[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

Thanks. I might try to adapt this if it doesn't cause any additional problems. Great mods btw. I don't have enough skill to make things nearly skin tight without 'trollface' clipping.

You must make changes to mesh and only then copy (or recopy) skin modifier from the main body.

loveing all these conversion, cant beat the body u converting for if u ask me for..erm ditracting ass jiggle in 3rd person lol, oo a dragon..noes! must look at ass! anyhows the link u provided to lady armour looks like a perfect candidate for conversion, any of them! :D thx for your time work and the upload :)

ok guys i have one more question i am curently using the heavymetal armor mod...and i somehow updated the esp file...now i have 2 more options in crafting....(one topless and a tailed 2 version...) but when i craft them and wear them the body becomes invisible...i am obviusly missing the textures for theese 2...can anyone point me were to download them? in the update file there are no more new textures only new meshes.. also i cant figure how to use the skull armor :/

Guest wnxmegax

hmm well I have to say that Yoko outfit is very yummy it took me awhile to learn how to obtain it, because I thought you had to craft the armor. Turns out you just need to input player.additem lol. Well anyways when I put the armor on and started to walk I never knew what BBBB did on my character think I install it wrong or its doesn't apply to all armors. As soon as I put on Yoko outfit and saw that ass jiggle I couldn't keep my eyes off my characters ass lol. Very excellent work you done here ;D can't w8 to see what you make next.

I was feeling bad about Ling Ling outfit, so I convert it to UNP and add BBBB

Also I want to have my own paparazzi. I don't have time for making cool screens, but some of you know how to do it. So if you want help me out just send me the links to your works. The few of you I will chose, will have early access to my mods and opportunity to show off you character wearing unique clothes.

3e6606868da220ee3fc46c3a07cf6378.jpg

I was feeling bad about Ling Ling outfit' date=' so I convert it to UNP and add BBBB

Also I want to have my own paparazzi. I don't have time for making cool screens, but some of you know how to do it. So if you want help me out just send me the links to your works. The few of you I will chose, will have early access to my mods and opportunity to show off you character wearing unique clothes.

I love this clothe :)

I use UNP body and i would like the clothe if it is possible :D

thx

1fzu50.jpg

Thanks for Yoko oufit because only oufit I be using for long time

since most armor mods I check for suck and lack adult content.

Looking forward to Elysium but do have wear mask? Mask look ugly

to me. Always wonder what SC5 team was thinking when made character.>_<

Archived