Im getting a papyrus  error that's related with Beeing Female

Spoiler

Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 8 on  (84061084)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 8 on  (84061084)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 156

and

Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 11 on  (7F03194C)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 11 on  (7F03194C)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 235

The active effect swaps between 4-6-7-8-10-11 for both errors/

Is this something i should be concerned about?

On 2/24/2019 at 7:29 PM, XarisZ said:

Reveal hidden contents

Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 8 on  (84061084)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 8 on  (84061084)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 156

and

Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 11 on  (7F03194C)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 11 on  (7F03194C)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 235

Nobody else encountered this error?

Since you've been watching this thread longer than me could you shed some light?I found that you also had that problem so could you just tell me how you solved it or just point me to the post since there's more than a dozen for this matter.

Has it even been fixed?I didnt see milzschnitte saying anything about fixing it.

edit:nvm it hasnt been fixed yet.

it looks i have a bit of a problem with the belly

when wearing nothing or light armors and such it works but when wearing heavy armor it stays flat even throughout multiple mods

but using the slides on bodyslide and racemenu it works fine?

is it supposed to be like this? is there a fix?

3 hours ago, doopdoo said:

it looks i have a bit of a problem with the belly

when wearing nothing or light armors and such it works but when wearing heavy armor it stays flat even throughout multiple mods

but using the slides on bodyslide and racemenu it works fine?

is it supposed to be like this? is there a fix?

Try to set Pregnancy & Birth >> Visual Scaling type *Skeleton (NIOVERRIDE) save and load save. If not try to type bf:test in console.

In bodyslide set to -Zeroed Sliders- when building the default body.

Check if meshes\actors\BodyGenData\XPMSE.esp\morphs.ini and templates.ini is ok.

10 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Try to set Pregnancy & Birth >> Visual Scaling type *Skeleton (NIOVERRIDE) save and load save. If not try to type bf:test in console.

In bodyslide set to -Zeroed Sliders- when building the default body.

Check if meshes\actors\BodyGenData\XPMSE.esp\morphs.ini and templates.ini is ok.

nope no dice :c

38 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

Do you have more mods like BF?

Did you get any messages when writing bf:test in console?

I deactivated as many mods as possible so i only have BF necessities.

Bf:test gives messages and works fine but heavy armor is unnaffected

1 hour ago, doopdoo said:

I deactivated as many mods as possible so i only have BF necessities.

Bf:test gives messages and works fine but heavy armor is unnaffected

Note on Bodyslide / skeleton / bf visual scaling settings:

The "Pregnant belly" SLIDER in bodyslide / racemenu is not the same thing that the "Visual Scaling type = Skeleton (NIOVERRIDE)" uses to change the belly.

That setting works by scaling the SKELETON belly bone, NOT changing a SLIDER.

Most likely, the naked / light armors you are seeing change have the belly SKELETON bone in them, and the heavy armors that are not changing DO NOT have the belly skeleton bone.

You can check this with bodyslide -> outfit studio, open the heavy armor in it, and on the right hand side, click on the "Bones" tab. If you do not see a bone called "NPC Belly", then the armor does not have it and that BF setting will not affect that armor. You will have to find armor that does have that skeleton bone, or change the visual scaling setting to "Weight", and build all meshes in bodyslide to have the "Pregnant belly" slider grow with more weight.

Personally I have found that the "Weight" visual scaling method actually looks alot better than the NIOVERRIDE setting, but requires more effort to build all the meshes to change the pregnant belly slider, and it also applies to any npc that wears it as well, weather pregnant or not.

1 hour ago, morpheousz said:

Note on Bodyslide / skeleton / bf visual scaling settings:

The "Pregnant belly" SLIDER in bodyslide / racemenu is not the same thing that the "Visual Scaling type = Skeleton (NIOVERRIDE)" uses to change the belly.

That setting works by scaling the SKELETON belly bone, NOT changing a SLIDER.

Most likely, the naked / light armors you are seeing change have the belly SKELETON bone in them, and the heavy armors that are not changing DO NOT have the belly skeleton bone.

