I thank you for the links but I don't see what is out of place as it only crashes when I try to add Beeing Female. It automatically goes into the bottom of the esm files since it is the last added. is the basic addon esp supposed to be somewhere specific?

also went ahead and made the thread like you suggested so if we need to continue it there we can: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61971-beeing-female-ctding-before-the-menu-can-load/

Actually this is not correct tread to discuss this matter, since this is one tread for Beeing Female.

It is not one tread for support for other issues that is not created by this mod.

If you dont understand how LOOT and other tools works and how you should put your files and why one mod MUST be before another mod.

Check this treads.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681419356033/

And as I did say, he need to make one own tread for his issue.

Fated_Sin and I both came here because of our issues with Beeing Female, we supplied our LOOT orders in case there was a problem, which according to, YOU , Uncle64 who said that Fate's Loot order was "Terribly Wrong".  

I Know how Loot Works, I AM NOT here because of LOOT.   I am here because I am having issues with Beeing Female not showing any content in the mcm, just the name.  AS FATED_SIN HAS Already twice, that he is here asking for help with Beeing Female..

So, Kind sir... if Fate's Loot Order is wrong, tell everyone, and US what is wrong about it and maybe Fated_Sin (AND ME) can fix the problem and go back to enjoying Skyrim with Beeing Female!

OR maybe the Load Order has nothing to do with our issues and something else is causing the problem, like maybe there is a MOD in the List that could be conflicting with Beeing Female?.  

Can Anyone else?  Take a look at our issues with Beeing Female and give some constructive advice?

Actually this is not correct tread to discuss this matter, since this is one tread for Beeing Female.

It is not one tread for support for other issues that is not created by this mod.

If you dont understand how LOOT and other tools works and how you should put your files and why one mod MUST be before another mod.

Check this treads.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681419356033/

And as I did say, he need to make one own tread for his issue.

Fated_Sin and I both came here because of our issues with Beeing Female, we supplied our LOOT orders in case there was a problem, which according to, YOU , Uncle64 who said that Fate's Loot order was "Terribly Wrong".  

I Know how Loot Works, I AM NOT here because of LOOT.   I am here because I am having issues with Beeing Female not showing any content in the mcm, just the name.  AS FATED_SIN HAS Already twice, that he is here asking for help with Beeing Female..

So, Kind sir... if Fate's Loot Order is wrong, tell everyone, and US what is wrong about it and maybe Fated_Sin (AND ME) can fix the problem and go back to enjoying Skyrim with Beeing Female!

OR maybe the Load Order has nothing to do with our issues and something else is causing the problem, like maybe there is a MOD in the List that could be conflicting with Beeing Female?.  

Can Anyone else?  Take a look at our issues with Beeing Female and give some constructive advice?

Hmm.

Perhaps you should chill down little and try to learn how to read little and you will find out that there are many other that have issues whit the black MCM menu. You are not alone.

If you check this tread you will find atleast 5-6 different guides how you set up B-F 2.7.2.

If you want some help you need to understand that many of us do this on our free time and no charge.

And B-F dont CTD your game. It can if you dont have set up your Papyrus properly.

Poked thru the thread, not sure what is going on.  

I have all the requirements (unless I overlooked something)  

I just reformatted my computer, and decided to put Skyrim back in.  Hadn't played for a few months, and saw that BF had updated.  I was using 2.6.  I load and it crashes like there's a missing requirement, but can't see what I am missing.  If I disable BF 2.7, it loads.

Here is my load order too  (still a work in progress, mind you, still having other issues some things didn't install properly and they aren't showing up in the UI, but working on them one by one) but BF not letting it load is a big deal for me

**edit helps to put the load order in...hahah**

LO.txt

Did you run loot and update Fnis? @Sural

It is one common issue that B-F dont load. 1.6 is still working fine atleast.

Actually I think I may have found another issue.

And yes.  I am running LOOT, and FNIS is latest.

Digging deeper, while NMM says it's installing the mods, it doesn't seem to be.

It is only doing this in Skyrim.  It installs mods properly for all other games.  Gotta figure this one out.  It's perplexing.

I noticed this last night but didn't make a correlation.  I had installed FNIS 6.2 Fix 1, but it didn't install completely.  The basic folder structure was there, but most of the files not.  It wouldn't run.  Once I put in all the files it started running.  Started noticing that it was doing that will a few other mods this morning.  Might be why other mods aren't showing up in SkyUI...Not sure why NMM isn't setting up right for Skyrim, but all my other games it is...

Edit***

Rescanned games for the 5th time...and NOW it seems to be throwing a fit about missing files.  It seems to be picking up my old NMM config and complaining about the old mods I used to have that I removed to start fresh.  I think that might have been part of my problem.  Will see what happens now...after I click thru about 250 times.  haha

You should try to start using MO instead of NMM.

Once you have learn it is easy to change mods, priority and so on.

Btw do you have W10 installed?

If you have you can run in to other issues. Like Skyrim cant write ini files. NMM/MO cant write etc.

There is one nice guide at Steam that can help you.

I am not going thru Mod Organizer again.

I am sick of telling people my feelings on it.  Let's just leave it at a big heartfelt NO.  

I will never fault anyone for using it.  I just will never touch it again.

I am sick of telling people my feelings on it.  Let's just leave it at a big heartfelt NO.

I know the same feeling. I did refuse it for 3½ years. But at some point during the way, I did realise that I needed to upgrade my self.

Did you see my note about W10?

