Hey milz - another AddOn question - is there a way I can check which State a woman is in via script? Not sure if importing FW_AddonMisc will really help me in this regard.

Spoiler / Wordy Stuff below on my AddOn progress:

I have three separate types of pregnancy symptoms in the works (Some values will be MCM adjustable).

• Plain, non-scripted debuffs (applied very easily via your Developer Guide!) Some examples would be:
    • Morning Sickness - 20% debuff to Mana/Stamina regen.
    • Impeded Gait - 75% Movement Speed (changing SpeedMult value)
  • Effects that fire based off of a counter system over time. Counter has a % chance to add to itself, to give a sense of randomness. This will need to make use of your OnUpdateFunction function - could I add 'import FWAddon_Misc' in my magic effect's script in order to use the function? I can't extend the script to FWAddon_Misc since I think it needs to extend activemagiceffect for the basic OnEffectStart stuff. More examples:
    • Fetal Motion - Causes stagger and moan (like Hentai Pregnancy).
    • Lactation - Causes breasts to leak milk at times, making player moan and change expression temporarily (no visual lactation effects aside from the standard SexLab visual (assuming I can figure it out with the outdated API)

attachicon.gifMilk Effect.JPG

• Conditional effect that fire based off of a counter system that proc dependent on player actions. Similar to above, but the spells/abilities come with conditional effects that will only allow the counter system to add to itself if one of the conditions are true.
    • Motion Pains - Power Attacking - Chance for screen blur and player pain sound when power attacking.

I'm a big fan of Image Space Modifiers, so expect a bunch of those with the timed / conditional effects as well.

The last two effects are a mix between plain spell application and scripting, and to a CK beginner such as myself, it can get rather confusing on how to apply it properly to your mod. Perhaps I'll need to wait until your release of the Script Guide to help fill in the knowledge gaps, but until then it'll be a whole lot of playtesting with debugging lines  :)

Yes it's possible. There is a class for all the functions called "FWController"

FWController property Controller auto

function Test(actor Woman)
  int HerState = Controller.GetFemaleState(Woman)
  ; 0 = Folicular phase, 1 = Ovulating, 2 = Luteal Phase, 3 = Menstruation, 4 + 5 + 6 = Pregnancy trimester, 7 = Labors, 8 = Replenish

float statePercent = Controller.GetStatePercentage(Woman)
  ; gives the percentage of the phase - 0.0 = 0%, 1.0 = 100%
endFunction

Don't forget the set the Controller property.

There are even more functions in the FWController Object

About the FWAddOn_Misc. I'm still on it to create a Guide for it, but this is realy complex.

FWAddOn_Misc are quest objects, not activemagiceffect objects.

But you can create an "event OnUpdateGameTime()"  Event that is called every game hour - or something like that

Only issue i have is that when i run my game with this mod it crashes out of the blue and when i got to papyrus it shows nothing but the being female is cuasing the chrashes but as to why and what it doesnt show. And where is this new update only one i got was the update from the old post been a long tiem since i been here. The mod itself is good just needs a lto of fine tuning from what i can see.

Maybe we must use the last version of papyrus 2.6 and the last version of sexlab o.o ?

Yesterday i've updated from SSL 1.54 to the latest version. The latest version isn't required. I will check for all the crashes and logs

I deinstalled the old beta version and installed the v1.14. But FNIS still reports the version as v0.4b?

:huh: Did I make something wrong? In-game it tells me if have version 5 installed. I'm just wondering?

It was me - i made something wrong - forgot to update the version for FNIS

But that's only the displayed version in FNIS - it's nothing importend

When NPCs are fighting each other or you have to do a fight without weapons/magic there is a quest behind it (it's often a hidden quest you won't see) like fighting "Uthgerd the Unbroken" in the "Bannered mare" in Whiterun... or when you enter Jorrvaskr for the first time, there are 2 NPCs fighting (that's also a quest object)

Just thought you maybe knew the quest.

No quest to speak of. That was a random encounter.

I will keep an eye on it next time it happens.

Hi milzschnitte,

I can confirm what skyrimll reports.

First I noticed in Blue Palace where all of a sudden half of the people start to go crazy and not necessarily against me but each other and would not return to normal (confirmed with 3 restarts of skyrim, loading directly into Blue Palace and also outside so I had a cell transition).

In Whiterun I was about to have the blacksmit help me out of my bondage when in the middle she started to attach the dog (and got raped by him :) ). What was weird was that in the Huntsman nobody started to go nuts, but returning outside it all started again, day or night time. This I can confirm with a multitude of re-starts of Skyrim.

I have then uninstalled BeeingFemale, cleaned the save and loaded back (several times) again into the Huntsman. Went outside all all stays calm. Fast travelled to Solitude and entered Blue Palace.... all calm...

