Bug Report

Got another which seems to follow on the from the "Paused" bug a few pages back which Chaurus impregnation.

After giving birth to the eggs, I manually advanced using debug menu to menstrual, now I deal massive damage during the menstrual phase. There are some menstrual spell effects shown (like Cranky) but not the bugged Mothers Anger so I'm not sure what's causing this or how to remove it. I suspect this is a bug in one of the menstrual effects as the pc was reset to clear the "Paused" bug

If I use the debug to go forward to follicular it does then clear and I deal normal damage again, so does look like a menstrual effect bug

EDIT:

Found the problem it's spell xx00BFF6 which is the menstrual "Go AWAY" spell effect. It should only buff by 10% but it looks like it's more like a 1000%. To get rid of it use player.removespell xx00BFF6 it fixes the massive damage output. Must be a similar issue to the Mothers Anger bug in Replenish.

I have found one issue to.

If you restart 2.7.2 i always get one code 00 00 00 18 or it can be 19.

Click the force button, and it starts up in mode where it dont see sexlab or animations.

If I then click refresh npc the it registrate the animations. And in some cases it find sexlab. But not always. And when you load the game next time it dont find Sexlab.

About the tampons. I find them annoying, you want to check your follower and you know that she dont have her period but she still wears them, and she can have up to 6-7 of them bloody and used in her inventory.

It must be some nice and easy way to have them to remove them when they dont need them?

And to make some new.

Hey i might be wrong, but even if i do a new game save with a male character the mcm menu isnt working for this mod :/ but when i do it with females it appears , i can chose what i want , is the mod not working with male ? i mean, i wanted to be a father with my wife :'(

I`ve started New game about 150 times this week - from that, MCM showed up to 10 times >,<. with not all addons loaded.

Tried with 15 mods, also with current LOtD and 200 plugins - it`s same.

Several mod influenced MCM to not appear : AFT(if basic addon is loaded before it wont show up, if i put it after, save wont load and MO gives a warning on load order), estrus+( same as SD+), Race menu alternative (on start load), SD+(because of mod activation on save reload) or addons are loaded before mod is actually installed.

Well that`s from my experience.

With v 2.5 / 2.6 I didn`t have problems as I mentioned above.

Thanks for your hard work and keep up!

Can anybody tell me how long it takes to give birth, I am done with all 3 trimesters and Have entered labor, buts its been 1 day and 5 hours now, is this a glitch?

The NPCs seem too be having no problem giving birth.

Update: 5 days into Labor 

Can anybody tell me how long it takes to give birth, I am done with all 3 trimesters and Have entered labor, buts its been 1 day and 5 hours now, is this a glitch?

The NPCs seem too be having no problem giving birth.

Update: 5 days into Labor 

Birth has always happened 12 hours after beginning labor in my games.  If you are 5 days in labor there is something wrong.  Might help to re-load a save game from before you started labor.  If it's a one-time glitch and not a conflict with another mod that might help.

Click the force button, and it starts up in mode where it dont see sexlab or animations.

If I then click refresh npc the it registrate the animations. And in some cases it find sexlab. But not always. And when you load the game next time it dont find Sexlab.

After reinstalling Skyrim and all my mods, starting to have this problem too. I can't even get BF to register SexLab right now.  I keep getting the code.  I've reinstalled BF and even manually installed BF.  Not sure what's going on here. :/  Wonder if I should roll back from fix 2...

After reinstalling Skyrim and all my mods, starting to have this problem too. I can't even get BF to register SexLab right now.  I keep getting the code.  I've reinstalled BF and even manually installed BF.  Not sure what's going on here. :/  Wonder if I should roll back from fix 2...

You cant rollback. If you do that you will also need to rollback your saves.

But from what I have noticed it still works.

I did setup my MO for restarting my little project whit making one plugin for SkyChildren support.

Installed what was needed for B-F and Skychildren.

All did work well, even to restart the mod.

Did figure out that I did need some of the support mods, like SOS, Fnis and so on.

Guess what. B-F did revert to non working. Have not checked what the issue is. Was no differences if I did use one male or female.

But my Papyrus log was full of B-F related errors.

I had a game that worked with being female 2.7.

Then I launched a new game with version 2.7.2 and had the MCM bug (nothing when I click Being female in menu). My female character was refferred as "being male" in skyrim magical state screen, although she was a female for all other mods (PSQ, Defeat, sexlab, etc). I use no futa mod and no mod which modify gender.

I uninstalled v 2.7.2, cleaned my save and installed v 2.7. Still no menu, but this time my female had "being female" in magical state screen.

I uninstalled v.7, cleaned my save and installed v 2.6, and I have the MCM menu. My game is now working.

You cant rollback. If you do that you will also need to rollback your saves.

But from what I have noticed it still works.

I did setup my MO for restarting my little project whit making one plugin for SkyChildren support.

Installed what was needed for B-F and Skychildren.

All did work well, even to restart the mod.

Did figure out that I did need some of the support mods, like SOS, Fnis and so on.