Edited by Uncle64

I know the same feeling. I did refuse it for 3½ years. But at some point during the way, I did realise that I needed to upgrade my self.

Did you see my note about W10?

No.  

But I think I realized where I went wrong.  After I reinstalled Windows...I cut some corners.  I have all my games on a seperate drive.  Including NMM and all my downloaded mods.  When I reinstalled windows, it decided to change the drive letter.  I never really bothered doing anything about it.  NMM only half fixed it in the config when I reinstalled.  It worked fine for the Fallout games and everything else...but for some reason, Skyrim just got stupid.  I think I have it fixed, but I am about to leave for a couple hours, so I have no time to test it.

As for Mod Organizer...I have thoroughly tested it, I just don't like it's interface.  I am just very comfortable with NMM.  I appreciate what you are trying to say, I just don't like it.  I fought with it for so long, I tried getting help.  It borked up so many installs...My own personal view of it is the same that a lot of people have for NMM.  I will never touch it.  No matter how many times people try to push it.  

The only problems I have really had with NMM are really from my own mistakes.

Yes the installer is not easy in it, can agree to that. And it is plain ugly.

My self is also having mods games etc on one another disk. You should be enable to change drive letters, I do that all the time.

Have Steam on one 1TB disk called F: No problems at all.

Mods do I have on e:\games\MO

All downloaded mods is one another disk.

When you have reinstalled your OP, you should verify your files, so Steam can write properly in your registry and run Skyrim 1 time from Steam.

Yes the installer is not easy in it, can agree to that. And it is plain ugly.

My self is also having mods games etc on one another disk. You should be enable to change drive letters, I do that all the time.

Have Steam on one 1TB disk called F: No problems at all.

Mods do I have on e:\games\MO

All downloaded mods is one another disk.

When you have reinstalled your OP, you should verify your files, so Steam can write properly in your registry and run Skyrim 1 time from Steam.

I normally do, but this time I cut corners and got lazy.  Like I said.  Was totally my fault.  I just got home, so after I finish correcting, I will make sure that was the problem.   :D

Looks like it really was all due to me being lazy and not properly cleaning up after I reinstalled.  hahaha

Shame on me.  That's what I get for being lazy and trying to hurry.  Funny how it was only Skyrim that was affected tho.  *shrug*  Seems all better now.  Time to go start a new character and get configured/check up new mods.

On the Blank Screen in MCM, I think I discovered a really weird and possibly unrelated issue in the mods I had loaded.

I am running the latest Racemenu (v 3.4.5) but for some reason I never removed Enhanced Character Edit.   Which the newer versions of RaceMenu have it included.

Here is where it get's mindboggling.   I've run with these mods active for.... sheesh.. several months maybe half a year or more.  I am a very immersive player so Beeing Female is setup to be more realistic than "get knocked up".

Please weather through my explanation.... It may or may not answer the strange problem I was having with the Blank Screen for B-F in MCM.

So, though I have seen NPCs getting pregnant, my character has not.   I play with 'creatures' stuff turned on and Defeat.  
Well, a few wolves got a hold of my character during a battle with some SaberCats, She got 'knocked down' and the wolves finished off the Cats and then had a nice little Defeat inspired "Train" on her.   Character was fertile, lots of Wolf ..... in her... and whamo..

First time pregnant and the game takes a nose dive soon after that.

So.. like I said, mind boggling.   right?

Well, after looking at my loaded mods, reading requirements, hashes and making sure everything is right, I realized that Enhanced Character Edit was still loaded.  So, since I had the latest and greatest RaceMenu, I removed and deleted Ehanced Character Edit and without rerunning Loot, I loaded Skyrim to start a new character and see if removing ECE hurt my sliders and stuff for RaceMenu....

Lo and Behold, after I go through Alternate Start sequence... B-F Installs, loads and shows up in MCM!!!!!

The only thing different was I removed ECE..  Is there some sort of connection between B-F and ECE or RaceMenu????  Plus, it was all working fine up until my character got pregnant by a bunch of wolves... *super shrug*

So.. whatever happened or didn't happen, B-F is working now again...

Dont know if there are any connections like that. My self dont use ECE, and have as all other issues whit B-F to load properly.

RaceMenu share files whit Netimmerse Override. And you dont need to have Netimmerse Override installed anymore.

One fixed translation for B-F

Down Here.

It is for 2.7.2

BeeingFemale_ENGLISH.txt

Edited by Uncle64

I've got a problem I hope someone can shed some light on. I have a transgender character and was wondering how she might be able to impregnate women without using sexlab. I have 0S3SEKSY installed but I don't know if there is anything I can do with that at the moment. I have looked all over the internet and I've tried a number of tests in game but no solutions. Any ideas?

Bug Report

Minor bug to report. I'm in menstrual stage and 6 tampons are added automatically. If I drop them or store them somewhere (or even remove them using the console) another 6 tampons get added back into the inventory in the next game hour automatically

Edit: Once pc goes into follicular you can get rid of them then, but would prefer an option not to have them automatically added as it does break immersion

Bug Report

Minor bug to report. I'm in menstrual stage and 6 tampons are added automatically. If I drop them or store them somewhere (or even remove them using the console) another 6 tampons get added back into the inventory in the next game hour automatically

Edit: Once pc goes into follicular you can get rid of them then, but would prefer an option not to have them automatically added as it does break immersion

I suspect this is intended to add them to NPC's when needed but is failing to filter the PC