I am going to polish my minion status again and post this one here. Not because I think that you guys are newcomers to Skyrim, but because almost every relevant thread is linked there. Guide was meant for new players and language of course reflects to that.

It is worth while to see at least what they wrote about load orders and resources, and also checking out very popular thread about problem mods in Nexus. There are plenty of more links to guides and tutorials that are worth to check out as well.

My own LL mods are working quite well. I likely owe that to these guys, because reading their posts made me to realize what I had done wrong with MO and pointed me to cut out mods that were causing problems. As it happens, I now have a very stable game, where LL mods are playing nicely together and with mods from Nexus.  :)

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/594821545176386165/

Definitely not 'new' but I'm definitely still in a position where I can benefit from some newb advice when it comes to modding. It can be a pain in the ass to get goo relevant information about everything. I'll take a look at that and hopefully it'll help. I really Need to get this finished before the school year starts up again cause otherwise it'll be a full nother year before I'll really have time to set all this stuff up right so I can finally play @__@;

T__T I wanna play my Sexr- I mean Skyrim . . .

I'm stuck at "take a moment to get your bearings", did I miss anything or is that just how it is? (I started with shipwreck)

I'm in the same boat, no pun intended :-/

Edit: Any options other then vanilla start results in the stuck "take a moment to get your bearings" objective.  Any suggestions?

Need some halp. After the bandit master got killed by some monster I lure into, and able to get the master key, take off all the devices, all good. However, bandit faction now treat me as their own???

That's with SD+? If you weren't released by the owner, the faction stuff should be cleared after a time: there's a delay which allows you to escape if you're in a bandit stronghold.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with the guards of all holds refusing to say something else than "Wait I know you", Immerslave is at the end of my load order and LAL just above..any idea ?

You're an escaped slave, right? I'd get that bounty on your head payed off asap.

How can I pay a bounty when I can't interact with the guards ?

I have a problem with the guards of all holds refusing to say something else than "Wait I know you", Immerslave is at the end of my load order and LAL just above..any idea ?

You're an escaped slave, right? I'd get that bounty on your head payed off asap.

How can I pay a bounty when I can't interact with the guards

If the guard doesn't do anything when you try talking to them, try punching a guard and either paying the fine or getting arrested.

How can I pay a bounty when I can't interact with the guards

If the guard doesn't do anything when you try talking to them, try punching a guard and either paying the fine or getting arrested.

Doh ! I guess I was trying to respect the law.. thx for the tip !

I really....really...want to enjoy this awesome mod...but it continues to crash after beth logo. i tried EVERYTHING in the descritpion, i changed the language of sneak tools strings, i reinstalled any required mod, i tryed even to disable sneak tolls, but nothing, it always continue to crash after bethesda logo, what should i do then?

I really....really...want to enjoy this awesome mod...but it continues to crash after beth logo. i tried EVERYTHING in the descritpion, i changed the language of sneak tools strings, i reinstalled any required mod, i tryed even to disable sneak tolls, but nothing, it always continue to crash after bethesda logo, what should i do then?

Does LOOT give you any Error in summary? I recommend using it first, due to possibility of multiply missing masters. If that does not give you any reply, then run TES5Edit to your mods and wait for it stop for error.

If neither gives you a reply, then something else is wrong there, but at least missing or broken masters (common reasons) are ruled out.

I recently updated my skeleton with the last Groovetama mod (xpmse V3 I think) and got ctd right as I was clicking the bed.

Which skeleton do you guys use when you start a new game ?

(from the readme provided by LL modder )

The game crashes whenever I use the bed! Don't tell me this isn't your fault either.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise! It's not my fault either.

The only known cause for this is using a body mod with a mismatched skeleton that's not compatible with it. When the bed is used, your character gets stripped of the prison clothing and your new equipment is added based on what you started as. It is this process that causes the issue when a skeleton mod that doesn't match the body is used. Something to do with bones the body mod is looking for that the skeleton doesn't have. Oddly enough, this tends to only happen on female characters. I have no idea why that is.

