Um, I have a question, after an NPC born a child can they wear anything else beside default clothes? I tried to give them some other clothes or armors but they just become naked with default underwear. Did I messed up or missing something?

Tried to make a companion out of my kids but no luck so far.

Sorry, english is not my native language.

You find more information about your questions earlier in the tread.

There are some mods that allows you to give children other armours.

Some mods are here and some can you find on Nexus.

The children can follow you, but DONT use AFT and simular program on them.

oh thank you. So I basically need a different mod to do this? I thought that option already include in this mod since it has a child skill set.

Guess I on the wrong track=.='' well, I'll start over with the search, Thanks again.

Btw, Is there a patch for skykid? as I use it for vanilla game, and my kid was a potato head somehow ....weird. I seen a RCOTS patch on earlier pages, don't see one for skykid.

Yes there are some patches for Skykids on Nexus.

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58016/

I know that RS children have one patch but Skykids I have no clue.

@Uncle64: I also using the patch from that link on Nexus, just to replace some random bandit. But some of them  rather buggy ( Skykid body with adult head, also with different skin colour, which I  can fix with setnpcweight command but not the adult head)

@milzschnitte: please tell me if you going to (or intent to) make a patch to link BF's kid with popular children overhaul (RCOTS, RSchild, Skykid)? I can live with the kid always being a nord but not the potato head :D

Greetings all

the first thing I want to tell you - i finaly solverd the main problem. My childrens can fight now. But i had to add a new race because i don't want to overwrite the default child race.

That's not realy a problem, i just have to renew some outfits and stuff. That's something i want to do anyways.

Now the party's going on :)

But the children are way to powerful >.< Maybe it's because I have 8 test children with level 100+ ...... I need some tests :)

Adding some wishes out of this thread like "Update / Delete stats of a single NPC"

milzschnitte

One question.

I currently try RCOT children and installed the plugin I did find here.

Is there any reason that Heartfire should load before Dawnguard?

The correct order should be Dawnguard and then Heartfire and finally Dragonborn DLC

My Wrye Bash whines about it, it seems to work any how.

I havn't installed RCOTS and my RCOTS AddOn anymore.

Didn't know that they need Hearthfire and Dawnguard. Anyways, the load order can be ignored for the DLCs there shouldn't be a problem. THey don't need each other, so the DLC order is irrelevant, but I will take a look on it again. I think it uses the load order RCOTS is using. If RCOTS don't uses the DLCs i have no clue anymore why it's a requirement.

@Uncle64: I also using the patch from that link on Nexus, just to replace some random bandit. But some of them  rather buggy ( Skykid body with adult head, also with different skin colour, which I  can fix with setnpcweight command but not the adult head)

@milzschnitte: please tell me if you going to (or intent to) make a patch to link BF's kid with popular children overhaul (RCOTS, RSchild, Skykid)? I can live with the kid always being a nord but not the potato head :D

There is a RCOTS AddOn already. You can find it in the download section.

It's also compatible with those mods, that overwrites the child body/head like RS Children.

just a bit better... crazy days in germany. The half germany is or was ill the last days. Same to me.

But I feel better and in the next week I can concentrate on BeeingFemale. The children are almost working - there Hands and fingers are missing, but I don't think this will be a problem.

The girls got some pritty new dresses now.

uh, sorry maybe I wasn't make it clear enough.

I currently using Skykid and BF mod work perfectly fine for me, there was no conflict

but in my game, only the kid born from BF don't use skykid appearance and use bethesda potatoes head and body instead. So I what want to ask if I need something else like a patch to make it work or it a matter of load order?

I load BF before Skykid.

@milzschnitte : the patch on download section require RCOTS.esm to load which I don't have since I use skykid.

Sorry if I confuse you.

Thanks milzschnitte, I was thinking the same.

I did try to open it in CK but CK did crash all times I did try to check it.

But I managed to change the Contraceptions :)

I did on low put 20 and medium 40, but I need to change that.

It can be tedious to find Charius eggs and Spider eggs. Only for keeping my friends safe.

I use some other sexlab related mods so :)

And I have found out if you have many heavy scripted mods like I use, so do B-F lag in cities. My Fps goes from 55 to 10 in some cities. It is only those who have walls.

