Can I install the addon packs to the 2.6 version of Beeing Female, including bfap 1.3, and if addon bfap 1.3 asks to overwrite one of the Beeing Female files, (which it did with 2.7.2 but I had the blank MCM menu issue so I had to revert to 2.6), do I just say yes to overwriting the Beeing Female file?

No. Dont overwrite it.

Dang I already did  :(  But seems to be working like a charm though  :)  Hopefully I should be good  :)

You can remove that file from BFAP 1.3, it should not be there.

You have more information about that file way back in the tread.

And you can also remove this file from BFAP.

ski_playerloadgamealias.pex

It should not be there.

For the people who are having trouble with the MCM showing up in Beeing Female 2.7.2:  I was reading a discussion on a PC -head tracking mod by HHaley and it stated that some mods which allow the optional use of FISS to save MCM profiles may prevent other mods which do the same from loading their MCM.  Since Beeing female can use FISS to save profiles this might be worth investigating.  The solution is reported to be installing the actual FISS mod.

I don't use FISS,  but since I don't have any other mods which try to use it that could explain why the MCM for 2.7.2 works fine for me.  One could probably test it by temporarily disabling any other mods which allow the optional use of FISS to save profiles and see if the Beeing Female MCM works, or install FISS and see if that fixes the problem.  Worth looking into anyway.

Thanks for your reply. Hopefully these files wont be the cause of any issues. Can you tell me if keeping these files will harm the mod or my game any if i just keep them where they are?

If i have to remove them is it as easy as just navigating the the directory and deleting the 2 of them?

I have used FISS for long time and you need to have it loaded high in loadlist and priority. It should be the first esp after the masters and uslep.

There are actually many mods that use FISS.

And I did remove the unwanted files from BFAP1.3 repacked it. No other changes.

Was annoying when MO wanted to move it all the time.

Thanks for your reply. Hopefully these files wont be the cause of any issues. Can you tell me if keeping these files will harm the mod or my game any if i just keep them where they are?

If i have to remove them is it as easy as just navigating the the directory and deleting the 2 of them?

No you cant so easy delete them.

You have as I understand installed whit NMM. You must make sure that you use the one from BF.

And you must use the other from Skyui.

BFAP13nopex.ZIP

Ok hmmm yes installed with NMM

So i have started my playing with BF. What is the easier no hastle way not to mess up here?

Sounds like i need to reinstall BF & the bfap patch using the one you just included. Can i install overwriting Beeing Female and just say yes to overwrite the installed over file from the bfap patch? Then uninstall the bfap patch and install the one you just sent to me?

Or would it be easiest to just uninstall BF and all patches then revert to save before BF was installed and do it all over again?

Or stupid me just uninstall the bfap patch and reinstall the new file you just sent me using NMM of course?

Ok so here is my plan. When i get home from work at 3am this morning.....Since i use NMM to install all my mods, im going to uninstall the bfap1.3 addon using NMM, which will put the original BF pex file back in and im just going to install the new bfap1.3 addon file you posted without the pex file(s). I should be good to go from there continuing my playthrough correct?

One other question: Is there another site that i can get addons for Beeing Female? The only ones i have seen are in the Beeing Female download section for things like RS, RCOTS, Animated Prostitution, and the bfap1.3 that i found in the forum area in a post

Yes you can play on as usual. But you need to install at correct order so the right file is overwrited.

No you cant find B-F more then here and Nexus. Problem whit Rcots is that the mod is outdated and replaced by Skychildren. But no plugin.

I suggest you transfer to MO, it is more easy to handle mods in MO then NMM.

You find more information on Steam forum for Skyrim.

Yes thank you. I just mentioned those addons as an example. Yes as far as installing in the proper order doesnt seem to be an issue. Of course Beeing Female was first, then i just installed the addons - bfap, the potions addon, and the Animated Prostitution addon. Thats it. Havent found any others yet.

So i figured uninstalling bfap with NMM will revert the file bfap overwrote from Beeing Female and then ill install the new bfap addon and i will hopefully be on my merry way :)

Yes within the next couple months i am going to be getting a new graphics card that i am waiting on, and then i plan on reverting Skyrim back to original and installing all mods all over again.

