What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

2 hours ago, Rheia said:

Maybe it's irrational, but certain things make me tick internally and can occasionally send me into immediate anger, even if I don't let it show on the outside.

- People audibly chewing
- People audibly gulping drink (moreso even than chewing)

- People interrupting me when I'm singing to myself (Come on - you can see that I'm in a positive headspace. Piss off already.)

- People who say "...murdered to death". I get that some people say it ironically, but other.... genuinely don't, and you can tell. 

Is this unfair?

The first two...  It depends how bad your reaction is, if its as bad as I think it may be then you may have un-diagnosed Misophonia, I was eventually given the name for it by Doc's a few years ago now but as I say, it may depend on your reaction, its relatively normal for those sorts of things to cause mild irritation from time to time with most people, however, if you react like me, its probably Misophonia.  

Fair warning, if you're as appalled by the disturbing fettish/trend of infantilism known as ASMR (I always read that as ass to mouth) you will probably be safe but just in case, avoid any links, vids or audio that even mentions the word "Mukbang" like the black death or you will go on a killing spree the likes of which society has never known.

20 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

You know shit's going down when real stories are crazier than Onion articles...

The world needs explosive cleansing.

hBu3bds.gif

https://www.insideedition.com/13-year-old-charged-with-felony-after-allegedly-point-finger-gun-at-classmates-56667

not always ignore the fact. :classic_wink:

I have experienced this in my environment! Erfurt Gutenberg High School, although in Germany only a few people own a weapon.

killed people and students, from a school Child.

Spoiler

Die-Gedenktafel-mit-den-Namen-der-16-Opf00422203-jpg.jpg00422178-jpg.jpg

41 minutes ago, Downloader said:

Fair warning, if you're as appalled by the disturbing fettish/trend of infantilism known as ASMR (I always read that as ass to mouth) you will probably be safe but just in case, avoid any links, vids or audio that even mentions the word "Mukbang" like the black death or you will go on a killing spree the likes of which society has never known.

About 95% of those ASMR videos don't work. It's a lot of people jumping on the band wagon making noises when they don't know what ASMR is.  You have to have it to fully understand what works. Most people watch those vids for relaxation, not what is called the tingles. There's a lot of bullshit going around about ASMR because of those you tubers, such as it is sexual or infantile. It is neither. It is simply a sensation, a very pleasant one that I could never define until I found the AMSR community.

Some have noted a relationship between ASMR and misophonia. Some people have both. While I don't have strong misophonia, I detest slop mouths, those who eat with their mouths open. Or audible mouth noises. Or certain tones of voice. Or people singing or humming to themselves- it come out as droning to me.  But if a person chews with their mouth shut, none of the eating noises bother me as it does some misophonists.

1 hour ago, Downloader said:

The first two...  It depends how bad your reaction is, if its as bad as I think it may be then you may have un-diagnosed Misophonia, I was eventually given the name for it by Doc's a few years ago now but as I say, it may depend on your reaction, its relatively normal for those sorts of things to cause mild irritation from time to time with most people, however, if you react like me, its probably Misophonia.  

I hadn't heard of that. I really can't say.
I have thought many times that it's probably very irrational though, that I respond in that way.

I really do immediately flare into anger with an underlying feeling of hatred, sometimes to the point of hoping that person will choke to death just so they stop.
I find myself more often than not dropping whatever I'm doing and either staring intently at a fixed position on the floor, unable to do anything else until they stop, or giving them the death stare the entire time in hopes that they will catch on to it and desist.

Nails scratching cloth (like someone scratching a person's back) and certain laughs also seem to trigger me.

I've never been particularly interested in ASMR. Audio books are fine, but I don't see much point in ASMR.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:44 PM, Alkpaz said:

Right now? This

> I agree with the commentator of this article. When i was in high school, we (boys and girls) had fun talking about whom we'd would fuck, what is our favorite liqueur and would we have a party on unusual places like cemeteries. According to those who charged that poor girl for felony, I guess we would be charged for raping, alcoholism and vandalism.  Some law givers and representatives are dumber than jackasses.

5 hours ago, Rheia said:

Maybe it's irrational, but certain things make me tick internally and can occasionally send me into immediate anger, even if I don't let it show on the outside.

- People audibly chewing
- People audibly gulping drink (moreso even than chewing)

- People interrupting me when I'm singing to myself (Come on - you can see that I'm in a positive headspace. Piss off already.)

