It depends on what you have the birth option set to. You either give birth to a baby soulstone, an item (baby that never grows into a child) or an actor (child). Currently there's no giving birth to a baby that later grows into a child... and children do not currently grow into adults. So if you want a child that will follow you around, set the option to "actor", and if you want a baby, set it to item. If you just want to harvest your baby's soul into a soulgem... choose soulgem.

Awww, shame.

Would be great if maybe you could give birth, to the baby(item) and then have an option for it to become a Child when selected

Perhaps a small activation on the baby(item) that when you activate, it spawns the child avatar, while removing the baby item from view? Or you take the baby to one of the many temples in skyrim, and have a priestess with the option to take the baby, and then spawns your child? of course, the baby would have to keep parent info for when it is turned into a child. And that is when the child is given a name? the baby item could be a boy or girl item, so you could choose to have your sons or daughters to be turned into children.

Just to be sure you know, this mod is one of the few that I truly love in my Skyrim, Also I hope you are taking time to actually play SKyrim as well, as I know focused modding can be more like work than play, unless you enjoy modding.

This is possible, but will only work for the player, not NPCs. Therefor an easier way is possible that works with NPCs, too.

The problem is when you put the baby item into a chest, give the child to a non beeing female supported character (children and elders).

The next problem is the race. You can install many Baby Item races and you can install many Child Actor races. The race the baby item will have depends on the installed baby item races. When the race isn't installed, a nord baby is born. Now, even when you have installed the Child Actor race, the default nord child actor will spawn.

It's a bit complicated, but it's not easy to implementate it.

This has probably been mentioned before, but there is a mod called "grow up in skyrim" which simulates aging through the leveling system. 

Perhaps that could be made to work with your children from this mod, so that eventually you can have combat effective followers?

It could probably be modified to be based on time spent in skyrim instead of leveling. 

It also makes for some cool roleplaying possibilities.

u need clothing/armor/bodymod with belly node support.

If u don't see the growing belly while naked, that can be little bug/problem with BF.

I'm not sure what exactly, but if your read/search in this support topic you should find it.

Had something to do with refresh rate i think.

Hi everybody)

I've got one problem :c

In pregnant stadium the stomack is not growing up.

I use CBBE bodies and Maximum Skeleton v. 2.06, also use HDT - please help to solve this problem. With another mods on pregnansy all work correctly.

I use all 3 of those as well. With some mods, it keeps the body shape from changing, such as Estrus Chorus, which was a fun mod to really mess with the towns. Perhaps you have another strict body change mod that is in conflict, just be sure to move the other mods with the changes above Being Female for it to work properly, or in the case of Estrus Chorus, to just remove it completely.

And install order of the 3 mods, the skeleton first, then CBBE, body slide2 then HDT. If you mess up the order of the install, it can cause problems as well.

Edit add

Just found armors for the body slide2 located here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/332-pregnant-weighted-tbbp-armor-bodyslide2/

i still haven't been able to try this mod (yet) which is really frustrating.

but i know i'll love it so there is no problem

i can guess the answer

but do characters hold the baby(item)?

i'm going to guess it's just put in your inventory

it would be so neat if you could somehow equip(?) the baby and hold it

i can guess the answer

To be able to equip and hold the baby, you would need an animation for it... Unless someone starts working on animations for the parent to be able to actually play as the parent, I don't think that will be added any time soon.

i can guess the answer

To be able to equip and hold the baby, you would need an animation for it... Unless someone starts working on animations for the parent to be able to actually play as the parent, I don't think that will be added any time soon.

I believe that Arrok was tinkering with the idea for a bit...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/?p=1067462

This mod makes some NPCs wander around carring a baby (the blacksmiths wife in Riverwood for example)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58618/?

Yes, it would be nice.  However the baby is built on as part of the mother's outfit.  What is hoped to be achieved is a baby that the PC can pick up and put down again.  Such as to simulate bottle or breast feeding and the like.   :)   Need a animator willing to make such a thing possible though.  :mellow:  

Hi everybody)

I've got one problem :c

In pregnant stadium the stomack is not growing up.

