1 hour ago, Tkc said:

Ofcourse it will be good to add. But about update: 

The more optimisation and reduction in script the better - the patch has always been a community effort :)

How would you like to do this?  - should I add what you have already released now or do you want to wait and release a full update after you have tested FWSystem and scan by Quest changes?

Nice reading of fixes. Perhaps time to fire up Skyrim LE again?

Have tried to convert the latest patch from Bane Master to SE but no avail, cant get it to work. All sorts of errors comes up and the mod dont work as it should.

Did also try to add morphs but dont know how to do it.

It may have to do that I use MO2, I did not try to install the mod it self in Skyrim Data folder, it may be that.

43 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

How would you like to do this?  - should I add what you have already released now or do you want to wait and release a full update after you have tested FWSystem and scan by Quest changes?

Quest scan will take some time it is sure will be after optimizations because even I already have kind of working variant but it still working not as it need and need tests and tweaks for it. About scripts suppose it will be good to merge changes when atleast several scripts will be optimized. Most likely soon I will optimize and test also main FWAbilityBeeingMale and FWAbilityBeeingFemale scripts and will post here archive. Maybe then will be enough of changes for update.

About extra conditions esp. I saw in FWSystem in ActorValidate functions checks for ActorTypeCreature but in extra conditions also added HasKeyword "ActorTypeCreature" == 0 . I dont know if FWAbilityBeeingMale or FWAbilityBeeingFemale effects is adding also on creatures and if so then this condition can be removed.

On 6/1/2019 at 11:04 PM, Doc_Oc said:

You'd have to install MME or another lactation mod. BF doesn't handle that part. After the child is born, you "replenish" for a few days and then the fertility cycle starts again. Basically, this mod focuses on the lower part of the female anatomy. The upper part is left alone (except for breast growth during pregnancy). That's how I understand it anyhow.

yeah, but what mod is compatible with this mod, basically after giving birth, the lactation starts?

i actually have an idea; when giving birth, the baby armor is spawned, this baby armor can't be unequipped and removed, during this period, women enter breastfeeding stage, boobs will leak milk and boobs can be milked, then after couple months, the baby armor is removed and replaced with child actor, and fertility cycle starts again, this isn't perfect but better than the current system.

21 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Afraid I'm not sure how to fix this -  asertyp provided those changes as I lack any skill with shaders etc.

I do have a working set of code to replace them with Slavetats (without dependency) but sadly no artist is available to make the set of bleed tats we require to implement it. 

I reinstalled both BiS (with Monoman's Slavetats Tweak) and BF v12b and (touch wood) it seems to be working correctly this period, so hopefully it was just a glitch before

17 hours ago, helmutw said:

yeah, but what mod is compatible with this mod, basically after giving birth, the lactation starts?

i actually have an idea; when giving birth, the baby armor is spawned, this baby armor can't be unequipped and removed, during this period, women enter breastfeeding stage, boobs will leak milk and boobs can be milked, then after couple months, the baby armor is removed and replaced with child actor, and fertility cycle starts again, this isn't perfect but better than the current system.

Agreed, the baby should first be a worn item then spawn as a child.

19 hours ago, Slorm said:

I reinstalled both BiS (with Monoman's Slavetats Tweak) and BF v12b and (touch wood) it seems to be working correctly this period, so hopefully it was just a glitch before

It's good that you managed to fix it. Maybe there really was a glitch.

If you necessary, I corrected the textures in the following way:

Spoiler

BFVaginalBleedingLow.png.36ba7abc6e47965c40894894d1ff5dd7.png

hi guys

i have question

is it normal for widget to not show the number percentage? it's only show the bar,icons & percentage symbol not the number

and is it safe to merge plugins like beeingfemaleaddonbasic with BFAP and BF-Potions in skyrim or not?

and in mcm menu in system section i got two sexlab framework one say compatible and another say not compatible

37 minutes ago, MatinZ said:

hi guys

i have question

is it normal for widget to not show the number percentage? it's only show the bar,icons & percentage symbol not the number

and is it safe to merge plugins like beeingfemaleaddonbasic with BFAP and BF-Potions in skyrim or not?

and in mcm menu in system section i got two sexlab framework one say compatible and another say not compatible

You should not merge those plugins. Since they are addons.

