Or god forbid you play like I do and set everything to realistic.

My ( ingame) wife who I have been married to for three (ingame) months will soon be having our first child soon.

Ive never even seen helgan yet lol

Oh, same here, playing an alternate start (though via Skyrim Unbound, currently).  Thanks to mods I can serve tables and fish or hunt for a living and so on, I have even set that I am not Dragonborn in the Wet & Cold Holidays, even if I do have dragons (and mods to make them larger and deadlier).  Oh, how I jump when I see a shadow of something flying now, ha haa!  :blush:

The more Skyrim comes alive, with mods, the more fascinating it can be to go off the beaten path.  Figuratively and literally.  And this mod here helps!  :lol:

Oh, and I do use Hearthfire (got it all).

But, the players who doesn't have hearthfire can have own children with BeeingFemale.

They will still say "Can you be my ma?" (this is something i can't fix right now) but they can be a great help in combat.

Right now I think about the Baby Items .... they are just a few meshes... no enchantment.... nothing.

Well, The idea is old. As long you have a baby in your inventory, the baby will give you one power (1 of a list of 10 or 20 different powers) - Like the "Charms" in the game Diablo 2

But - it's not possible to display the power. When you have 5 children, it's not possible to say "Baby 1 gives 30 Magicka, Baby 2 gives me 2% Destruction damage, ...." they are all just displayed as "Baby" and they even share the same stack so in the inventory it will display: "Baby (3)" when having 3 babys

I think I have to stop this idea for now until i know a solution for that.

That is true, however some modders make one vanilla and another for Hearthfire users.  I am working on a cooking mod that is first vanilla.  Then I save the vanilla file, put it in a folder so I can append it more later. Then I take the other one, add Hearthfire capabilities to it.   More work I know. :mellow:   However, I try to do what I can as a modder to provide mods for as many types of players as I can.  Yes, I am crazy.  :P    

Good to see you around more also milzschnitte.   Hope every day makes you stronger.  ;)

not sure why my character never gets pregnant. not sure if im doing something wrong or missing something obvious? do i have to cast a spell or drink a potion or what?

it will say in the info tab pregnancy chance 99% and ill have 8 guys semen listed on the right and it always says not pregnant in the information tab. 

idk... it just doesnt work for me. iv used this mod (currently using the newest one) since day 1 and have had prob like 500+ sex scenes and 0 pregnancies. 

not sure why my character never gets pregnant. not sure if im doing something wrong or missing something obvious? do i have to cast a spell or drink a potion or what?

it will say in the info tab pregnancy chance 99% and ill have 8 guys semen listed on the right and it always says not pregnant in the information tab. 

idk... it just doesnt work for me. iv used this mod (currently using the newest one) since day 1 and have had prob like 500+ sex scenes and 0 pregnancies. 

Oh that sucks Mid. Sorry.. i got knocked up as soon as i ovulated!. and i have mine set at a 90% chance.

But then again i have the Lovers victim and Defeat Mods so i get gang raped almost everywhere and by anything with a pulse! .. :)

all i can say from my experience is check the settings in every mod you have. Might be something you have checked or not checked in a mod other than being Female. 

Good luck. :shy:

You could always work on a BF_HF patch, on the side, so it requires HF and BF as the source files, and allow you to work on the main mod separate from the expansion, if you want to make additional changes to it.

As for the babies in the inventory, each spawned child item would have to be named with a number, and that would require extra coding, and could potentially destabilize the entire mod... PC is carrying 120 babies after 3 years of Skyrim, each giving a bonus... PC becomes a Goddess as a result at level 1.

That's not so good, I did notice with my new PC, getting gangbanged a lot, through Defeat, allow creature sperm, allow female cum in Sexlab MCM, and all that, with the default 30% chance to get pregnant, is still not pregnant after 8 months of skyrim game time. You will want to increase that chance to get pregnant if you want to get her pregnant faster.

Have you tried to reset B-F?

Try that, but you will lose all other child that some NPC have.

Hmmm...I'm using the HDT body and Lydia's in her 2nd trimester but no baby bump. Body problem or mod problem? I'm playing as a male, does that have anything to do with it? I've played as a female char before, same setup, and those little tumors just pop right up. Perhaps she needs to wait a little more before it shows? 

EDIT: Hearthfire support would be epicly epic of epic awesome epic awesome awesome.

EDIT: I tried fiddling with bodies and making things happen, but it's too late at night and thinky think can't think as much as it wants. Why does work take up so much time? Argh.

Hmmm...I'm using the HDT body and Lydia's in her 2nd trimester but no baby bump. Body problem or mod problem? I'm playing as a male, does that have anything to do with it? I've played as a female char before, same setup, and those little tumors just pop right up. Perhaps she needs to wait a little more before it shows? 

EDIT: Hearthfire support would be epicly epic of epic awesome epic awesome awesome.

EDIT: I tried fiddling with bodies and making things happen, but it's too late at night and thinky think can't think as much as it wants. Why does work take up so much time? Argh.

It's possible that the armor she's wearing doesn't have the belly weights. Try giving her an armor that you know for sure grows with the pregnant belly.

Is there a way to set male virility down to 0 hours so it's always virile, the slider only goes down to 1 (hour)?

This isn't that neccessary. After the man had his orgasm the left amount of sperms is droped to 5% or something and will start to produce new sperms.... The duration is the time until the man got 100% sperms again. But even when he doesn't have 100% he can impregnate a woman.

The chance that is droped is, that he will be the father of the children, when the woman had sex with another man that has got 100%

Lets say a woman had sex with 3 man and become pregnant

Man 1 had 100% sperm

Man 2 had 70% sperm

Man 3 had 30% sperm

Now, the woman has 200% amount of sperm inside, Man 1 has the highest chance with 50% that he will be the father. Man 2 has a chance of 35% that he will be the father and Man 3 got only 15% chance.

About the HearthFire compatiblity. Don't missunderstand me. The effect this wouls have are not realy visible. It's only to read the current home.

They are already playing hide and seek sometimes with other children, and they will still ask you if you could be her mam.

But, the players who doesn't have hearthfire can have own children with BeeingFemale.

They will still say "Can you be my ma?" (this is something i can't fix right now) but they can be a great help in combat.

Right now I think about the Baby Items .... they are just a few meshes... no enchantment.... nothing.

Well, The idea is old. As long you have a baby in your inventory, the baby will give you one power (1 of a list of 10 or 20 different powers) - Like the "Charms" in the game Diablo 2

But - it's not possible to display the power. When you have 5 children, it's not possible to say "Baby 1 gives 30 Magicka, Baby 2 gives me 2% Destruction damage, ...." they are all just displayed as "Baby" and they even share the same stack so in the inventory it will display: "Baby (3)" when having 3 babys

I think I have to stop this idea for now until i know a solution for that.

The only way to make them not stacking would be giving different names for each baby. For example Baby (Magicka), Baby (Destruction), etc.

It would look a bit odd i guess lol, but that way you should know who gives what.