Question:

Is there anyone who's not using the DLC "HearthFires"?

Btw: I hope the next version (non beta) will be released this weekend.

Right now, many things are working. Still got some problems with "Go home" and "Go to our meeting place", but the most important thing is working (the combat kids ^^)

Some many bugs are fixed, too and a selective NPC Reset (and NPC cheat) function is included now. The next thing I'm adding is a Child Tab in the MCM menu where you can open the information window to see where the child is, ....

Another thing I've added are Scrolls to call for your children where ever they are (I must admit, I've lost my own children a few times to often, and after I've used the scroll for the first time, I saw some of my children I've totaly forgot that they exist ^^) Right now only a few are added to the inventory after installing/Updating BeeingFemale. There isn't a way to buy or create them. Maybe someone (Bijapo ^^) can add the scrolls to a shop.

I do not use Hearthfire.  We could do a poll on that.   If your mod requires it I can be convinced to get it though.

Question:

Is there anyone who's not using the DLC "HearthFires"?

Btw: I hope the next version (non beta) will be released this weekend.

Right now, many things are working. Still got some problems with "Go home" and "Go to our meeting place", but the most important thing is working (the combat kids ^^)

Some many bugs are fixed, too and a selective NPC Reset (and NPC cheat) function is included now. The next thing I'm adding is a Child Tab in the MCM menu where you can open the information window to see where the child is, ....

Another thing I've added are Scrolls to call for your children where ever they are (I must admit, I've lost my own children a few times to often, and after I've used the scroll for the first time, I saw some of my children I've totaly forgot that they exist ^^) Right now only a few are added to the inventory after installing/Updating BeeingFemale. There isn't a way to buy or create them. Maybe someone (Bijapo ^^) can add the scrolls to a shop.

I do not use Hearthfire.  We could do a poll on that.   If your mod requires it I can be convinced to get it though.

I believe that most people do use Hearthfire (I do), but there are still a lot of people who don't.

@milzschnitte, What kind of HF stuff were you thinking of requiring?

It would be better to change the version number to make it obvious which copy someones got and whether the posted version is the same.
Fix 3 implies three minor updates and the initial Main update. All with the same version number.
This would be clear and obvious, instead of 4 "New" BeeingFemale v2.4 versions there would be;

BeeingFemale v2.4
BeeingFemale v2.4.0.1 - Fix 1
BeeingFemale v2.4.0.2 - Fix 2
BeeingFemale v2.4.0.3 - Fix 3

the level of an update being something like
major.minor.revision.bugfix

the revision.bugfix columns could be merged if three levels are enough.
It would make clear in future which version users have and given the inability of LoversLab to notify users whether an updates for file or just the description. This can be further complicated by the Addon files just being Forum post links.
The addons would be better off, added to the downloads page as well. Leaving the forum posts alone but consolidating all the files in one place.

Completely separate Downloads with description links would be the best Addons option as with the Deviant Mods, but that's for each Addon Author to do.

About the version number. I use major.minor.mcm build. The bugfixes I've done right now had to be released asap. There was an endless loop (recrusive function calling) in the Update function and this can kill savegames. So I had to hurry and that's why I keeped the version number (just saw, i've forgot the FNIS version again.... never mind, it's not important and I will fix it soon. Don't wonder when FNIS says it's version 2.2b :) ... the animations hasn't changed.

At least everyone makes his own version number. When I create software for the company i'm working for, i use "major.minor.rev.build" but I don't think this is neccessary for a Skyrim mod.

About the Widgets... >.<

Don't know why they aren't working anymore... the hot-key problem was fixed in 2.2b... and I never had problems...

But the most annoying thing is the Penty widget.... it is such a simple widget.... and it worked perfectly during my test phase.... But after the release it didn't work anymore.

The widget should be visible when:

- you are wearing a "sanitary napkin (bloody)"

- you are menstruating and don't wear a "sanitary napkin"

It shouldn't be visible when:

- you are not menstrauting and you don't wear a "sanitary napkin (bloody)"

- you wear a "sanitary napkin" during menstruating

In the test I did the last hour the widget was randomly visible....

Got to admit you are usually more careful with version control than most, it's more about LL's awful most update tracking system including even a Descrption page spelling correction as an updated Mod. It makes it very difficult to know whether the file has changed or not without strict version control. Not really a big problem with BeeingFemale, but I always try to encourage authors to indicate when they upload a file update, by increasing the version number. Many mod authors are not professional programmers, so I assume they have no knowledge of the usual systems.

