I found that it was sneak tools causing the problem with a ton of stack dumps. I think it the hood that hides your identity, the script/spell for that function. 

I've had this problem before, the script starts stacking up for every nearby npc and fps goes to shit. Not sure what it is, because it hasn't done that to me in a while. Keep in mind MO has tried in the past to put the sneak tools patch (which you should have) in the wrong order in reference to sneak tools (the scripts were getting overwritten by originals). No idea if this is related, just a possibility.

Awesome mod, using it since i've discovered this part of Skyrim modding. ;)

I have a little problem with my latest installation though. All the scenarios work like a charm, except the one being enslaved by a forsworn. If I choose this start all the forsworn in the cave, except the owner, will start attacking me. I've tried to play around with the eqipped devices and even possible other mod that could trigger this behaviour, doesn't seem to be fixable by myself though.

I'd really like to play the forsworn scenario since I'm playing thievish, archerish kind of characters and the forsworn armor is a great early boost. ;)

And ideas of how to fix this?

:( I don't know how to fix this. Mine is fine without mods but with mods (I think it might be Requiem) there's some extra faction thing going on or something and it does this. Does it do it only with the female owner? Because I add her myself, which might complicate faction problems. Also, if it works fine with normal LAL and not with mine there might be something I missed with factions. If normal LAL doesn't work then it's unlikely I can address this myself.

snip

This is a great alternate start mod, thanks for making it!  Been having fun with it, though I do have a couple of suggestions for it.  Since a relatively recent DD update split plug sets into individual plugs, could you change the punishing plug set into both a vaginal and anal plug, or make them each individually selectable?  And the hood you currently use has clipping issues when worn in conjunction with a blindfold or gag.  Could you change it to one of the latex hoods out there, like the leather hood from TS Gimp Hood which you linked in your awesome CD mod?

Also, since there are now red/white/ebonite versions of several pieces now (corset, restrictive gloves) could you look into adding a set choice for the slave gear you start equipped with?

I'm looking forward to everything new you add to your mods!

You can go to the extras page and choose a vag plug instead of both. I don't have the other option. This was asked for by someone interested in the private needs mod. 

I hate the hood clipping! (I always pick hood + locked blindfold) I have looked at other options and it looks as if the gimp hood has the same model (judging from videos) but if you try it out and it doesn't, let me know and I'll see if I can't work around the issue. I haven't done 3d modeling in a long time and I'm not going to start now (at least not on this project).

And I knew at some point someone was going to ask about all those other options (especially color). I may incorporate those options at some point, especially because I have to fix the plugs (not your issue, but I went with a new set of plugs provided by DD and they don't work anything like mine did, so I'm going back to mine plus a new vag one I put in - the plugs I use are somewhat debilitating vs. the current no-problem plugs that just prevent sex). 

What do you have to do to complete the ImmerSlave quest? I asked for help to get away from my master and they helped me with the collar but the quest is still on "Take a moment to get your bearings".

I started this mod a long long time ago. In small pieces. So I am not definite on every specific at this point. But I am fairly sure that the Immerslave quest does not involve "take a moment to get your bearings". I know I sound like a dumbass saying I'm not sure if it involves that, but I've incorporated pieces of LAL into my mod so in some cases one thing may call another and that may be a message that's pulled up.

I believe that is LAL or LADL or Requiem. At one point I could've told you exactly but it's been a while and I work on a lot of projects at once (IRL) so my memory isn't perfect. I'm pretty sure if you go to the quest section you'll see Immerslave either not completed with an objective like removing the gag, or completed. The quest is called Immerslave. Any other quest name will not be involved with this.

But yeah, if you're seeing that for a while after the beginning you have a problem. And Immerslave may be the culprit depending on the start you chose and how Immerslave interacts with it. But I'm thinking it isn't, until I get some proof otherwise.

I've played through a lot of new games with LAL now and i dont think i've ever seen the quest close down (i.e move to the completed quest part of the journal), my current character is level 45ish i think and the quest is still active in the journal

Its not actually caused any issues so i've not worried about it

• 3 weeks later...

