What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

I really need some advice right now.

I'm living with a roommate, and the guy is working from 4PM - 11PM.

Today, after working 6 hours straight in the lab I came home and tried to

do my homework until I passed out from exhaustion around 10 PM.

The next thing I know, the guy was in my room without my permission, and was trying

to wake me up and start a conversation despite seeing me tired as fuck, and barely able to answer his question.

What pissed me off even more was that he claimed that I was too lazy to pick up the conversation.

After around 30 minutes (which is enough to completely pull me out of my sleep), he left "to give me

some privacy to study." Okay, I know that after working for that long, you must yearn some human interaction,

but his action just left me unable to sleep again, still tired as fuck, and my mind is too scattered to even continue

doing my homework. Worse still, I have a midterm tomorrow. I really need someone who is mature to give me

some advice on how to prevent this ridiculous scenario to happen again.

The next thing I know, the guy was in my room without my permission, and was trying

to wake me up and start a conversation despite seeing me tired as fuck, and barely able to answer his question.

What pissed me off even more was that he claimed that I was too lazy to pick up the conversation.

After around 30 minutes (which is enough to completely pull me out of my sleep), he left "to give me

some privacy to study." Okay, I know that after working for that long, you must yearn some human interaction,

but his action just left me unable to sleep again, still tired as fuck, and my mind is too scattered to even continue

doing my homework. Worse still, I have a midterm tomorrow. I really need someone who is mature to give me

Wait til he comes home and start fapping.  He intrudes, sees you, he'll think twice about entering uninvited in the future.

locking doors maybe?!?

You really piss me off, Okay? You really do. Now, if you would stop pissing me off, I wouldn't be so pissed off for being pissed off when I'm always pissed off. Now piss off...

Oh, piss off, you! I piss all over your right to be pissed off and pissed on! There ain't no piss you can send or receive I won't duplicate! More piss to ya!

People who feed on drama or spread other people's personal business around.  I don't fucking tell your personal shit to everybody, why should you tell everybody mine?  It's called a private life for a reason, cuz it's FUCKING PRIVATE.  Maybe I don't understand it because I'm nowhere near what people consider "normal", but as far as I've seen in my almost 31 years of life, I'm a whole lot better off.

People who feed on drama or spread other people's personal business around.  I don't fucking tell your personal shit to everybody, why should you tell everybody mine?  It's called a private life for a reason, cuz it's FUCKING PRIVATE.  Maybe I don't understand it because I'm nowhere near what people consider "normal", but as far as I've seen in my almost 31 years of life, I'm a whole lot better off.

I know, right? It's like, just yesterday, me and my significant other were blah blah blah and then I said that yadda yadda yadda and the upshot is that fifteen people are now in the hospital and we are on the run from the police and we still have our neighbor's pet tiger wrapped in bubble wrap!

Sorry, I don't know where that came from...

Currently, it's dealing with the ineptitude of military appointment makers (as per usual). I found out I was pregnant a few days ago, and I live an hour from the base. Well, apparently chica wants me to drive an hour just to pee in a cup for their pregnancy test (which they use ept by the way) JUST so I can make an appointment to start my prenatal care! The bad part? I didn't have to do this for my first little bundle of joy who is now a bundle of 6yr old terror! 

That's what's pissing me off today!

Currently, it's dealing with the ineptitude of military appointment makers (as per usual). I found out I was pregnant a few days ago, and I live an hour from the base. Well, apparently chica wants me to drive an hour just to pee in a cup for their pregnancy test (which they use ept by the way) JUST so I can make an appointment to start my prenatal care! The bad part? I didn't have to do this for my first little bundle of joy who is now a bundle of 6yr old terror! 

That's what's pissing me off today!

With military medical it's probably something you got to follow through. I know from experience that in the civilian medical sector it's often solved when stating to whoever is on the phone that such inept planning is going to cost the doctor's office money. Followed by asking for the person's first and last name. Wonders how quickly they'll all of a sudden apologize and go out of their way to come with a much easier solution then! They must constantly fear being replaced over here when money and boss end up being mentioned in the same sentence. :lol:

Mods Garden. Those that don't know, its a site dedicated with mods for Sex Villa 2, or rather Klub 17. Anyhow, what pisses off about that site, there are so many craetor made models on there that look like shit, the one sub section dedicated to real life people, amngst the few hundred there are only a few actually look good and actually look like the real person. Not only should they get rid of alot of the crappy models, they should but have yet to put even more sub categories. You looking for something particular? Like say goes like like this, actress, sub category, TV only, sub category by a certain creator........well fuck you, we're to fucking lazy, use the fucking search asshole. The fucking site needs a re-vamp.

Guest Plastrader

Flash player... gawd that horribly inefficient program that freezes every 5 seconds while loading a damn video..... Then I have to restart firefox becaue it's so fucking retarded.

god just swtich to HTML instead of flash.

I'm going to join you in this rant!(wrong thread again?, if so why are there two?)

I've been looking for  a plugin to Firefox which does something similar to:

if(page.getHTML5()){
    flash.disable()
}

Because I too have encounterd some pages on the interwebs which the flashplayer fails to play videos on!

"Please send crash report blablabla, include page URL"

Yes, most certainly. I mean, you're going to fix it THIS time?