About the Widgets... >.<

Don't know why they aren't working anymore... the hot-key problem was fixed in 2.2b... and I never had problems...

But the most annoying thing is the Penty widget.... it is such a simple widget.... and it worked perfectly during my test phase.... But after the release it didn't work anymore.

What I found:

Immersive doesn't show the widget, ever.

Using the default hotkey doesn't show the widget.

Using a hotkey set pre-update doesn't show the widget.

Setting the hotkey to anything (even the key being displayed), changing notifications to anything but immersive the widget does show up.

I've found the same thing as blabla11, turning off immersive messages seems to be the thing.

I also had to rebind the key for it to register...

New error messages from the log. Having sex with a non-unique actor.

[03/01/2015 - 10:59:00PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -7.015015
[03/01/2015 - 10:59:00PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1
[03/01/2015 - 10:59:01PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[03/01/2015 - 10:59:01PM] Error: Cannot call HookController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 8 on  (00019823)].BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.SexLabStageEnter() - "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.psc" Line 60
[03/01/2015 - 10:59:16PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[03/01/2015 - 10:59:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -7.805054
[03/01/2015 - 10:59:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 2
[03/01/2015 - 10:59:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[03/01/2015 - 10:59:18PM] Error: Cannot call HookController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 8 on  (00019823)].BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.SexLabStageEnter() - "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.psc" Line 60
[03/01/2015 - 10:59:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[03/01/2015 - 10:59:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -6.162964
[03/01/2015 - 10:59:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 3
[03/01/2015 - 10:59:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[03/01/2015 - 10:59:42PM] Error: Cannot call HookController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 11:00:07PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[03/01/2015 - 11:00:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -7.598022
[03/01/2015 - 11:00:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 4
[03/01/2015 - 11:00:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[03/01/2015 - 11:00:10PM] Error: Cannot call HookController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 11:00:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[03/01/2015 - 11:00:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -7.430054
[03/01/2015 - 11:00:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 5
[03/01/2015 - 11:00:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart
[03/01/2015 - 11:00:33PM] Error: Cannot call HookController() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 8 on  (00019823)].BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.onSexLabOrgasm() - "BFA_AbilityEffectPMSSexHurt.psc" Line 37
[03/01/2015 - 11:00:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Orgasm Timer: -4.800903
[03/01/2015 - 11:00:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmEnd
[03/01/2015 - 11:00:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding

Also, is there a way to register a non-unique (but persistent) actor with BF so they are treated as unique?

In the Beta thread some players said, that they don't like it when some NPCs are "initialised" as pregnant. BUT, you just gave me a nice idea.

An MCM Option where you can enable/disable" this feature isn't that good.... most of the NPCs will be already initialized when the player finds this option and enables it. So this option must be set before the game realy starts.

So,, my idea... What do you say, when a "pre config menu" is open, when you start BeeingFemale for the first time?

In this menu you can set the most important options like "Enable NPC pregnancy when they are loaded for the first time" .... and some other settings.

And for sure, I know, it's anoying when a pop up message pops up in the game intro...

so after creating a new game, this option won't show up until the player selected his race. After closing the race window, the BeeingFemale Option window will open where you can set all the suff you want. DOn't think this is annoying because you just spend hours for creating a nice character.

This with the NPC cheat, would work well, that way, you can make a Lover non pregnant, to get her pregnant yourself. Also, be sure to make it so that your followers are not included in this auto pregnant system. So that way the first time you meet the follower, they won't already be pregnant.

Beggars should have a chance to become pregnant by anyone in the city they are in. As they will do almost anything for some coin...

Am about to update to the current version, am so excited I just...

About the Widgets... >.<

What I found:

Immersive doesn't show the widget, ever.

Using the default hotkey doesn't show the widget.

Using a hotkey set pre-update doesn't show the widget.

Setting the hotkey to anything (even the key being displayed), changing notifications to anything but immersive the widget does show up.

After the release where I've included the widget for the first time, there were some requests to ignore widgets on immersive.

The contraception widget should be shown on immersive when you use the fluid. The widgets give to much informations, like the "Quest logs" in early times.