When nobody is close these agitated people they keep the stance and repeat "don't come any closer, that's close enought" etc.

After I update to the lastest Beeing female, every thing still work well for me so I cap. some picture to be and example for anyone that wanna use CBBE armor.

PS. from my opinion CBBE armor with PSV weight painting, look more natural than UNP or UNPB but you still need to adjust breast scale a bit to prevent Torpedo breast problem btw.

I make some Dragon Chick with Triplets for you.  :blush:

[/spoi

post-58966-0-47932500-1407960486_thumb.jpgler]

post-58966-0-86899300-1407960519_thumb.jpg

post-58966-0-61640000-1407960541_thumb.jpg

When NPCs are fighting each other or you have to do a fight without weapons/magic there is a quest behind it (it's often a hidden quest you won't see) like fighting "Uthgerd the Unbroken" in the "Bannered mare" in Whiterun... or when you enter Jorrvaskr for the first time, there are 2 NPCs fighting (that's also a quest object)

Just thought you maybe knew the quest.

No quest to speak of. That was a random encounter.

I will keep an eye on it next time it happens.

Hi milzschnitte,

I can confirm what skyrimll reports.

First I noticed in Blue Palace where all of a sudden half of the people start to go crazy and not necessarily against me but each other and would not return to normal (confirmed with 3 restarts of skyrim, loading directly into Blue Palace and also outside so I had a cell transition).

In Whiterun I was about to have the blacksmit help me out of my bondage when in the middle she started to attach the dog (and got raped by him :) ). What was weird was that in the Huntsman nobody started to go nuts, but returning outside it all started again, day or night time. This I can confirm with a multitude of re-starts of Skyrim.

I have then uninstalled BeeingFemale, cleaned the save and loaded back (several times) again into the Huntsman. Went outside all all stays calm. Fast travelled to Solitude and entered Blue Palace.... all calm...

When nobody is close these agitated people they keep the stance and repeat "don't come any closer, that's close enought" etc.

Hm that's realy wired... the only thing that should happen (Brawl bug) is that NPCs will start fighting you to death, instead of a just a show fight for testing your skills (because they don't like magic and the cloak is magic)

I'm not convinced that Brawl problems are directly related to Beeing Female.  I started a new game when Beeing Female 1.14 and Sexlab 1.59 came out.  When I went to the Bannered Mare, and fought Uthgerd the Unbroken she said "oh, you want a real fight huh, and pulled out her sword and tried to kill me.  So I reloaded and turned off the "Cloak" spell in Sexlab Arousal.  The brawl proceeded flawlessly then.  Sexlab arousal has not been updated to go along with the changes in Sexlab, and Sexlab 1.59 makes some big changes in how some of the utilities work.  Perhaps multiple mods using "Cloak" spells are no longer playing nicely with each other due to the changes in Sexlab?  I have been using Beeing Female extensively in the past couple of days and the only irregularity with NPC's being hostile when they shouldn't was that one brawl with Uthgerd which was fixed by temporarily turning off Arousal.

Guest Long John

Sorry if it has already been covered but, could the "Beeing Female" and status objective be removed from the quest journal (story manager). If you need to put it somewhere place it in the MCM (if not already there), the player console and/or in a papyrus log (if at debugging level).

Hey milz - another AddOn question - is there a way I can check which State a woman is in via script? Not sure if importing FW_AddonMisc will really help me in this regard.

Spoiler / Wordy Stuff below on my AddOn progress:

I have three separate types of pregnancy symptoms in the works (Some values will be MCM adjustable).

• Plain, non-scripted debuffs (applied very easily via your Developer Guide!) Some examples would be:
    • Morning Sickness - 20% debuff to Mana/Stamina regen.
    • Impeded Gait - 75% Movement Speed (changing SpeedMult value)
  • Effects that fire based off of a counter system over time. Counter has a % chance to add to itself, to give a sense of randomness. This will need to make use of your OnUpdateFunction function - could I add 'import FWAddon_Misc' in my magic effect's script in order to use the function? I can't extend the script to FWAddon_Misc since I think it needs to extend activemagiceffect for the basic OnEffectStart stuff. More examples:
    • Fetal Motion - Causes stagger and moan (like Hentai Pregnancy).
    • Lactation - Causes breasts to leak milk at times, making player moan and change expression temporarily (no visual lactation effects aside from the standard SexLab visual (assuming I can figure it out with the outdated API)

attachicon.gifMilk Effect.JPG

• Conditional effect that fire based off of a counter system that proc dependent on player actions. Similar to above, but the spells/abilities come with conditional effects that will only allow the counter system to add to itself if one of the conditions are true.
    • Motion Pains - Power Attacking - Chance for screen blur and player pain sound when power attacking.

I'm a big fan of Image Space Modifiers, so expect a bunch of those with the timed / conditional effects as well.

