if u mean me i use the psb+ the 2.05 skeleton. personaly i would rather have a key option instead of the hud display. hud displays always have a chance to go wonky. probaly putting in where u can chose either a hotkey press or hud in mcm would be best. as not using a hud option would be less scripts running.

Just a quick question about Beeing Male, in previous versions male virility could be set to zero to be always virile, well you are Dragonborn, but in this version 1_14, the lowest the slider will go is one hour and to be properly virile I have to wait 2 hours to have 100% virility again.

Was there a reason for the change or is it an oversight? The description still says "Set to zero for player to be always virile". I can't if the virility slider can't be set to zero, any way to fix this or just wait for the next patch?

i stoped using this after  while trying to fix my whiterun crash issue noticed this was apaming 1700 widget messages in the space of a few sec of starting

oO can you maybe post a line or the error log?

Is there a way I can check my follower's stats? Recently it showed my follower is pregnant but I don't know what stage she is in

In the MCM Menu you can activate the show stats spell. This will give you a new illusion spell that allows you to see all NPC stats

Just a quick question about Beeing Male, in previous versions male virility could be set to zero to be always virile, well you are Dragonborn, but in this version 1_14, the lowest the slider will go is one hour and to be properly virile I have to wait 2 hours to have 100% virility again.

Was there a reason for the change or is it an oversight? The description still says "Set to zero for player to be always virile". I can't if the virility slider can't be set to zero, any way to fix this or just wait for the next patch?

I will take a look on it, ... Seems i've changed something wrong :) For sure 0 should be still possible

milz its the defualt widget message u get but normaly u only get it around 10 times or so. its it just deciding which widges u need. problem is seems at times if your script engine gets a slight be slow it starts spaming it. thats why i mentioned would be good to have a option for a key press to just give a popup. less scripts.

personaly i would have did it like the mod i use for my fallout nv does for femal fertitly. they dont get added till u have sex iwth them. onece u have sex with them they get put in a random part of their cycle.

So does this mod deal with consequences for male npcs if they screw around?

For example could I get multiple women pregnant and expect to face issues such as child support, or even forced marriage to take responsibility or face assassination attempts?

Or what happens if I get someone else's wife pregnant?

From what I have seen from this mod it focuses solely on people whom player female characters.

Hi I'm very new to this moding stuff, and I have read the forums for an answer but could not find one that helped. 

my problem is that I can not see her belly grow (I can see her ​​breasts grow) I have to download and install all the mods it needs. 

and when it didn't work I try uninstall most mods I thought there could be tricky. But it didn't change anything. 

are there someone who have a solution?

I am using following mods for BF: 

Skeleton XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. 

Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-. 

Body Landslide 2 and Outfit Studio. 

SexLabFramework.v159. 

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - giggling - giggling Behavior V5_1_1 - ALWAYS necessary. 

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - giggling - giggling Creature Pack 5_1. 

Giggling Sexy Move - giggling Sexy Move 1.2. 

and the latest SKSE 

note: 

I have also: 

EstrusChaurus-v3.36 

hope that someone can help.

Or if someone know of a mod that makes that problem and that i might have.

Edited by malana7

For example could I get multiple women pregnant and expect to face issues such as child support, or even forced marriage to take responsibility or face assassination attempts?

From what I have seen from this mod it focuses solely on people whom player female characters.

In a word no.

You can get multiple people pergnant as a male or futa with no consequenses, no forced marriage, no shotgun bow and arrow weddings.

These things would over complicate the mod and not everyone would want the features anyway.

I'm sure you or someone else could write an add on or seperate mod to simulate these features.

In a word no.

You can get multiple people pergnant as a male or futa with no consequenses, no forced marriage, no shotgun bow and arrow weddings.

These things would over complicate the mod and not everyone would want the features anyway.

I'm sure you or someone else could write an add on or seperate mod to simulate these features.

Ok so I can get random people pregnant as a male but no consequences, got it, I was worried that this mod was only for female PC characters.

