[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

I have a small request ^__^ I installed your Arkangel armor and i REALLY like the scaled leg guards from this set. Could you please post a nif file that allows wearing those boots with deleted cloth in a way that my feet are visible? i would love to mix these boots in my characters armor set for the awesome looks. (i can only wish for similar style arm guards to show up someday' date=' im a fan of this style of armor)

[/quote']

Give me the nif file of the feet you want. Or just open the feet you want in nifscope, copy some bones from the armor part you want, and then just copy the armor mesh to the feet mesh and save.

If there someone interested in CBBE version of Arkangel armor, vote for specific type of body that support CBBE. The first 10 votes will win. Otherwise I will think the people doesn't care and wont waist my time of porting it.

[spoiler=Google Fail]dad678325184edb9f09cfe8006f8d597.jpg

If there someone interested in CBBE version of Arkangel armor' date=' vote for specific type of body that support CBBE. The first 10 votes will win. Otherwise I will think the people doesn't care and wont waist my time of porting it.

[spoiler=Google Fail']dad678325184edb9f09cfe8006f8d597.jpg

Rofl. Thats funny as hell when ur drunk.

If there someone interested in CBBE version of Arkangel armor' date=' vote for specific type of body that support CBBE. The first 10 votes will win. Otherwise I will think the people doesn't care and wont waist my time of porting it.

[spoiler=Google Fail']dad678325184edb9f09cfe8006f8d597.jpg

I vote for the CBBE MAK07.:D:D:D

I'd say any CBBE body which is easiest for you. I mean, some body types if you use them will show no visuals when you try to equip armors with, apparently, some sort of inconsistencies to that of the body mesh you use for the characters themselves, havent come across too many mainstream problems with any of the cbbe's as of yet, only thing is when wearing them your char may end up being differnt shapely but....well, since I can't do it myself that makes me a beggar to an extent....so, I've learned that beggars cannot be choosers so i choose not to beg OR choose and just accept what grace is given by those with the talent/time/know-how. and to clarify, If we havent thanked you enough for your releases before demanding options for stuff you SHARE with us then..........THANK YOU!

Germloc

any more ADEC armors incoming? I''d kill for all the vanilla armors not already converted to ADEC lol. The Gatti armors also seem like they'd be awesome as ADEC + 4B/BBB and all say use freely, however they are posted on Nexus ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/modules/members/index.php?id=4162161 )>.<

Either way just want to say thanks for the great work and I'm glad you've started doing some ADEC ^^

any more ADEC armors incoming? I''d kill for all the vanilla armors not already converted to ADEC lol. The Gatti armors also seem like they'd be awesome as ADEC + 4B/BBB and all say use freely' date=' however they are posted on Nexus ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/modules/members/index.php?id=4162161 )>.<

Either way just want to say thanks for the great work and I'm glad you've started doing some ADEC ^^

[/quote']

Tell that moder to make what you want. Why you asking me?

Archived