The last two effects are a mix between plain spell application and scripting, and to a CK beginner such as myself, it can get rather confusing on how to apply it properly to your mod. Perhaps I'll need to wait until your release of the Script Guide to help fill in the knowledge gaps, but until then it'll be a whole lot of playtesting with debugging lines  :)

Yes it's possible. There is a class for all the functions called "FWController"

FWController property Controller auto

function Test(actor Woman)
  int HerState = Controller.GetFemaleState(Woman)
  ; 0 = Folicular phase, 1 = Ovulating, 2 = Luteal Phase, 3 = Menstruation, 4 + 5 + 6 = Pregnancy trimester, 7 = Labors, 8 = Replenish

float statePercent = Controller.GetStatePercentage(Woman)
  ; gives the percentage of the phase - 0.0 = 0%, 1.0 = 100%
endFunction

Don't forget the set the Controller property.

There are even more functions in the FWController Object

About the FWAddOn_Misc. I'm still on it to create a Guide for it, but this is realy complex.

FWAddOn_Misc are quest objects, not activemagiceffect objects.

But you can create an "event OnUpdateGameTime()"  Event that is called every game hour - or something like that

[...]

Thanks for the tip milz - moving forward I think it's best that I apply a 'Timer' Spell-Ability to the character that has a scripted constant Magic Effect. Inside the script is an OnUpdateGameTime function that procs every in-game hour, adding to a randomized timer. When the timer reaches a value set in MCM, then it will apply a temp fire-and-forget spell to the character, which is in turn coded for the visual effects / messages. I've attached the script for those who are curious.

On the fence about my conditional effects. The overall effect (slight blur with message) might not be worth adding in another OnUpdate loop and risk adding more script load to those who are very script heavy. If I exclude them, then I'll be playtesting come this weekend at my current development speed, and following up with a beta Add-On release, assuming I don't royally screw something up CK-wise. Speaking of, recently found out I didn't apply SkyUI properly to the CK, which was previously freaking out whenever widgets were involved.

hmm only problem i had was that a npc that wasnt in the cell that as preg wouldnt grow her belly.  she is using the same skely and such that my companion who was preg use but besides here stats her body wasnt updating to match the stats given. also on another note once they give birth  they had a blue block appearing random around there body. its small but  its there didnt test to see if it left once the blood from birth cleared. and another thing if u not in the same zone as the npc that give birth u dont get a pop up syaing u became a father. that might be related to npc not in zone body not updateing

I'm not convinced that Brawl problems are directly related to Beeing Female.  I started a new game when Beeing Female 1.14 and Sexlab 1.59 came out.  When I went to the Bannered Mare, and fought Uthgerd the Unbroken she said "oh, you want a real fight huh, and pulled out her sword and tried to kill me.  So I reloaded and turned off the "Cloak" spell in Sexlab Arousal.  The brawl proceeded flawlessly then.  Sexlab arousal has not been updated to go along with the changes in Sexlab, and Sexlab 1.59 makes some big changes in how some of the utilities work.  Perhaps multiple mods using "Cloak" spells are no longer playing nicely with each other due to the changes in Sexlab?  I have been using Beeing Female extensively in the past couple of days and the only irregularity with NPC's being hostile when they shouldn't was that one brawl with Uthgerd which was fixed by temporarily turning off Arousal.

I would suggest downloading this mod. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24020/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D24020&pUp=1

[..] Perhaps multiple mods using "Cloak" spells are no longer playing nicely with each other due to the changes in Sexlab?  I have been using Beeing Female extensively in the past couple of days and the only irregularity with NPC's being hostile when they shouldn't was that one brawl with Uthgerd which was fixed by temporarily turning off Arousal.

Maybe this is unrelated, but just to let you know:

When I trained with Vilkas in the quest "Take Up Arms" he behaved very odd. Nothing that would be game breaking, but instead of the usual fighting sequence, he went into an endless loop up of raising his sword against me and putting it back. After I hit him a few times with my fists, the quest was suddenly in the next stage and everything was fine again.

I play Beeing Female and Aroused in the current versions, SexLab is still version 1.58b

hey, i have used this mod before and had great time with it, great mod! and epic work!

But now after reinstalling skyrim(after too many bugs i cant handle due to crossmods i couldnt figure).

I tried it again... had a complete clean of skyrim with the folders and data that doesnt delte itself on uninstal and all seemed to work well except the belly & breasts arent growing at all.

after many tries and changes with other mods and reinstallations i still couldnt fix it, further more i noticed somthing is bad with my skeleton animation is bad as the belly and breasts are twisted/shrank when crutching and jumping....

what I ask is just if somone can plz give me the order and minimum mods needed to use this epic mod once more, i will be very gratefull! 

I know its propebly related to bodyslide or skeleton mods but i cant seem to figure it out by my own..

*sorry for spelling mistakes*

hey, i have used this mod before and had great time with it, great mod! and epic work!

