[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

I wounder If I should open a separate thread for my own original mods? Well honestly they not 100 % original but you won't see them in any game.

Arkangel Armor For Skyrim UNP for now.

Also I noticed UNP fit V4.

Also I'm looking for this boots with the fur =3 I've arleady got the bikini =)

[spoiler=Arkangel Armor UNP]

cf311258820f425ae9923c66158bb084.jpg940a4b8967c089ea28e6baf6074c4287.jpg

[spoiler=Also I'm looking for this boots with the fur =3 I've arleady got the bikini =)]ebd7b7bf33da5a2ce58e026f2312db79.jpg

[spoiler=Info]

I guess when someone make good catwalk animation with 4B support you will remember about me =(

-- Maybe you should know this....*begins to cry openly* ....(sob) MAN!....I'm never gonna forget YOU, Man!!!!

Thanks for all your quality work and I love the choices you tend to go with for what you switch over onto skyrim. much love man. thanks again!!!

Germloc

I have a small request ^__^ I installed your Arkangel armor and i REALLY like the scaled leg guards from this set. Could you please post a nif file that allows wearing those boots with deleted cloth in a way that my feet are visible? i would love to mix these boots in my characters armor set for the awesome looks. (i can only wish for similar style arm guards to show up someday, im a fan of this style of armor)

post-39235-13597874405917_thumb.jpg

Archived