Open Club  ·  825 members  ·  Rules

Darkwood Modding Hut

[SSE] Display Model 3: Beta 6

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Please help, I have downloaded Beta 6 and have all the mods that required, but it just wont working in my game, I can see the mod appears under MCM menu, and when I type "help DM3 4" in console command, all the furniture can be shown, but noun of them is working while I press equip. just showing "this is not equip able", also I don't see any new spells appear. when trying to add spell from console command, the screen turn to blue but nothing is happening, and I cannot do any thing after doing this, not even open inventory or spells list.

This must be a great mod, really hope I could use it. any help is appreciate. thank you for this brilliant work!

• 2 months later...

Hey Darkconsole, first off, Thanks for this Amazing Mod. I only have one question, everything seems to be working good, but I don't know how to collect the income from the Lemonade Stand. Trying to monopolize the Lemonade Business in Skyrim by placing them in heavily traffic'd areas like "inside" the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. I can collect Lemonade from the Stand, and I see DMSE messages saying the stand earned money if I open console. But there is never money in the stand, only lemonade, and my gold doesn't seem to be effected by the message saying the stand earned money. Does the stand need to be placed in a cell owned by the player to receive the funds? Or is it just a glitch in my game?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2021 at 5:17 PM, reaper2014 said:

The furniture isn't appearing in my crafting menu.

I don't know if it is needed for the furniture to show up, but there is a book you need to have in your inventory that comes with DM3. Without carrying it with you, at least the DM3 dialogue options don't show up when you talk to people.

Edited by Jasmine91
  • 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 5:17 PM, reaper2014 said:

The furniture isn't appearing in my crafting menu.

Same issue here. No furniture showing up when trying to craft them at a forge. Have you been able to solve it?

And where do I get the mentioned book?

EDIT: Found this on https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-display-model/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-3

you need to have the Display Model book in your inventory for the crafting patterns to show up at the forge. you can get the book from most weapon/armour dealers in town, like the lady right at the gates of whiterun. The book may also appear as random junk loot. or you can just cheat with the console or AddItemMenu. If this is a save you been playing on, it may take a few in-game days before vendors update their inventory.

Edited by Gudulba
  • 1 month later...

Is there a more detailed explanation on how the npc assign works? I read all the github notes and the development blog topics but I still can't figure out how to assign npcs, when I click that dialogue my screen went blue and I can't open any menu, the only way I can do anything is asking my follower to go to the device but the screen stays blue the whole time.

Here it comes, keys are for PC version.

1. Activate the Display Model object ( [E] key)
  2. Select "Assign NPC"
  3. Hit the "put weapon away" key [R] while targeting an NPC with the crosshair

Thats it!

If you activate the DM object again you can change some options (like scale).

To free your NPC you have to activate the NPC (sometimes you have to target higher or lower, you'll see what I mean). Then at the bottom of dialog list, you see entries with "DM" ... self explaining.

Edited by eruwat
15 hours ago, eruwat said:

Here it comes, keys are for PC version.

1. Activate the Display Model object ( [E] key)
  2. Select "Assign NPC"
  3. Hit the "put weapon away" key [R] while targeting an NPC with the crosshair

Thats it!

If you activate the DM object again you can change some options (like scale).

To free your NPC you have to activate the NPC (sometimes you have to target higher or lower, you'll see what I mean). Then at the bottom of dialog list, you see entries with "DM" ... self explaining.

Absolute legend thank you