2.7.2 keeps saying I have no animations. I've installed so many different type of animations, I've lost count. No matter what I install, it keeps saying I have no animations.

.......And I also have the MCM bugg as well.

:(

If it says you have no animations you are probably using an outdated version of FNIS.  I used to see that until I upgraded FNIS to one of the versions that has it's own ESP.  Worth a try.

edit:  Make sure you check the box for "Gender Specific Animations" in the patch section of FNIS.

i can't seem to find a straight answer on this. i'm thinking not because if so then NPCs wud be reproducing with kids attached to who?

Unique female NPC's can get pregnant from other NPCs.  Male or female depending on your Sexlab setting of "allow female/female cum".  If you have NPC females set to give birth to Actor there will be a little child who hangs around the area of their birth, forever.  There are two kids who hang around in the Bannered Mare in my latest game (Hulda and Saadia are their mothers, no idea who the "father" was).  They seem to have a basic AI package, they clap if the bard plays a song and wander around a little bit, but mostly they just serve as a flavor item.  If the NPC female is set to give birth to "item" they will wear a baby in a sling.

i can't seem to find a straight answer on this. i'm thinking not because if so then NPCs wud be reproducing with kids attached to who?

Unique female NPC's can get pregnant from other NPCs.  Male or female depending on your Sexlab setting of "allow female/female cum".  If you have NPC females set to give birth to Actor there will be a little child who hangs around the area of their birth, forever.  There are two kids who hang around in the Bannered Mare in my latest game (Hulda and Saadia are their mothers, no idea who the "father" was).  They seem to have a basic AI package, they clap if the bard plays a song and wander around a little bit, but mostly they just serve as a flavor item.  If the NPC female is set to give birth to "item" they will wear a baby in a sling.

wow ok thanks! i'm going to install 2.6 though since 2.7 is so effed up.

You cant rollback to 2.6 if you have 2.7.2 installed. If you are trying to remove it you need to stop it first, you need to clean your save.

The sad part is that you cant clean out B-F.

What you can try for the animations is.

1. Change how B-F do bellynode.

2. Click update bellynode. Click update all npc.

Let that take its time.

Make one hard save, load that save again. And do the same thing again. "you go back to what you had"

If that dont work you can try to.

Let B-F read all plugins again.

Unique female NPC's can get pregnant from other NPCs. Male or female depending on your Sexlab setting of "allow female/female cum". If you have NPC females set to give birth to Actor there will be a little child who hangs around the area of their birth, forever. There are two kids who hang around in the Bannered Mare in my latest game (Hulda and Saadia are their mothers, no idea who the "father" was). They seem to have a basic AI package, they clap if the bard plays a song and wander around a little bit, but mostly they just serve as a flavor item. If the NPC female is set to give birth to "item" they will wear a baby in a sling.

You cant rollback to 2.6 if you have 2.7.2 installed. If you are trying to remove it you need to stop it first, you need to clean your save.

The sad part is that you cant clean out B-F.

What you can try for the animations is.

1. Change how B-F do bellynode.

2. Click update bellynode. Click update all npc.

Let that take its time.

Make one hard save, load that save again. And do the same thing again. "you go back to what you had"

If that dont work you can try to.

Let B-F read all plugins again.

thanks for the tips but i don't mess with that. i have a symantec ghost cloning server and have images of my gaming system at certain intervals of mod installs so i just "roll back" if i install something as bad as 2.7.2

Guest Dakota02

ok as a quick question am i the only one that with skyrim unbound every other time being female just quits?

omg i have started over about 20 times an wow my mods list has gotten so tinny its not funny...

Hi can somebody plz help take the CHILD BED magic modifier away. I have done recovering from birth but it won't go away and it keep reducing my heal rate and the reduceing keep going up. It started at 1% but now its 14%, And i have to change it each time in SkyTweak. What happens when this modifier goes to 100%, then I'm fucked.  

Plz if theirs anyway or console command to take it away, then plz tell me. Thx :D

Ok, so I disabled 272 in MCM, then disabled it externally.

........Went back to the game after a clean save & it was still in McM & still running!

I'm totally creeped out right now.......!!

:(

Oh, and nothing I do will get the animations to work. The author may hafta give us something he/she KNOWS works, then we can go from there.

Hi All,

Since milzschnitte is concentrating on FO4 atm I have taken the liberty of seeing if I can find a solution to the blank menu issues with 2.7.2

I have created a patch which should fix the mcm initialisation for new games and clean saves (at least it has for me). 

I also fixed a bug in  the sexlab addon detection routine - the appropriate Sexlab supporting menu should now be available once the mod initialises.

Tampons will now only be automatically added to the inventory of NPCs - the player is excluded.

In my testing I have occasionally opened the MCM after a load and it has still been setting up - closing the menu and reopening after a short while allows it to complete.

Once or twice on old (not cleaned) saves the MCM has stuck with the dreaded 18 or 19 message but in that case if you save the game and then load the new save it should release.

As properties were updated as part of the repair process the patch won't be able to completely repair a game in progress but it should at least allow the BF mcm to operate normally. 

Obviously I have only been able to do very limited testing of the patch so please keep a backup of your game and don't use it on your favourite toon until you are sure it works for you!

BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch V02.7z

Hi All,

Since milzschnitte is concentrating on FO4 atm I have taken the liberty of seeing if I can find a solution to the blank menu issues with 2.7.2

I have created a patch which should fix the mcm initialisation for new games and clean saves (at least it has for me). 

I also fixed a bug in  the sexlab addon detection routine - the appropriate Sexlab supporting menu should now be available once the mod initialises,

In my testing I have occasionally opened the MCM after a load and it has still been setting up - closing the menu and reopening after a short while allows it to complete.

Once or twice on old (not cleaned) saves the MCM has stuck with the dreaded 18 or 19 message but in that case if you save the game and then load the new save it should release.

As properties were updated as part of the repair process the patch won't be able to completely repair a game in progress but it should at least allow the BF mcm to operate normally. 

Obviously I have only been able to do very limited testing of the patch so please keep a backup of your game and don't use it on your favourite toon until you are sure it works for you!

Ahh nice, I will test it later this day.

I am unable to get this mod to work, if I use 2.7 it will be constantly installing, if I use 2.5 or 2.6 it will install but after my character has sex I don't get the impregnation message and my character doesn't get pregnant.

if you can help me with my predicament, I will be very grateful.

I am unable to get this mod to work, if I use 2.7 it will be constantly installing, if I use 2.5 or 2.6 it will install but after my character has sex I don't get the impregnation message and my character doesn't get pregnant.

if you can help me with my predicament, I will be very grateful.

Have you tried 2.7.2 with the patch 4 posts up?