If I understood better how things worked, I'd try to troubleshoot more.  Best I can figure is that something is preventing BF from triggering properly.

I was able to get pregnancy and everything to work just fine on a female character, but the MCM just wasn't right.  It said SexLab wasn't compatible, and the BF Splash Screen was totally wrong.

The 2.7 Splash is the color picture of the pregnant woman by the water, right?  Well..That's the one I get when everything is working right.  When it's not...I get a red outlinepost-446681-0-03773900-1464643628_thumb.png

When it is installed and working properly I get this pic:  post-446681-0-67295900-1464643834_thumb.png

This is the SAME EXACT INSTALL.  SAME EXACT LOAD ORDER.  Nothing but gender of character changed.

Ermm...That's odd...While everything works...My male character is always in a female role in every animation.  OK...I know I am an open minded guy, and I fully support LGBT...but either something is really messed up...or Skyrim is really confused that I created a male character instead of a female.  I usually create female characters.  hahah

Even says that I cum inside the NPC...I've even knocked up one of my female followers, even tho I was in the female role during the animation.  haha

OK.  I really gotta figure out what's going on here...I doubt that's a BF problem, but still.

I'm getting the well known issue with this mod where the MCM doesn't load, and "bf:code" without the quotes doesn't work for me. I've created three characters so far trying to get it to load. I've even tried the idea of disabling the "BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp" to no avail.

Side note: Started a NEW character again...This time male.  MCM works perfectly.  ALL options are functional.  SexLab animations are compatible...OK.  So confusing.  If I create a female character...the MCM goes crazy.  But if I create a male...It's all good....

Just a little FYI: The mod starting and seemingly working properly might at any moment break. I had it working for quite some time, and suddenly whenever I got close to Whiterun it broke. Tried reloading several times and doing other stuff as well, but it broke each time I got close to Whiterun. As far as I can remember Hulda was pregnant, which was probably the reason in some way. I since reverted to 2.6 which isn't perfect, but a hellova lot better than 2.7.2 compared to all the buggyness.

Side note: Started a NEW character again...This time male.  MCM works perfectly.  ALL options are functional.  SexLab animations are compatible...OK.  So confusing.  If I create a female character...the MCM goes crazy.  But if I create a male...It's all good....

Just a little FYI: The mod starting and seemingly working properly might at any moment break. I had it working for quite some time, and suddenly whenever I got close to Whiterun it broke. Tried reloading several times and doing other stuff as well, but it broke each time I got close to Whiterun. As far as I can remember Hulda was pregnant, which was probably the reason in some way. I since reverted to 2.6 which isn't perfect, but a hellova lot better than 2.7.2 compared to all the buggyness.

Mind sharing a link for the older version? Can´t find it anywhere

I'm getting the well known issue with this mod where the MCM doesn't load, and "bf:code" without the quotes doesn't work for me. I've created three characters so far trying to get it to load. I've even tried the idea of disabling the "BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp" to no avail.

Im getting the exact same issue

Hey all, I have a problem where the baby, after birth and set as an inventory item, does not appear when equipped.

I hear all the sounds just fine, but the baby does not show up on my PC when equipped (the baby sling item is invisible???)

I checked the meshes, slot information, and possible body slot conflicts and it says nothing is wrong- the baby sling is set to slot 57, but does not appear. 
Can anybody help explain why? (Again, I hear all the sounds as if it is equipped, but the item does not appear on my character in third or first person).

This is my only issue with this mod.

Hey all, I have a problem where the baby, after birth and set as an inventory item, does not appear when equipped.

I hear all the sounds just fine, but the baby does not show up on my PC when equipped (the baby sling item is invisible???)

I checked the meshes, slot information, and possible body slot conflicts and it says nothing is wrong- the baby sling is set to slot 57, but does not appear. 

Can anybody help explain why? (Again, I hear all the sounds as if it is equipped, but the item does not appear on my character in third or first person).

This is my only issue with this mod.

I've found the model doesnt show when equipped to a character of the ningheim race. Any way to fix this?

Ermm...That's odd...While everything works...My male character is always in a female role in every animation.  OK...I know I am an open minded guy, and I fully support LGBT...but either something is really messed up...or Skyrim is really confused that I created a male character instead of a female.  I usually create female characters.  hahah

Even says that I cum inside the NPC...I've even knocked up one of my female followers, even tho I was in the female role during the animation.  haha

OK.  I really gotta figure out what's going on here...I doubt that's a BF problem, but still.

There are settings in the SexLab tab of the MCM you can use to set your PC's sex and preferences. You can select an NPC set it on them too.

My 2 cents;

I love this mod. It's a great use of belly physics. I hope the author can come back and finish it soon. It is the best emersion mod ever IMO and it gave me a reason to play a male PC but it has a lot of problems. The most frustrating and game breaking for me is that it makes my game very unstable. But, I don't give up easy.

For loading this mod in a game in progress there are a few things you can try to get the MCM to work right. The most effective seems to be this; turn SexLab off and load your save, make a new save and exit. Turn SexLab and Beeingfemale on and load your save. Let it run while it installs MCM menus. When it's done enter the MCM and do the SL install. 9 times out of 10 this got Beeingfemale to work just fine for me.  

