when does the add on et released looks cool and such nice add on to being female

Doing a new character with the AddOn mod and playtesting one 'legit' BF pregnancy. Want to experience it myself to see how to improve and come across any bugs.

I think I want to draw out the Timer effects a bit more (timed effect lasts an hour, and sporadically fires off effects), so that'll require a minor script re-write.

One major bug I'm coming across is sometimes the Timed Effect 'ability' spell isn't applied to the player. It doesn't happen consistently, but mostly waiting / sleeping across trimester phases seem to trigger it. I'll need to add a MCM toggle that will somehow manually add the Timer Spell on the player.

My playtest character is 50% through her 3rd Trimester; once she pops out a babby soulgem, I can open my mod back up for these changes. If everything goes smoothly, I'll have a release ready for late this week.

Give a hand for volunteer Brenna for being such a trooper so far  :P

post-27178-0-92367100-1409545975_thumb.jpg

Are the children(actors) supposed to be immortal and not be able to be killed (not even by the console)? I am a necromancer and want to sacrifice my offspring to Mannimarco

Yup, making the children killable interferes with sexlab and makes them able to be exploited by pervs as well.

What? I use stranger danger to allow children of Skyrim to be killed or pickpocketed, and sexlab naturally ignores them. It's built in, man, so I don't know what you're talking about. You just need to find a way to get birthed children to be considered the same sort of children.

Are the children(actors) supposed to be immortal and not be able to be killed (not even by the console)? I am a necromancer and want to sacrifice my offspring to Mannimarco

Yup, making the children killable interferes with sexlab and makes them able to be exploited by pervs as well.

What? I use stranger danger to allow children of Skyrim to be killed or pickpocketed, and sexlab naturally ignores them. It's built in, man, so I don't know what you're talking about. You just need to find a way to get birthed children to be considered the same sort of children.

Well, I tried unclicking the "Invulnerable" box in the actor page in CK and also have a mod that makes children killable but that doesnt seem to work. Anyone has any ideas? 

Well, I tried unclicking the "Invulnerable" box in the actor page in CK and also have a mod that makes children killable but that doesnt seem to work. Anyone has any ideas?

Check the mgf menu (` followed by clicking on the target) and see what it's set as? I would do so myself but I don't have this mod just yet. There was a question that I know I wanted to ask, but cannot seem to remember what it was.

Oh, right! Does the mod recognize anal sex? It says it works realistically so I suspect that if it does recognize it, it won't let you get pregnant through it, and that's final?

I understand that getting non-unique NPCs pregnant isn't something that can be done on the large scale, but what about on the small scale? As in, while they're within range and do not get unloaded.

when does the add on et released looks cool and such nice add on to being female

Doing a new character with the AddOn mod and playtesting one 'legit' BF pregnancy. Want to experience it myself to see how to improve and come across any bugs.

I think I want to draw out the Timer effects a bit more (timed effect lasts an hour, and sporadically fires off effects), so that'll require a minor script re-write.

One major bug I'm coming across is sometimes the Timed Effect 'ability' spell isn't applied to the player. It doesn't happen consistently, but mostly waiting / sleeping across trimester phases seem to trigger it. I'll need to add a MCM toggle that will somehow manually add the Timer Spell on the player.

My playtest character is 50% through her 3rd Trimester; once she pops out a babby soulgem, I can open my mod back up for these changes. If everything goes smoothly, I'll have a release ready for late this week.

Give a hand for volunteer Brenna for being such a trooper so far  :P

attachicon.gifM Sick.jpg

lol ahhhh ok was just curious time of time frame thing as far off timing and stuff my be a scribt issue or a mod time issue where the mod my not have all the bits but yeah end of week be nice timing hope all is fixed man.

Anal Cum is suported. It was a request someone had a few month ago and at least it can happen when the cum is driping out and turns into the vagina. It seems it realy happen sometimes because the internet got many threads about that.

So i created a slider to set the chance that something like this will happen (0% - 100% possible, default 3%)

Anal Cum is suported. It was a request someone had a few month ago and at least it can happen when the cum is driping out and turns into the vagina. It seems it realy happen sometimes because the internet got many threads about that.

So i created a slider to set the chance that something like this will happen (0% - 100% possible, default 3%)

Holy--! An actual chance system?! Awesome! Gotta say I didn't like that Hentai Pregnancy was all or nothing.

Ah, didn't think of the anal slider, interesting. I just wanted to ask if sexlab handles the animations as vaginal or anal, or if that can be configurated via other mods. 

"Rough Behind" and "Rough Doggy Style" are both tagged as anal, which I'd like to switch. Will sperm in the bum be shown in the MCM menu if I'd rise the percentage?

Next question, I've seen the Weight-based Scaling Option. Would it be possible to gain weight while beeing pregnant, cause of eating more and having widened pelvic bones?

edit: If noone mentioned it yet, the anal slider got a $-description, too.

edit²: My char got half of a blood stripe at the right jaw while wearing a napkin. If that's a sneak peak of a "period warpaint"-addon of yours, well.. I'll never try that one.

