8 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I can't get the rubber collar to expand? is it because i already beaten rubber doll quest previously? i can use setstage and that works but this is not a solution i want.

There is some sketchy behaviour on repeating this quest.

Also sometimes it doesn't start properly, or instantly completes, leaving the quest broken, if started via Devious Cidhna.

Seems like once you start seeing expansion, it's probably working ok.

Has anyone else had issues with the Armbinders not getting equiped properly by this mod lately?

As in, the Armbinder is there, you can try to struggle out of it and all, but your hands don't go behind your back and you can still use your hands and equip weapons.

Manually equiping the Armbinder works like normal, and if I save and restart the game the armbinder beigns working properly again.

2 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

Has anyone else had issues with the Armbinders not getting equiped properly by this mod lately?

As in, the Armbinder is there, you can try to struggle out of it and all, but your hands don't go behind your back and you can still use your hands and equip weapons.

I have played with lots of different mod combinations, but i don't know any serious bugs related to armbinders. Only things i know are visual ones, such as arms showing out and without hands during some animations, or certain armbinders maybe clipping at elbows (this one is very rare if any). The petsuit is actually much worse when it comes to animations and limbs coming out of suit, maybe that's why it's not included in cursed loot table yet.

I have one of those rare opportunities where I am restraint free and unloaded all my gear, however some things were still adding weight to my inventory but not showing. I seem to have acquired a dcur_slavefollowertoken XX0c0038. TES5Edit says its Non-Playable. It does not seem to be having any effect and Free Me in the MCM does not remove it. Is it safe to remove it with the console without breaking anything?

@Kimy

On 10/28/2018 at 9:44 AM, SirCrazy said:

Suggestion: (Modification/option) For the bound shopping quest, rather than send a defenseless person across Skyrim with valuable goods, the shop keepers would require local deliveries instead. Also rather than remove all bondage items, they would only remove the least restrictive one. If the dragon born is bound up in several items, she would would have to make several deliveries to get them all removed.

For example: If the dragon born is wearing leg cuffs, a gag and an armbinder then after making the first delivery the shop keeper would remove only the leg cuffs. The next delivery would get the gag removed and the last delivery would get the armbinder removed (assuming more items are not added while making deliveries).

If you wanted to be mean, you could have a cool down for each vendor so that the dragon born would have to go to different vendors to get all the items removed. Some towns don't have many vendors. If you wanted to be really mean, the vendors could randomly not need any deliveries and may instead add more devices.

@Kimymaybe its time for another update on patreon *wink *wink 

18 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

Manually equiping the Armbinder works like normal, and if I save and restart the game the armbinder beigns working properly again.

I think you're the first person to mention an issue quite like that with the current versions of DCL and DD.

The armbinders are generally working fine. Some elbowbinders might have some glitches, possibly, but situational, or simply clipping problems.

Could it be a non-DD mod that is forcing different animations?

Something that uses old Zaz code?

Also check:

Did you run FNIS?

Did you possibly corrupt your FNIS in MO (if you use it) by doing a FNIS for another profile?

Did something else possibly corrupt your FNIS output somehow?

Could simply be a problem with your install, or your PC, or the old favourite, stack dumps.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I think you're the first person to mention an issue quite like that with the current versions of DCL and DD.

The armbinders are generally working fine. Some elbowbinders might have some glitches, possibly, but situational, or simply clipping problems.

Could it be a non-DD mod that is forcing different animations?

Something that uses old Zaz code?

Also check:

Did you run FNIS?

Did you possibly corrupt your FNIS in MO (if you use it) by doing a FNIS for another profile?

Did something else possibly corrupt your FNIS output somehow?

Could simply be a problem with your install, or your PC, or the old favourite, stack dumps.

I do still have Zaz7 for compatibility but from my understanding that shouldn't affect my DD installation as their animation directories are separate since DD v4?

And I properly updated DD at that time with a clean removal of the old files before installation.

Other than that the only mod that overwrites a DD mod is Expansion by Cursed Loot, and Cursed Loot gets overwritten by Devious Followers but I believe that's intended?

Don't run anything else that could pull different animations like described and wouldn't that still unequip my weapons and prevent the use of my characters hands?

