In some ways it is, but me and many other do like that feature. And use the spell instead of going the long way throu the MCM for checking.

So I feel that it is some sort of way to push stuff on others.

So that is why I dont think it is something to fix. It is more what the player preferes.

Must say that the other fixes is good, and there is many issues that is solved.

Issues that we all have noticed, my self have checked on some of them, but have no idea about how to fix them.

1 hour ago, Uncle64 said:

But I still want to nagg on you.

This.

Fixed "Show all stats" spell to no longer give Illusion skill.

While tests I added debug message to test if script on ShowStats spell executing and after contacts with targed it was executed and was displayed info about npc but when was no contact with any valid targed by projectile then script was not executed at all and was no any debug message on start of it but for executing on player in the script was line if target !=none then do actions for targed else if targed==none then do actions for player but in tests when was no contact with valid targed of projectile with attached aimed type magic effect to it then script was even not executed. I used the spell for all tyme never saw any player stats and because checked it. And made Fix by added copy of the spell with sel type special as easy way to see player's stats. And as for technical feature was quite logical if it was lesser power and Illusion skill will not be raised when teachnical feature is using. 

In mcm instead of standart checkbox can be used dropdown list with feature to select with which of type it will be added(not added, power, spell or voice).

I even dont remember it enough because main change for which was spent many of time was optimization of hundreds lines in script because it is hard to manually review and change so many lines and do not make errors\typos. Even rewriting scan with quest was much easier.

1 hour ago, Tkc said:

While tests I added debug message to test if script on ShowStats spell executing and after contacts with targed it was executed and was displayed info about npc but when was no contact with any valid targed by projectile then script was not executed at all and was no any debug message on start of it but for executing on player in the script was line if target !=none then do actions for targed else if targed==none then do actions for player but in tests when was no contact with valid targed of projectile with attached aimed type magic effect to it then script was even not executed. I used the spell for all tyme never saw any player stats and because checked it. And made Fix by added copy of the spell with sel type special as easy way to see player's stats. And as for technical feature was quite logical if it was lesser power and Illusion skill will not be raised when teachnical feature is using. 

In mcm instead of standart checkbox can be used dropdown list with feature to select with which of type it will be added(not added, power, spell or voice).

I even dont remember it enough because main change for which was spent many of time was optimization of hundreds lines in script because it is hard to manually review and change so many lines and do not make errors\typos. Even rewriting scan with quest was much easier.

Thanks for your good responce. ?

I think I understand what the issue was, since I have run in to it my self many times.

If you have stand still and waited for up to 30 irl minutes you do get the info box. Dont save at that point.

Everytime I have closed the game and only found zillions of lines in Papyrus about some other issue. That seems have blocked that spell so you have got some I dont know, papyrus overflow?

But I have got the spell working fine, most of the time in my game, but as we all know, this mod is complex. If the issue is fixed so the mod dont stop working when you miss the target you aim at, then I can live whit it.

We can debate if it should be one tecnical feature or infact one spell, that you should gain skill on.

My self thinks different, I see it as one Power there you can check the NPC:s for in what state they are in.

But we dont need to agree on that ?

41 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

..I see it as one Power ...

And it is became power as is. 

But I have got the spell working fine, most of the time in my game,

All time which I was using mod I saw no player info but on npc it was working all time and because I opened showstats script with idea to add stats for player and found there condition if !akTarget && akCaster.GetAngleX()>85 and tried in test new game to cast with many of different positions and angles and not found any player statistic window and then added debug message on start of script to check where is problem and again tried to cast not on npcs with many positions and angles but debug message was not appearing and after it I opened CK Wiki Magic effect and found next info: Aimed: Effect is attached to a Projectile which is then fired at the crosshairs. If it makes contact with a valid target, the effect is applied. But in script for player akTarget must be none and not contacted with any target.

And only then I added standalone self type spell Player Info and it started working fine.

We can debate if it should be one tecnical feature or infact one spell, that you should gain skill on.

Then have a sense to add instead of spellstats checkbox just in mcm spellstats menu with selection which type to add as often modders making. I will try but for it need a  time to add all code and new spelltypes with strings.

Many thanks @Tkc- update merged as:

BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch V13a 09/06/2019

Version 13a - Fixes thanks to Tkc

• Implemented quest based cell scanning to reduce script load
  • Added Show Player Information spell
  • Excluded ghosts & summoned creatures from the BeeingFemale spell
  • Improved balance of enchantments on babies - these now depend on mother & father's level & enchanting skill
  • Optimizations to many scripts for faster execution and smaller compiled script size
  • Added an MCM option to  set  the "Show all stats" spell be either an Illusion spell or a Voice Power
  • Updated English interface strings cloned to all languages which were missing strings
  • Added batch files to allow developers to easily clone BF English string files updates to languages that have no translation
3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Version 13a - Fixes thanks to Tkc

Again a question in regard to the changes from 12b to 13a:

Would a clean save/new game be required or could an ingame replacement do it ?

And thanks to you both by the way ? !

4 hours ago, worik said:

Again a question in regard to the changes from 12b to 13a:

All from here and here was merged and there is not only esp changes but also hundreds of scripts changes and many rewrited functions and 99% will be problems if will try to install last updates without clean save but you can try BF mcm system function Uninstall, save and update and then check if will be no errors but better it is a clean save. I got broken save(game cant save when loaded without BF, it is can be with BF and even clean save from BF mod forms and scripts didnt help me in this time) when tried to update from from v10 to latest and then used Uninstall function, saved game, updated, loaded save, kicked mcm to readd all mcms and BF was updated and even was no errors in papyrus log and BF effects from scanning is working and information about player is correct and because I said about you can try just Uninstall, 

On 6/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, worik said:

I have tried an in game upgrade and had no problems thus far - I did have some log spam until I reset Beeingfemale from the MCM. 

