Edit:

Hah, i think I found the problem :

'Is CharGen Face Preset' was checked for the actors. It is right underneath 'short name' in the actor window. unchecked it and now it exports some stuff  :D

haven't tried it ingame yet, but i think it should work now.

Yup, that'll do it every time........Happened to me before.

:(

Wellp i cant seem ta get it ta work,

Loads up all the addons and puts the books in my inventory and the Beeing Female option is there but i get the blank menu.

did the esp. thing and did a reinstall as suggested and nothing.

typed bf:code and it says "bf not found"

any help or suggestions would be appreciated ^_^

Hey,

I recently made a little fix to milz's RS children addon to do something about the huge neck seams.

Also added the child races to the RS children clothes while i was at it, so the children can theoretically equip them.

changes:

- swapped custom clothes meshes for BeeingFemale child clothes for vanilla meshes (which are provided by RS children, when installed, i think)

- added BF child races to RS children clothes

- exported facegendata for BF child npcs

The fix does edits to both RSkyrimChildren.esm and BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp records, so you need to put it after them in your load order, if you decide to use it.

not sure if this is the ideal way to do it, but the results looked ok for me so i decided to share it with you.

i also tried to create child actors for redguards, imperial and bretons, which are supported races by rs children.. but haven't been successful, yet.. had some problems with head parts and form lists..  :wacko:

hope you enjoy ^_^

attachicon.giffixed.jpg

attachicon.gifBFA_RSchildren_fix.7z

neck seam as in a "gap" or "discoloration" from the head and body?? mine had serious color mismatch but i didn't have any neck seam gaps. wondering if your fix will help with that too?

The Basic effects add on appears to not be tuned properly. When I have certain buffs active my character one shots everything.

I had the same happen to my character.

The effect that is supposed to increase damage by 10% instead roughly multiplies it by 10.

So BF was the culprit. I wondered if that could be the case as it seemed to correlate with a phase, but I could not tell if it was just a coincidence.

Hey,

I recently made a little fix to milz's RS children addon to do something about the huge neck seams.

Also added the child races to the RS children clothes while i was at it, so the children can theoretically equip them.

changes:

- swapped custom clothes meshes for BeeingFemale child clothes for vanilla meshes (which are provided by RS children, when installed, i think)

The fix does edits to both RSkyrimChildren.esm and BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp records, so you need to put it after them in your load order, if you decide to use it.

not sure if this is the ideal way to do it, but the results looked ok for me so i decided to share it with you.

i also tried to create child actors for redguards, imperial and bretons, which are supported races by rs children.. but haven't been successful, yet.. had some problems with head parts and form lists..  :wacko:

hope you enjoy ^_^

attachicon.giffixed.jpg

neck seam as in a "gap" or "discoloration" from the head and body?? mine had serious color mismatch but i didn't have any neck seam gaps. wondering if your fix will help with that too?

hmm, interesting. i had both gap and gray face bug. exported facegen data should help with the discoloration. the swapped meshes should fix the gaps. so i would say it should be able to fix your problem too. you could give it a try and see what happens..

..or you could wait, as i actually have finished another expansion of the RSChildren addon which doesn't need the second esp and adds support for all the 4 races from RSC. it also contains the "fixes" from the file i uploaded before.

I've sent it to milz for now, so he can have a look at it or add it to the dl-section, but i am not sure if he is active on ll at the moment. so maybe i'll upload it here or as separate file in a few days, if he doesn't reply.

UGH! So, This was working Beautifully till yesterday when I whimsically decided to try 0Sex, and disabled several unrelated to sex mods just to make my game world a little less taxing. Now BeeingFemale is broken. Oh so Very Very broken. I use alternate starts, just for the record. Anyway. BeeingFemale shows up in the MCM menu when I am in the abandoned prison, but there's nothing In It. It's blank. Also it claims my very definitely Female character is, in fact, a male. Once I leave the prison the mod ceases to appear in the menu options at all. I'm fairly certain I have all the requirements installed and active. (I also use Mod Organizer cause that's just necessary when you're mod crazy like me...)

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Solutions? Also I tried CANS that did nothing.

Also Also. Is there a way to save my MCM menu set up in terms of what settings I use? I am getting Oh So VERY fed up with having to set up 1097383726491 different MCM menus Every Single Time that I need to start a new game cause of this kinda thing T__T

Oh, and also again, I'm not using 0Sex anymore cause my game kept crashing and I blamed 0Sex. Beginning to question that since I'm still having other problems >.<

More Groaning. Started ANOTHER new save. Now it's totally there And admits I'm a chick. So the question of importing settings of one save to another for MCM menus is even more important now T__T

Seriously, it takes me over an hour to set them all up. I dun wanna keep doing this manually every damn time T__T

More Groaning. Started ANOTHER new save. Now it's totally there And admits I'm a chick. So the question of importing settings of one save to another for MCM menus is even more important now T__T

Seriously, it takes me over an hour to set them all up. I dun wanna keep doing this manually every damn time T__T

I'm using Skyrim Unbound and had a blank MCM, too, when I started a new game.