I have a little problem with my latest installation though. All the scenarios work like a charm, except the one being enslaved by a forsworn. If I choose this start all the forsworn in the cave, except the owner, will start attacking me. I've tried to play around with the eqipped devices and even possible other mod that could trigger this behaviour, doesn't seem to be fixable by myself though.

I'd really like to play the forsworn scenario since I'm playing thievish, archerish kind of characters and the forsworn armor is a great early boost. ;)

Yeah, any mod that alters factions might cause this problem. In mine when I go through the forsworn start, all of the females in the area attack me immediately, as the Beastess sexlab mod has an option to make all forsworn women Beastesses as well, which changes their faction and isn't defaulted to be friendly in such a case.

I'm having a problem of my own, however.

I enjoy Paradise Halls and such functionality, but it seems that it never really starts up. After some research, I found that PH won't work with alternative start mods because the mod initializes in the vanilla intro only (when the player goes into the keep). I downloaded the Paradise Halls patch for this mod, but it still doesn't seem to be initializing at all to the point where searching for the reboot spell in the console doesn't come up with anything but a MGEF named reboot and little else. Even that doesn't seem to work. Ideas?

snip

This is a great alternate start mod, thanks for making it! Been having fun with it, though I do have a couple of suggestions for it. Since a relatively recent DD update split plug sets into individual plugs, could you change the punishing plug set into both a vaginal and anal plug, or make them each individually selectable? And the hood you currently use has clipping issues when worn in conjunction with a blindfold or gag. Could you change it to one of the latex hoods out there, like the leather hood from TS Gimp Hood which you linked in your awesome CD mod?

Also, since there are now red/white/ebonite versions of several pieces now (corset, restrictive gloves) could you look into adding a set choice for the slave gear you start equipped with?

I'm looking forward to everything new you add to your mods!

You can go to the extras page and choose a vag plug instead of both. I don't have the other option. This was asked for by someone interested in the private needs mod.

I hate the hood clipping! (I always pick hood + locked blindfold) I have looked at other options and it looks as if the gimp hood has the same model (judging from videos) but if you try it out and it doesn't, let me know and I'll see if I can't work around the issue. I haven't done 3d modeling in a long time and I'm not going to start now (at least not on this project).

And I knew at some point someone was going to ask about all those other options (especially color). I may incorporate those options at some point, especially because I have to fix the plugs (not your issue, but I went with a new set of plugs provided by DD and they don't work anything like mine did, so I'm going back to mine plus a new vag one I put in - the plugs I use are somewhat debilitating vs. the current no-problem plugs that just prevent sex).

What do you have to do to complete the ImmerSlave quest? I asked for help to get away from my master and they helped me with the collar but the quest is still on "Take a moment to get your bearings".

I started this mod a long long time ago. In small pieces. So I am not definite on every specific at this point. But I am fairly sure that the Immerslave quest does not involve "take a moment to get your bearings". I know I sound like a dumbass saying I'm not sure if it involves that, but I've incorporated pieces of LAL into my mod so in some cases one thing may call another and that may be a message that's pulled up.

I believe that is LAL or LADL or Requiem. At one point I could've told you exactly but it's been a while and I work on a lot of projects at once (IRL) so my memory isn't perfect. I'm pretty sure if you go to the quest section you'll see Immerslave either not completed with an objective like removing the gag, or completed. The quest is called Immerslave. Any other quest name will not be involved with this.

But yeah, if you're seeing that for a while after the beginning you have a problem. And Immerslave may be the culprit depending on the start you chose and how Immerslave interacts with it. But I'm thinking it isn't, until I get some proof otherwise.

I've played through a lot of new games with LAL now and i dont think i've ever seen the quest close down (i.e move to the completed quest part of the journal), my current character is level 45ish i think and the quest is still active in the journal

Its not actually caused any issues so i've not worried about it

A new version should have fixed this, some items being stripped in the original were borking it.