Always run FNIS whenever I install, update or uninstall any mod that is tied to FNIS

Do use Mod Organizer but have never on this installation of Skyrim used the profiles since they don't work very well

Not impossibly that my FNIS output has been corrupted as the actors in my sexlab animations seem pretty desyncronized from each other at times, but once again I feel that the script attached to the Armbinder that prevents use of the characters hands should still kick in, unless I've misunderstood how that works

21 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

Not impossibly that my FNIS output has been corrupted as the actors in my sexlab animations seem pretty desyncronized from each other at times, but once again I feel that the script attached to the Armbinder that prevents use of the characters hands should still kick in, unless I've misunderstood how that works

I wasn't sure what you were seeing, I thought possibly just animation issues.

Sounds more like game is broken. The quit and reload sounds like game gets corrupted while running. Consider checking your install files for damage via Steam. Check your discs for errors, etc.

Do you see the same problems on a new game? If not,  it's just one bad game. If it's repeatable on new games, it's something in your setup.

Addendum...

If you're getting a problem where animations periodically reset, then it could be like the issue being discussed on the Slaverun forums right now.

However, if DD is not working at all after a while, then see above :( 

Suggestion: Devious Shouts. These shouts would enhance the player in some way for a period of time, but then bind the dragon born after the effect ends. The more words spoken the greater the enhancement but also the greater the bondage. The words could be learned from devious books found randomly in chests the same way restraints/keys are found.

Devious Magic Shout:  First word increases magic power by 50% for 1 min but binds the player in 1 random generic restraint when the effect ends.  Second word increases magic power by 100% for 1 min but binds the player in 3 random generic restraints when the effect ends. Second word increases magic power by 150% for 1 min but binds the player in 5 random generic restraints when the effect ends.

Devious Might Shout: First word increases physical damage by 50% for 1 min but binds the player in 1 random generic restraint when the effect ends.  Second word increases physical damage by 100% for 1 min but binds the player in 3 random generic restraints when the effect ends. Second word increases physical damage by 150% for 1 min but binds the player in 5 random generic restraints when the effect ends.

Devious Bondage Shout: First word binds all women in a 50ft radius but also binds the player in 1 random generic restraint. Second word binds all women in a 100ft radius but also binds the player in 1 random high security restraint. Third word binds all women in a 150ft radius but also binds the player in 1 random slave restraint.

Devious Speed Shout: First word grants an extra 50% movement speed for 1 min but binds the player in pony boots when the effect ends. Second word grants an extra 100% movement speed for 1 min but binds the player in slave boots when the effect ends. Third word grants an extra 150% movement speed for 1 min but binds the player in a hobble dress when the effect ends.

Devious Defenders Shout: First word summons a pack of friendly wolves for 2 mins but binds the player in 1 random generic restraint. Second word summons a pack of friendly elementals for 3 mins but binds the player in an arm binder. Third word summons a pack of Demora for 5 mins but binds the player in a yoke.

Devious Release Shout: First word 50% chance to remove one generic restraint but if it fails one generic restraint is added instead. Second word 50% chance to remove all generic restraints but if it fails many generic restraints are added instead. Third word 50% chance to remove all generic, high security and slave restraints but if it fails a complete set of high security and slave restraints are added.  (Note: To avoid spamming you could: have a a long cool down period or always equip a gag and remove keys on a failure.)

hi! can somebody help me: DCL crash skyrim on "New Game" even if i use it without any other mods, aside from required. 

I played heavy modded versions before with half of the loverslab mods combined, and only DCL causes crashes.

Papyrus.0.log

Spoiler

[11/01/2018 - 01:44:50AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[11/01/2018 - 01:44:50AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[11/01/2018 - 01:44:50AM] warning: Replacing native function SetDisplayName on unlinked object WornObject.
[11/01/2018 - 01:44:50AM] warning: Replacing native function Notification on unlinked object Debug.
[11/01/2018 - 01:44:50AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[11/01/2018 - 01:44:50AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[11/01/2018 - 01:45:09AM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[11/01/2018 - 01:45:09AM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?
[11/01/2018 - 01:45:09AM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?
[11/01/2018 - 01:45:09AM] Cannot open store for class "_Camp_TinderTypeScript", missing file?
[11/01/2018 - 01:45:10AM] ERROR: Failed to find variable ::zad_GagPreEquipMsg_var used in dcur_slaveGagScript.OnEquippedFilter()

9 hours ago, SirCrazy said:

Suggestion: Devious Shouts. These shouts would enhance the player in some way for a period of time, but then bind the dragon born after the effect ends. The more words spoken the greater the enhancement but also the greater the bondage. The words could be learned from devious books found randomly in chests the same way restraints/keys are found.