Right now, believe it or not im running 240 mods without issues that im aware of, and get this, I am running on a graphics card with 512kb vram and i rarely ctd. Ive always tried to do a lot of reading before installing any mods which seems to be doing me ok so far (where is some wood for me to knock on) lol. Thanks greatly

So once again about the missing MCM entries: I've tried the console command and the MCM-mod mentioned above, but non of them did help. If I start a new game, the menu is back, but if I load a game, it is gone. And as I mentioned in my post a few weeks ago: After clicking on Beeing Female in the MCM I can't open any other MCM. I can click on any other entry in the left column but no menu is shown. They are not blank, they don't open now. So I have to leave the mod-configuration and go back to get the other menues again.

Still clueless ...

I've read mention of this patch but haven't tried it yet. I start with this quote because I have the very same problems.

I have not tried to start a new game but will do so when I'm done here.

A little background on the install before posting my first question;

I've read the install and I can assure you that 1 - 5 is as instructed and working.

6. load armor - I have skipped so far. More on that in a moment.

7. Demonized UNP body  - I'm using "Clams of Skyrim" with CBBE curvy preset.

8. Not using UNP so skipped it.

9. I noticed several files in the download but following instructions the only one I have loaded is Beeingfemale2_7_2.

The reason I deviated from the install instructions is because many NPC's in my game already have the COS body and it works fine when I test it with Fill-Her-Up. Even the breasts swell and sag like she is pregnant. I have plenty of cloths and armor that fit when her belly is inflated. It even grows with her.

The first time I installed I couldn't load a save so I started looking closer at the dependencies. I thought PapyrusUtil came with SLframewok but I couldn't find it anywhere. So I installed PapyrusUtil and I was able to load a save.

Problem;

It seems to load fine. I see all the add-ons register and the last one to display is the MCM menu item install. I wait 30 seconds and open the MCM and the BeeingFemale tab is there. I click it and it's blank. I follow instructions, uncheck .esp, run FNIS, load save, not so many add-ons register this time, and the MCM menu install is last. Wait, open the MCM and click the tab, but it's still empty. Back out of MCM, press "~" type "bf:code" and get;

Script command "bf" not found.

From what I have read I assumed this works with any body that has belly physics but you know what they say about assumptions so I think that should be my first question. Does this work with the COS body?

I did read several pages and skimmed many more before deciding to post but WOW 168 pages. Actually I'm not surprised. This is possibly the best immersive mod idea I have ever read about. With the COS body and this mod things are getting very realistic. Now, if the baby is delivered through the COS body's vaginal canal I'm really going to flip out with amazement and joy. OH! MY GOD!!! IT'S CROWNING! :)

Thanks! This is one awesome mod. It deserves some kind of best mods mention IMO. I can't wait to get it to work. :) Actually, come to think of it, it might be working, I haven't tried it but I've got none of the widgets I read about and can't see any settings.

Update:

It works with a new start.

The patch/mod above didn't fix my save game issue. I'll try cleaning a save and report back.

I see now that I should have read more of the end of this thread, Doh!!!

This is a well known issue that the author is aware of?

Hello milzschnitte,

I have read about your new job and that you are busy (wich is great !) and that you probably wont have the time to make updates or fixes,... but, just in case a miracle happens, i'd like to point out a couple of suggestions / things:

- I play a male character with the honorable quest of repopulating Skyrim in order to repair the considerable losses that the civil war is causing  :D  

The thing is that, after a couple of days, some npc dissapear from the "information" tab so i lose track of some pregnant ladies. 

Would it be possible to make it so effective pregnancies (by you) wont dissapear from the tab until the baby is born? Or even better, lets you decide wich ones you want to clean (i wouldnt mind losing track of the innkeeper who has 1,788888% chance of getting pregnant for example)

- Also, when a NPC breaks water the elapsed time till the baby is born seems to last for ever (i got some that went in to labour work for a whole day).  Could it be possible to reduce it?  Now, may be this could be caused by me being too anxious and using "wait" feature instead of standing still wait for nature to take it's course. 

By the way, the mod and MC worked fine for me since the first moment i installed it , not sure what dll i am using but if you need any information i would be glad to provide.

Great mod, and thank you very much for taking the time to make it !

Any way to change actor children to skykids instead of vanilla ones without breaking their voice and leveling? Vanilla children make me vomit uncontrollably.

You are welcome to make one.

I have tried.