Yeah, any mod that alters factions might cause this problem. In mine when I go through the forsworn start, all of the females in the area attack me immediately, as the Beastess sexlab mod has an option to make all forsworn women Beastesses as well, which changes their faction and isn't defaulted to be friendly in such a case.

I'm having a problem of my own, however.

I enjoy Paradise Halls and such functionality, but it seems that it never really starts up. After some research, I found that PH won't work with alternative start mods because the mod initializes in the vanilla intro only (when the player goes into the keep). I downloaded the Paradise Halls patch for this mod, but it still doesn't seem to be initializing at all to the point where searching for the reboot spell in the console doesn't come up with anything but a MGEF named reboot and little else. Even that doesn't seem to work. Ideas?

If you download the latest paradise halls slavery enhancement mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37048-wip-paradise-halls-sexlab-extension-v01g-150506/ from LL you can start ph from the mcm. Or you can type help livestock (i think i have that in the name) and add the book and read it to add the reboot spell. I should have made this a scroll obviously but oh well.

I'd considered downloading that mod, but I'm always extra wary of alpha-level development. Livestock returned nothing for me but a book (Acquiring Livestock), though I'm not sure if that had anything to do with Paradise Halls.

As it turns out, there's a spell you can add quite literally called 'Start Paradise Halls', which I found by accident. This does exactly what it says, and starts Paradise Halls anywhere. I'm not entirely sure if that's part of the Immerslave PH patch or not, as I can't seem to find mention of this spell anywhere.

I'd considered downloading that mod, but I'm always extra wary of alpha-level development. Livestock returned nothing for me but a book (Acquiring Livestock), though I'm not sure if that had anything to do with Paradise Halls.

As it turns out, there's a spell you can add quite literally called 'Start Paradise Halls', which I found by accident. This does exactly what it says, and starts Paradise Halls anywhere. I'm not entirely sure if that's part of the Immerslave PH patch or not, as I can't seem to find mention of this spell anywhere.

Sorry, I was typing from my phone and didn't explain well enough, the book would have taught you that spell. I may have renamed that spell for the book. Which I didn't think of as screwing people over, but that screwed you over since you were looking for the spell that said "reboot." It's been a while and my memory for this type of thing gets hazy over time as I have a variety of software projects going on throughout the year. I need to update Immerslave to fix the plugs (revert back to mine, which work) and when I do I'll add (reboot) at the end of the spell name.

My apologies again :)

Yeah, that would definitely help, as the Paradise Halls mod on SkyrimNexus directly mentions using the reboot spell to fix the issues with alternative start mods, as does a number of forums posts scattered about the intarwebs. Thanks for keeping up on this!

Yeah, that would definitely help, as the Paradise Halls mod on SkyrimNexus directly mentions using the reboot spell to fix the issues with alternative start mods, as does a number of forums posts scattered about the intarwebs. Thanks for keeping up on this!

Use Blabla's patch for PH to add in sexlab stuff and fix the bugs in PH and then it doesn't matter whether the spell is present or not as you can go into the MCM and click start and trigger the slave tracking quest

• 2 weeks later...

hey i have a small problem that i cant seem to work out. this mod starts out working for me, im able to pick the kind of start i want and then go to the bed and use it, after wards i am enslaved and then after i find a way to escape the journal entry changes to something about a hood that was given to my pc by her master and that she can use it to avoid the guards.. and then the quest remains as unfinished... did i break something? im not sure how to proceed

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, I saw you mentioned a couple times you intend to update stuffs, mind sharing a little list of things you have planned or possibly when they might be done Arbiter? :)

I was a bit sad there wasnt an option for ballet boots for instance. And Im not sure what it was but I noticed that a lot of the text options dont have mara actually saying anything anymore. I coulda sworn she said at least some things when I used it last.

Also, this is in more reply to the device cut mod since its sepperate, but I noticed that I can cut the padded metal cuffs... as well as the restrictive gloves which have metal cuffs built into them. Probably an oversight or something. But I was wondering if you perhaps would include an MCM menu with it for options like... cutting ebonite items or not, or maybe ebonite being more difficult to cut than the normal leather stuff. Maybe an option where any one handed bladed weapon could be used to cut it too, since I have a few extra weaponsets added.