- People who say "...murdered to death". I get that some people say it ironically, but other.... genuinely don't, and you can tell. 

Is this unfair?

I have this too but mostly for food and being interrupted in general.

Phrases and words have never bothered me so the "murdered to death" thing just makes me laugh (not you, people saying it, because it's usually a joke).

I hate people who eat loudly and don't close their mouths or drink water like they're hippos. Pisses me off, not enough to blow my lid but I boil a little.
It's just bad table manners.

49 minutes ago, megamantaray said:

I have this too but mostly for food and being interrupted in general.

Phrases and words have never bothered me so the "murdered to death" thing just makes me laugh (not you, people saying it, because it's usually a joke).

I hate people who eat loudly and don't close their mouths or drink water like they're hippos. Pisses me off, not enough to blow my lid but I boil a little.
It's just bad table manners.

The times I have heard it and it wasn't a joke though. DX I also hate it when people say "could care less" instead of "couldn't care less". The phrase in the latter, because your level of caring has hit rock bottom. "could care less" implies that you're not quite there yet.

Oh, bad table manners are one thing. But sometimes people will have their mouths closed and still make the noise. Even when I myself will drink sometimes, my throat will make that sound I hate and I get angry at myself and say that it's disgusting. The more I think about it, the less it sounds normal. =x

Oh yeah, and genuine jazz music can fuck right off. Sometimes music will be classed as "jazz" but be leaning more towards another genre. Pure jazz music? Can't stand it. I clearly have a very different concept of what constitutes music.

19 minutes ago, Rheia said:

The times I have heard it and it wasn't a joke though. DX I also hate it when people say "could care less" instead of "couldn't care less". The phrase in the latter, because your level of caring has hit rock bottom. "could care less" implies that you're not quite there yet.

Oh, bad table manners are one thing. But sometimes people will have their mouths closed and still make the noise. Even when I myself will drink sometimes, my throat will make that sound I hate and I get angry at myself and say that it's disgusting. The more I think about it, the less it sounds normal. =x

Oh yeah, and genuine jazz music can fuck right off. Sometimes music will be classed as "jazz" but be leaning more towards another genre. Pure jazz music? Can't stand it. I clearly have a very different concept of what constitutes music.

Yeah I hate that phrase too. Those are little pet peeves of mine. Like idiots who use "irregardless," it's infuriating, and not a word.

I used to get pissed at people who have loading words all over their speech. Things like "like" or "umms" or stuff like that.

I've mellowed out from that and I actually use "like" a whole lot as my main loading word, luckily it's not every other word.

Some people really hate bodily noises, I'm not one of them but there's a few things that do bother the hell out of me.

There's ways to drink water politely without making noises. Unfortunately you can't mute your own body, for example swallowing at all is a pretty loud thing internally.

Being able to hear yourself blinking is also a weird concept.

My music tastes are pretty eclectic but I've never given old jazz a proper listen to, not very interested so far but the little I've heard just sounds like noise to me.
Different strokes for different folks~

I didn't elaborate on interruptions but this is a running thing in my family, we get LIVID when people interrupt us while we're discussing anything.

Especially really loud stupid people who don't know what they're talking about, we're serving up a properly cooked argument and they're just vomiting at the top of their lungs.

Makes me feel stabby to be honest. Not that I'm very smart or anything, I'm borderline retarded but civil discussions are great.

21 hours ago, megamantaray said:

She's Park Choa, a K-Pop singer I think. But obviously very dangerous.

In accordance to the World Administration's International Firearms Union Standard agreements she's gonna have to be detained in my basement for a short while.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa, I don't admit to being a fan of K-pop because my love of it is all based on watching hot girls dance.   I have grown old, but thank god my juvenile mind from the 80s remains there.

1 hour ago, steelpanther24 said:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa, I don't admit to being a fan of K-pop because my love of it is all based on watching hot girls dance.   I have grown old, but thank god my juvenile mind from the 80s remains there.

I'm not a K-Pop fan at all but a cutie's a cutie. ❤️ 

That's a big part of their appeal anyway, a "pop" artist needs to have catchy simple music and personality(or a persona) and looks to go with it.

Shit like this: https://trans-anime.fandom.com/wiki/Astolfo

People who will go out of their way to change a character's canon gender to validate themselves around it.

