36 minutes ago, imauto93 said:

This mod is the only mod that presents me with a huge papyrus dumping stack
I tried running your v11 again with a new mind after downloading yesterday, but it also presents me with a lot of papyrus dumping stacks

Stacks Dumps are normal. The game, normally, generates Stacks Dumps. Do not worry. The game, the mods and the savegame are not broken by the Stacks Dumps.

The only problem that some mods have is the accumulation of scripts. When the scripts accumulate the game starts to have problems. One of the symptoms is the appearance of Stacks Dumps in the Log. But the Stack Dump is only a symptom. It is not the problem or the cause. The game simply generates a stack dump when the number of scripts grows. If a mod accumulates thousands and thousands of scripts starts to generate stacks dumps, the size of the savegame grows, all the scripts slow down and the script lag and desynchronization begins.

If those thousands and thousands of scripts connect with other processes the game may need a lot of time to execute them, sometimes they are minutes and minutes ... even hours ...
If those thousands and thousands of scripts have a control to execute them quickly, in less than a minute, there is no problem because they disappear just as fast as they are created.

That's what the V11 patch does. Add a control to discard thousands and thousands of scripts but do not avoid Stacks Dumps because Stacks Dumps are not a problem.

To know if you really have a problem open the savegame with ReSaver and look in the area of "Active Scripts" how many you have. If you see thousands of Being Female, load the game, wait 1 minute, record it again, open the new save with ReSaver and see how many there are. They must have disappeared.
But if you have thousands of scripts from another mod, check the installation of that mod, the patches, the support forum ... because surely the problem is that other mod.

12 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

Stacks Dumps are normal. The game, normally, generates Stacks Dumps. Do not worry. The game, the mods and the savegame are not broken by the Stacks Dumps.

The only problem that some mods have is the accumulation of scripts. When the scripts accumulate the game starts to have problems. One of the symptoms is the appearance of Stacks Dumps in the Log. But the Stack Dump is only a symptom. It is not the problem or the cause. The game simply generates a stack dump when the number of scripts grows. If a mod accumulates thousands and thousands of scripts starts to generate stacks dumps, the size of the savegame grows, all the scripts slow down and the script lag and desynchronization begins.

If those thousands and thousands of scripts connect with other processes the game may need a lot of time to execute them, sometimes they are minutes and minutes ... even hours ...
If those thousands and thousands of scripts have a control to execute them quickly, in less than a minute, there is no problem because they disappear just as fast as they are created.

That's what the V11 patch does. Add a control to discard thousands and thousands of scripts but do not avoid Stacks Dumps because Stacks Dumps are not a problem.

To know if you really have a problem open the savegame with ReSaver and look in the area of "Active Scripts" how many you have. If you see thousands of Being Female, load the game, wait 1 minute, record it again, open the new save with ReSaver and see how many there are. They must have disappeared.
But if you have thousands of scripts from another mod, check the installation of that mod, the patches, the support forum ... because surely the problem is that other mod.

GenioMaestroI understand when I hear your explanation.
The stack dump is not bigger than it was before.
It's also no problem playing games.
I will use this mod only if I have not  papyrus dump in tens of gigabytes as before

15 hours ago, NatanusLikens said:

Trying to figure out why I don't get belly/breast scaling with Skeleton selected... but I do get scaling with Weight option selected.

Any ideas???????

I had that problem before, but it was because I didn't have BFAP installed and the beeing female patch. Plus I didn't have the belly node fully right so only weight worked, You gotta install a belly node for the body you use. I posted a link above about it, with some information that was useful for me in making a belly node. Plus there were a few starter ones to try in body slider. I would make sure to save your original femalebody_1.nif and Femalebody_0.nif just in case. If you need to make your own, all the info for that is posted above.

Although if your not using any other mods with a different body and textures, then you probably missed the step installation guide on the main page. There's alot to install on the main page below the video, it has it's own belly node below DIMONIZED UNP Female Body.

Also don't forget BFAP v1_4, it helps a lot.

17 hours ago, NatanusLikens said:

Trying to figure out why I don't get belly/breast scaling with Skeleton selected... but I do get scaling with Weight option selected.

Any ideas???????