Bf-portions maybe can be merged.

12 hours ago, mangalo said:

Agreed, the baby should first be a worn item then spawn as a child.

i was actually browsing the other day and found pregnancy mod with such feature, it's called fertility mode; 

there's the oldrim version, but it's on nexus. while it looks good and maybe even better than beeing female, but it only allows 6 children max.

i've been thinking of using only soulgem oven, in soulgem oven, there's hot birthing, hot milking and hot insertion, and fertility cycle can be simulated although not as advanced as beeing female, the only downside is, females birth soulgems not babies.

hi

again i have question

is it bug or not that the male pc cannot deactivate the impregnation page sleep options?

my character is male and in the impregnation page for sleep options says player is deactivated but still when i sleep the BF give me a notification that u came inside XXXX

4 hours ago, MatinZ said:

hi

again i have question

is it bug or not that the male pc cannot deactivate the impregnation page sleep options?

my character is male and in the impregnation page for sleep options says player is deactivated but still when i sleep the BF give me a notification that u came inside XXXX

how did you came inside the female npc while I cant?

On 6/2/2019 at 5:21 PM, Bane Master said:

Ok - I  will wait to merge scripts for the next update until you are happy with the scripts and upload your full script update package.

Alnost finished testing. Optimized 18 scripts. While optimization and tests found several problems in originals and fixed them.

Only found one visual thing wich I donkt know from where(in attached screenshot). Strange cube wich is appearing on the finish of giveng birth and temporarily appearing when player is start moving and dissappearing after some time like it appearing only when some magic effect activated. I saw this cube from start of tests even when almost nothing was optimized. I need check with default v12b patch to be sure if it was already or maybe it is appearing only on my game or hardware configuration. After it I will post all changed content.

Spoiler

cube.jpg

upd: tested with unchanged v12b and also was this cube after giving birth. the cub disappeared both with milk textures on skin when was weared after couple waited days after birth. maybe this problem was because timescale was set to 2000 maybe not. supose it is linked with milk textures because appearing in same time with blood and milk textures. I quite exhausted to find fix and for this problem too and already have changed in last two days many things with manual review and rewriting code of scripts with thousand lines. Tested in game with changed files all process from circles to pregnancy and birth, and it is all working. I think, while it will be enough. I will compile all changed scripts then will pack all files in archive and then will post today or tomorrow..

upd: about sexlab pain sound when player woman giving bitrh must be sounds of pain in this moment, I was wondered when didnt hear any on unchanged v12b and even added it in FWSystem script and it became working but after I found almost same code in BFA_ssl script and by the code it must work but I didnt hear any sounds with standart unchanged script but from FWsystem it was working. It interested for me to find why it is not sounds. I will test the problem for some time again and will post changed files after this.

upd: about blue cube wich appearing after birth. found it is appearing with blood textures and disappearing when disappering blood textures. by the way blood textures looking quite bright.

upd: seems some problems like with sounds was because tests not on new game\cleansave but this cube appearing on the end of birth in any situations.

Didnt know on baby items after giving birth is applyng enchantments. And it is quite cheat enchantments. In latest test to my test lv1 heroine was added babyitem with 3 enchantments: +25% to alteration power, +77% to shock resist, + 15% to alteration power. It is like megarare legendary item wich added almost immune to shock and +40% to alteration power for the player lv1. I will try to add additional code to make enchantments power\count depend on player level and player enchantment level for make it more balanced. Made enchantments more balanced and now their power and count depends on lvl\enchlvl of mother+father.

Posting archive with optimized scripts and some other extra content for those who need it. Main changes it is script code optimizations for reduced compilled size and faster work(for some main scripts and several other). Some functions was rewrited with faster variants. Found and fixed several problems in scripts and esp in time of optimization\test process. Previous code was not removed but just commented. There is txt with changes. Tested several times main process of all circles and pregnancy and all was working like with main v12b patch.

From found in time of tests but still unfixed: after giving birth both with some magic effect temporary appearing little blue cub which is can be seen while moving. Cub is dissapearing after some time with same magic effect. Think it is magic effect because it can be removed with 'dispelallspells' console command. Problem already was in 12 patch.