The guy calls himself a man in-game but that's ignored, instead they latch onto him saying he's a "maiden" because he's a virgin in some joke and that's all the confirmation anyone needs, they'll use that his Bio was changed in-game to have his gender be "Undefined" AFTER people started coming up with this shit for the very specific reason of pulling validation whores to play the game. All the the mental gymnastics can't undo the fact that until things were changed for the sake of pandering he was a MAN and called himself that and it only changed to make more money. I hope the trans community, which hates itself and wants to gatekeep the various genital configurations into individual warring factions, realises at some point how stupid they are. Yeah yeah if you don't have surgery you're not trans but this fictional man, based on a real man, that called himself a man? TRANS!

I hate this entire wiki and I hope it burns. Fuck you.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20190726032247

2 hours ago, megamantaray said:

Shit like this: https://trans-anime.fandom.com/wiki/Astolfo

People who will go out of their way to change a character's canon gender to validate themselves around it.

The guy calls himself a man in-game but that's ignored, instead they latch onto him saying he's a "maiden" because he's a virgin in some joke and that's all the confirmation anyone needs, they'll use that his Bio was changed in-game to have his gender be "Undefined" AFTER people started coming up with this shit for the very specific reason of pulling validation whores to play the game. All the the mental gymnastics can't undo the fact that until things were changed for the sake of pandering he was a MAN and called himself that and it only changed to make more money. I hope the trans community, which hates itself and wants to gatekeep the various genital configurations into individual warring factions, realises at some point how stupid they are. Yeah yeah if you don't have surgery you're not trans but this fictional man, based on a real man, that called himself a man? TRANS!

I hate this entire wiki and I hope it burns. Fuck you.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20190726032247

Me: Looks like a girl talks like a girl must be a girl.

Anime: Nope you missed an important part.

Me: What?

Anime: The D.

Me: Nani?!... Lol ya got me there. Nah, that's a womens.

Don't let fan fics get to you. In somebody's head-cannon Naruto still loves Sasuke despite them both being married to somebody else in the official story. Now aint that a kick in the pants?

2 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Me: Looks like a girl talks like a girl must be a girl.

Anime: Nope you missed an important part.

Me: What?

Anime: The D.

Me: Nani?!... Lol ya got me there. Nah, that's a womens.

Don't let fan fics get to you. In somebody's head-cannon Naruto still loves Sasuke despite them both being married to somebody else in the official story. Now aint that a kick in the pants?

Problem isn't really that, and I suppose this isn't really the delusional fangirls' or LGBT people's fault since it's definitely a corporate thing, it's when lore is changed to validate and suit these people and make them even more rabid and stupid than they already are. Make a new super gay trans asexual feminist character, don't JK Rowling an existing one, that's what bugs me. At the end of the day I don't care since he's COMPLETELY useless, he's a terrible Servant, just bothered me that I spent an hour dealing with pests referencing that Wiki like it's word of God. Luckily I found that meme lying around along with the original dialogue screenshot and triggered a bunch of people before I got nuked from orbit so I'm happy.

Anyway:

Spoiler

73388353_2567487319956211_14540983295279

Anime is great, I'm surprised Yoko Littner wasn't in this but I guess they already have a super old-looking 14 year old in it.

The Lucky Star characters either, I imagine someone goes back and updates this exact meme every few years as more relevant anime come out.

1 hour ago, megamantaray said:

Problem isn't really that, and I suppose this isn't really the delusional fangirls' or LGBT people's fault since it's definitely a corporate thing, it's when lore is changed to validate and suit these people and make them even more rabid and stupid than they already are. Make a new super gay trans asexual feminist character, don't JK Rowling an existing one, that's what bugs me. At the end of the day I don't care since he's COMPLETELY useless, he's a terrible Servant, just bothered me that I spent an hour dealing with pests referencing that Wiki like it's word of God. Luckily I found that meme lying around along with the original dialogue screenshot and triggered a bunch of people before I got nuked from orbit so I'm happy.

Anyway:

Reveal hidden contents

73388353_2567487319956211_14540983295279

Anime is great, I'm surprised Yoko Littner wasn't in this but I guess they already have a super old-looking 14 year old in it.

The Lucky Star characters either, I imagine someone goes back and updates this exact meme every few years as more relevant anime come out.

So this is a stupidity thing. I think I get it now. If the writer is good enough it shouldn't matter what kind of character it is. That said making an informational website state misinformation is a nuance at best and a conspiracy cover up at worst.