The problem was that it tried to initialize the SexLab Framework and BeeingFemale in one session.

Next time I tried to leave out BeeingFemale - along with merged, bashed and other patches -, started up my new save, and had SL initialized.

After that I reactivated the other ESPs and made the patches.

With this BeeingFemale wasn't acting up anymore.

My MCM was only blank and no other symptoms, even so I hope this helps.

Hey,

changes:

hope you enjoy ^_^

attachicon.giffixed.jpg

hmm, interesting. i had both gap and gray face bug. exported facegen data should help with the discoloration. the swapped meshes should fix the gaps. so i would say it should be able to fix your problem too. you could give it a try and see what happens..

..or you could wait, as i actually have finished another expansion of the RSChildren addon which doesn't need the second esp and adds support for all the 4 races from RSC. it also contains the "fixes" from the file i uploaded before.

I've sent it to milz for now, so he can have a look at it or add it to the dl-section, but i am not sure if he is active on ll at the moment. so maybe i'll upload it here or as separate file in a few days, if he doesn't reply.

ok i will monitor the situation. thanx!

btw can you export the facegen date while in game? console/click on NPC and press CTRL+F4? that's it?

@gullu

Before you even think of having your plugin ready. Can you add some Heartfire to it, My self and many others are annoyed about moms that leave their children.

Heartfire have support for those things. My self have Zero skill in CK and scripts.

To other that have posted.

CANT YOU F-UCK-Ing read little.

You asking questions that have been answered 2000000 times already.

I'm using Skyrim Unbound and had a blank MCM, too, when I started a new game.

The problem was that it tried to initialize the SexLab Framework and BeeingFemale in one session.

Next time I tried to leave out BeeingFemale - along with merged, bashed and other patches -, started up my new save, and had SL initialized.

After that I reactivated the other ESPs and made the patches.

With this BeeingFemale wasn't acting up anymore.

My MCM was only blank and no other symptoms, even so I hope this helps.

I'm using Skyrim Unbound too and I have no problems of blank MCM menu for Being Female because I've only activated it after the real start of the game (after character creation). Try this to see if it's your problem.

I'm only using the 2.6 version of Beeing Female (you can find it on the last pages or I can reupload it if necessary), the 2.7.2 version is totally buggued.

@gullu

Before you even think of having your plugin ready. Can you add some Heartfire to it, My self and many others are annoyed about moms that leave their children.

Heartfire have support for those things. My self have Zero skill in CK and scripts.

To other that have posted.

CANT YOU F-UCK-Ing read little.

You asking questions that have been answered 2000000 times already.

Hey uncle,

yes i thought about adding some sort of hearthfire support, but i am not sure what kind of factions/scripts etc. are necessary to make this work.

You are talking about moms leaving their children. Do you mean like when NPCs give birth without the dragonborn being involved?  :shy:

I've noticed that too. It really is a bit immersion-breaking when the children just stand around in the same spot all day.. Maybe it would make sense to add a AI package that made them at least sandbox in the area. Or even better one that makes them follow another npc (their mother), maybe like aerin/mjoll in riften. I think you would need to extract the ID of the mother or father out of beeingfemale somehow and add it to the package dynamically.. not sure how or if this is possible, because i'm also a noob in the CK and have never created any kind of AI package..  :D

Another thing with hearthfire i thought about was adding them to the adoptable faction or what it's called.. but i remember you saying that there might be more necessary than that. I'm not sure how that adoption system works in skyrim. In one of my last sessions for example gralnachs mother at heartwood mill got killed by bandits and afterwards he had some dialogue about adoption.. even though in the ck he had no factions whatsoever. so i guess it is either added by a script if needed or there is some other way i am not seeing yet. I would need to investigate that..  :ph34r:

Gullu you did understand me correct.

Milz did also talk about you have to add one script that makes the child follow the mother.

In CK there are several of different Follow scripts if you open up Package.

There is one called TestPackagesFollowwLeaderChicken dont know but I think that can be remade to use.

the menu loads for me after I let the game do its thing for a couple mins. and I have noticed that my animations tend to put my female character in the male role in male/female scenes but I think that it might be a FNIS issue for me because when I run it with the gender specific animations box enabled it doesn't make/use gender specific directories. 

