[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

I'm not a huge fan of the helm but the rest looks AWESOME! Mind ya we can always nifskope the helm out for those that don't want it. Thanks for all your work Vitriks!

I promise I will make a special non mask version for you :P But Personaly I like the mask, remind me of Tali'Zorah

Cloth is bloody shiny. Don't find the way how to reduce the effect =\

Have you tried to edit the values in the Specular Strength, Lighting Effect 1 and Lighting Effect 2, in the BSLightingShaderProperty? I use NifSkope to edit some values like these. :)

Nice new mod man' date=' but really the mask dont look better to that armor, you can maked a futuristic armor an put that mask man, but for that mob you can try this helmet:

Nice picture but who tell you I can make objects just from scratch? If you know the already existed mod with the helm on you picture I can add it.

Small update

[spoiler=Ready to fight for justice =3]2ef1182da892878088bc35e1fd8079e7.jpg

Nice new mod man' date=' but really the mask dont look better to that armor, you can maked a futuristic armor an put that mask man, but for that mob you can try this helmet:

Nice picture but who tell you I can make objects just from scratch? If you know the already existed mod with the helm on you picture I can add it.

Small update

[spoiler=Ready to fight for justice =3]2ef1182da892878088bc35e1fd8079e7.jpg

looks great now without the mask, me want! but tbh i would have took it with that mask and just not wore it :D

I just experiment with new things. I was hoping that community will compare CBBE Nume and CHSBHC but nobody really care. Since CHSBHC body doesn't support CBBEv3 skin and yeah it's kinda chubby(but honesly I just get bored with it), I had to find some other body to work with. (With big boobs and yummy things)

hi there. can you post the link for the high heels on elysium soul calibur armor? and where can i download the numenume sexy armor? is it the same as the version 1.1? i kinda likes the version without the shoulder armor. thank you

Guest wnxmegax

Hi vitriks, I love your work it amazing but I was wondering will you make a CHSBHC version for the Elysium Soul Calibur Armor? I really love that body type and I love this armor.

Hi vitriks' date=' I love your work it amazing but I was wondering will you make a CHSBHC version for the Elysium Soul Calibur Armor? I really love that body type and I love this armor.

[/quote']

Yea I love CHB body too. I think I'm a whore when it comes to that body type and I just download everything that's made for it lol.

Hi vitriks' date=' I love your work it amazing but I was wondering will you make a CHSBHC version for the Elysium Soul Calibur Armor? I really love that body type and I love this armor.

[/quote']

Yea I love CHB body too. I think I'm a whore when it comes to that body type and I just download everything that's made for it lol.

Yeah you're not the only one haha. CHSBHC :heart:

It seem CHSBHC is slowly going down the drain... The armor/clothing mods have spoken.

Makes me want to cry. None of the other bodies have the ass CHB has :(

But hey ya gotta let the modders mod what they want to mod. Otherwise they get burn out and stop modding altogether.

Archived