[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

Klaus I Love You' date=' wnxmegax - no. Be more original ^^ And it's C4B so it mean I'm using cherry body.

[/quote']

If your other CHB releases are any indication I'd guess "Medicine 4"

:P

Number is wrong. I don't count my mods.

People count stuff when they finish.

Klaus I Love You' date=' wnxmegax - no. Be more original ^^ And it's C4B so it mean I'm using cherry body.

[/quote']

If your other CHB releases are any indication I'd guess "Medicine 4"

:P

Number is wrong. I don't count my mods.

People count stuff when they finish.

Ah man! I wasn't sure what the number was for I just thought you were using the number 4 in all the CHB mods the same way you title them "C4B" for the whole BBBB affect lol.

At least I got the word right!

Vitriks that effect you're getting is because you have two separate Alpha channels on two separate layers overlapping. It causes complete transparency on the lower layer. If you remove the alpha channel on the bra the transparency on the coat shouldn't affect it anymore.

Unfortunately I know of no way to fix this other than doing that. :-/

Vitriks that effect you're getting is because you have two separate Alpha channels on two separate layers overlapping. It causes complete transparency on the lower layer. If you remove the alpha channel on the bra the transparency on the coat shouldn't affect it anymore.

Unfortunately I know of no way to fix this other than doing that. :-/

Bra originally need to be transparent. Also did you watch the third screen? It's the same config just a different angle.

is it possible to combined Elysium and gold butterfly without clipping

[spoiler=image]

WnceJ.jpg?1

Ir81z.jpg

Hm... where did u get those wings from? If you dont mind, can you link me it?

Back on topic, love the new outfit. Not a fan of the mask, but ill live helmless. Ive managed till now.

Its the name of the song' date=' gosh. Is there people on this forum who listen to the music? =/

[/quote']

could be any number of songs with medic stuff in title..i listened to the song with vid , but was far to poppy and commercial for me to recognise..

only one i can think of is doctor doctor by thompson twins, but theres got to be more than that..doctor and the medics(but thats a band) doctor feelgood (another band but also song by motley crew) doctor stranglove spin doctors...man im running out now..and i havent even thought about nurses , gah domeone recognised thast awful pop pap..shame on you! lol

Archived