Lastly I was wondering, maybe what I would have to do to add a little patch that included the Hunting Knives from Hunterborn as items that are also able to cut through the cuffs etc. Im somewhat familliar with the Construction Kit so I think I could probably add that script or keyword or whatever it is you use to certain weapons. I haven't looked just yet, since I wanted to try asking first.

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally got immerslave running after numerous reinstalls of skyrim and the first 20 minutes were great! The last couple of hours I've been locked in the shock collar with no way out. The character can't move and nothing happens if I rest. I've tried the removeallitems command in console and set lock difficulty to 1 in devious devices and trying to bend it open but nothing happens. Char just stands still and gets shocks until bleed out and nothing more happens. For hours. At first I thought something would happen but nothing happens

I've finally got immerslave running after numerous reinstalls of skyrim and the first 20 minutes were great! The last couple of hours I've been locked in the shock collar with no way out. The character can't move and nothing happens if I rest. I've tried the removeallitems command in console and set lock difficulty to 1 in devious devices and trying to bend it open but nothing happens. Char just stands still and gets shocks until bleed out and nothing more happens. For hours. At first I thought something would happen but nothing happens

Unless I'm having a brain fart, I don't think this is related to my mod. I don't have an option for a shock collar.

• 2 weeks later...

I updated to the newest version of this, and the newest version of LaL, but i don't get any recapture choice or bandit/warlock/still enslaved choices.

Are these dependent on SD+? If so that sucks the big one. 

Could it be a conflict with Sexlab Solutions and its LAL patch? I've been fiddling around with it, but i don't get anything. It's pretty weird, because i DID get the choices in 0.9.6b, but not 0.9.8b. And i did have (a slightly outdated version of) Solutions there too, with the patch.

EDIT: it seems to be Immerslave itself that's the problem. I downgraded back to 1.9.6b and the still captured/recaptured still works. I tried everything i could, moving the Solutions patch around in the Load order, removing solutions completely, removing Live a Devious Life Resurrection completely, even with just LAL and Immerslave 0.9.8b, it did not work. Also played around with the SkyRe autopatcher, and it is not at fault either. I'll be staying with Immerslave 0.9.6b, though it saddens me not to have a "Random" option.

So I have the load order correct and everything is up to date, but nothing happens when I use the bed in the starting cell. I just fade back in and my choice then is to either go back to sleep and get raped by ghosts or grab a lockpick and make a break for it. Anyone have this problem or know why i'm having it?

So I have the load order correct and everything is up to date, but nothing happens when I use the bed in the starting cell. I just fade back in and my choice then is to either go back to sleep and get raped by ghosts or grab a lockpick and make a break for it. Anyone have this problem or know why i'm having it?

I'm having this same problem. I've tried with the 3.0.3 version and the 2.5.5 versions of AS-LAL and I've tried both load orders and they're my last two mods in my load order. I really want to try this mod, but I cannot get it to work for anything. :(

Also I would post my whole load order, but I can only assume there's an easier way than typing the whole thing up, but what that is I don't know @_@;

I also CTD when I go with "escape this cell" options and actually get out. Been trying for two days now @_@;

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks for this amazing mod! I downloaded it yesterday and I played it for some hours. since I'm quite new here, I'm having troubles finding how to get my character's freedom, ha! It's a bit shameful to say this ahahaha!

So, I tried the bandit start. He made me go for a walk and after 40 minutes (and a crappy CTD) nothing happened. Then I tried the Innkeeper start. My character is there, waiting to escape. I honestly don't understand how to escape. I don't know if there's a rookie guide... I googled and searched the forum.

So, how do I escape? Can you add some hints in the description for newbies like me? Sorry if this sounds stupid (it may! no offense taken!) but I do really wanna play this playthrough I just don't know how to proceed.

Thanks again!

Hey, thanks for this amazing mod! I downloaded it yesterday and I played it for some hours. since I'm quite new here, I'm having troubles finding how to get my character's freedom, ha! It's a bit shameful to say this ahahaha!