Maybe it would make sense to pursue your shout ideas on the Shout Like A Virgin forum ... as SLAV already has some things similar to what you describe, and has a bit of a focus on ... shouts.

I believe that Shout Like A Virgin affects all shouts and has many other game play effects. My suggestion above would only affect the newly added Devious shouts, giving the player the option to take risks only when they choose to.

Another option is that instead of shouts these could be devious spells and each word would just be changed to be the spell level.

I really like DCL and I'm just kinda throwing ideas out there.

14 hours ago, Shefango said:

hi! can somebody help me: DCL crash skyrim on "New Game" even if i use it without any other mods, aside from required. 

I played heavy modded versions before with half of the loverslab mods combined, and only DCL causes crashes.

Run FNIS ?

If using MO, make sure the FNIS "output mod" you create is actually enabled.

Version 7.0

- Added: Chloe: Chloe is an unlucky courier working for an eccentric shopkeeper in Dawnstar. You can find her in Fort Helgen. That's that place that just got wrecked by a dragon! Mistaken for a thief and arrested by the Imperials, the poor thing survived the dragon attack in a cell. Will you help her escape and recover her delivery before her boss gets angry at her? This new quest, in conjunciton with the LAL quest "Delivery Refused" is meant to be a kink alternative to start up a new game. It's currently the largest quest in DCL and should provide 2-3 hours of fun.
- Added: Extensible Dominant Follower Framework (XDFF): XDFF is a rule-based system for modelling Dom/sub relationships. It takes advantage of the circumstance that most aspects about such relationships are rules, e.g. "You need to kneel in my presence", or "You need to wear a blindfold when you sleep". With XDFF, these rules can be modeled in encapsulated scripts and attached to a handler that selects rules based on their type (e.g. permanent rules, random rule of the day, errand etc). The rules script contain all necessary code to evaluate compliance, hand out warnings or even punishments etc. No part of any rule code is located anywhere but its own script. Why is this cool? Because it's really easy to add rules or dialogue to a dominant follower, even from 3rd party mods. If it turns out that people don't like a certain rule, all I need to do is clicking on the rule and delete it. Or if If people want a dominant follower to behave differently, they can even write a plugin and make it happen! And the best thing is that XDFF works for arbitrary NPCs. Any character can be a dom, not just Leon or Leah.
- Added: Supply and Demand: The Dollmaker is running out of materials to craft her unique creations with. She needs some exotic ingredients she wants you collect from her supplier. This supplier won't accept money as payment though, but has other things in mind. Such as running various errands. The dress code might be slightly unusual, but otherwise it wouldn't be fun (for the supplier, not you!) There is a reason why the Dollmaker wants YOU to do this! This repeatable quest should take around 1-2 hours to complete.
- Added: The Whore Collar. If you get locked in this device, you will lose a considerable portion of your gold and will have to earn even more by selling your body. If you earned enough, the collar will release you.
- Added: Milk Mod Economy integration: Cursed traps that can drug you now also can force drug you with some potions from MME. In rare circumstances, even with lactacid. Thanks to Lupine00 for the suggestion.
- Added: Dareboxes. You might find these in boss chests. You can open them for a guaranteed (more or less awesome) reward. They might or might not also tie you up. Do you dare?
- Added: While dominating, Sasha will be your keyholder. She will remove all keys from you as soon as you pick them up and put them in a box (far out of your reach of course!) When she stops dominating you, she will give them back to you.
- Added: New debug feature will indicate if DCL is currently running quests temporarily disabling traps and sex attacks. This can help tracking down problems.
- Added: The mod will now suppress most naked comments from NPCs if the actor is bound.
- Added/Changed: Completely refactored the Going Shopping quest. You can now start it even when not tied. The quest giver will lock restraints on you for the quest and take them off when its completed.
- Added/Changed: Combat surrender will no longer port you away by default. Instead, the victorious mobs will -always- tie you up after having fun with you. They will remain peaceful for a while, unless you draw a weapon, so you can retreat and...enjoy being tied up. This should make the feature both more reliable and more fun in most situations.
- Added: Five more alias slots for surrendering enemies. You can now haul up to 10 at the same time.
- Added: The Dollmaker. No, not the kink tailor. She's in the mod already. A weapon of the same name, crafted by her. She will offer it to you for completing the Chloe quest. Yes, it got a very unique enchantment.
