can anyboy pls tell me...is blank menu problem fixed or not yet?

Nope. I had the issue simple fix the issue was revert to a save that did not have the mod and install it but do not leave the area or travel just stay still till its done installing.

Hope that helps you.

Also is there a way to make it so that the mod does not use the basic vanilla models for the kids? I would like to use RCOTS or Skykids instead of the ugly vanilla models.

I tried what u said and it didn't work. but after doing a few things it's working and menu isn't blank anymore... however if i start a new game menu will go blank again and whatever I do creature child actor add-on isn't working with this version of being female

and I guess there must be a patch for

RCOTS

I am not uninstalling my Skyrim Unbound, the current version of Being Female it seems incompatible to any alternate start mods. As I am not getting an MCM menu after a wipe of BF and installing the new version. All I am doing is having fun in my game, trying to get pregnant. And refuse to be the Dovakin in this game. Let some NPC do the dirty work *grins*. Had to roll back to the 2_6 version as a result. (Glad I kept an older version).

OK I read the FAQ but I do have a question (and a bit lazy to search for hours)

The children won't grow up to adult, I do know that, but will it become a REAL MOVING (Living) children or it's only an armor which I can sell :P

Anyone have the 2.6Version of this mod to download. I want to test something.

Anyone have the 2.6Version of this mod to download. I want to test something.

You can find it in the tread.

If you can't find it anymore, I can reupload it here with ease.

What's the simplest way to make it so that females only look pregnant when they actually are?

Weight scaling methods make it so that half the female NPCs (and my player if I don't start as tiny as possible) all look Heavily Pregnant.

Cursed Loot seems to have no trouble making my stomach scale without effecting other modes, so I have to assume it's possible for Beeing Female to do the same.

I have XP32 maximum skeleton extended. I have CBBE and I have bodyslide.

I'd prefer to not use weights. But if I have to then is there a way to make the default body weight of all female NPCs be the lowest possible by default?

It's really unpleasant to kill a lady bandit, then steal her armor, only to have her belly blow up like a balloon. It'd be one thing too if it were only once in a while, but it's pretty much the norm. 90% of all humanoid females look preggers :<

And using the non-weight scaling methods isn't doing anything at all. Basically I'd like to use that method. I just don't seem to be able to figure out how.

Have you preg' enabled armours ? There is a patch somewhere to enable prgnant scaling on vanilla armours.

I've got those. They "work" But the PSVAC ones are just gross looking with my body. And they don't ALL work either. The hide kilt things don't work at all, they just make my breasts look demented. Regardless, that's not the issue that's killing my sanity atm. It's the fact that almost Every Single woman in the game, regardless of her being a sterile generic NPC or a specific NPC almost All look pregnant to some degree or another if I use the "weight" method to control the visual effects of pregnancy - aka, belly scaling.

It makes me feel like I'm going around murdering nothing but would be parents, even though none of the generic NPCs even can be pregnant.

I need to find a way to make the bodies work so that not pregnant females Don't LOOK pregnant in spite of not Being pregnant.

I'm currently reading through the installation instructions Again. once upon a time I had this working properly, back then you set the slider scale for "big belly" to 50 and "pregnancy belly" to like 80 and everything was peachy. Now that did nothing.

Why won't it scale via the skeleton? I have the proper XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended installed, shouldn't that at least work for when nude? How do I make it use the skeleton instead of weight so that ladies who Aren't Pregnant don't look like they're due any minute?

Have you preg' enabled armours ? There is a patch somewhere to enable prgnant scaling on vanilla armours.

I've got those. They "work" But the PSVAC ones are just gross looking with my body. And they don't ALL work either. The hide kilt things don't work at all, they just make my breasts look demented. Regardless, that's not the issue that's killing my sanity atm. It's the fact that almost Every Single woman in the game, regardless of her being a sterile generic NPC or a specific NPC almost All look pregnant to some degree or another if I use the "weight" method to control the visual effects of pregnancy - aka, belly scaling.