I think it is the update script for the others that live in the town. And I use 3dnpc and Inconsequential NPCs so there are some more in the towns.

After 5 minutes you have entered one town like Riften the Fps goes up to around 30.

Is it possible to set distance on the scanner for B-F?

Like you can do in Aroused Redelux?

If you come to one new town there you have not been, it freezes and you cant move at all. After B-F have checked all females in the town you can move.

I dont know if I have some that conflict in some way.

And I use NMM/LOOT/Wrye Bash.

And load order is correct.

No errors in Tsvedit.

Thanks milzschnitte, I was thinking the same.

I did try to open it in CK but CK did crash all times I did try to check it.

Updating this.

I did use TES5Edit and changed the header of the plugin, since it most likely there the error was.

So now do not Wrye whine anymore.

But I still cant open it in CK it crash. Dunno if I do some error?

Tryed to only open Rcot plugin, open it whit B-F and so on in CK. Crash.

Hi Milzschnitte,

I am currently building a new char, activating only few mods at a time.

Now I was activating Beeing Female 2.2b and see the following (something I've noticed in previous games as well):

[02/21/2015 - 08:24:23AM] Error: Cannot call OnAddOnActivate() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [bF_AddOnManager (13001829)].fwaddonmanager.RegisterMiscAddOn() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 393
    [bFA_VisualEffects (21006E75)].BFA_VisualEffects.Refresh() - "FWAddOn_Misc.psc" Line 7
    [bFA_VisualEffects (21006E75)].BFA_VisualEffects.RefreshAddOns() - "FWAddOnBase.psc" Line 17

[...]

[02/21/2015 - 08:24:29AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 101
[02/21/2015 - 08:24:29AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForModEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 102
[02/21/2015 - 08:24:29AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSleep - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSleep() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 103
[02/21/2015 - 08:24:29AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 107
[02/21/2015 - 08:24:29AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 107
[02/21/2015 - 08:24:29AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp67"
stack:
[02/21/2015 - 08:24:29AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp67"
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 107
[02/21/2015 - 08:24:30AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp67"
stack:
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitValues() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 241
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 111
[02/21/2015 - 08:24:31AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp67"
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitValues() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 241
    [Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 111

I have currently 88 esp's active and this comes up on the first load of BF.

From what I read, this may point to an issue in the scripts?

Also... is it normal that it points to the source files psc rather than the pex files? (sorry if that's a stupid question, I know next to nothing about papyrus inner workings - just noticed this).

Also I see tons of "Variable not found:" entries when opening the console. This happens every time I load a save.

Would be great if you could take a look at that.

cheers

Hi Milz, Good restoring!
It would be necessary to put in the description of the mod that it not not need for patch for such mod or not. It will avoid you repeating.

You will soon post the other guides to help in the development of Addons for the mod ?
I put myself in the CK I am novice it is for That. 

Hi Milz, Good restoring!

It would be necessary to put in the description of the mod that it not not need for patch for such mod or not. It will avoid you repeating.

You will soon post the other guides to help in the development of Addons for the mod ?

I put myself in the CK I am novice it is for That. 

Greetings Tsukasa,

I hope I will bring out the developer guide soon. The new version I'm working on got some great new Developer functions. That's why I'm still waiting.

The translation system still got some bugs I'm working on, that's why there is no Guide anymore for that.

I just read this post which made me wonder how difficult it would be if we are to change the menstruation effect to look like the attached screenshot (with the color of blood, of course).

Is it much difficult to make the menstrual blood look like dripping along thighs, with or without using a shader effect?

I wish we could change the current texture with something more immersive, because it's the only thing I could find which I don't like about this mod so far.

Thanks!

Hi Milzschnitte,

I am currently building a new char, activating only few mods at a time.

Now I was activating Beeing Female 2.2b and see the following (something I've noticed in previous games as well):

[02/21/2015 - 08:24:23AM] Error: Cannot call OnAddOnActivate() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[bF_AddOnManager (13001829)].fwaddonmanager.RegisterMiscAddOn() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 393

[bFA_VisualEffects (21006E75)].BFA_VisualEffects.Refresh() - "FWAddOn_Misc.psc" Line 7

[bFA_VisualEffects (21006E75)].BFA_VisualEffects.RefreshAddOns() - "FWAddOnBase.psc" Line 17

[...]