- Added: If you free a bound girl, they will now have their clothes returned to them, so the poor things don't have to stand around naked.
- Added: Solicitation: Bondage sex scenes can now also use yokes.
- Added: Are you tired of getting bullied by sex-hungry males, despite your extensive combat training? How about talking some smack right back at them! This new dialogue option to deal with Skyrim's rampant misogyny allows you to take a tough stand for yourself if you reached a skill score of at least 50 in one of the major weapon arts. This avenue has a much greater chance of success than the regular "no", but is not without risk, either...
- Added: The Dollmaker is now selling hobble dresses, straitjackets, elbowbinders and the infamous pet suits!
- Added: Getting paid for solicitation now triggers a mod event (DCL_SOLICITATIONPAYMENT) communicating the amount paid to whoever is interested in it.
- Changed: ZaZ Animation pack is no longer a requirement for Cursed Loot. ZaZ assets have been removed.
- Changed: Removed support for the ZAP slavery faction for the above reason. ZAP mods will no longer be able to detect active Leon/Leah slavery.
- Changed: Replaced Sasha's armbinder with the more strict elbowbinder.
- Changed: You can now remove all wrist restraints from Sasha using the dialogue, not just armbinders.
- Changed: Added a set of shackles to Sasha's toybox you can lock on her.
- Changed: Dominant Sasha now defaults to hardcore settings, meaning that she won't release you even if you ask her to. You will have to escape her collar to be free again. Or use the console to set her behavior to not-hardcore.
- Changed: DCL's generic restraints (Hand/Body/Head/Leg restraints) keys now support DD 4.1's new key destroy feature.
- Changed: If you are wearing an elbowbinder, you now have a chance to find a sharp item to cut it open with, like you already can for regular armbinders.
- Changed: Misogyny: Friends, priests and non-unique characters will no longer demand sex from you. Some people in Skyrim still have manners!
- Changed: Made Leon and Leah significantly stronger, so they are no longer a burden in combat.
- Changed: When enslaved by Leon/Leah, defeat in combat will no longer potentially separate you from your master.
- Changed: Removed DCL's custom bondage mittens. DCL will equip equivalent framework items now.
- Changed: Description of the MCM slider controlling advanced surrender conditions (e.g. unblocked power attacks, hit from behind) is now clearer.
- Changed: If the items trap the player when releasing a bound girl, the player now actually gets equipped with what she was actually wearing, instead of random items.
- Changed: Increased the reward for freeing a bound girl.
- Changed: The slave trader will now wander less, and give better rewards.
- Changed: Bound girls went to the hair stylist.
- Changed: Rubber Arrears now gives you seven days to complete it, instead of three. This should make it a bit easier to complete when the client cannot be found at the first location.
- Changed: The Dollmaker no longer employs a slave. She probably didn't cook well.
- Changed: NPCs ask you into bondage a lot less frequently.
- Changed: The Dollmaker has a lot more gold to buy your stuff with.
- Changed: Converted all high security items to use standard framework scripts instead of custom DCL ones. The obsolete scripts have been deleted.
- Fixed: Surrendered NPCs should now properly follow the player when ordered.
- Fixed: Followers should no longer attack captured NPCs. They are now also immune against damage not dealt by the player herself.
- Fixed: Rubber Arrears: Captured indebted customers should now properly follow the player when ordered.
- Fixed: Bound Queen: Diary fragments will drop again.
- Fixed: The Tentacle Parasite should be able to get removed reliably again.
- Fixed: Followers will no longer get tied after a rape scene when follower support is disabled.
- Fixed: Solicitation: Armbinders will now get properly removed after a bondage sex scene.
- Removed: The "Being a Good Girl" quest and its assets got removed from DCL, as Leon and Leah now use the new XDFF system for dominant followers.

Right, here we go - DCL's biggest update ever! I hope you enjoy it! :)

- Since this is a new major version, you probably WILL need a new save game. You can try with a cleaned one, but YMMV.

- I changed a lot of things in this version. As in...I probably broke a few things here and there. :P  Major new versions are major versions! I normally don't provide older DCL versions, but if you prefer a DCL version that (mostly) withstood the test of time, you can still download version 6.4 here: https://mega.nz/#!fUUTTKjB!uFOuWrbVO24Pc03ZwH7HMuUEE_lrKvibafW9Rtj2LK4

- You NEED the new DD 4.2 update, released today!

The probably largest overall new feature is XDFF. Since it's really THAT complex and there is no way I can test every possible scenario it could trigger, even with a small army of testers, I would love to get your feedback on it. What works well, what does not. What other rules can be added, etc.