The health the baby has got should be displayed, too.

Btw, try to drink heal potions when you want to heal the baby, this should work now :)

I will take a look on the key bind again.

Thanks for the error log, blabla. I thought i've updated the Sex Hurs PMS to the Sexlab 1.50+ version, but seems I forgot it again.

Those errors are because of the sexlab changes

But, about the non-unique actors, right now it's not possible.

Btw, for those who doesn't figure out how the NPC cheat works.

Set Messagemode to Debug or All. Then look at a NPC. When you open the MCM Menu now, and go to the "Cheat Menu" you can change some things on the right side.

There is another thing I wonder how.... for some reason my translation system now works perfectly for me.... all debug messages are shown like "Updat Lydia...." same as the "... came inside ..." message. I'm going crazy, don't know why in my test phase it didn't work whatever I've done, and now after reelease, .... without changing anything... it's working.

Please tell me, are the children a bit overpowerd?

I think i must reduce there magic damage. My little girl (level 76 already) kills a giant in 3 seconds with 'Flames'. But my little boy (level 51) is fighiting hard with a sword.

Ah and there is something you must see.... when a giant makes a powerful hit on your children... your children play "Rocket man" :-) It's realy funny!

i have a request- is it possilbe to have the widgets show how many children your preg with? (if it doesnt in the new 2.4 ver. idk im d/ld it now) i kinda switch between soulgem farming (when i get low) and having actual children with it and it gets to be a pain to keep opening the mod menu to see how many shes preg with.

i have a request- is it possilbe to have the widgets show how many children your preg with? (if it doesnt in the new 2.4 ver. idk im d/ld it now) i kinda switch between soulgem farming (when i get low) and having actual children with it and it gets to be a pain to keep opening the mod menu to see how many shes preg with.

This should be possible for the next version. right now it's not displayed.

But when you are pregnant with 2 children there will be 2 children. I know that when a girl is pregnant with twins, realy often only the stronger child survive the pregnancy and often one child won't survive. But this is missing in BeeingFemale. 

But ... it can be, when the babys health is low, that the child may die when giving birth.

I have to say, after updating to the current build, several of my instabilities went away. And now I just have to be careful for when my computer starts screaming at me that it's overheating... Graphics enhancements....

Did you fix it so it ignores Estrus Chorus pregnancies? Don't want to install it now, as it has always made it seem like I had to go through  full pregnancies in game time before I was able to continue with my own cycle or term, even with Estrus Chorus set to 3 days pregnant, it added the full pregnancy time before BF continued, and kept my character paused, even after resetting BF in the MCM.

Also, when I finally have a child, I will watch it's power against creatures... Tho right now, my character is still level 1, with 83 sneak, over 40 blacksmith... so on, cause I have not leveled up yet, just working on her skills, She might have enough Experience to be at least level 40 too.

Non unique characters, open your Creation kit, load Skyrim, DLC content the actor is apart of, (and mod), find the character in question, place a check next to unique, Save new mod file... Place high in the load order, and you will be adding that character to the unique characters that BF responds to. I don't think the console has a command for it, and if it does, it might only work till the cell resets. Also, if the cell resets, the Unique actor might also reset, so all you can do is try it and see if it works at allowing BF to work for that character. But you can also try to change the behavior of the actor with something like Amazing Follower Tweak, and make them move into one of your homes, that doesn't reset, for that, avoid sending them to a work in progress home, or they might be removed from the game during an update.

But, about the non-unique actors, right now it's not possible

Would it be difficult to implement? This could greatly improve slavery mods.

I'd like to pass you ReferenceAliases and register/reset the actors in those on my end.

Also, I bring you a new error:

[03/02/2015 - 12:51:24PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (000D74FB)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (000D74FB)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (000D74FB)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.ChangeState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 340
    [Active effect 4 on  (000D74FB)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1413
[03/02/2015 - 12:51:24PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (000D74FB)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (000D74FB)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (000D74FB)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.ChangeState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 340
    [Active effect 4 on  (000D74FB)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1413

I didn't see anything about this in the FAQ - what happens when a pregnancy character turns into another race using a power or a spell?

like the transform spell in the Mages quest or werewolves?

Does the transformation cancel the pregnancy? put it on hold until the player is in human shape again? 

I tried to find a way to check for beast transformation (this was also neccessary for the panty widget) but i couldn't find it.