[02/21/2015 - 08:24:29AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 101

[02/21/2015 - 08:24:29AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForModEvent() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 102

[02/21/2015 - 08:24:29AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSleep - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSleep() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 103

[02/21/2015 - 08:24:29AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?

[02/21/2015 - 08:24:29AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?

stack:

stack:

[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 107

[02/21/2015 - 08:24:30AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp67"

stack:

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitValues() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 241

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 111

[02/21/2015 - 08:24:31AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp67"

stack:

[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitValues() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 241

[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 111

I have currently 88 esp's active and this comes up on the first load of BF.

From what I read, this may point to an issue in the scripts?

Also... is it normal that it points to the source files psc rather than the pex files? (sorry if that's a stupid question, I know next to nothing about papyrus inner workings - just noticed this).

Also I see tons of "Variable not found:" entries when opening the console. This happens every time I load a save.

Would be great if you could take a look at that.

cheers

I've noticed this as well, I would like for the debugging to Papyrus to be optional, for when serious problems happens, the less written to the log file, the more stable it becomes.

It can be tedious to find Charius eggs and Spider eggs. Only for keeping my friends safe.

Uncle64, have you tried the "Farm anywhere" mod?  You can "plant" Charus and spider eggs.  1 game day later you will have a charus egg sac and a spider egg sack.   Usually 3 game days after the first harvest the sacs will re-spawn.  Try not to plant them together though as there is also a 25% chance the sac will spawn a "friendly" charus or spider.  However, they hate each other and will fight.  :P    

Uncle64, have you tried the "Farm anywhere" mod?  You can "plant" Charus and spider eggs.  1 game day later you will have a charus egg sac and a spider egg sack.   Usually 3 game days after the first harvest the sacs will re-spawn.  Try not to plant them together though as there is also a 25% chance the sac will spawn a "friendly" charus or spider.  However, they hate each other and will fight.  :P    

No I have not tried that mod.

I did change the Contraceptive instead :)

17 instead of 9 and 29 instead of 15, works fine. They dont use the High for some reason.

Hi, I thought it might be useful to stock contraceptives in shops, so I added them to most of the vanilla Alchemy stores. I don't know if someone else has already done this or not, but I couldn't find it with a quick search so here you go. Of course, these are edits anyone can make in a matter of minutes, but I'm just posting it here for convenience.

I half-assedly made it lore-friendly in that some stores stock more or less Medium contraceptive (all stores that stock contraceptive stock 10 Low contraceptives, but they might stock 0/5/10 Medium contraceptive).

I chose Alchemy stores over General stores since I feel like they're the closest thing to being a pharmacy in the Elder Scrolls world. I didn't add Anti-Sperm essences to it because I feel that it'd be too easy a solution to the "I forgot to take the pill" issue. Of course, none of the original BeeingFemale mod is modified.

The contraceptives are a little expensive for a new player, meaning you can only sustain them through prostitution or by abstaining until you can afford them otherwise.

This is my first mod so I'm sorry if I screwed anything up. Let me know and I'll patch it when I can. I'm 99% sure the edits are all clean since it was a very simple mod. Feel free to request extra features, if they seem reasonable/balanced gameplay wise I'll add it to this too.

By the way if milzschnitte wants me to take this down, just say the word and I will. Also feel free to do whatever you like with this minor change if you want to make changes yourselves.

BeeingFemale_Shops.7z

Edited by Bijapo

Having trouble changing the show stats key, set it to a different key in mcm, except it doesn't work, still triggers with the default key 8.

Anyone else, or just me?

Everyone, its a bug on the latest version, Milz is already aware of it, u have to live with the 8 untill next update XD

hi Milzschnite,

Enjoying this mod greatly. A Few things though occurred when i used the spawn actor option,

attachicon.gifchild.png

is this suppose to happen, my born child (on left) went from child height to half size

That one happend to me as well. I had two children, the son being the older and at regular child size, my daughter being the shorter one.

Although at the time I thought it was because I had messed around with the console commands to fiddle with his size.