Just because you install CBBE or UNP (or insert body here) does not mean the belly/breast skeleton mode will work.

By default, those mods DO NOT install the version of their body that includes the belly and breast skeleton nodes that are required for that mode to have any effect, so you will not see any changes. To have that mode work, you need to install a body with those, usually referred as HDT in some way. For instance in bodyslide there is a "CBBE Body" and a "CBBE Body HDT", you want to build it with the HDT version. 

The same is true with armor and armor mods, unless they say they include physics or HDT or say they have the belly/breast skeleton nodes there is a good chance they will not work either. Some mods don't but people have made a conversion or bodyslide of them that do, you just have to hunt them down. Vanilla skyrim armor does not support it, but there are mods out there that replace it with a version that does.

@Zathuul  I have no clue what BFAP is or what version(s) of BF it will work with... I have an older version due to compatibility with an older mod that I enjoy.

As painful as it might end up being I wouldn't mind finding tutorials on adding nodes to armors meshe/body meshe AND one for adding them to bodyslide.  I know I might be able to go out and find that someone has already made bodyslide/belly node/breast node files for a few armors I already have (Mord Sith, WitchPlate, Esien Plate [think I had bodyslide files for this one, at one time], etc...).  But it's never to late to learn something new... and............... I'm bored, it'll give me a project to attempt to learn modding again.

@morpheousz  I'll have to double check... I think I did TBBP the first time... realized my error and Did CBBE HDT the second time.  I was looking around for the CBBE HDT body with Pussy physics... Found Clams... I'll get it when I have stable internet.......... at some point in the future.

One problem at a time... though it seems like my mods are throwing more problems at me then I can handle currently... and I don't even have Devious Activated yet ?.

I made a few minor fixes to BeeingFemale .

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V11 - Fixes for Effects 

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V11 Fixes for Effects.7z

Install over "Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V11".

Changes:
- Fixed visual effects with weak vaginal bleeding (paths to wrong textures were written - looked terrible).
- Fixed several magic effects for correct display in effect's list (buff or debuff), and also modified values are corrected to better fit description.
- Fixed some scripts for PMS effects (now they have noticeable effects; apparently before the author reinsured, and effects were zero).
- Fixed script "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.pex" - now effect "PMS SexHurt" works better and does not kill Player.
  (but not fixed issue, that if you save during PMS, and then load this save, then health will not decrease until next reapply of effect)
- Fixed script "BFA_AbilityHungry.pex" - now food is really eaten, and not just removed from inventory with use of effects.
  (interesting working with RND - has animation of eating food, and you can also get fat from overeating)
- Fixed "Hunger AddOn.ini", to get worked hunger effect.
- Resorted effects in "BasicCME_1.ini" and "BasicCME_2.ini" with more emphasis on debuffs, 
  and also added a few missed effects, including effects during labor (mostly similar to 3 semester).

Details:

Spoiler

Effects affected:
BeeingFemale.esm
_BFAbilityEffectInfection "Infection" [MGEF:0200287D]
_BFAbility_Infection "Abortus" [SPEL:020053CB]   - (deleted wrong description)
_BFVaginalBleedingLow [EFSH:02006EB8]   - (textures)

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
_BFA_ECME_Walrus "Walrus" [MGEF:0300B4EB]
_BFA_ECME_SaturatedLibido "Saturated Libido" [MGEF:0300B4FD]
_BFA_ECME_Greavity "Greavity" [MGEF:0300B4FF]
_BFA_EPMSDestructive "Destructive" [MGEF:03001835]
_BFA_CME_BellyTautness2 "3rd Trimester" [SPEL:0300BFDC]

Scripts:
BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDestructive.pex
BFA_AbilityEffectPMSDisqualify.pex
BFA_AbilityEffectPMSPowerless.pex
BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.pex
BFA_AbilityHungry.pex

INI:
BasicCME_1.ini
BasicCME_2.ini
Hunger AddOn.ini

16 minutes ago, 332qman said:

Hello all,

Does anyone have ways of getting NPCs to take contraceptives and wash out fluids? 

I have been trying 'potion taking' mods and so far the only one I can give is the low contraceptive.

They should use them if they have it in their inventory.
Not sure about wash out fluids. But the Contraceptives will and should work.