Still waiting for a random person to make a vid on this mod... :P

im still using the 2.05 with the psb body without much problem. i used bodyshop to make my body is problay why i got it to work and also have sliders and body types from all differnt other hdt bodies if i one dont work i can make another work. if u need i can upload my body nif if u need them.  is the base body orginaly i usedhttp://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29827/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D29827%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D883765&pUp=1

I didn't see any screenshots of the MCM menues in this thread, so I can't really make assumptions of what works and what doesn't. FAQ says that F/F relations can be set to permit impregnation, but what about strap-on recognition? If it could load up Sexlab's list of strap-ons and permit female-female sperm when using specific strapons, that would be incredibly helpful. In particular, I want to make it so that any strap-ons that look like an actual penis (or the Equippable Schlong itself) permit female sperm, but the rest don't.

Is menstraul and other pains something that we can modify a variable on, through the use of a slider? If not, can they be disabled?

I didn't see any screenshots of the MCM menues in this thread, so I can't really make assumptions of what works and what doesn't. FAQ says that F/F relations can be set to permit impregnation, but what about strap-on recognition? If it could load up Sexlab's list of strap-ons and permit female-female sperm when using specific strapons, that would be incredibly helpful. In particular, I want to make it so that any strap-ons that look like an actual penis (or the Equippable Schlong itself) permit female sperm, but the rest don't.

Is menstraul and other pains something that we can modify a variable on, through the use of a slider? If not, can they be disabled?

look around there is a mod in the sexout section that makes all sexout mods see females as a male.

look around there is a mod in the sexout section that makes all sexout mods see females as a male.

Uhh, you're in the Skyrim section, you realize?

Besides, I only want it to work with certain strap-ons, which are automatically recognized by the framework itself.

BFA - Pregnancy Effects - Super hard Update!

Happy to say that the AddOn is 98% ready to go for release by this weekend! Just need to remove a ton of unnecessary Debug.Notifications, hide some non-immersive magic effects, and setup an MCM Uninstall option stop my OnUpdate script procs when uninstalling the AddOn. Managed to work around the 3rd trimester effects not activating by adding a simple quest script that updates every game hour to apply them properly. Not pretty, but it works.

A few bugs still remain, but I'm letting them pass in lieu of them being fairly benign and un-obstructive to the player.

• Debuffs that are gained on the Replanish Phase (Timed Lactation in my AddOn's case) seem to linger to the Follicular Phase. However, the script attached to this debuff also detects character phases, so while the counter is still on in the background, nothing will happen.
  • Lactation visual (the oral cum shader effect) have splatter around the mouth and upper chest. I do not know how to adjust or manipulate adding shaders to the character beyond the Sexlab functions shown in the API. If someone does know, feel free to let me know.
  • Expressions gained upon timed effects can seem.. derpy. This is due to me really not understanding how to apply specific expressions aside from a random list betwen victim and non-victim type expression through the SexLab PickExpression() function. There are other functions that seem more promising, but I have not been able to get them to work. Again, I can fix them up if someone points me in the right direction. The expressions eventually clear by themselves (average lingering time is a half-hour in-game time), so it isn't a permanent issue.

And what's an update without some preview pics?

attachicon.gifPeek - Braxton Hicks BleedOut (Non-Combat).jpgattachicon.gifPeek - Fetal Motion Stagger.jpgattachicon.gifPeek - Lactation.jpg

milz - Should I make a new thread for this AddOn? I'm guessing so to avoid mixing troubleshooting stuff - that sounds like a nightmare D:

when does the add on et released looks cool and such nice add on to being female

Uhh, you're in the Skyrim section, you realize?

Besides, I only want it to work with certain strap-ons, which are automatically recognized by the framework itself.

i just got the name wrong is all its a skyrim mod just check it.  just get that one im talking about its a simple spell and an cast and recast to reset it. right now even thou the4 frame work can treat strapons as cocks it still dont work with all mods thou. try the mod that adds the spell it should give u what u want.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26431-sexlab-gender-change/