Dont know if other have tried.

dang, im having trouble with the mod. Its my first time to try it,

Installed the mod and "Beingfemale" appears in the MCM menu. However, i get a blank screen. I tried to reinstall but still no effect. The weird thing this is: Despite tthe mod being listed in the MCM menu, Whenever i type bf:code it always says: "script command bf not found"

Anyone having the same problem? any kind soul who knows the fix? :D Or is this a new issue?

Hello again,

I have BF running well....I think?  I see everything my widgets are working, well, at least the Current phase, Pregnancy chance and bloody panty when I need to change it during Menstruation period.

I just went through my first set of states since installing and now I'm halfway into the Follicular phase again I think.

My issue is two-fold:

In the MCM menu under the Information tab it states the following:

Current State:  Luteal Phase

Chance to become pregnant:  1%

Time remaining:  -3D 22H 54m & climbing  (NOTICE NEGATIVE NUMBER HERE)

Now my Widget says:  Current state Follicular Phase  1D 22H 22M & climbing as well. (POSITIVE NUMBER HERE)

So am I in the Luteal phase or Follicular Phase?  If I look at MCM I'm in Luteal, and if I look at Widget I'm in Follicular

My 2nd question/issue:  Is the MCM menu under information & Widget for Current state (Bottom left of screen)supposed to show me when I am in the Ovulation stage which it did not do this first time around?  It went from Follicular Phase straight to the Luteal phase apparently skipping the Ovulation stagewhile staying in between 0 & 5% chance to get pregnant the whole time.  Or am I just supposed to know that the Ovulation phase is the final 2 days of the Follicular phase and the 1st 2 days of the Luteal phase?

Or does this signal that I must reset my character and try it all again?

Edit:  Update:  Playing since I posted this, my Widget is telling me that I am in Menstruation Phase yet I am at 86% chance to become pregnant.  Meantime my MCM / Beeing Female / Information is still showing Luteal Phase -13D 20H 54M, (hasn't changed since entering Luteal Phase the first go around), yet it is also showing an 86% chance to become pregnant.

I'll keep playing along until I see someone has answered this.  Maybe it's just reading the wrong Phase in either MCM or Widget?

Her is what finally worked for me;

I have 86 mods loaded and 79 of those are running. When I added this mod I couldn't get the MCM menu to work unless I started a new game. I was planning to do that after I got this setup running well so I left this mod running and moved on to the next set of installs. I'm not using the Patch mod BTW. It didn't work for me. After adding 5 different Hair with Physics mods my setup got really unstable and trying to go back wasn't working. I've had so much trouble with hair in the past that I made a full copy of my Skyrim folder before attempting to add physics hair. I deleted the Skyrim folder in the Steam directory and replaced it with the copy I had made. When it finished moving over I opened MO and ran NFIS. When I started Skyrim and loaded my last save it went through all the MCM installs and add-ons. Everything is running smooth and I have found no conflicts. The BeeingFemale MCM menu is working fine now. My wife Vilja has a 2% chance of getting pregnant ATM.

Thanks, this is going to be fun.

Hello again,

I have BF running well....I think?  I see everything my widgets are working, well, at least the Current phase, Pregnancy chance and bloody panty when I need to change it during Menstruation period.

I just went through my first set of states since installing and now I'm halfway into the Follicular phase again I think.

My issue is two-fold:

Now my Widget says:  Current state Follicular Phase  1D 22H 22M & climbing as well. (POSITIVE NUMBER HERE)

So am I in the Luteal phase or Follicular Phase?  If I look at MCM I'm in Luteal, and if I look at Widget I'm in Follicular

My 2nd question/issue:  Is the MCM menu under information & Widget for Current state (Bottom left of screen)supposed to show me when I am in the Ovulation stage which it did not do this first time around?  It went from Follicular Phase straight to the Luteal phase apparently skipping the Ovulation stagewhile staying in between 0 & 5% chance to get pregnant the whole time.  Or am I just supposed to know that the Ovulation phase is the final 2 days of the Follicular phase and the 1st 2 days of the Luteal phase?

Edit:  Update:  Playing since I posted this, my Widget is telling me that I am in Menstruation Phase yet I am at 86% chance to become pregnant.  Meantime my MCM / Beeing Female / Information is still showing Luteal Phase -13D 20H 54M, (hasn't changed since entering Luteal Phase the first go around), yet it is also showing an 86% chance to become pregnant.

I'll keep playing along until I see someone has answered this.  Maybe it's just reading the wrong Phase in either MCM or Widget?