So, I tried the bandit start. He made me go for a walk and after 40 minutes (and a crappy CTD) nothing happened. Then I tried the Innkeeper start. My character is there, waiting to escape. I honestly don't understand how to escape. I don't know if there's a rookie guide... I googled and searched the forum.

So, how do I escape? Can you add some hints in the description for newbies like me? Sorry if this sounds stupid (it may! no offense taken!) but I do really wanna play this playthrough I just don't know how to proceed.

Thanks again!

There are some links on the first page of the sd+ mod to some extensive walkthroughs that can help quite a bit. If you have not read them, and you are frustrated and unhappy, everything is going swimmingly. At midnight or when you ask "why me" there are oblique hints about the owner's character. If he is viscous, he won't be happy unless he beats you occasionally. If she is horny and viscous, beating your character and raping your character will fit the bill nicely. If you are at slavery level 3 and he is greedy, grabbing things you happen across and giving them to him will improve his mood. There is always a chance on the long walk that your owner will die without your helping him along, but you can hurry things by hitting the wait button followed by the end button that will move you to your owner and a beating. When she says she will "stop here," you can just travel in whatever direction you like and the owner will follow. At night you can sleep, which will pass the time and probably earn you a beating.

Again, if things feel hopeless, everything is perfect.

Thanks again!

There are some links on the first page of the sd+ mod to some extensive walkthroughs that can help quite a bit. If you have not read them, and you are frustrated and unhappy, everything is going swimmingly. At midnight or when you ask "why me" there are oblique hints about the owner's character. If he is viscous, he won't be happy unless he beats you occasionally. If she is horny and viscous, beating your character and raping your character will fit the bill nicely. If you are at slavery level 3 and he is greedy, grabbing things you happen across and giving them to him will improve his mood. There is always a chance on the long walk that your owner will die without your helping him along, but you can hurry things by hitting the wait button followed by the end button that will move you to your owner and a beating. When she says she will "stop here," you can just travel in whatever direction you like and the owner will follow. At night you can sleep, which will pass the time and probably earn you a beating.

Again, if things feel hopeless, everything is perfect.

Thank you! that was the kind of guide I was looking for, but I was looking into this thread instead of DS+

Thank you again! I'm reading it right now.

I have found that with few mods ImmerSlave works great, but the bigger your load order, the less likely it is that you Won't end up stuck in the cell with Mara gone and no way out (because of CTD issues that happen when you actually pick the lock and try to leave @.@)

I Have discovered that there are a few especially taxing mods which were kinda unexpected. Wonders of Weather, Bathing Beauties and Beefcakes Luxury Suit (the normal one, not the underground one), Deviously Enslaved, and Wet and Cold are the ones that come to mind just now, it might be that those in particular are causing my problems. @.@; *is currently in the process of rebuilding her Skyrim load order from scratch again for the 9081239819728th time.*

(SOMEDAY I will have gotten this right @.@)

I have found that with few mods ImmerSlave works great, but the bigger your load order, the less likely it is that you Won't end up stuck in the cell with Mara gone and no way out (because of CTD issues that happen when you actually pick the lock and try to leave @.@)

I Have discovered that there are a few especially taxing mods which were kinda unexpected. Wonders of Weather, Bathing Beauties and Beefcakes Luxury Suit (the normal one, not the underground one), Deviously Enslaved, and Wet and Cold are the ones that come to mind just now, it might be that those in particular are causing my problems. @.@; *is currently in the process of rebuilding her Skyrim load order from scratch again for the 9081239819728th time.*

I am using Wonders of Weather, Deviously Enslaved and Wet and Cold. None of these have caused me any problems. My file account in Plugins view is currently 216.

My best bets are:

- Your load order or resource priorities might not be managed correctly. Fixed with running LOOT and sorting out known execeptions (if any) manually.  Also, if using MO, sorting left panel to match plugins in priority, where possible.

- You might be hitting in to known memory bug that causes extended loading screens and/or crashing on load. This can be fixed by setting up SKSE memory tweak to skse.ini file.