Now for the reason why I am posting. Something is going on with my BF installation or something because this mod is ballooning my papyrus log files to obscene sizes in seconds I.e. my log file size is already over 500 mb's with only about a minute of playing with the vast majority of the log file being the same three errors in a loop

[06/08/2016 - 11:38:21AM] ERROR: Cannot call AddOnVisible() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[BF_Config (11001828)].fwsystemconfig.OnOptionSelect() - "FWSystemConfig.psc" Line 2537
	[BF_Config (11001828)].fwsystemconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (16000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[06/08/2016 - 11:38:21AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp291"
stack:
	[BF_Config (11001828)].fwsystemconfig.OnOptionSelect() - "FWSystemConfig.psc" Line 2537
	[BF_Config (11001828)].fwsystemconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (16000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[06/08/2016 - 11:38:21AM] ERROR: Array index 46769408 is out of range (0-127)
stack:

I have reinstalled BF. any light that can be shed on my issue would be highly appreciated.

[Edit:] here is a compresed version of my log file if anyone want's to tear it apart for more info. attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.7z

I got the same thing today, except I had 3 Papyrus logs with the same thing, well, I'm just assuming. One was 320mb, another 160  mb, those I could open and see the exact same things you are seeing. The third was 32 gigabytes.  Completely crashed my game, MO and my computer. Only reason it wasn't bigger  is because it ran out of disc scape.

I have no clue what the problem is, but it's making the mod completely unusable for me.

Bringing this up again, but during the 3rd trimester, none of the addon perks or anything show up. Like, I have nothing show up in the effects tab.

Use the trimster 3 spell in shout menu, it is an old bug, and can not be fix due to way skyrim run things.

the menu loads for me after I let the game do its thing for a couple mins. and I have noticed that my animations tend to put my female character in the male role in male/female scenes but I think that it might be a FNIS issue for me because when I run it with the gender specific animations box enabled it doesn't make/use gender specific directories. 

Now for the reason why I am posting. Something is going on with my BF installation or something because this mod is ballooning my papyrus log files to obscene sizes in seconds I.e. my log file size is already over 500 mb's with only about a minute of playing with the vast majority of the log file being the same three errors in a loop

[06/08/2016 - 11:38:21AM] ERROR: Cannot call AddOnVisible() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/08/2016 - 11:38:21AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp291"
stack:
[06/08/2016 - 11:38:21AM] ERROR: Array index 46769408 is out of range (0-127)
stack:

I have reinstalled BF. any light that can be shed on my issue would be highly appreciated.

[Edit:] here is a compresed version of my log file if anyone want's to tear it apart for more info. attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.7z

I got the same thing today, except I had 3 Papyrus logs with the same thing, well, I'm just assuming. One was 320mb, another 160  mb, those I could open and see the exact same things you are seeing. The third was 32 gigabytes.  Completely crashed my game, MO and my computer. Only reason it wasn't bigger  is because it ran out of disc scape.

I have no clue what the problem is, but it's making the mod completely unusable for me.

hmm, did you do anything in the Addon section of the MCM before that? I noticed the same thing after clicking around in BeeingFemales AddonManager, trying to find the right addon... The resulting log was so big i couldn't even open it.

The mentioned part of the FWSystemConfig script seems to have something to do with the AddonManagers UI.

Line 2537 being "if System.Manager.Races.AddOnVisible==false". maybe there is a problem with the while loop this line is part of, so it can't exit it, which would explain the repeating log fragments.. but that is unfortunately where my scripting knowledge ends. someone who knows their way around SkyUI and MCMs or milz himself would need to take a look at it.

; The AddOn Page is open, handle the addon clicks
	elseif CurrentPage==Pages[FW_MENU_PAGE_AddOn] ; AddOn Page
		if AddOnActiveRaces==-1 && AddOnActiveCME==-1 && AddOnActiveMisc==-1
			int index = UI_AddOnRaces.Find(option)
			int i=0
			If index >= 0
				;System.Manager.bRaces[index] = (! System.Manager.bRaces[index])
				;SetToggleOptionValue(option, System.Manager.bRaces[index])
				while i<index
					if System.Manager.Races[i].AddOnVisible==false
						index+=1
					endif
					i+=1
				endWhile
				AddOnActiveRaces=index
				ForcePageReset()
				Return
			EndIf

maybe a workaround for now could be to just not click on anything in the AddonManager.. but that's not really a solution i guess.

or just disable logging and see whether things calm down or blow up eventually..  :ph34r:

That strange loop, can be avoided.

My skills in scripting is terrible bad. But have OP checked his load order?

Do he have installed the patch that was uploaded by someone.?

Some of the errors in scripts have been reported to Milz. He have fixed some of them.