Guess what. B-F did revert to non working. Have not checked what the issue is. Was no differences if I did use one male or female.

But my Papyrus log was full of B-F related errors.

I am using new games.  This happened on brand new start.  I haven't had a play thru where I actually play in a long time.  Furthest I go is actually beating the first dragon at the watch tower and become Thane of Whiterun.  At that point I just dink around.  Really most of the time I am just testing mods anymore with Skyrim, so all I do is fresh starts and clean saves.

No mather what I try, the Mod menu for BeeingFemale remains empty. tried disabling that esp that you say, nothing. I tried reinstalling it, nothing...

And using bf:code  to see that, doesn't work for it says bf is an unkown command.

EDIT: Really had to start a new game for it to work. doesn't work when using an already existing game.

This Mod is seriously flawed and broken. The very fact people are saying to use previous versions shows its faulty.

I have tried installing and re-installing this MOD so many times and all i ever get is a black Beeingfemale menu option and then it locks up my MCM. 

I have used this way back in the past and i had a menu show fine, even if it did CTD my game a lot. But i thought i would try this newer version.

I am gonna remove this mod and suggest to anyone thats finding it just wont work right to do the same because it will likely break your game.

Okay, I have the problem of the Beeing Female MCM menu totally blakc with this 2.7.2 version. Plus, when I try to reinit the whole MCM system with the "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" command, the Beeing Female MCM menu simply dissapear. Anyone could upload somewhere the earlier version (2.6.x) ?

Thanks.

This Mod is seriously flawed and broken. The very fact people are saying to use previous versions shows its faulty.

I have tried installing and re-installing this MOD so many times and all i ever get is a black Beeingfemale menu option and then it locks up my MCM. 

I have used this way back in the past and i had a menu show fine, even if it did CTD my game a lot. But i thought i would try this newer version.

I am gonna remove this mod and suggest to anyone thats finding it just wont work right to do the same because it will likely break your game.

Did you use an excisting save game?  I had the same when I started using BF on an excisting save. But it worked on a new game.

Did you use an excisting save game?  I had the same when I started using BF on an excisting save. But it worked on a new game.

I havent created a brand new game with it no, sadly. If thats how it will work correctly then that is a solution. However i have many good hours in my current character and saves and i am not gonna restart from scratch just so this mod can work correctly.

The fact i HAVE to start from the very beginning again worries me about this MOD. I havent had any other mod in my list need me to do that.

As i stated before...flawed.

I havent created a brand new game with it no, sadly. If thats how it will work correctly then that is a solution. However i have many good hours in my current character and saves and i am not gonna restart from scratch just so this mod can work correctly.

The fact i HAVE to start from the very beginning again worries me about this MOD. I havent had any other mod in my list need me to do that.

As i stated before...flawed.

You could try the solution someone else posted a few pages back:

Make a save of your current game (without BF) in a 'quiet' location (empty player home, cleared dungeon or any other place with no NPC's around)

Quit the game

Install Beeing Female

Restart the game and start new character

While in the Abandoned Prison (assuming you are using ASLAL), wait till the loading is completely finished

Check MCM and see if MCM of BF is loaded.

If so, load your last save (without BF)

Again, wait again till loading is finished

Check MCM and hope for the best.

It don't work on a new game for me (new Skyrim profile as well). And i'm using Skyrim Unbound for instance (really good this one).

New save, MCM borked.  SexLab Famework No Compatibility.  This is right after a fresh install.  Everything else works perfectly.  Using Sexlab 1.61b.  No idea what's going on.  I've reset.  I've reinstalled.    This is a brand new computer, fresh install.  This is a new problem.  I don't know if it's a mod conflict that just cropped up with something else that just updated or what (Defeat just recently updated, and so did a few others) but I wouldn't think they interract.  Not that I know anything about the inner workings of the mods...so who knows.

It don't work on a new game for me (new Skyrim profile as well). And i'm using Skyrim Unbound for instance (really good this one).

I had problems with Skyrim Unbound as well, and they went away when switching to Live Another Life.  The only difference I can see is BF install messages fire before character creation with Skyrim Unbound and *after* character creation with Life Another Life.  This corresponds with my previous Skyrim Unbound fix of disabling BF until after I fully created my character and made a save.  Ultimately it seems like an order of operations problem where the design fix would be to introduce a manual install from the MCM (like Frostfall or SexLab) instead of unconditionally when the game loads.

Problem is : Skyrim Unbound is more stable than Live another life (tested the two of them). I may rerest Beeing Female with your tips if it can work (MCM menu too).

Edit > Okay tested it (with a game who have see the reset MCM mod) : beeing female fully installed but ... baby bosner item activated twice (wut !) and ... no MCM menu.

And the bf:code worked this time : 00 00 00 00 00 07 03 04

Side note: Started a NEW character again...This time male.  MCM works perfectly.  ALL options are functional.  SexLab animations are compatible...OK.  So confusing.  If I create a female character...the MCM goes crazy.  But if I create a male...It's all good....