You can check this with bodyslide -> outfit studio, open the heavy armor in it, and on the right hand side, click on the "Bones" tab. If you do not see a bone called "NPC Belly", then the armor does not have it and that BF setting will not affect that armor. You will have to find armor that does have that skeleton bone, or change the visual scaling setting to "Weight", and build all meshes in bodyslide to have the "Pregnant belly" slider grow with more weight.

Personally I have found that the "Weight" visual scaling method actually looks alot better than the NIOVERRIDE setting, but requires more effort to build all the meshes to change the pregnant belly slider, and it also applies to any npc that wears it as well, weather pregnant or not.

well darn. thats the one, missing npc belly

thanks for the help and now im gonna go looking for armor convertions again

I came across the issue where when you reach the 3rd trimester all of your active effects disappear.How can i fix this?

Im using bane's patch,bfap 1.4 as well as rschildren and creature child actors.

Could this be related to having all the menstrual cycles activated?

On 2/24/2019 at 7:29 PM, XarisZ said:

Reveal hidden contents

stack:

and

stack:

I noticed that this perticular error spams papyrus much more frequent than the one i mention before and its something Bane added with this patch (i was still using the SLIF patch until i saw that i shouldnt with Bane's patch)

stack:
    [Active effect 10 on  (000198F2)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 10 on  (000198F2)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1651

edit:the previous error doesnt appear anymore but this one spams the log every second

Hi, first and foremost of all, thanks to the devs of this mod and those still supporting it (I know it has its fair share of years around), for it was the reason I decided to get SexLab to begin with.

Now I've run into a situation I can't figure out. I'm doing a fresh install of BF, nothing out of the ordinary save a behavior.hkx I had to convert to SE compatibility according to FNIS, I run the game and MCM registers the BF menu, however the menu itself just won't pass the "...is being loaded", thought I would take some time but after 20 minutes I gave up and retry a few times to the same situation, deactivating from MO everything except the basics for BF (according to the first page of this thread). I tried to force the menu activation and do bf:test, first it would say something like "test is not a command", then it would erase that line from the console and replace it with "testing belly for all loaded female actors", yet nothing happens. Only thing that comes to my mind is the fact that, after installing BF, right at the beginning of the game session it shows a no-text error (blank black text box with just the "OK" option), however there's nothing in papyrus logs, nor any message in the console or any other place.

I've researched this error on this thread but couldn't find anything that hints of what may be happening, FNIS says everything is OK and I let LOOT arrange my stuff, and as I said, papyrus has nothing in logs. Any help will be heavily appreciated.

@Shinobi556 You cant remove this mod, you need to start one new game.

And PdWrapper cant fix that.

When we talk about PdtWrapper, have you tried to only TERMINATE the script instead of removing them?

When you terminate you give the mod one chance to restart the scripts. When removing you not only remove them, it forces the game to try to fix your bad cleaning.

17 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

@Shinobi556 You cant remove this mod, you need to start one new game.

And PdWrapper cant fix that.

When we talk about PdtWrapper, have you tried to only TERMINATE the script instead of removing them?

When you terminate you give the mod one chance to restart the scripts. When removing you not only remove them, it forces the game to try to fix your bad cleaning.

@Uncle64 thanks for your reply.

I've never tried to terminate the script. Do you mean terminate active threads?

The only functions i really usein PDTwrapper are: Remove unattached instances & terminate active threads (without specifying in filter, because im not sure how to select scripts in filter ?)

• 2 weeks later...
An update to the BeeingFemale Patch has been released

BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch V11 30/03/2019

This patch updates Beeingfemale.esm, BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp and makes major changes to the structures of many beeingfemale scripts.

A new game or a clean save is required - the patch will break existing save games!

The patch includes the Cleaned Master File by Uncle64 & the PMS NoSneak fix by asertyp - do not allow any earlier fixes to overwrite the files in this patch!

Version 11

• Filtered the OnMagicEffectApply Event in FWAbilityBeeingFemale to reduce the risk of stack dumps in combat as suggested by GenioMaestro

It should be safe to update from Version 10 to Version 11