But now after reinstalling skyrim(after too many bugs i cant handle due to crossmods i couldnt figure).

I tried it again... had a complete clean of skyrim with the folders and data that doesnt delte itself on uninstal and all seemed to work well except the belly & breasts arent growing at all.

after many tries and changes with other mods and reinstallations i still couldnt fix it, further more i noticed somthing is bad with my skeleton animation is bad as the belly and breasts are twisted/shrank when crutching and jumping....

what I ask is just if somone can plz give me the order and minimum mods needed to use this epic mod once more, i will be very gratefull! 

I know its propebly related to bodyslide or skeleton mods but i cant seem to figure it out by my own..

*sorry for spelling mistakes*

u need a preg skeletong and all that stuff not just this mod alone. the best way to make sure u got a preg bely ready is to take and use hentai preg with cumbloating so u can see if it goes up. we need more info to help

u need a preg skeletong and all that stuff not just this mod alone. the best way to make sure u got a preg bely ready is to take and use hentai preg with cumbloating so u can see if it goes up. we need more info to help

ok, i think i gonna make this one right. thanks for aiming me to the problem.. i might had some skeleton mix/wrong installation/overwritting etc...

though before i started i forgot to delete my saves from the previous attempts, i delted them as they are not needed now. is it bad to use previous saves?

wish me luck! and thanks for the quick reply!!!

EDIT: well so far so good it works great, with some addons.. thanks again!

I guess I need to re-phrase my post to reduce confusion.  I'm not having problems with brawls, other people are, and they are reporting in this thread and Sanguine's Debauchery thread that it might be due  to the latest version of Beeing Female.  I think the problem relates to Sexlab Arousal and the new version of Sexlab (1.59) which changes the MFG console, Papyrus Utilities and several other underlying utilities that handle data behind the scenes.  I had one brawl that misfired, and it was corrected by turning off the "Cloak" spell from Arousal.  I already have Brawl Bugs patch installed. I was trying to add information so hopefully someone with a better understanding of how things work underneath could start looking in the right direction for the problem.  I'm sorry if my wording confused anybody.

Sorry if it has already been covered but, could the "Beeing Female" and status objective be removed from the quest journal (story manager). If you need to put it somewhere place it in the MCM (if not already there), the player console and/or in a papyrus log (if at debugging level).

It's planed to remove the quest objective again.

This is still left from times there were no no "Information" Tab in the MCM menu and no widgets.

Now i got both, so it can and will be removed again.

More informations what's planed you can find HERE

ok, i think i gonna make this one right. thanks for aiming me to the problem.. i might had some skeleton mix/wrong installation/overwritting etc...

though before i started i forgot to delete my saves from the previous attempts, i delted them as they are not needed now. is it bad to use previous saves?

wish me luck! and thanks for the quick reply!!!

EDIT: well so far so good it works great, with some addons.. thanks again!

hentai preg cum bloating is great for testing preg body. also have to remember a bad hdt file can keep a preg body from working right also.

I guess I need to re-phrase my post to reduce confusion.  I'm not having problems with brawls, other people are, and they are reporting in this thread and Sanguine's Debauchery thread that it might be due  to the latest version of Beeing Female.  I think the problem relates to Sexlab Arousal and the new version of Sexlab (1.59) which changes the MFG console, Papyrus Utilities and several other underlying utilities that handle data behind the scenes.  I had one brawl that misfired, and it was corrected by turning off the "Cloak" spell from Arousal.  I already have Brawl Bugs patch installed. I was trying to add information so hopefully someone with a better understanding of how things work underneath could start looking in the right direction for the problem.  I'm sorry if my wording confused anybody.

It wasn't really directed at you but its for anyone that has issues with brawls turning into real fights. Due to some mod that has a cloak effect.

The only thing i can say is that nobody reported an brawl bug up to no in the Beta Thread and the cloak ability was implementated in Dezember last year.

The Quest object will be removed in the next version and a new Translation System will come - the next one will only use the BeeingFemale_LANGUAGE.txt in the interfate directory.

This will make all translations even more easier.

I also try to make it even more faster using native functions for complex things.

But it will take a few weeks for the next update. Still got a lot of work in office and now way to use my holidays.

No note right now - sorry. Thought it isn't neccessary.

But you're right, i should write all possible crafts in the mod description.

You can craft them in the forge -> leather

The Washout Sperm fluid and the contraception are cooking crafts you can find in a kitchen or somewhere else.

I will add it

And the advantages of using it ingame? (removes debuff or something like that)

I'd suggest moving it to the misc or clothing category, so that sorceresses can craft it, too. And a minor thing, maybe providing an invisible version, so that it'll not be clipping through armors (or for the the heavy bikini armor users). I'll replace the meshes anyway, cause I can see it through the eilhart dress.