Ah, didn't think of the anal slider, interesting. I just wanted to ask if sexlab handles the animations as vaginal or anal, or if that can be configurated via other mods. 

"Rough Behind" and "Rough Doggy Style" are both tagged as anal, which I'd like to switch. Will sperm in the bum be shown in the MCM menu if I'd rise the percentage?

I think you can change what they're recognized as through the SexLab MCM menu, but if not, that's something worth asking in SL Foundation's thread.

Visual effects are not showing properly.  bleeding, pregnancy water break,etc...

I don't understand why it doesn't work properly.

Tried to start new game with turning off the mods might use similar visual effect but makes no difference.

Same deal with me - if you're referring to the Image Space Modifiers (screen blurs / flashes); matter of fact they haven't showed up in game since the last two Betas for me. The Image Space Modifiers are set up fine in the CK (my Addon's Braxton Hicks Contraction debuff uses and shows the LaborPainLow ISM without problems), so my money is on one of the scripts. If I get some spare time this week, I'll go .psc digging to see what I can find.

Is there/will there be a way to heal the baby ?  It's quite hard to play as usual when one monster's bite takes him 5% of its life :P

1st Trimester Dungeon plundering is certainly the highway to the Danger Zone  :cool:  Once you hit the 2nd Trimester, the damage to the baby is significantly reduced. I noticed no damage on the 3rd Trimester; the widgets are a nice touch in that the graphic of the baby will pop up whenever it takes damage.

I've peeked at the main BF script's properties, and there is a 'BabyHealingMagicEffects' array which lists either Fortify Health or Restore Health alchemy effects. I'm assuming this means that drinking Restore Health or Fortfiy Health potions can help heal the baby, but in game it doesn't appear to effect its health. Sleeping is another method, but again I see no confirmation of this in game.

post-27178-0-62508500-1409636755_thumb.jpg

But it seems there are some problems... i've used so many potions for testing and it doesn't heal the baby,.... even waiting / sleeping doesn't helped - SO yes, there is another bug left

Let it go - let it go - let the bugs rage on.

And thanks for Voting Beeing Female almost into the Top 10 Skyrim Mods on Loverslab :)

Does the extra size from pregnancy just immediately go away after the recovery period, over time afterwards, or over time during?

Can a female become pregnant during recover? If so, will the "Max size" be considered X*N, where X is the current remaining size and N is what is set as the maximum? Actually that sounds like a horrible idea, woman could get so huge then if they keep getting pregnant. Still, having some retained size up to a maximum sounds reasonable to me.

Nope, it's not possible for womens to become pregnant when recovering from the last pregnancy. The recovery phase takes around as long as the pregnancy takes.

(But beware, they can become pregnant before they menstruat after the pregnancy, just a RL hint)

Most of the belly size is removed after the birth (because there is no child and no placenta anymore inside her) ... but the breasts stay big and will be reduced after time (at the end of replanishing they are normal again - don't know if this is realistic, don't really know, but i don't think so.... but it was easier for developing)

The belly goes completley back to normal after around 20% of the replanish phase duration

Nope, it's not possible for womens to become pregnant when recovering from the last pregnancy. The recovery phase takes around as long as the pregnancy takes.

(But beware, they can become pregnant before they menstruat after the pregnancy, just a RL hint)

Most of the belly size is removed after the birth (because there is no child and no placenta anymore inside her) ... but the breasts stay big and will be reduced after time (at the end of replanishing they are normal again - don't know if this is realistic, don't really know, but i don't think so.... but it was easier for developing)

The belly goes completley back to normal after around 20% of the replanish phase duration

Great Mod. I wanted to ask you  whether you would consider making the children (actors) killable or at least add it as an optional file. ALso is there a way to make existing children stop following you? thanks

Greetings and sorry, i don't want killable children. But I've already an idea how to "remove" them. Up to now it's just an idea.

My current plan is making an owne adoption system and creating some functions for it.

Some functions are already added like: When you give them an Spell-Book they will learn the spell (and properbly using the spell) This is already added.

Some other ideas are "containers" / Inventory, "move to my house", and so on.

Then, i don't know if i will modify the basic addon pack or creating an owne AddOn, that addes dialog options to the children. Then you can say to your Children "Move to our house" and the child will go there. You can also say "Move to daddy / mommy" and the child will go to the other parent (hopefully it's not a bandit, troll or something like that ^^

And at least "I hate you" or something like that and the child will run away (and will be removed from the world)

For sure you can open the childs inventory and stuff.....

The problem I see is, how does skyrim will know, if this is my child, or just an NPC child, because all children are kind of "clones" of each other.

And where do NPC children go... and how "delete" NPC children when the dialog is only for the players children.

Well - that's just the plan right now, i don't know if i can do something like that and i can't promise i will add this in the next version - there are still some bugs that has to be fixed first.

I will add this Dialog thing to an AddOn so other developers can create even better Dialog AddOns.

The "new" translation system is almost done, but it must be tested for japanese, chinese signs first.