Can't make any promises though!

On 6/10/2019 at 4:55 AM, Bane Master said:

Added some update for patch v13a.

Spoiler

Current changes:
    +added additional conditions for same BF\BFA woman magic effects to prevent the be added
    on unwanted actors and in some unwanted situations. and also for help when using Uninstall mod function from BF MCM
    +added couple spamguards to couple functions to reduce dumping stacks count in times of manipulations with items
    for example in situations when using R key to get all items from container or any mod like Sexlab which can add\remove\equip\unequip many items at once. (Found dumping stucks from BF with this functions)

upd: also removed found debug code from addon manager OnPlayPainSound function (from times of optimization of v12b)

Clean save is not required.

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V13a Tkc extra.7z

I'm having a widget/HUD issue, how do I get it to work and look like it is in the screenshots? I just noticed it doesn't seem to look anything like it and the male HUD bar doesn't seem to count or fill the bar over time. I'm not sure where or if that HUD is apart of Beeingfemale or if I'm just missing something? I've checked the description again for clues after just writing this, but I still have no idea.

I even checked the forums for guidelines about this problem, but I still can't find anything. I definitely know I'm missing something but I don't know what.

This mod works but the widget doesn't keep following the progress sometimes, mainly with a male pc playthrough.

On 6/12/2019 at 8:29 AM, Tkc said:

Added some update for patch v13a.

Yet more kudos to @Tkc! - update merged as:

BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch V13b 14/06/2019

Version 13b - Fixes thanks to Tkc

• Fixed stack dumps that were occurring when handling large numbers of inventory items
  • Added conditions to exclude BF/BFA effects from being added to actors inappropriately
  • Removed deprecated debug code from addon manager OnPlayPainSound function
  • Implemented quest based cell scanning to reduce script load
  • Added Show Player Information spell
  • Excluded ghosts & summoned creatures from the BeeingFemale spell
  • Improved balance of enchantments on babies - these now depend on mother & father's level & enchanting skill
  • Optimizations to many scripts for faster execution and smaller compiled script size
  • Added an MCM option to  set  the "Show all stats" spell be either an Illusion spell or a Voice Power
  • Updated English interface strings cloned to all languages which were missing strings
  • Added batch files to allow developers to easily clone BF English string files updates to languages that have no translation

First, thanks to the community for keeping this mod going.  Your hard work, and sharing, are very much appreciated. 

What is the best way to install the patch?  I am using Mod Organizer and I've uninstalled the mod and performed a clean save.  Do I just install to patch after the main program, and/or do I need to disable any of the original .esm/.esp files to avoid duplications?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks again to all!

2 hours ago, Mrfishkies said:

First, thanks to the community for keeping this mod going.  Your hard work, and sharing, are very much appreciated. 

What is the best way to install the patch?  I am using Mod Organizer and I've uninstalled the mod and performed a clean save.  Do I just install to patch after the main program, and/or do I need to disable any of the original .esm/.esp files to avoid duplications?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks again to all!

Yeah install the main mod and then the patch over it and let it overwrite the files from the main mod.

Also use Save Cleaner before you install it again.

23 hours ago, Slorm said:

For a future patch, would it be possible to get rid of the screen message for Ovulation and Menstruation for Immersive and None information settings please please (see screenie)

Hide contents

ScreenShot269.jpg.0b5941be16b2305cd6c6eeed771bdcfe.jpg

o.o I thought there was already that option, but I didn't bother to check since the text is so tiny on my screen. Since I use Less Intrusive HUD, it's barely noticeable but it would be great to have an option to turn off notifications someday. Just to get more immersion while playing.

On 6/16/2019 at 4:19 PM, Slorm said:

For a future patch, would it be possible to get rid of the screen message for Ovulation and Menstruation for Immersive and None information settings please please (see screenie)

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot269.jpg.0b5941be16b2305cd6c6eeed771bdcfe.jpg

I added it but need time for tests.

upd. looks like it is working and while time of testwas no notifications in Immersion mode and no any errors. Check it for yourself. New game is not required but as always if will be any problems use Reset function from mcm menu.

upd: added feature when BF will be reading versions from ini's from BeeingFemale\Version folder by using native skse dll and will show overall version from there.

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V13b Tkc Extra.7z

so i have noticed that my Dagi'raht male PC, when he has sex with any NPC females, is never registered as having has sex with them, even after BF registers that he came inside them...as expected he has never managed to impregnate them, even when they don't use contraceptives. Is this a bug or are male PCs not supported yet?

39 minutes ago, tanuhk said:

so i have noticed that my Dagi'raht male PC, when he has sex with any NPC females, is never registered as having has sex with them, even after BF registers that he came inside them...as expected he has never managed to impregnate them, even when they don't use contraceptives. Is this a bug or are male PCs not supported yet?

It is supported. You may have some other issues.
Checked your settings in MCM?

6 hours ago, Tkc said:

I added it but need time for tests.

upd. looks like it is working and while time of testwas no notifications in Immersion mode and no any errors. Check it for yourself. New game is not required but as always if will be any problems use Reset function from mcm menu.

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V13b Tkc NoStateMsgForImmOrNoneMsgMode.7z 107.33 kB · 1 download

Perfect, thank you so much :beer::classic_smile:

Tested from Luteal to Menstruation:

Low Information Level - appears (as it should)

Immersive - does not appear

None - does not appear