I dooooo think I was clicking around in the addonmanager before it happened. 

There was a patch uploaded in the thread? I'll have to scour it more thoroughly then and check again. I guess I'll try it once more, hopefully I'll be able to notice the log growing before it fills my harddrive and crashes my computer again, caused me alot of extra work when the game closed and Mod Organizer couldn't update the modlist and plugin files due to no harddrive space, reseting my load order completely. :P

I'll see if I can find the patch, and try it again, and maybe try it without clicking the addon manager.

Also what's up with the addon manager bringing up the wrong menus? Like bringing up the menu of the addon that is 1-2 slots after the one you click. Was that fixed in this patch you mentioned too?

Bringing this up again, but during the 3rd trimester, none of the addon perks or anything show up. Like, I have nothing show up in the effects tab.

Use the trimster 3 spell in shout menu, it is an old bug, and can not be fix due to way skyrim run things.

I didn't get the trimester 3 spell in my shout menu either, and I've tried reinstalling it several times now.

Bringing this up again, but during the 3rd trimester, none of the addon perks or anything show up. Like, I have nothing show up in the effects tab.

Use the trimster 3 spell in shout menu, it is an old bug, and can not be fix due to way skyrim run things.

I didn't get the trimester 3 spell in my shout menu either, and I've tried reinstalling it several times now.

Did you turn off spell in BF's MCM? That could result as missing fixer spells.

I'm not sure where you'd be able to turn it off, so I don't think I turned it off, if it starts turned on.

Hi All,

Since milzschnitte is concentrating on FO4 atm I have taken the liberty of seeing if I can find a solution to the blank menu issues with 2.7.2

I have created a patch which should fix the mcm initialisation for new games and clean saves (at least it has for me). 

I also fixed a bug in  the sexlab addon detection routine - the appropriate Sexlab supporting menu should now be available once the mod initialises.

Tampons will now only be automatically added to the inventory of NPCs - the player is excluded.

In my testing I have occasionally opened the MCM after a load and it has still been setting up - closing the menu and reopening after a short while allows it to complete.

Once or twice on old (not cleaned) saves the MCM has stuck with the dreaded 18 or 19 message but in that case if you save the game and then load the new save it should release.

As properties were updated as part of the repair process the patch won't be able to completely repair a game in progress but it should at least allow the BF mcm to operate normally. 

Obviously I have only been able to do very limited testing of the patch so please keep a backup of your game and don't use it on your favourite toon until you are sure it works for you!

Oh ~ You are a genius
To suffer for five hours, I solved my problem
Thank you very much
Bane_Master You are a magician SCRIPTE

Following up on this again, I had no option to turn them on or off, they didn't even appear.

Apologies if this has already been brought up, dont have time to read through the entire thread right now. But anyone else experienced the bug that causes a menstruating woman to do 1000% more damage en not just 10% from (what I can assume is) the GO AWAY affect?

It IS very likely BF that is the cause, because if I reset menstrual cycle stage, it goes away.

Apologies if this has already been brought up, dont have time to read through the entire thread right now. But anyone else experienced the bug that causes a menstruating woman to do 1000% more damage en not just 10% from (what I can assume is) the GO AWAY affect?

It IS very likely BF that is the cause, because if I reset menstrual cycle stage, it goes away.

I've got the same bug, a pretty funny one when you don't notice it at first.

I no longer have that save since I had to switch hard drives due to one failing and somehow all of my skyrim stuff got lost during the backup but I am re installing everything and will try it once again with the new patch that was put up here shortly after my op about my problem.

I've got the same bug, a pretty funny one when you don't notice it at first.

It's kinda not a bug, but an accident in the code from what I remember. A typo really, but you do have it narrowed down to the exact magic effect which causes it. It was brought up before, but this was also around the time 2.7 came out, which caused many other headaches with the mod no longer working for many people. Obviously stability came before hunting down a couple extra 0s in a randomly applied magic effect. Unless you have a long menstruation period set, I'd say the effect is fine, humorous as Branya said. Basically your character should chill out and take the hint from the name of the effect and not seek out hostile interactions with people, or it will end ugly.

2.7 was released with a LOT of bugs, sadly.  2.7.2 fixed some, and then Bane_Master's patch fixed even more.  It's at least usable now. for most of us.  It's closer to working as intended then it ever was...at least in my opinion.

2.7.2 version don't work for me, so I'm stuck with the 2.6 version.

2.7 was released with a LOT of bugs, sadly.  2.7.2 fixed some, and then Bane_Master's patch fixed even more.  It's at least usable now. for most of us.  It's closer to working as intended then it ever was...at least in my opinion.

It should work if you read the tread how to install it, and whit Bane_masters patch it runs flawless.

It should work if you read the tread how to install it, and whit Bane_masters patch it runs flawless.

I've tried all of this, this mod is totally incompatible with alternate start mods. And no MCM, even with the latest hotfix. The 2.6 version works fine though.

I've tried all of this, this mod is totally incompatible with alternate start mods. And no MCM, even with the latest hotfix. The 2.6 version works fine though.

You are so wrong.

Go back and do it again.

I refuse to make one another post about how to make B-F working. Go back and read.

You are so wrong.

Go back and do it again.

I refuse to make one another post about how to make B-F working. Go back and read.

I've done this, step by step, three times. Without any success. Won't do it another time, it's just pointless. No matter, I can use very nicely the 2.6 version.

Even Bane_Masters fix couldn't solve me the problem O.O What can you advise me more?

(Black MCM Menu)

What tried:

- Jaxonz MCM Kicker
- CANS
- Beeing Female 2.6
- Reinstall BF Multiple Times

- Bane_Master's fix

- Disabling SLab->Clean Save->Enable SL with Beeing Female
- bf:code->no command

What else are there. I literally read 162-last page (around 20) and no clue how to start.

New game works fine though. But I won't abandon my save.

(Can it be the problem that my actor is vampire? With overhauls? I became vampire with Live Another Life)

Even Bane_Masters fix couldn't solve me the problem O.O What can you advise me more?

(Black MCM Menu)

What tried:

- Jaxonz MCM Kicker

- CANS

- Beeing Female 2.6

- Reinstall BF Multiple Times

- Bane_Master's fix

- Disabling SLab->Clean Save->Enable SL with Beeing Female

- bf:code->no command

What else are there. I literally read 162-last page (around 20) and no clue how to start.

New game works fine though. But I won't abandon my save.

(Can it be the problem that my actor is vampire? With overhauls? I became vampire with Live Another Life)

Check this post and it goes for the ones that have not found the post.

And you should also have Bane_masters fix installed.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/page-160?do=findComment&comment=1502036

If it still dont work you should try the suggestion that is in the post above my post. It is page 160.

And I refuse to make one new guide about how to install mods correctly since there are 2 zillions of them here, at nexus and Steam.

Edited by Uncle64

can anyboy pls tell me...is blank menu problem fixed or not yet?

Nope. I had the issue simple fix the issue was revert to a save that did not have the mod and install it but do not leave the area or travel just stay still till its done installing.

Hope that helps you.

Also is there a way to make it so that the mod does not use the basic vanilla models for the kids? I would like to use RCOTS or Skykids instead of the ugly vanilla models.