What i found today couldnt really be counted as a bug.

Summoned some NPC's to test the furniture in my house. Lydia, Serana, and i think it was Camilla. Told eveyone to stop wearing the default oufit (made them naked), then ordered to get on the furniture, then gave them some custom clothes to wear.

They all were stuck on furniture, wearing some custom clothes. Seemed ok.

Then i decided to leave them in house, and made a trip to Dragons Bridge. When i returned, they were still on furniture, but they all were naked, however the custom clothes were still in their inventories. Some of them was never recruited before/or even available at all - still havent started Dawnguard, Lydia was available/dismissed before.

Is there a way i can force them to wear custom clothes, which will make clothes remain equipped on cell reload? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

first of all i want to Apologize for my English :blush:

I have some Problems with Installing that mod.

Yesterday i Cleaned up my Complete Skyrim Data and re-installed most of my mods.

I also re-installed Display Model. But the Mod just dont Work. 

I Installed all requirements and made shure that i used FNIS aswell. Ingame SkyUI wont detekt the Mod and the Dialog options are Missing.

I hope you guys can understand what im trying to explain.

• 4 weeks later...

I just found this mod, thanks to Paradise Halls info/option line of "i'll take the display model not installed"
So installed, had all the required mod even before installing, started a new game and nothing happend...
No MCM menu nor something happens when i craft amulet of control and ask to go with me, NPCs just leave.
Downloaded latest version 206. Any ideas why this may happen?
Read some comments, someone had same problem and he mentioned AFT, should i uninstall it? :P

• 3 weeks later...

I just found this mod, thanks to Paradise Halls info/option line of "i'll take the display model not installed"

So installed, had all the required mod even before installing, started a new game and nothing happend...

No MCM menu nor something happens when i craft amulet of control and ask to go with me, NPCs just leave.

Downloaded latest version 206. Any ideas why this may happen?

Read some comments, someone had same problem and he mentioned AFT, should i uninstall it? tongue.png

I have v206 (and the earlier versions before that) working fine with AFT but, FWIW, I always have AFT almost very last in my load order.  (Only thing that really must to go after it is a Cicero replacer mod)

This is an awesome mod and I've used it for some time now.  Recently I carried out a full reinstall of all my mods, but could no longer make DM2 work no matter what i did.  I followed all the instructions , used all the required mods, and although the amulet of control was available and i could ask NPCs to "Follow me", nothing more could be done with them.  After a number of cleans and re-installs, i was about to give up ........ but then i loaded Sexlab Aroused into my list and bingo!  everything works fine!!!!!    So whether its just my combination of mods or Aroused is actually needed, i don't know but i thought i'd share this as a possible solution for some of you folks.

I noticed this mod makes animations on npcs "persistent" - the npc does not revert to its idle when the player leaves and reenters the cell.

There is a script called EffectAnimationLock which is doing this I guess.

Could this script be associated with a spell so other animations could be similarily locked?

Other people have asked how to achieve this for mods like Halo Poser but as far as I know it has not been done.

This is the only mod I know that can do it.

Anyone know anything about this?

Nice mod by the way!

P

Very good mod  :heart:  :heart:  This is one of my favorite mod.

But how could I bind a custom animation/pose on the "display model" by using FINS spell?

Every time I bind a pose on the "display model", it only works for few mins, the "display model" will return to the selected bondage animation.

or I could add the custom animation/pose to the menu?

BTW, I hope you could consider to make a new furniture to fix the "display model" on wall as the attached pictures  :D

post-8779-0-69459900-1429499327_thumb.png post-8779-0-29799300-1429499314_thumb.png post-8779-0-74122300-1429499296_thumb.png  post-8779-0-92481100-1429499274_thumb.png post-8779-0-24976800-1429498840_thumb.jpeg post-8779-0-21987000-1429497740_thumb.jpg

But how could I bind a custom animation/pose on the "display model" by using FINS spell?

Every time I bind a pose on the "display model", it only works for few mins, the "display model" will return to the selected bondage animation.

BTW, I hope you could consider to make a new furniture to fix the "display model" on wall as the attached pictures  :D

i don't understand your question, it sounds like display model is doing what it should be doing.

i like those wall poses tho. ive considered a few things like that before just hadn't gotten to it yet.

i don't understand your question, it sounds like display model is doing what it should be doing.

i like those wall poses tho. ive considered a few things like that before just hadn't gotten to it yet.