- Bathing Beauties and Beefcakes Luxury Suite is indeed a known troublemaker. Something with the mod seems to cause problems all the time. My first (and only culprit) from the list you provided would be that, if your problems are indeed caused by incompatible mods.

Edit: Had I really never replied to this thread before? In that case: thank you arbiter. I have been using the mod quite some time now and it is well. If you don't mind a recommendation, then would it be possible to add ring gag among options? RND users like my self would appreciate that. :)

I am using Wonders of Weather, Deviously Enslaved and Wet and Cold. None of these have caused me any problems. My file account in Plugins view is currently 216.

My best bets are:

- Your load order or resource priorities might not be managed correctly. Fixed with running LOOT and sorting out known execeptions (if any) manually.  Also, if using MO, sorting left panel to match plugins in priority, where possible.

- You might be hitting in to known memory bug that causes extended loading screens and/or crashing on load. This can be fixed by setting up SKSE memory tweak to skse.ini file.

- Bathing Beauties and Beefcakes Luxury Suite is indeed a known troublemaker. Something with the mod seems to cause problems all the time. My first (and only culprit) from the list you provided would be that, if your problems are indeed caused by incompatible mods.

Edit: Had I really never replied to this thread before? In that case: thank you arbiter. I have been using the mod quite some time now and it is well. If you don't mind a recommendation, then would it be possible to add ring gag among options? RND users like my self would appreciate that. :)

I've made some adjustments to my mod selection and BBLS is no longer on it, well, not the above ground one anyway. I think I'll try this again cause I really like the concept. When I was getting it to work it was taking awhile for SD+'s slavery thing to kick in and my soon to be owner would almost kill me before hand @__@

I've run loot so many times I just might lose my mind. But hopefully I'll have worked out the problems this time and (in spite of a few additions I've made to my old order) I can get everything I want from LoversLab to work. Including this > :D

. . . That is if I can ever either narrow my list down enough, or figure out how to merge my addons without losing textures, or losing the utility of some mods entirely. . . That has caused me sooo many problems @__@;

I did also drop Wonders of Weather, but picked up the old submods that have been dropped with the shooting stars and the rainbows, though isn't there a section in wonders where you can turn off the raindrops?

I'm running a decent computer, but it's no beast. Skyrim sets my default settings to low so it's probably honestly as pathetic as can run a modded Skyrim, and I've got a mod collecting Compulsion. So many awesome mods, so little load order space >.<; (I really need some expert advice on merging plugins. I can do it, relatively successfully, but I have had very little luck getting the right combination of mods merged to not lose stuff or screw up other mods >.< )

*Edit : Oh! and yes, I am using mod organizer, which probably saved my Skyrim life cause NMM and manual fuckups are VILE and soul devouring.

I've made some adjustments to my mod selection and BBLS is no longer on it, well, not the above ground one anyway. I think I'll try this again cause I really like the concept. When I was getting it to work it was taking awhile for SD+'s slavery thing to kick in and my soon to be owner would almost kill me before hand @__@

I've run loot so many times I just might lose my mind. But hopefully I'll have worked out the problems this time and (in spite of a few additions I've made to my old order) I can get everything I want from LoversLab to work. Including this > :D

---

*Edit : Oh! and yes, I am using mod organizer, which probably saved my Skyrim life cause NMM and manual fuckups are VILE and soul devouring.

I am going to polish my minion status again and post this one here. Not because I think that you guys are newcomers to Skyrim, but because almost every relevant thread is linked there. Guide was meant for new players and language of course reflects to that.

It is worth while to see at least what they wrote about load orders and resources, and also checking out very popular thread about problem mods in Nexus. There are plenty of more links to guides and tutorials that are worth to check out as well.

My own LL mods are working quite well. I likely owe that to these guys, because reading their posts made me to realize what I had done wrong with MO and pointed me to cut out mods that were causing problems. As it happens, I now have a very stable game, where LL mods are playing nicely together and with mods from Nexus.  :) 

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/594821545176386165/