[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

For the Elysium Soul Calibur Armor Nume CBBE BBP do I just need to download the one file? Are the boots included as well? I did not see any download links for the rest...

Also, is there some form of guide I am missing? Where are all these files going for the mod?

Thanks I am new here so I have no idea how mods are sorted here..

Only 28 download for CBBE version of Arkngel armor. It's a lats time since I'm porting something to other body support.

Few armors I want to port but can't decide.

32a2401d972253e93168e43e46939445.jpeg

16dd54bd345c6f6ccba0fe654b065b1d.jpeg

381e7fb318df54fd9fc2fcd47c989ed6.jpeg

56e3bf462a5bb678887f72922469775c.jpeg

24da77f3c5d2eede76a1005f29ce1e41.jpeg

number 4 is wonderfull and also the second one

You should just convert for whatever body type you want without telling us. That way you can avoid people asking you to do this body and that body and you can concentrate on making the armors you want to wear.

If someone else wants a different body to what you use I'm sure someone will eventually do it if it's popular enough. Of course my prefered body is still CHSBHC but I have heaps of armors for that already so I don't mind you using the blessed UNP at all since it will give me a chance to try it out since their arn't really any armours for it yet.

You should just convert for whatever body type you want without telling us. That way you can avoid people asking you to do this body and that body and you can concentrate on making the armors you want to wear.

If someone else wants a different body to what you use I'm sure someone will eventually do it if it's popular enough. Of course my prefered body is still CHSBHC but I have heaps of armors for that already so I don't mind you using the blessed UNP at all since it will give me a chance to try it out since their arn't really any armours for it yet.

The one I like right now is ADEC and Soka armor got 372 downloads despite it look super awesome(at least for me) Also most of the people don't like big thigh like Nume, MAK07 and ADEC bodies. Personally I don't play much Skyrim. Maybe like a day in a month. And it's not really interesting to play wearing mods you make, because you know every single part of it and test it thousands times. And the other mods is just a bonekiller for me. Just browse the renderosity and you will understand what I mean.

The the two goals of my work is to gain some knowledge and some fame =P And the stuff I chose to work with, is determined by it quality.

It would be great if the next CBBE update added and extended all of the sliders in Bodyslide so that It can create bodies variants that cover all of the different bodies so far. Then everyone could just use the CBBE presets.

Then if only someone could invent a technique to get armors and clothes to adapt to Bodyslide custom meshes easily then people would only have to create the two nifs and it would work for every body type people wanted. That day will never come though...

The only reason I choose CHSBHC over CBBE is because CBBE doesn't have a real option for a fuller butt, and the breasts sag too much with BPP. I haven't Tried ADEC yet since I found the breasts too small, however If the body has BBP support now then I could just use the BBP scale mod to change that right? What is the main difference between ADEC and CHSBHC?

It would be great if the next CBBE update added and extended all of the sliders in Bodyslide so that It can create bodies variants that cover all of the different bodies so far. Then everyone could just use the CBBE presets.

Calientes body is boring no matter how many presets he will make.

Then if only someone could invent a technique to get armors and clothes to adapt to Bodyslide custom meshes easily then people would only have to create the two nifs and it would work for every body type people wanted. That day will never come though...

You right

The only reason I choose CHSBHC over CBBE is because CBBE doesn't have a real option for a fuller butt' date=' and the breasts sag too much with BPP. I haven't Tried ADEC yet since I found the breasts too small, however If the body has BBP support now then I could just use the BBP scale mod to change that right? What is the main difference between ADEC and CHSBHC?[/quote']

Shape and skin Lol There is no developing in CHSBHC, it must gain more variants and CBBEv3 or UNP skin support. ADEC is still developing.

The one I like right now is ADEC and Soka armor got 372 downloads despite it look super awesome(at least for me) Also most of the people don't like big thigh like Nume' date=' MAK07 and ADEC bodies. Personally I don't play much Skyrim. Maybe like a day in a month. And it's not really interesting to play wearing mods you make, because you know every single part of it and test it thousands times. And the other mods is just a bonekiller for me. Just browse the renderosity and you will understand what I mean.

The the two goals of my work is to gain some knowledge and some fame =P And the stuff I chose to work with, is determined by it quality.

[/quote']

Why not take a break then? You release stuff pretty often.

The one I like right now is ADEC and Soka armor got 372 downloads despite it look super awesome(at least for me) Also most of the people don't like big thigh like Nume' date=' MAK07 and ADEC bodies. Personally I don't play much Skyrim. Maybe like a day in a month. And it's not really interesting to play wearing mods you make, because you know every single part of it and test it thousands times. And the other mods is just a bonekiller for me. Just browse the renderosity and you will understand what I mean.

[/quote']

the thighs of ADEC are wonderful, big and muscular

upper body looks to manly though, and the ass isnt nearly as good as CHSBHC

the void armor for ADEC is really sexy looking though

Archived