[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

hey dude it's just a request' date=' Don't get full of yourself :-/

[/quote']

Well guess what. This isn't the place for that request. Vitrik owns this thread so it's you who shouldn't be so full of yourself.

Your name is Vitrik?

It's not your problem.

Excellent work' date=' Vitriks. Even Paarthurnax bows down! To have a look under the skirt that is. Looks like he discovers to concept of seetrough for first time in his long long life :D

[img']http://i.imgur.com/wG91T.jpg[/img]

4K54X.jpg?1

OMG, thats epic :D

Those are some amazing pictures. I love the shots and portrayal!

B.O.O.B.S for the win... :D

Is it a statement or you want bigger boobs in that mod? Lol

The Fire Butterfly gloves currently show up as glass in first person view. This is normally something I wouldn't complain about but I can't seem to replace it with the Triss mesh/texture.

As always, keep up the good work.

B.O.O.B.S for the win... :D

Is it a statement or you want bigger boobs in that mod? Lol

The Fire Butterfly gloves currently show up as glass in first person view. This is normally something I wouldn't complain about but I can't seem to replace it with the Triss mesh/texture.

As always' date=' keep up the good work.

[/quote']

When you creating esp file you need to tell the game the path to the 1stperson model view (witch you need create seperatly) and gnd ground object object view. I am to lazy to do that stuff so I keep the default values. If you want you Triss gloves in first view mode you need to edit fire butterfly esp file.

When you creating esp file you need to tell the game the path to the 1stperson model view (witch you need create seperatly) and gnd ground object object view. I am to lazy to do that stuff so I keep the default values. If you want you Triss gloves in first view mode you need to edit fire butterfly esp file.

Oh ok, thanks.

just noticed that the bad medicine shoes go into the floor a bit' date=' like shes sinking into the ground..all rest of your armours work fine, just this one..i can live with it tbh, i looks at arse and boobs not feet in general..but thought id let u know :)

[/quote']

Yeah, it's a bug, because that outfit was made for high heel system. I can't just lift up the skeleton higher. Only way to fix this is to diminish the whole foot part.

Archived