If this just confused the shit out of you, you're not alone. I don't use body mods. The only advice I can offer is to contact the authors of the body mod you're using and find out if it's compatible with the skeleton you're using. Trust me, you'll know if you're not using the vanilla skeleton because it requires installing one separately.

Again, since I don't know body mods, it's possible you just need to be sure that if the body mod comes with one that you're using that instead of something else.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is still buggy but works quite well with SL 1.60. Kinda lika before. I chose to be enslaved by Orcs and got someone in the camp to help me with the armbinder but the quest is still on the stage "Get your hands free". Isn't there a complete stage for the quest?

How do I edit the item list for what devices you get? I don't want to start with all those items and be stuck in a camp a whole day. Something really annoying happens when you get assaulted with devices on. Since the normal animations can't play, you get solo animations instead, ending up in your aggressors jerking off on the ground beside you. I don't know if this is normal or a bug with the new SL though.

I would like the kind of start you get when you just pick "nothing else" from the list. Then you get the default items, which are an armbinder, leg bindings and a collar. Seems realistic that they don't put on more things than what is needed and it's possible to get out of the stuff. But obviously that option is bugged which was just confirmed by Karin above. If you have bugged options in your mod, wouldn't it be appropriate to make a note in the description?

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to polish my minion status again and post this one here. Not because I think that you guys are newcomers to Skyrim, but because almost every relevant thread is linked there. Guide was meant for new players and language of course reflects to that.

It is worth while to see at least what they wrote about load orders and resources, and also checking out very popular thread about problem mods in Nexus. There are plenty of more links to guides and tutorials that are worth to check out as well.

My own LL mods are working quite well. I likely owe that to these guys, because reading their posts made me to realize what I had done wrong with MO and pointed me to cut out mods that were causing problems. As it happens, I now have a very stable game, where LL mods are playing nicely together and with mods from Nexus.  :)

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/594821545176386165/

Definitely not 'new' but I'm definitely still in a position where I can benefit from some newb advice when it comes to modding. It can be a pain in the ass to get goo relevant information about everything. I'll take a look at that and hopefully it'll help. I really Need to get this finished before the school year starts up again cause otherwise it'll be a full nother year before I'll really have time to set all this stuff up right so I can finally play @__@;

T__T I wanna play my Sexr- I mean Skyrim . . .

If you still have memory issues, try the SSME mod Trust me when i say that it helps A LOT! It's sort of the same as the 4 gb tweak for fallout NV. Amso i know this is very subjective but try to mess around with papyrus config a bit. BE CAREFULL though. i would only do this if SSME doesn't quite cut it yet. It's an absolute last resort "solution" because it can also mess up things even more. I don't know what kind of rigg you have but try to disable the shadows and use mods that enhance the light a bit to compensate for it. ("colorfull lights no shadows" comes to mind). Also try to look for some fog removers because believe it or not they also can be the cause of ctd's.

The really important thing to remember here is the SSME fix. 

found a sorta problem using this and prison overhaul

starting with as-lal immerslave start when it applies my bounty PO will not recognize ANY bounty on me until after I clear all bounties.

ugghh workaround found though

start new game that way and play as normal till pop-up where I can set what the bounty should be,

note amount 1500=1501, continue go to helgen finish main quest till after you talk to Gurder/Alvor in Riverwood,

(you are told to talk to the Jarl of Whiterun), restart PO,

wait till PO ready notice appears, wait 1 min additional, save game (in case I mess it up)

open console and manually set bounties to appropriate amount. continue game as normal (at this point PO works right and I get ganked

if I into a guard etc)

console command to enter bounty is

player.setcrimegold ??? citycode

???= amount of bounty  citycode is of course the code for the region (ie the place etc)

Windhelm = 000267e3

Falkreath  =  00028170

Solitude    =  00029db0

Markarth  =  0002816c

Dawnstar  =  0002816e

Morthal     =  0002816d

Winterhold = 0002816f

Riften         =  0002816b

Whiterun   =  000267ea

using this process has worked for me every time so far so I thought I would share the information.

