[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

Can you please create a black color for your tattoo pack please. Thanks

you need only this file

femalebody_1_s.dds - gloss/shine/oil effect + gold tatto

there is no nurse or doctor in the name

I mean can you use photoshop or other tools to change the color of tattoo from white to black please :).

is it possible to combined Elysium and gold butterfly without clipping

[spoiler=image]

WnceJ.jpg?1

Ir81z.jpg

Hm... where did u get those wings from? If you dont mind' date=' can you link me it?

Back on topic, love the new outfit. Not a fan of the mask, but ill live helmless. Ive managed till now.

[/quote']

Tera Castanic F H17 it comes with the wings

did you name the new unreleased armor(nurse looking one) after a person?? Like all your other mods, I must have this one too Vitriks!!! I appreciate the element of mystery however hahaha nice touch M8 ;)

Edit: I'm going to guess twice and say its either Bad Medicine or High Temperature :P

I am a stockings fan' date=' and I was working on some mod like BlackLaceCutieDress, but guys start bugging me about CHSBHC so I had to leave that mod aside.

[/quote']

Hey Vitriks, I am finding out that your CHSBHC clothes/armors are compatible with the CBBE Nume Nume V2 body!! Its probly due to the Nume body using the same physics as cherry's mod and i can still use normal CBBE items even if they dont have BBP. I have no idea if it works the opposite way though, but ya that should save you some work and headaches!!

Keep on making awesome mods!! ;)

I am a stockings fan' date=' and I was working on some mod like BlackLaceCutieDress, but guys start bugging me about CHSBHC so I had to leave that mod aside.

[/quote']

Hey Vitriks, I am finding out that your CHSBHC clothes/armors are compatible with the CBBE Nume Nume V2 body!! Its probly due to the Nume body using the same physics as cherry's mod and i can still use normal CBBE items even if they dont have BBP. I have no idea if it works the opposite way though, but ya that should save you some work and headaches!!

Keep on making awesome mods!! ;)

There is only two type of compability, body skin and body shape. Another words Nume body doesn't have anything to do with CHSBHC.

BBP and BBBB are features, not comparability parameters

11882-1-1330712674.jpg

:heart::heart: Love this Ass! I would like to see a version in CHSBHC :D

thats dimmon99 hooter gear, id liek to see that for cherrys body too, and i think dimmon is pretty liberal about using his files..free for all generally. theres also a nice schoolgirl outfit by motseer, well i say schoolgirl, more like hooker..but all the schoolgirls dress like hookers and the hookers dress like schoolgirls right? :D

motseers schoolgirl

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12443&navtag=file/images.php?id=12443&tab=3

dimmons resorces

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11882&navtag=file/images.php?id=11882&tab=3

Archived