Now I got to make this joke. So basically from what I'm hearing is Astolfo is another useless female shounen protagonist.:P

34 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

So this is a stupidity thing. I think I get it now. If the writer is good enough it shouldn't matter what kind of character it is. That said making an informational website state misinformation is a nuance at best and a conspiracy cover up at worst.

Now I got to make this joke. So basically from what I'm hearing is Astolfo is another useless female shounen protagonist.:P

Yep, basically, he's got a bit of a personality on him but I haven't seen the anime he's from yet.

I'm of the mind that it doesn't matter what a character is(sexually, identity, race, etc.) as long as they're written right and done justice if it's an adaptation I'm perfectly happy with them. Big example would be Domino in Deadpool. Fucking brilliant, right? Easily the best character in that movie because of how OP she is.

Misinformation in general though is just a GIANT pet peeve of mine and I had to get that out of my chest, that's all, especially when they feel so entitled and ignore all arguments, evidence or reason.

2 minutes ago, serPomiz said:

just. FFS bethesda.

just, who even greenlights the idea?

is not like todd says something and that goes, everything must get vetoed, go throught hoops

and yet they get out this?

https://i1.wp.com/metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Fallout76_Fallout1st_Benefits-fb15.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C287&ssl=1

seriously, how?

Todd's got some balls on him, don't like the guy but I gotta admire that.

Unless he's really that unaware of... well, everything, and then it's just sad.

8 minutes ago, megamantaray said:

Todd's got some balls on him, don't like the guy but I gotta admire that.

Unless he's really that unaware of... well, everything, and then it's just sad.

I wonder if some former Lucasarts or Sony Online Entertainment moved over to Beth.  These moves seem to be  of the same caliber as New Game Enhancements for Star Wars Galaxies.

24 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

I wonder if some former Lucasarts or Sony Online Entertainment moved over to Beth.  These moves seem to be  of the same caliber as New Game Enhancements for Star Wars Galaxies.

I think they're just aware that a good enough portion of the market will actually buy into any bullshit they put out, including their detractors, because they want to consume the product first to further their own goals, or just because they have low standards to begin with. 

Be it Youtube "news" people, reviewers, etc. they're for the most part still paying for these things they're criticising, and there's also people who adamantly defend even the worst things to come out, I saw a Polygon article defending Fo76 for example, and using players acting as NPCs as an arguing point.*

Jokingly I'd say it's super incompetent and stupid, but realistically I feel like they're(Beth, Disney, Sony, etc.) not being pushed to care, so they don't, they don't have to.

*-Edit: The Article: https://www.polygon.com/2019/4/26/18267690/fallout-76-bethesda-community-players

Gaming journalism is super consistent and good though so please, do expect these opinions to stay true and relevant. This article is from April. ?

When an IT incident at work has finally been solved and the solution presented doesn't make sense at all. I know someone has made a huge fuckup and they're lying. But there's so many people in the chain that it's almost impossible to find out who. The entire 'root cause'.. and explanation.. everything about it stinks to high heaven. It doesn't add up. I know lies when I see them.. Especially when the initial errors that users posted have nothing to do with the final solution.

In this case it pisses me off to no extent, because I can only work with the information that was given to me. That information was flawed, so my conclusions were flawed. But suddenly no one wants to know about the root cause.. they're all just happy that it was solved.

But I know.. someone fucked up, fixed their mistakes and made me look bad in the process.

Mother fuckers.

Fucking careless neighbors. If you don't mind your fucking dog barking all night, there are people who do. If civilized conversation doesn't help and if you you don't care for other people's need for sleep, I do. Be sure that one way or another, your fucking dogs will be silent during the night selfish bastards and bitches :rage:

11 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Fucking careless neighbors. If you don't mind your fucking dog barking all night, there are people who do. If civilized conversation doesn't help and if you you don't care for other people's need for sleep, I do. Be sure that one way or another, your fucking dogs will be silent during the night selfish bastards and bitches :rage:

> You know very well that in our country animals, especially dogs has greater and better rights than humans. It's good you do not watch the news because this case will fuck your mind. The guy who heavily beat his ex girlfriend and raped her three times in the row, got 2 years conditional charge and had to stay in custody for 6 months, but he was released after 2 months. The other case was: one man neglected his dog. Didn't feed him well, kept him chained (which is forbidden by the law) and he often addressed insults and swears to it. His neighbors reported him to the police and he got 5 years in prison and had to pat 10 000 Kuna (some 1200 Euros) for dog molesting. Now tell me: according to this fucking law whose life is more worth in our country?! Damn fucking law makers idiots.