[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

I'm not sure if anyone has had this issue or has mentioned it but...

The Skull armor doesn't work for me. It replaces the Heavy Metal armor, which I gave to Lydia. The game works fine, no conflicts that I'm aware of, but when I try to take it from her I CTD. I can view her inventory and even select the armor, but if I click/press E, I crash. Does anyone know what's up with that and/or how to fix it?

anyone care to answer my question?? ^^

I'd be glad to. Highly unlikely' date=' Vitriks does not like making complete copys from armours he or she works on. In some way, the armours always are mixed and not complete copys

[/quote']

hey! thanx for the reply... ok then np :) even though i d love to have both armors (skimpy and original) ill have to do with the skimpy one... males of skyrim tremble!!

Guest wnxmegax

Hi Vitriks, I wonder seeing how great a modder//slash clothes designer you are. I was thinking maybe If you can help me with a few converts I have done which includes working sliders. The problem I have with them is fixing weight issues I don't quite understand 3dsmax weight tool. So my converts are either a bit too much clipping in some area's or they stick to body parts that they should not for example part of my dress will clip to my under arms and when my character jumps the dress looks like it's being pulled in an odd direction. Anyways can you help me?

Awesome work!! but a quick request' date=' any chance for a bottomless version of the Ebony skull armor? and maybe a fix for the nipple issue for the topless version?

[/quote']

use latest nifskope to remove the panties or use a different body for it. what body would you like? i'd gladly do it for you.

Oh i guess I can try nifskope. I've never done any modding of anything before so I have no clue what I'm doing. If you wanna change the body, I use Cherry's CHSBHC-BBP. I thought it would work fine, but the nipples look like saucer plates :huh:

Loaded the "ebony skull" armor Vitriks posted on 1st page, and it had topless version which seems to have this common problem with nipples :-/, has anyone fixed the "body" yet? Would love 'em to look normal and not reacting to boob-scaling (basically shrinking them as i put armor on...)

Great job on other armors, this is the best site to check for Skyrim mods, definitely. Really stunning works this far.

Hi Vitriks' date=' I wonder seeing how great a modder//slash clothes designer you are. I was thinking maybe If you can help me with a few converts I have done which includes working sliders. The problem I have with them is fixing weight issues I don't quite understand 3dsmax weight tool. So my converts are either a bit too much clipping in some area's or they stick to body parts that they should not for example part of my dress will clip to my under arms and when my character jumps the dress looks like it's being pulled in an odd direction. Anyways can you help me?

[/quote']

Yes I can. Send me your skype nickname.

Some assholes stole my Internet cable, so I had to wait till it got repaired. Yoko is ready, just need to find some biker style gloves.

Also I made this. Look bloody yummy ^_^ (The one who will guess the code name will get the cookie =3)

cookie was taken by pichuchiu

Code Name: Gold Butterfly C4B

[video=dailymotion]

Archived