Problem two;

With only one partner pregnant the game isn't too unstable but as it starts tracking followers who are pregnant or have cum in their vagina for tracking their cycles it gets more unstable. Even with the one it can be hard to fast travel. As each baby is born the game becomes more stable again so the instability seem to be with the tracking of pregnancy and/or cycles.  With four women pregnant I could not even exit the home. With three pregnant I could exit but no fast traveling. With two it was almost playable again. With one it is playable but I don't risk fast travel much. With zero pregnant and no cum to track it almost never crashed.

All my testing so far has been as a male PC. I do intend to play as a female PC next. I saw a setting to turn off pregnancy for NPCs. Hopefully with my female PC as the only pregnant one in game it will remain stable enough to play.

There are settings in the SexLab tab of the MCM you can use to set your PC's sex and preferences. You can select an NPC set it on them too.

My 2 cents;

I love this mod. It's a great use of belly physics. I hope the author can come back and finish it soon. It is the best emersion mod ever IMO and it gave me a reason to play a male PC but it has a lot of problems. The most frustrating and game breaking for me is that it makes my game very unstable. But, I don't give up easy.

For loading this mod in a game in progress there are a few things you can try to get the MCM to work right. The most effective seems to be this; turn SexLab off and load your save, make a new save and exit. Turn SexLab and Beeingfemale on and load your save. Let it run while it installs MCM menus. When it's done enter the MCM and do the SL install. 9 times out of 10 this got Beeingfemale to work just fine for me.  

Problem two;

With only one partner pregnant the game isn't too unstable but as it starts tracking followers who are pregnant or have cum in their vagina for tracking their cycles it gets more unstable. Even with the one it can be hard to fast travel. As each baby is born the game becomes more stable again so the instability seem to be with the tracking of pregnancy and/or cycles.  With four women pregnant I could not even exit the home. With three pregnant I could exit but no fast traveling. With two it was almost playable again. With one it is playable but I don't risk fast travel much. With zero pregnant and no cum to track it almost never crashed.

All my testing so far has been as a male PC. I do intend to play as a female PC next. I saw a setting to turn off pregnancy for NPCs. Hopefully with my female PC as the only pregnant one in game it will remain stable enough to play.

That is true. I have noticed the same thing. For ages ago.

My 2 cents;

Problem two;

That is true. I have noticed the same thing. For ages ago.

I have checked and re-checked all settings.  Nothing is out of place.  I've reinstalled the game.  It happens on a fresh install as well.  I can't track it down.  I thought it might have been Paradise Halls, but I uninstalled that.  Still doing it.  I cannot track it down.  I just don't know.  Female PC works just fine.  It's only male PC.  I've given up for now.  I have some other problems that I just can't figure out and I am fed up for now.  I keep crashing.  I don't have the patience to troubleshoot it right now.  I've spent the past 5 days trying to iron out crashing problems and mod conflicts.  I am taking a break.  I will come back to it and get papyrus logs and see if someone out there is willing to help me track down the source of my crashes.  I can't even play the game at this point.

the menu loads for me after I let the game do its thing for a couple mins. and I have noticed that my animations tend to put my female character in the male role in male/female scenes but I think that it might be a FNIS issue for me because when I run it with the gender specific animations box enabled it doesn't make/use gender specific directories. 

Now for the reason why I am posting. Something is going on with my BF installation or something because this mod is ballooning my papyrus log files to obscene sizes in seconds I.e. my log file size is already over 500 mb's with only about a minute of playing with the vast majority of the log file being the same three errors in a loop

[06/08/2016 - 11:38:21AM] ERROR: Cannot call AddOnVisible() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[BF_Config (11001828)].fwsystemconfig.OnOptionSelect() - "FWSystemConfig.psc" Line 2537
	[BF_Config (11001828)].fwsystemconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (16000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[06/08/2016 - 11:38:21AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp291"
stack:
	[BF_Config (11001828)].fwsystemconfig.OnOptionSelect() - "FWSystemConfig.psc" Line 2537
	[BF_Config (11001828)].fwsystemconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (16000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[06/08/2016 - 11:38:21AM] ERROR: Array index 46769408 is out of range (0-127)
stack:

I have reinstalled BF. any light that can be shed on my issue would be highly appreciated.

[Edit:] here is a compresed version of my log file if anyone want's to tear it apart for more info. Papyrus.0.log.7z

2.7.2 keeps saying I have no animations. I've installed so many different type of animations, I've lost count. No matter what I install, it keeps saying I have no animations.

.......And I also have the MCM bugg as well.

:(

i suggest you use 2.6

do you know the answer to my question above?

2.7.2 keeps saying I have no animations. I've installed so many different type of animations, I've lost count. No matter what I install, it keeps saying I have no animations.

.......And I also have the MCM bugg as well.

i suggest you use 2.6

do you know the answer to my question above?

Works on every human female in the game!

:)

......Um, except guards. Guards can't get preggers.