big bellys or big breasts, that's what the other options do.

So this option just regulate the speed of Breast and Belly growing

When set the message level to Immersion, only the most important messages will be shown

creating console commands is difficult and not realy possible with native skyrim.

For now there aren't any console commands or other ways to uninstall the mod, the only thing you can do is, just remove / deactivate the mod start skyrim, load a game, save it - quit skyrim, activate the mod again, load the game you just saved.

Another way is the Savetool / Save game script cleaner you can find HERE

Load the game in Savetool, remove all scripts starting with "FW" like "FWSystem", "FWSaveLoad", .... save the changes and run your the game.

The Uninstall function in the MCM Menu you are not able to use, is for resetting all changes, cleaning the stored date using the StorageUtil, and so on.

If you want to re-install BeeingFemale this isn't realy that neccessary at all

Btw: I recommand the Savetool for uninstalling mods you don't want anymore. (Excapt those that use StorageUtil like BeeingFemale, SexLab, and some other mods using SexLab)

i have only one other mod that effects breasts   and it only works on people that i add  to add to the list. basicaly the mod works fine. their bodys only reset to default if u zone somewhere else.

i tested it on camila. i set it to 2 days for each cycle to test. since she stays inside one building she was perfect for test.

got her preg everything good i stood and waited time till 3rd trimester so could see changed. everything wokred fine. on 3rd tri i just stood there and watched she never reset her body. 2nd test same but 3rd tri i went and zoned around a few times. when come back her body was back to default and waiting 1 hour in same zone gave her back the preg body.

do u think it might be a issue that i use Mod organizer? could it be that the temp data that the mod needs is not being stored right because MO uses a virtual drive so after i exit game i have a mesh cache folder with lots of .tri files?

Hm, was she still in the 3rd trimester when you came back?

If yes, there is another problem - if she was in a random menstrual state again there are some problems with StorageUtil / PapyrusUtil or SKSE.