Archive attached. Extract all files in Beeing Female patch v12b folder with overwrite. REQURED clean save or new game.

upd: 07june2019 - added scan cells for actors by quest, several optimizations, updated strings

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V12b optimizations-fixes-extra by Tkc (Loverslab).7z

20 hours ago, Tkc said:

after giving birth both with some magic effect temporary appearing little blue cub which is can be seen while moving.

If I'm not mistaken, this bug was in version 2.8.1 without patches... or even earlier (v2.6...2.7).

Nothing has changed since then.

Maybe some texture is missing (or wrong path).

23 hours ago, Tkc said:

Posting archive with optimized scripts and some other extra content for those who need it. Main changes it is script code optimizations for reduced compilled size and faster work(for some main scripts and several other). Some functions was rewrited with faster variants. Found and fixed several problems in scripts and esp in time of optimization\test process. Previous code was not removed but just commented. There is txt with changes. Tested several times main process of all circles and pregnancy and all was working like with main v12b patch.

From found in time of tests but still unfixed: after giving birth both with some magic effect temporary appearing little blue cub which is can be seen while moving. Cub is dissapearing after some time with same magic effect. Think it is magic effect because it can be removed with 'dispelallspells' console command. Problem already was in 12 patch.

Archive attached. Extract all files in Beeing Female patch v12b folder with overwrite. REQURED clean save or new game.

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V12b optimizations-fixes-extra by Tkc (Loverslab).7z 338.05 kB · 10 downloads

Great work!  If you are happy I will merge the scripts, strings etc. and full optimisation extra ESM into the patch and release it as V13 

23 hours ago, Tkc said:

Posting archive

26 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

release it as V13  

That would be a great thing. ? ? :classic_happy: You will be making many PMS suffering PCs very  happy :classic_wink:

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Great work!  If you are happy I will merge the scripts, strings etc. and full optimisation extra ESM into the patch and release it as V13 

I also already made scanning by quest and some additional optimizations. Scanning for males\females became even more papyrus friendly. Just need a couple tests in game and I will post updated extra content but you can merge optimizations with no questscan if need then quest scan will be for v14. I thought quest scan implementation will take more time but finished it quite fast.

UPD: added scan by quest with some optimizations and updated strings in same archive here

4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Cool -  is this now in a state where you are happy for merge and release in the V13 patch?

It was things about we was talking and it is all for a while from me. All changes was logged into txt and all changes in script sources marked if need to check something. In archive also was added standalone esp with only changes for same purposes if will need to check. BF.esm updated with new records and because was also updated english strings. Also was updated russian localization strings(updated localization with which I have). Updated english strings was cloned to all missing localization to fix Lookup failed problem in v12. In strings folder also was created batch file which is clonning english strings to all not exist languages and creating other _bak batch which will move cloned strings to bak folder for causes for example when string or interface strings was updated and need fast to update strings for missing languages or when somene will made new locaization and need first clean frome cloned files then update and reclone to remade new _bak batch. Same and other info in the changes.txt. 
Ofcourse would be good to synchronize extra with main v12 patch to be possible to work with main patchfiles without need to synhronize changes with own fork after each update because it is not a Git and manual synchronization can be hard. 
In archive with extra all was made so to be possible to just overwrite files in main with updated and suppose will be much more simple to attach other changes of v12b patch(if they was) over optimized sources and esp from extra because in optimized script sources hundreds of changes.

BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch V13 08/06/2019

Version 13 - Fixes thanks to Tkc

• Implemented quest based cell scanning to reduce script load
  • Added Show Player Information spell
  • Excluded ghosts & summoned creatures from the BeeingFemale spell
  • Improved balance of enchantments on babies - these now depend on mother & father's level & enchanting skill
  • Optimizations to many scripts for faster execution and smaller compiled script size
  • Fixed "Show all stats" spell to no longer give Illusion skill
  • Updated English interface strings cloned to all languages which were missing strings
  • Added batch files to allow developers to easily clone BF English string files updates to languages that have no translation

@Bane Master @Tkc First thanks for your fixing.

But I still want to nagg on you.

This.

Fixed "Show all stats" spell to no longer give Illusion skill.

As I recall this was debated for 2-3 years ago if it should stay or be removed, Me including dear Milzschitte wanted it to stay. So I do strongly protest against it.

It is nothing to "fix".

Better to have put up one Vote if it should be removed or not.