5 hours ago, Asertyp said:

I made a few minor fixes to BeeingFemale .

Nice work! 

To save people having to search for multiple patches through the thread are you happy for me to add these to an update of the BFPatch on the post linked to the OP?

I also have an update ready to go that includes substitute slave tats for the imageshader bleeding effects if SlaveTats is installed (no dependency) but unfortunately RL has prevented the contributor who offered to make the tats from doing them.

Sadly I don't have the skill required to make the tats but the code to implement them is tested & ready if anyone else can help?

17 hours ago, Asertyp said:

OK. Will be good.

16 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Patch now updated to Version 12 with your fixes

:classic_happy: Now the obvious technical question: Regarding the changes, would those require a clean save from v11 to v12 or would a simple overwrite suffice?

MO user that I am, I would intend a simple new mod (left pane) as before and let  it overwrite patch 11.. ?

But I guess I wouldn't be able to tell in my superficial testing if all new and changed features would apply or if I simply have the old ones still active in my game... :classic_mellow:

54 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_happy: Now the obvious technical question: Regarding the changes, would those require a clean save from v11 to v12 or would a simple overwrite suffice?

Looks like it needs a clean save from the notes, as there's a lot of script changes

8 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Looks like it needs a clean save from the notes, as there's a lot of script changes

I can't really comment as I didn't make these changes - The warning will always be on the patch because the it changes fundamental stuff in BF so needs to be there when BF is first installed .

If the patch is already in place at V11 it's worth trying an overwrite upgrade as afaik the scripts changed in this are on-demand rather than continuously in use.

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Many thanks - Patch now updated to Version 12 with your fixes. 

Ok.

1 hour ago, worik said:

Now the obvious technical question: Regarding the changes, would those require a clean save from v11 to v12 or would a simple overwrite suffice?

It looks like difference between V12 and V11 is only my fixes.
Then clean save don't needed I think.
I advise only go to MCM and check that the effects of pregnancy (Add-ons) are configured correctly.

Although... when updating it is important that there are no changed effects on the PC.

It is advisable not to update during PMS, menstruation or pregnancy.

25 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Can I disable the .esp provided with the v12 patch ?  BF used to have only an .esm, what's the purpose of this esp ?

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp is part of the basic BF mod installation

An updated version has been included in the patch since V5 and should be activated,

7 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp is part of the basic BF mod installation

An updated version has been included in the patch since V5 and should be activated,

I wasn't clear enough, the esp I mentioned is the "optional" one :

Spoiler

image.png.f21412eee7a9fa52684bb313e16059ce.png

But after looking into the archive of your patch, I see it's in the optional folder by default, so I'm guessing it's not that important :)

42 minutes ago, Asertyp said:

Did something go wrong with localization?

Reveal hidden contents

When I added the merged patch in my current game the localisation strings didn't load - so I loaded it onto my Dev machine and checked it and the BF esm wasn't localised. 

Was no problem it only took a minute to reset the localisation in TE5Edit and everything is fine now. 

13 hours ago, Bane Master said:

When I added the merged patch in my current game the localisation strings didn't load - so I loaded it onto my Dev machine and checked it and the BF esm wasn't localised. 

How about "BeeingFemale_*.*STRINGS" files ?

They also need to be updated and included in patch after localising BeeingFemale.esm.

14 hours ago, Asertyp said:

How about "BeeingFemale_*.*STRINGS" files ?

They also need to be updated and included in patch after localising BeeingFemale.esm.

The English strings in the patch are for the BasicAddon esp which had some corrupt English strings that were patched in V7 (Feb 2018).

Localization of the esm should be working OK with the strings files in the original mod.

30 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Localization of the esm should be working OK with the strings files in the original mod.

I have with the original strings and ESM from V12a is obtained as in screenshot above - all strings are confused (and in the game too).
But if I take ESM from V12 and make "Localize plugin" in TESEdit then ESM file is obtained byte by byte as in V12a.
However, the following files are updated:
BeeingFemale_English.DLSTRINGS
BeeingFemale_English.ILSTRINGS
BeeingFemale_English.STRINGS
(and they are different from the original)
After this operation, the strings are displayed correctly in both TESEdit and game.