Guest Dakota02

i may be a little off you alls topic but i seem to be having a slight flaw  ummmmm about half of the time it loads being male an i dont even know where it ever came from  being female is there an its just a black menu. i have turned off the addon one like sugested an thats how i get it at least half the time now but idd realy love to have it full time its hard to be a slut when it thinks you are a male lol....

i may be a little off you alls topic but i seem to be having a slight flaw  ummmmm about half of the time it loads being male an i dont even know where it ever came from  being female is there an its just a black menu. i have turned off the addon one like sugested an thats how i get it at least half the time now but idd realy love to have it full time its hard to be a slut when it thinks you are a male lol....

Have you tried it with the patch installed?

Guest Dakota02

if its with the 2.72 mod page yes i did the bf:code thing an got bf:code 00 00 00 00 04 00 01  also it just worked again but it was like i wouldnt be able to concive it said sexlabframe work non compatability an i have the newest an also being female animations non compatablity and the same for animated prostitution.

i can't seem to find a straight answer on this. i'm thinking not because if so then NPCs wud be reproducing with kids attached to who?

Yes! Male NPC's can get Female NPC's preggo. I have a significant number of babies that female NPC's are carrying around.

Guest Dakota02

i am sorry i do not quit know how to take screen shots cause for some reason they go straight to steam  an also am learning the god awful win 10

if its with the 2.72 mod page yes i did the bf:code thing an got bf:code 00 00 00 00 04 00 01  also it just worked again but it was like i wouldnt be able to concive it said sexlabframe work non compatability an i have the newest an also being female animations non compatablity and the same for animated prostitution.

This  Patch  <---- Clicky!

Guest Dakota02

wot it worked lol thanks  i thought i was gonna have to abandon more mods  my list has gotten so short an enjoy playing as a non dragon born so wasnt looking forwards to the next thing to go. thanks a million

what is the BeeingFemale RCOTS AddOn.zip file?

That is if you have the children overhaul Rcots installed.

Can you make immerson mode stops displaying console debug Trimsters tokens add/remove message?

Instead of those please change them into displaying immerson text messages.....

I found that immerson mode don't actaully immerse make me deeply annoyed.

You can turn off that. I think.

Or do you have the plugin Bfap installed?

Ermm...That's odd...While everything works...My male character is always in a female role in every animation.  OK...I know I am an open minded guy, and I fully support LGBT...but either something is really messed up...or Skyrim is really confused that I created a male character instead of a female.  I usually create female characters.  hahah

Even says that I cum inside the NPC...I've even knocked up one of my female followers, even tho I was in the female role during the animation.  haha

OK.  I really gotta figure out what's going on here...I doubt that's a BF problem, but still.

There are settings in the SexLab tab of the MCM you can use to set your PC's sex and preferences. You can select an NPC set it on them too.

My 2 cents;

I love this mod. It's a great use of belly physics. I hope the author can come back and finish it soon. It is the best emersion mod ever IMO and it gave me a reason to play a male PC but it has a lot of problems. The most frustrating and game breaking for me is that it makes my game very unstable. But, I don't give up easy.

For loading this mod in a game in progress there are a few things you can try to get the MCM to work right. The most effective seems to be this; turn SexLab off and load your save, make a new save and exit. Turn SexLab and Beeingfemale on and load your save. Let it run while it installs MCM menus. When it's done enter the MCM and do the SL install. 9 times out of 10 this got Beeingfemale to work just fine for me.  

Problem two;

With only one partner pregnant the game isn't too unstable but as it starts tracking followers who are pregnant or have cum in their vagina for tracking their cycles it gets more unstable. Even with the one it can be hard to fast travel. As each baby is born the game becomes more stable again so the instability seem to be with the tracking of pregnancy and/or cycles.  With four women pregnant I could not even exit the home. With three pregnant I could exit but no fast traveling. With two it was almost playable again. With one it is playable but I don't risk fast travel much. With zero pregnant and no cum to track it almost never crashed.

All my testing so far has been as a male PC. I do intend to play as a female PC next. I saw a setting to turn off pregnancy for NPCs. Hopefully with my female PC as the only pregnant one in game it will remain stable enough to play.

Update:

I started a female PC and did some testing. As a male PC I'd give my female partners about a dozen loaves of bread, a few pies, and some meat and veggies to make other foods with if she wants. Most ate the bread and some needed a little more before the baby was born but no big deal. As a pregnant PC she ate way too much, her stomach growls when empty, and the baby's survivability starts dropping. This is awesome!!! IMO BTW.

I was able to turn NPC's off and was the only pregnant female in the game. It went well, at first. When her stomach started growling I figured out what was happening pretty fast. I bought up all the food in Whiterun but they couldn't make it fast enough to keep food in her inventory. IDK, it seemed that huge amounts of food would disappear in an 8hr period but during other 8hr periods food consumption was a lot lighter. I tried fast traveling and walking to other towns and cities for food but just couldn't keep up. She was hungry all the time and the baby was getting worse.

I thought about starting over with a stockpile of food built up before getting pregnant but it's the fast travel crashing that really ruins this mod for me. Even after the baby is born it still crashes too much and it's not a CTD but a freeze that requires bring up Task Manager.

Can you make immerson mode stops displaying console debug Trimsters tokens add/remove message?

Instead of those please change them into displaying immerson text messages.....

I found that immerson mode don't actaully immerse make me deeply annoyed.

You can turn off that. I think.

Or do you have the plugin Bfap installed?

Did BFAP did that? Will try turn it off.