[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

just noticed that the bad medicine shoes go into the floor a bit' date=' like shes sinking into the ground..all rest of your armours work fine, just this one..i can live with it tbh, i looks at arse and boobs not feet in general..but thought id let u know :)

[/quote']

Yeah, it's a bug, because that outfit was made for high heel system. I can't just lift up the skeleton higher. Only way to fix this is to diminish the whole foot part.

ahh kk heard of that high heel leg before now u mention it..thx for response :)

hi, i have an issue. the skull armor (i know you said it isn't yours, but i don't know where else to ask this) that is included in the "heavymetalplus" (the file that is included in the link from the spoiler tag for the skull armor) doesn't show up in any crafting menus. i have the daedric smithing perk and i still don't see it. does it replace any armors? i'm a pretty low level so most of the expensive armors don't show up yet at vendors. there is no readme or anything so i am totally lost. i typed "help heavy 4" (without quotes) and didn't see it. i looked into the file and saw that the meshes and textures for it are all there. would i need to add the armor to the game through making an .esp for it?

hi' date=' i have an issue. the skull armor (i know you said it isn't yours, but i don't know where else to ask this) that is included in the "heavymetalplus" (the file that is included in the link from the spoiler tag for the skull armor) doesn't show up in any crafting menus. i have the daedric smithing perk and i still don't see it. does it replace any armors? i'm a pretty low level so most of the expensive armors don't show up yet at vendors. there is no readme or anything so i am totally lost. i typed "help heavy 4" (without quotes) and didn't see it. i looked into the file and saw that the meshes and textures for it are all there. would i need to add the armor to the game through making an .esp for it?

[/quote']

try help skull 4 in console..think that the right code if i remember correct

hi' date=' i have an issue. the skull armor (i know you said it isn't yours, but i don't know where else to ask this) that is included in the "heavymetalplus" (the file that is included in the link from the spoiler tag for the skull armor) doesn't show up in any crafting menus. i have the daedric smithing perk and i still don't see it. does it replace any armors? i'm a pretty low level so most of the expensive armors don't show up yet at vendors. there is no readme or anything so i am totally lost. i typed "help heavy 4" (without quotes) and didn't see it. i looked into the file and saw that the meshes and textures for it are all there. would i need to add the armor to the game through making an .esp for it?

[/quote']

try help skull 4 in console..think that the right code if i remember correct

that worked, thanks. wow, after playing for 30 mins, i unintentionally found the armor under the iron category. the armor is called ebony skull armor, but under iron? i apologize for being dumb -.-

B.O.O.B.S for the win... :D

Is it a statement or you want bigger boobs in that mod? Lol

The Fire Butterfly gloves currently show up as glass in first person view. This is normally something I wouldn't complain about but I can't seem to replace it with the Triss mesh/texture.

As always' date=' keep up the good work.

[/quote']

When you creating esp file you need to tell the game the path to the 1stperson model view (witch you need create seperatly) and gnd ground object object view. I am to lazy to do that stuff so I keep the default values. If you want you Triss gloves in first view mode you need to edit fire butterfly esp file.

by create do you mean using the creation kit because tried using it to show the fire butterfly gloves and armor in first person view but the game crash when i equip them.I use this method to fix other armors but cant with your armors.

by create do you mean using the creation kit because tried using it to show the fire butterfly gloves and armor in first person view but the game crash when i equip them.I use this method to fix other armors but cant with your armors.

F@ck the creation kit' date=' use the SkyEdit. The game will crash if you set the 1rstperson path to the usual objects. You need to set the path to the 1stpersontrissgauntlets_f_1.nif

[video=dailymotion']

[spoiler=Some New Screens]e7f8775f22206d71f651d35bab789a3e.jpeg 55c1bb7910e1e05c01746526a582cb9c.jpeg b53dffea56ebb713bf8d20724265f33d.jpeg

F@ck the creation kit' date=' use the SkyEdit. The game will crash if you set the 1rstperson path to the usual objects. You need to set the path to the 1stpersontrissgauntlets_f_1.nif

[/quote']

okay how do i that because im a beginner.I check the skyedit its even more confusing than the kit.I tried renaming files a long time ago when your valkyrie doomed armor came out but that didnt work is it that or something else.

[video=dailymotion']

[spoiler=Some New Screens]e7f8775f22206d71f651d35bab789a3e.jpeg 55c1bb7910e1e05c01746526a582cb9c.jpeg b53dffea56ebb713bf8d20724265f33d.jpeg

oh wow! what idle animation is that, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm tired of porting stuff from oblivion, so now I gonna stop wasting my time and get clothes from Poser. So if you new some NEW epic armor/clothes from daz3d.com or market.renderosity.com and can provide download link, be sure to let me know.

Archived