The wearwolf and vampire are not realy implementated right now... but a normal race switch to another playable race using the console command "showracemenu" is supported.

When opening the racemenu the body should switch back to normal without breast and belly scaling... when closing the racemenu the belly and breast should scall again. So you can create your character how it normaly should looks like.

When transforming into a beast, nothing should happen.

The breast and belly scaling is disabled because the Body doesn't have this nodes.

About the children.

the "Go home" command, as well as the "this is out meet place" and "run to our meet place" are disabled right now because they don't work.

But there is still a "go to daddy" / "go to mummy" dialogue.

When you are not married, the "daddy" / "mummy" is the character that is the other parent of your first child.

Even when you have 2 children, the daddy / mummy is the other parent of your FIRST child :) i know, there isn't realy logic behind, but this was the easiest way to make it work.

After you marry the "daddy" / "mummy" is your spoon and they will run to him/her

As soon i get it to work I will enable the "go home" and meet place functions again.

There are some other plans to.

I want to make some AI Packages for some cities, too. Lets say the child is in whiterun. When you say "wait and play" to your child, the child should run through whiterun and doing some things like run around the big tree, run through the city, ... When the chillds mother is Ysolda, it should run to her and follow her, run into her house, ....

There is a hidden list of "Factions" the child will be added to, depending on it's parents..... like "whiterun faction", "Ysolda faction", .... this makes it easy to check whos the other parent of the child, ... what the child should do, ....

But creating those many packages (for each city, for many NPCs, ....) would take so much time.... but it's possible :) 

I must admit, BeeingFemale is a realy powerful mod :-P

About the non unique NPCs ... I don't know all the script lines anymore, but to prevent bugs, the non unique NPCs shouldn't born children.

About the non unique NPCs ... I don't know all the script lines anymore, but to prevent bugs, the non unique NPCs shouldn't born children.

The way I envision it, both the NPC and the child would be my (or other modders) responsibility to handle. All I'd like to do is flag any NPC as usable by your mod so I can do stuff to them. Stuff you don't have to concern yourself with ;)

Since I come from a slavery mod, it'd be something like "child is born -> add child as slave" or "child is born -> add PC as parent".

So all I'd need is some way to tell you "Please handle this NPC in the scope of your mod" and "Please tell me when your mod changes something about this NPC".

I want to make some AI Packages for some cities, too. Lets say the child is in whiterun. When you say "wait and play" to your child, the child should run through whiterun and doing some things like run around the big tree, run through the city, ... When the chillds mother is Ysolda, it should run to her and follow her, run into her house, ....

There is a hidden list of "Factions" the child will be added to, depending on it's parents..... like "whiterun faction", "Ysolda faction", .... this makes it easy to check whos the other parent of the child, ... what the child should do, ....

But creating those many packages (for each city, for many NPCs, ....) would take so much time.... but it's possible :)

Why not use the currently existing child packages as basis to generate a template and expand from there?

Apart from the different cities the only difference required would be the "follow parent" and "go to your house to sleep" packages.

Love this mod and the amount of time and effort put into it is frickin awesome. Seriously great work!

Is there anyway to remove this panty widget at all though? It`s driving me mad having it stuck on the screen and rather obvious...

Tried immersive messages on and off, menstruation un-ticked (I`m a male PC lol) - no dice. Any work around appreciated!

Hi, Thank you very much for your update.

I have also again the message "variable not found:" on 2.4 Fix 3.

I've tried to make a clean save, reset all parameters and tried on a new game but the message is always here lol.

Can I play with this for the moment without destroy my save ?

Constance Michel at the Honorhall Orphanage in Riften now sells scrolls.

attachicon.gifBF_ScrollMerchant.7z

She doesn't sell any items for me (there isn't an option to buy). Tested it with Grelod alive, Grelod dead and with an adopted child.

// Edit maybe I had a bug, but now I've adopted a child and she don'T talk to me anymore.

Can I play with this for the moment without destroy my save ?

Yes :) The Fix3 is working and it's no beta :)

The problems I had yesterday were stupid problems... and should be fixed.

About the panty widget. When did you download the latest BeeingFemale version? Do you know if you have "Fix 3" installed? if you can't say, there was an update around 7:00pm (GMT+1 German Timezone)

This fixed version should repair the widget problem.