[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

Hello' date='i have a problem getting the transperent textures,i ranme em the right way but i don't get the textures,and in the main pages is said dress06.nif that is the mesh do i haveto rename the mesh as well ?

[/quote']

Lol,i just noticed that i forgot to mention the HeatWave dress,i have the problem with the transperent texture,i only get blacl colour of the outfit,i rename the dressT02 and dressTO2_n to dress06 and dress o6_n but it doesn't work,what am i doing wrong ?

Hello' date='i have a problem getting the transperent textures,i ranme em the right way but i don't get the textures,and in the main pages is said dress06.nif that is the mesh do i haveto rename the mesh as well ?

[/quote']

Lol,i just noticed that i forgot to mention the HeatWave dress,i have the problem with the transperent texture,i only get blacl colour of the outfit,i rename the dressT02 and dressTO2_n to dress06 and dress o6_n but it doesn't work,what am i doing wrong ?

Had the same issue. Just make sure you are using the right mesh. The new files for transparent dresses included meshes as well. Be sure to copy everything over. Not just the textures.

[/quote']

Had the same issue. Just make sure you are using the right mesh. The new files for transparent dresses included meshes as well. Be sure to copy everything over. Not just the textures.

There is only one mesh outfit_0 outfit_1 that is one mesh,all the textures are coppied,and still i don't have the transperent texture.

[/quote']

There is only one mesh outfit_0 outfit_1 that is one mesh,all the textures are coppied,and still i don't have the transperent texture.

Open the mesh in nifskope and see what texture it is using. you may have to manualy change texture path. That's what i did for my own texture.

[/quote']

Open the mesh in nifskope and see what texture it is using. you may have to manualy change texture path. That's what i did for my own texture.

Yes i did that,but i did not got the transperent textures,i got shiny black and shiny white using the t01 and t02 textures,can u tell me which textures did u use exactly ?

Awesome work!! but a quick request' date=' any chance for a bottomless version of the Ebony skull armor? and maybe a fix for the nipple issue for the topless version?

[/quote']

use latest nifskope to remove the panties or use a different body for it. what body would you like? i'd gladly do it for you.

Lol' date='i just noticed that i forgot to mention the HeatWave dress,i have the problem with the transperent texture,i only get blacl colour of the outfit,i rename the dressT02 and dressTO2_n to dress06 and dress o6_n but it doesn't work,what am i doing wrong ?

[/quote']

Yes i did that,but i did not got the transperent textures,i got shiny black and shiny white using the t01 and t02 textures,can u tell me which textures did u use exactly ?

I got them off of this forum. I use the dresst03black and dressto3BALCK . NOTE THE TYPO BALCK. That is actually how its spelled. I also slightly modified them I thought they were a bit too bright.

I've uploaded the mesh that I KNOW works with my game here. I use it as a replacer for the wench outfit so I see it on NPC :D But you can just replace the one for this mod with it or wherever you use it.

If you still cant get them to work then its the textures. But I had same problem and new mesh fixed it.. If it still doesnt work ill give you the whole wench replacer and see if THAT works....

http://www.mediafire.com/?1l0og6541kdud1s

There is only one mesh outfit_0 outfit_1 that is one mesh' date='all the textures are coppied,and still i don't have the transperent texture.

[/quote']

I got them off of this forum. I use the dresst03black and dressto3BALCK . NOTE THE TYPO BALCK. That is actually how its spelled. I also slightly modified them I thought they were a bit too bright.

I've uploaded the mesh that I KNOW works with my game here. I use it as a replacer for the wench outfit so I see it on NPC :D But you can just replace the one for this mod with it or wherever you use it.

If you still cant get them to work then its the textures. But I had same problem and new mesh fixed it.. If it still doesnt work ill give you the whole wench replacer and see if THAT works....

Tank you very mutch kind sir ! It's late for me right now,tomorow when i get back from work,i test and post the results ! Bless u mate.

I edited the Heavy Metal esp w/ both tail and non-tailed version + the extra armors found in http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4998&page=16 posted by "the closer32" now in stand alone version. It also includes a topless version using a different body mesh.

can be enchanted/forged in Iron and Ebony section.

help heavy 4

help skull 4

Pim4t.jpg

0RiRZ.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjke2alvapj84w2

UPDATE:

made the two armors BBB. download old file first then overwrite with the new meshes and esp.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nimxmupsuss2omu

Hi my english is not good. Where can I find the armor in the game? I've Installed the mod.

I edited the Heavy Metal esp w/ both tail and non-tailed version + the extra armors found in http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4998&page=16 posted by "the closer32" now in stand alone version. It also includes a topless version using a different body mesh.

help heavy 4

help skull 4

Pim4t.jpg

0RiRZ.jpg

UPDATE:

made the two armors BBB. download old file first then overwrite with the new meshes and esp.

Hi my english is not good. Where can I find the armor in the game? I've Installed the mod.

I've underline them for you.

Awesome work!! but a quick request' date=' any chance for a bottomless version of the Ebony skull armor? and maybe a fix for the nipple issue for the topless version?

[/quote']

use latest nifskope to remove the panties or use a different body for it. what body would you like? i'd gladly do it for you.

Oh i guess I can try nifskope. I've never done any modding of anything before so I have no clue what I'm doing. If you wanna change the body, I use Cherry's CHSBHC-BBP. I thought it would work fine, but the nipples look like saucer plates :huh:

help heavy 4

help skull 4

Pim4t.jpg

0RiRZ.jpg

UPDATE:

My player shins are missing, Can you please post a link of the body mesh you are using thnx

There is only one mesh outfit_0 outfit_1 that is one mesh' date='all the textures are coppied,and still i don't have the transperent texture.

[/quote']

Yes it worked ! The mesh you provided did it ! Thank you very mutch again !

[/quote']

please can you make skull armor for chsbhc. Would be great thx

Archived