If you still have memory issues, try the SSME mod Trust me when i say that it helps A LOT! It's sort of the same as the 4 gb tweak for fallout NV. Amso i know this is very subjective but try to mess around with papyrus config a bit. BE CAREFULL though. i would only do this if SSME doesn't quite cut it yet. It's an absolute last resort "solution" because it can also mess up things even more. I don't know what kind of rigg you have but try to disable the shadows and use mods that enhance the light a bit to compensate for it. ("colorfull lights no shadows" comes to mind). Also try to look for some fog removers because believe it or not they also can be the cause of ctd's.

The really important thing to remember here is the SSME fix. 

SKSE team has made this easy for us. SSME has been included with SKSE.ini tweak. :)

This mod's fixes mentions it corrects grey faces on certain NPC's, but I'm still seeing a grey orc face involving the master Orc enslavement path. I believe it's isolated to this mod. I also double checked to make sure he wasn't a vampire, which he isn't, and tried making my own Orc PC. There's definitely something up with this mod's Orc NPC.

Any new discoveries on the "stuck in cell" bug? I've got that, and none of the starts I've tried do anything but leave me in the cell, with no Mara statue. (I have tried about 6 different combinations of the opening.)

I have double, triple, and quadruple-checked to be certain I have all the requirements.
I have the very latest LAL, in fact all my mods are current as of day before yesterday.

I tried a rollback to an earlier LAL- had no significant change- still stuck in the cell.

Scoured my load list- everything that needs to be there is there, with immer and LAL at the bottom of the list.

I've uninstalled several high-load/script mods that might potentially cause problems. (Frostfall, Wet & Cold, and all the Sexlab stuff that was not strictly required.)

I'm very frustrated- I really do want to play this mod!  Any suggestions or news of known conflicts would be very helpful.

Any new discoveries on the "stuck in cell" bug? I've got that, and none of the starts I've tried do anything but leave me in the cell, with no Mara statue. (I have tried about 6 different combinations of the opening.)

I have double, triple, and quadruple-checked to be certain I have all the requirements.

I have the very latest LAL, in fact all my mods are current as of day before yesterday.

I tried a rollback to an earlier LAL- had no significant change- still stuck in the cell.

Scoured my load list- everything that needs to be there is there, with immer and LAL at the bottom of the list.

I've uninstalled several high-load/script mods that might potentially cause problems. (Frostfall, Wet & Cold, and all the Sexlab stuff that was not strictly required.)

I'm very frustrated- I really do want to play this mod!  Any suggestions or news of known conflicts would be very helpful.

You are welcome to include your mod list, though it sounds like you have trimmed it down.

The only time I can remember not having the mara statue is a long time ago it would take a minute to show up. But that hasn't happened in a while. I usually wait for the MCM menu to stop loading before I do anything.

I am having a problem with Immer Slave, after LAL was updated. All LAL features work correctly, but Immer Slave features do not.

I can select slavery options normally. but my character simply looses her clothing during a small blackout when touching the bed. She remains in the room and bed has become sleep-enabled.

I tried this several times. This is not a load order problem, in case someone was suspecting. Only files below Immer Slave are XPMSE and Wrye Bash data - in both panels of MO. Problem did not appear, until I updated LAL today.

I apparently didn't logging active and I do not have the time to do more tests  right now. I am asking if others are having similar problems? If so, then I will try to create and provide log tomorrow, if needed.

I am having a problem with Immer Slave, after LAL was updated. All LAL features work correctly, but Immer Slave features do not.

I can select slavery options normally. but my character simply looses her clothing during a small blackout when touching the bed. She remains in the room and bed has become sleep-enabled.

I tried this several times. This is not a load order problem, in case someone was suspecting. Only files below Immer Slave are XPMSE and Wrye Bash data - in both panels of MO. Problem did not appear, until I updated LAL today.

I apparently didn't logging active and I do not have the time to do more tests  right now. I am asking if others are having similar problems? If so, then I will try to create and provide log tomorrow, if needed.

That would be because he just went and changed a bunch of random shit as usual. GAH. I will take a look.

This might only affect bandit, vampire, and leftfordead starts (you know, like half the starts), since those were changed, but I haven't checked.