It makes me feel like I'm going around murdering nothing but would be parents, even though none of the generic NPCs even can be pregnant.

I need to find a way to make the bodies work so that not pregnant females Don't LOOK pregnant in spite of not Being pregnant.

I'm currently reading through the installation instructions Again. once upon a time I had this working properly, back then you set the slider scale for "big belly" to 50 and "pregnancy belly" to like 80 and everything was peachy. Now that did nothing.

Why won't it scale via the skeleton? I have the proper XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended installed, shouldn't that at least work for when nude? How do I make it use the skeleton instead of weight so that ladies who Aren't Pregnant don't look like they're due any minute?

The weight option never really worked for me; the skeleton options are vastly better in my experience.  Also note that belly node support is somewhat minimal in extended clothing and armors (Immersive Armors is a notable problem since it's so commonly used).  For those, pregnancy will simply not be shown.  PSVAC is probably the best out there, but it's based on vanilla bodies.  My setup accepts this as an unfortunate inconsistency:

1. Clothing & Armor: PSVAC
  2. Male body: SoS full
  3. Female body: All-in-one UUNP HDT animated pussy

That's it!  With those in place and after running FNIS, belly nodes work correctly with only one bug.  The PSVAC belly node has conflicts with realistic ragdolls and force.  The effect is the belly extends infinitely across the world when loading an NPC, and takes a few seconds to fix itself.  It's not game breaking most of the time, and conveniently tells you where female NPCs are from great distances.   ;)  Sometimes restoring the node doesn't quite work and the NPC is invisible, but that's proven to be very rare, and a save/reload fixes it.

Concerning MCM settings, I typically stick with the v2.7.2 defaults.  Here are my settings for the pregnancy effect:

• Visual scaling type: Skeleton
  • Type of growth: Realistic
  • Enable belly scaling: Yes
  • Enable breast scaling: Yes
  • Belly max scale: 4.2
  • Breasts max scale: 0.4

If the skeleton option doesn't work for you, it may be a conflict or missing requirement.  BeeingFemale works just fine for me, which is usually not a helpful statement.  That said, feel free to compare with my mod list to see if something is missing or improperly ordered on your side: http://www.modwat.ch/u/Narue

The weight option never really worked for me; the skeleton options are vastly better in my experience.  Also note that belly node support is somewhat minimal in extended clothing and armors (Immersive Armors is a notable problem since it's so commonly used).  For those, pregnancy will simply not be shown.  PSVAC is probably the best out there, but it's based on vanilla bodies.  My setup accepts this as an unfortunate inconsistency:

• Clothing & Armor: PSVAC
  • Male body: SoS full
  • Female body: All-in-one UUNP HDT animated pussy
That's it!  With those in place and after running FNIS, belly nodes work correctly with only one bug.  The PSVAC belly node has conflicts with realistic ragdolls and force.  The effect is the belly extends infinitely across the world when loading an NPC, and takes a few seconds to fix itself.  It's not game breaking most of the time, and conveniently tells you where female NPCs are from great distances.   ;)  Sometimes restoring the node doesn't quite work and the NPC is invisible, but that's proven to be very rare, and a save/reload fixes it.

Concerning MCM settings, I typically stick with the v2.7.2 defaults.  Here are my settings for the pregnancy effect:

If the skeleton option doesn't work for you, it may be a conflict or missing requirement.  BeeingFemale works just fine for me, which is usually not a helpful statement.  That said, feel free to compare with my mod list to see if something is missing or improperly ordered on your side: http://www.modwat.ch/u/Narue

Where do you find this ? : Female body: All-in-one UUNP HDT animated pussy

• Clothing & Armor: PSVAC
  • Male body: SoS full
  • Female body: All-in-one UUNP HDT animated pussy

Where do you find this ? : Female body: All-in-one UUNP HDT animated pussy

You can download a file on Loverslab that has the link inside that will send you to a website to download it.