With the new translation system most of the content is in stored in the "BeeingFemale_ENGLISH.txt" language file. But there are still some things that needs to be translated via an Translation programm that creates "BeeingFemale.Strings" / "BeeingFemale.ILStrings" files.

This is the easiest way to make it compatible with later updates.

I will try to include the german, japanese, chinese and russian language file, too. but this is a lot of work even when the translations already exists.

And the last plan i want to create is:

A compatiblity MCM Menu Tab. Here some mods are listed. Depending on the development of the mod i can gain access to it. For example I will explain my plan for Estrus Chaurus:

When you open the compatiblity tab and you have Estrus Chaurus installed, it will be displayed. When you klick on it, an Menu-Option will be shown where you can set how Beeing Female should handle Estrus Chaurus.

- Disable Estrus Chaurus: This option will disable Estrus Chaurus completely

- Pause BeeingFemale: This option will do it like right now - BeeingFemale will be paused when the character is pregnant by a Chaurus

- Block on pregnancy: This option will block block Estrus Chaurus when the character is already pregnant using BeeingFemale, and when the Actor is pregnant using Estrus Chaurus, BeeingFemale pregnancy is disabled so the Actor can't become pregnant via BeeingFemale anymore.

Depending on the mod there will be more or less options. Most of the mods won't allow BeeingFemale to gain so much Access (like disabling pregnancy, removing pregnancy, and stuff)

About all reported bug:

I think i fixed the Widget Position bug (Slorm) had. This requires some more tests.

Any other bugs couldn't be fixed right now

I don't know how long this all will take, but it won't be tomorow :)

Got a lot of work in office - you know, and when i find the way home i'm to tired to continue developing. I need some hollidays to create it but I'm pritty sure i can make it :)

Btw: All i know there is a console command to "remove" the children

Greetings and sorry, i don't want killable children. But I've already an idea how to "remove" them. Up to now it's just an idea.

My current plan is making an owne adoption system and creating some functions for it.

Some functions are already added like: When you give them an Spell-Book they will learn the spell (and properbly using the spell) This is already added.

Some other ideas are "containers" / Inventory, "move to my house", and so on.

Then, i don't know if i will modify the basic addon pack or creating an owne AddOn, that addes dialog options to the children. Then you can say to your Children "Move to our house" and the child will go there. You can also say "Move to daddy / mommy" and the child will go to the other parent (hopefully it's not a bandit, troll or something like that ^^

And at least "I hate you" or something like that and the child will run away (and will be removed from the world)

For sure you can open the childs inventory and stuff.....

The problem I see is, how does skyrim will know, if this is my child, or just an NPC child, because all children are kind of "clones" of each other.

And where do NPC children go... and how "delete" NPC children when the dialog is only for the players children.

Well - that's just the plan right now, i don't know if i can do something like that and i can't promise i will add this in the next version - there are still some bugs that has to be fixed first.

I will add this Dialog thing to an AddOn so other developers can create even better Dialog AddOns.

The "new" translation system is almost done, but it must be tested for japanese, chinese signs first.

With the new translation system most of the content is in stored in the "BeeingFemale_ENGLISH.txt" language file. But there are still some things that needs to be translated via an Translation programm that creates "BeeingFemale.Strings" / "BeeingFemale.ILStrings" files.

This is the easiest way to make it compatible with later updates.

I will try to include the german, japanese, chinese and russian language file, too. but this is a lot of work even when the translations already exists.

And the last plan i want to create is:

A compatiblity MCM Menu Tab. Here some mods are listed. Depending on the development of the mod i can gain access to it. For example I will explain my plan for Estrus Chaurus:

When you open the compatiblity tab and you have Estrus Chaurus installed, it will be displayed. When you klick on it, an Menu-Option will be shown where you can set how Beeing Female should handle Estrus Chaurus.

- Disable Estrus Chaurus: This option will disable Estrus Chaurus completely

- Pause BeeingFemale: This option will do it like right now - BeeingFemale will be paused when the character is pregnant by a Chaurus

- Block on pregnancy: This option will block block Estrus Chaurus when the character is already pregnant using BeeingFemale, and when the Actor is pregnant using Estrus Chaurus, BeeingFemale pregnancy is disabled so the Actor can't become pregnant via BeeingFemale anymore.

Depending on the mod there will be more or less options. Most of the mods won't allow BeeingFemale to gain so much Access (like disabling pregnancy, removing pregnancy, and stuff)

About all reported bug:

I think i fixed the Widget Position bug (Slorm) had. This requires some more tests.

Any other bugs couldn't be fixed right now

I don't know how long this all will take, but it won't be tomorow :)

Got a lot of work in office - you know, and when i find the way home i'm to tired to continue developing. I need some hollidays to create it but I'm pritty sure i can make it :)

Btw: All i know there is a console command to "remove" the children

Thank you , i like your vision . I wish you good courage for the continuation, i wish you that moddeurs will help you side for AddOn. 

Still thank you for this supernatural mod ^^ !