Show those poses to T.ara who's been creating a lot of bondage furniture (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79269-taraultimatefurniturepack-20170727/). Once created then it would be much easier for them to be used in this mod. Biggest problem though is when will T.ara stop creating new furniture so mods like this can get caught up.

Uhm, FNIS wont register the mod for me, .v. dunno why, i installed with mod organizer if that matters, but yeah, i'd appreciate help, i'm using FNIS v6.3

Tried fixing it, made it worse, so, yeah, when i try and put people into the custom things for this mod, they just stand, they dont do the poses or whatever

oh, if it matters, i'm using Zaz v6.1, zaz v7.0 wont work on my skyrim for some reason, it breaks most zaz-related animations

Edited by Eeveiee

Uhm, FNIS wont register the mod for me, .v. dunno why, i installed with mod organizer if that matters, but yeah, i'd appreciate help, i'm using FNIS v6.3

Tried fixing it, made it worse, so, yeah, when i try and put people into the custom things for this mod, they just stand, they dont do the poses or whatever

oh, if it matters, i'm using Zaz v6.1, zaz v7.0 wont work on my skyrim for some reason, it breaks most zaz-related animations

When you say FNIS won't register the mod - what exactly does FNIS report?  I use MO.  I assume you are running FNIS thru MO?  What did you do to make it worse?

When you say FNIS won't register the mod - what exactly does FNIS report?  I use MO.  I assume you are running FNIS thru MO?  What did you do to make it worse?

i dont know what i did that made it worse, it just did.

and i dont run FNIS through MO, i installed it manually, and FNIS doesnt report anything, it just glosses over the mod.

here's what happens when i run FNIS

FNIS Behavior V6.3   2017-09-03 1:15:11 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading BeeingFemale V2.7 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 23.5 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 6 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 6.3 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 33 added file slots: 174 alternate files: 170

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

2501 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

i followed all installation steps on all the required mods and this one to the letter

From the OP

Requirements

SKSE 1.7.3 or newer.
    ZaZ Animation Pack 6.1 or newer.
    UIExtensions (not, Extended UI).
    SexLab 1.6 or newer.
    FNIS 5.4 OR NEWER AND THEN RUN IT AFTER INSTALLING DM2.
    Racemen 3.4 OR NiOverride 3.4

I take it you have all of these?

From the OP

Requirements

SKSE 1.7.3 or newer.

ZaZ Animation Pack 6.1 or newer.

UIExtensions (not, Extended UI).

SexLab 1.6 or newer.

FNIS 5.4 OR NEWER AND THEN RUN IT AFTER INSTALLING DM2.

Racemen 3.4 OR NiOverride 3.4

I take it you have all of these?

Issue resolved. I was missing UIExtensions; I only looked at the requirements list in the "File Information" section of OP, which is missing UIExtensions. Mod has activated successfully.

and i dont run FNIS through MO, i installed it manually, and FNIS doesnt report anything, it just glosses over the mod.

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 152 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

mt_behavior usage: 23.5 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 6 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 33 added file slots: 174 alternate files: 170

i followed all installation steps on all the required mods and this one to the letter

Create a new icon in the drop down next to the run button in MO - point it to the FNIS exe you have installed and then run FNIS thru MO by selecting the icon and clicking play.  Complete the steps as before, then move the files generated in the overwrite back to the FNIS behaviours mod on the left pane by drag and drop. 

I have just created a new profile in MO and FNIS finds my dcc-dm2 as well as my dcc soulgem oven3.

Hope this might help.

As a side note, I would move Steam out of program folders and on to the root (C: ) directly.

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Create a new icon in the drop down next to the run button in MO - point it to the FNIS exe you have installed and then run FNIS thru MO by selecting the icon and clicking play.  Complete the steps as before, then move the files generated in the overwrite back to the FNIS behaviours mod on the left pane by drag and drop. 

I have just created a new profile in MO and FNIS finds my dcc-dm2 as well as my dcc soulgem oven3.

Hope this might help.

As a side note, I would move Steam out of program folders and on to the root (C: ) directly.

ah! it worked! thanks man! ^-^ i owe you one!

also, why move steam out of program files?