I use CBBE bodies and Maximum Skeleton v. 2.06, also use HDT - please help to solve this problem. With another mods on pregnansy all work correctly.

I use all 3 of those as well. With some mods, it keeps the body shape from changing, such as Estrus Chorus, which was a fun mod to really mess with the towns. Perhaps you have another strict body change mod that is in conflict, just be sure to move the other mods with the changes above Being Female for it to work properly, or in the case of Estrus Chorus, to just remove it completely.

And install order of the 3 mods, the skeleton first, then CBBE, body slide2 then HDT. If you mess up the order of the install, it can cause problems as well.

Edit add

Just found armors for the body slide2 located here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/332-pregnant-weighted-tbbp-armor-bodyslide2/

Thanks very much :)

There was a plan to make BeeingFemale not as a SexLab Mod. So you don't need SexLab anymore (there are some ppl out there who don't like sex in games, but like pregnancy mods). There would be a SexLab AddOn for sure! But you can become pregnant when sleeping in your bed next to your husband (or your wife can become pregnant when sleeping next to her)... same to NPCs.

But the time hasn't come and it's just an brainstorming idea. When this will be made, the NPC registration will be renew, too.

I would like to emphasize this feature.

That description was pretty much exactly what I was looking for and ended up here.  Then I didn't really want to install another 5 mods including their dependencies when Lover's Comfort could already be the hook.

Edit:  On a related note, is there a Pregnant Body that has underwear?

The closest I found was a CBBE slider that adjusted to weight, but that made for some odd looking bandits.

The Armors works well and is all I have right now.

Im having a problem , hope someone can help , ive installed the latest version, and every time i go into the mcm for beeing female and click on a tab the selected info is black,no info or options at all,  ive tried uninstalling bf and reinstalling but same result,. 

Have you tried starting a new game to see if it's a problem specific to that savegame?

is there a way to name children something other than whatever they are given? I don't if this has been covered or not beforehand. apologies if so.

Not right now, as renaming the children can be resource heavy, have seen it with other child mods not working right. Such as Adopt more children mods with name changers. It seems to destabilize the game as a result.

Perhaps as a finishing touch when BF is improved, it might be added. For now, the available names list will be growing.

Um, I have a question, after an NPC born a child can they wear anything else beside default clothes? I tried to give them some other clothes or armors but they just become naked with default underwear. Did I messed up or missing something?

Tried to make a companion out of my kids but no luck so far.

Sorry, english is not my native language.

Im having a problem , hope someone can help , ive installed the latest version, and every time i go into the mcm for beeing female and click on a tab the selected info is black,no info or options at all,  ive tried uninstalling bf and reinstalling but same result,. 

Have you tried starting a new game to see if it's a problem specific to that savegame?

Yes I have, the prob still persists, Ive even run the save game cleaner tool on my current save game , cleaned over 4000 orphan files up, but still no luck, .

Um, I have a question, after an NPC born a child can they wear anything else beside default clothes? I tried to give them some other clothes or armors but they just become naked with default underwear. Did I messed up or missing something?

You find more information about your questions earlier in the tread.

There are some mods that allows you to give children other armours.

Some mods are here and some can you find on Nexus.

The children can follow you, but DONT use AFT and simular program on them.

You find more information about your questions earlier in the tread.

There are some mods that allows you to give children other armours.

Some mods are here and some can you find on Nexus.

The children can follow you, but DONT use AFT and simular program on them.

oh thank you. So I basically need a different mod to do this? I thought that option already include in this mod since it has a child skill set.

Guess I on the wrong track=.='' well, I'll start over with the search, Thanks again.

Btw, Is there a patch for skykid? as I use it for vanilla game, and my kid was a potato head somehow ....weird. I seen a RCOTS patch on earlier pages, don't see one for skykid.

...such as Estrus Chorus, which was a fun mod to really mess with the towns. Perhaps you have another strict body change mod that is in conflict, just be sure to move the other mods with the changes above Being Female for it to work properly, or in the case of Estrus Chorus, to just remove it completely...

I had those problems as well. Tonilia, Vex and Delvin turned up in whiterun, bandits stood around in town and other things like that.