FWIW, I've experienced the negative time remaining bug too. No idea which is correct (hud/widget or MCM)

Hello again,

My issue is two-fold:

FWIW, I've experienced the negative time remaining bug too. No idea which is correct (hud/widget or MCM)

I did end up correcting the negative number by going into debug/cheat and forcing it into another phase/state and it seemed to sync the Widget and the MCM back to positive numbers on the same state/phase.  I then turned debug/cheat back to low information and am continuing.

Yes you can play on as usual. But you need to install at correct order so the right file is overwrited.

No you cant find B-F more then here and Nexus. Problem whit Rcots is that the mod is outdated and replaced by Skychildren. But no plugin.

I suggest you transfer to MO, it is more easy to handle mods in MO then NMM.

You find more information on Steam forum for Skyrim.

For Install/DEInstall mods NMM is fine, one just "MUST" always check the zip/rar/7z archives first if the have the proper structure inside

But launching the game, handling loadorder, handling TES5edit, handling Wyre, etc. etc. --- that should be done in MO

-------------

milchschnitte, genieß den job (welcher wahrscheinlich mit dem hiesigen thema zu tun hat :D

Greetings :)

Hello milzschnitte,

I have read about your new job and that you are busy (wich is great !) and that you probably wont have the time to make updates or fixes,... but, just in case a miracle happens, i'd like to point out a couple of suggestions / things:

- I play a male character with the honorable quest of repopulating Skyrim in order to repair the considerable losses that the civil war is causing  :D  

The thing is that, after a couple of days, some npc dissapear from the "information" tab so i lose track of some pregnant ladies. 

Would it be possible to make it so effective pregnancies (by you) wont dissapear from the tab until the baby is born? Or even better, lets you decide wich ones you want to clean (i wouldnt mind losing track of the innkeeper who has 1,788888% chance of getting pregnant for example)

- Also, when a NPC breaks water the elapsed time till the baby is born seems to last for ever (i got some that went in to labour work for a whole day).  Could it be possible to reduce it?  Now, may be this could be caused by me being too anxious and using "wait" feature instead of standing still wait for nature to take it's course. 

By the way, the mod and MC worked fine for me since the first moment i installed it , not sure what dll i am using but if you need any information i would be glad to provide.

Great mod, and thank you very much for taking the time to make it !

Nice ideas. But I don't think an update will be released soon. I'm sometimes working on the Fallout 4 version of BeeingFemale and I don't have a lot of time.

The main problem to develop your ideas is the performance. I have to calculate the female stats of all womans you had sex with ann all woman you've impregnated... the calculation thing takes a lot of performance and takes around 2 - 8 seconds per NPC (depending on how long the NPC wasn't updated)

Hello again,

My issue is two-fold:

Sorry that you had problems. This problem is realy realy old and exists since the Beta Version... I thought I've fixed it with some work arounds.

The easiest solution to fix it is Go into the MCM Menu and Reset the Player Stats. But It seems you've already done it :)

Her is what finally worked for me;

I have 86 mods loaded and 79 of those are running. When I added this mod I couldn't get the MCM menu to work unless I started a new game. I was planning to do that after I got this setup running well so I left this mod running and moved on to the next set of installs. I'm not using the Patch mod BTW. It didn't work for me. After adding 5 different Hair with Physics mods my setup got really unstable and trying to go back wasn't working. I've had so much trouble with hair in the past that I made a full copy of my Skyrim folder before attempting to add physics hair. I deleted the Skyrim folder in the Steam directory and replaced it with the copy I had made. When it finished moving over I opened MO and ran NFIS. When I started Skyrim and loaded my last save it went through all the MCM installs and add-ons. Everything is running smooth and I have found no conflicts. The BeeingFemale MCM menu is working fine now. My wife Vilja has a 2% chance of getting pregnant ATM.

Thanks, this is going to be fun.

Ok I think the best solution for the Blank MCM is to make SkiUI refresh the Mod Configuration Menus by installing or uninstalling a mod that has a MCM.

Most Feedback was "I've installed THIS mod, THIS Mod fixed the MCM Menu" everyone download THIS Mod ..... but I think it wasn't the Mod itself, it was more the MCM Menu the mod had. The menu of this mod forces SkiUI to refresh the menu list.

So install a mod that has a MCM and hope it will work, to fix the blank MCM