When you build your body with bodyslide, do not use the "Pregnancy Belly" slider.  It should be set to zero.  It is not for pregnancy scaling, it gives a pregnant look to the body all the time, even with no pregnancy mods installed.  This is why non pregnant women look very pregnant when naked.  Try setting that slider to zero and doing build, I think that will help a lot.

I did finally get this working with the belly visuals. Finding the information about setting up the CBBE body for BF is not easy. It would be really really nice if the author could add that under the FAQ. Just a nice little:

Q. I'm using CBBE for my body, how do I set that up properly to work with the belly?

A. When you build your preset in body slider you need to have the belly settings all at 0 except for "Big Belly" which should be set to 50%.

Q. Other than the Belly settings in Bodyslide, can I set up the rest of my body how I want?

A. ??????

Q. Which CBBE preset(s) are best to start with when building my body in Bodyslide?

A. CBBE Curvy, ????, ????, ????

Q. My belly's growing but only a teeeeny bit!

A. In the MCM, turn up the slider for Max Belly Size.

<.< The ???? here being things I'm still not sure on.

What finally worked for me was just using the CBBE Curvy under HDT and leaving everything alone except the belly. Zeroed Everything out for that, except big belly, which I set to 50% for both the 0% weight and the 100% weight scales. Then in game I had to max out the max belly size slider , anything less and my baby bump looked like I was in my EARLY second trimester at best, in my third trimester. Tummy still looks funny, too pointy, not really "torpedo" but definitely nothing like what the CBBE body when the "pregnancy" belly scale is at like 80.

Would not mind suggestions on making it look more like that and less like someone turned the belly into a jiggly jello hill.

Not sure if Milz will continue to developp this mod anymore :/.

As for the MCM issue I've encoutered with 2.6 and Skyrim Unbound, I may have found the culprit (mod conflict). Before, I have bot Aether Suite 3.1.0 and Dibella Sisterhood latest and I had to enable Beeing Female in my load order after full start. Now, without those two mods, no need to do this sort of trick, Beeing Female starts right away and it's MCM menu shows right in the begining. It may be the same for the latest version (2.7.2 with fixes), but I haven't tried this for the moment.

As for the MCM issue I've encoutered with 2.6 and Skyrim Unbound, I may have found the culprit (mod conflict). Before, I have bot Aether Suite 3.1.0 and Dibella Sisterhood latest and I had to enable Beeing Female in my load order after full start. Now, without those two mods, no need to do this sort of trick, Beeing Female starts right away and it's MCM menu shows right in the begining. It may be the same for the latest version (2.7.2 with fixes), but I haven't tried this for the moment.

No it is not those mods, since all that have the issue dont have those mods.

No it is not those mods, since all that have the issue dont have those mods.

In my case, it is the case. No bug since removal of those two mods. I may be lucky maybe ? But, I've only tried with the 2.6 version, not the lastest.

Hello, it seems that there is a bit of menu that wasn't translated in 2.7.2:

$FW_MENU_CHILDREN_Settings	Einstellungen
$FW_MENU_CHILDREN_YourChildren	Deine Kinder
$FW_MENU_CHILDREN_MayCry	Kinder machen geräusche

$FW_MENUTXT_CHILDREN_ChildrenMayCry	Kinder reden, weinen und lachen
I'm quite familiar with kinder surprise, but I don't think it is at all related to this mod. From the name of the variable, I believe it's about how noisy and annoying the babies can be. If this has been reported before, I'm sorry. I did a quick search but nothing really relevant came up.

Bonus question: what's a baby soulgem? Can I use them to power my weapons and achieve a new level of evil?

If Milz isn't going to keep up with this mod, can someone who knows what they are doing please ask permission to take over?  I really like this mod and don't want to see it go away...I want to see it continue and grow...I wish I could do something to help.  I just don't have the skills or patience to even try to be helpful. :/