I'm still on v4.8 as I'll not have a chance to update to v4.9a until Friday night as rl is busy this week.

I saw the earlier posts regarding the odd behaviour of disappearing NPC's after sex attacks and thought I'd mention an oddity I have experienced and haven't reported before as it's pretty trivial and never seemed that important. Indeed, it may not be anything to do with DCL and just a Skyrim AI error.

After a sex attack at Candlehearth Hall, for some reason now most of the NPC's (usually 5 or 6) congregate in the bedroom when sleeping or hitting "T" to make the time pass. It doesn't matter how long the period is, even after an hours rest they'll all be in the bedroom then disperse, if you pass time for another hour and they're all back in the bedroom again.

It only happens in that one location so I personally think it's just an AI glitch but I mention it in case it's relevant in some way.

When I do the upgrade I'll test it at cleaned game stage though with AI issues script cleaners are pretty hopeless so it likely a waste of time, but if it does clear up the issue I'll let you know.

As far as 1, my biggest problem was getting blindsided by the teleport. I just figured if they can't get to you, they shouldn't have the privilege. Lies of site also seened to help that.

Pet Collar was new to me as well, but it seems like a pared down version of the cursed collar, with an easy out. It might be nice to have some varying levels of screwed.

Milk Mod Economy basically adds bunch of racial milks that are beneficial. It might be nice to not be raped or drugged every time you pick a flower, after all. The downside is once you drink racial milk, you start producing milk yourself and must be pumped to avoid it affecting your carry wright.

I also thought of another thing you might like. What do you think about drugged food/potions? I quess that would require some supporting quest/enslavement parameters, but drugged food is perhaps the most plausible type of trap.

Thanks for the reply! Also, just as a passing note, do you have any dialogue you need voiced? I have a wide range and am a decent mimic, should you want to begin adding some audio content. Thanks again!

Same here for the open hood for the Doll quest: it doesn't render in game. I see the mesh and the armor AA in the CK, so I'm a bit puzzled by this.  Haven't spotted a matching texture file - but then, I'd expect a purple hood if that were missing (not an invisible one).

I finally got a little free time, and was checking out your changes. But I have a problem.

I would just like to know what i have to do to get the corset off. I have attempted to use your free me, and every console command I could muster, but it keeps re attaching it's self no matter what. I assume you must have a check if it is on or something, and then re applying it, or it is a busted DDI Item, and won't or does not have the proper set up to be removed.

Is there no good way to remove it, or is it a busted DDI Item ?

It is insane. It does not fit my character well, and just in general is not and Item I find erotic, in any way. Had it been a french lace corset I might have had more favor for it, but it is a piece that truly need other items to compensate for its shape.

But Main thing is I just want to remove it, and then set it I hope to never ever again be applied to my character in your MCM.

The corset implementation is...counterintuitive. Removing one via scripting is challenging, to say the least. I have tried to work around its "unique features" long enough that I am contemplating removing corsets from Cursed Loot altogether.

If it's not a quest corset, just spawn a key in the console and unlock it with that.

I think I finally managed to get rid of it, I am testing, sorry, but the darn thing was bugging me a lot..LOL

1.Problem was i could get it off, but it would not leave my inventory.

2. I could not hole shift, and toss it.

3. I think I got rid of it by placing it in a chest that I opened, at least I don't see it in my inventory any more.

4. Yes I had read that there were problems with it. Thx U for answering me so quickly. I know or did not figure it was your fault, but I was having a lot of trouble with it.

Was mainly hoping that you could help me get it out of my Life..LOL

Kimy, just wanted to say that the rubber doll quest is awesome. I love the built in struggle to it. Only problem I have right now is I feel there are too few methods of involuntarily increasing arousal (barring piercings & plugs).

I hope to see some similar stuff in the future - perhaps your own take on a Spriggan infestation, or another integration with Estrus Chaurus (maybe a parasite that begins a chaurus egg incubation if not dealt with quickly enough)?

If it's not a large undertaking, would it be possible to change the quest collars slightly to include an MCM toggle to allow wearing clothing/armor? Have the relevant pieces un-equip as needed (When the rubber collar expands have it unequip the Armor piece).

Thanks for all the time & effort you've put into this mod so far, and for what you continue to add - you're awesome!

IDEA: devious tattoo and device comments

There are so few mods about tattoo. IMO tattoo plays a very important role in humiliation or slavery. We already have SlaveTats and its author provides API support for other modders. 

I don't know why so few mods integrate SlaveTats for now  :mellow: .

My idea is: 1) PC may get tattoos through events, and then 2) NPCs will act more deviously if they see those tattoos. Of course it will be amazing if there are 3) tattoos with special (devious) effects just like Dibellan Defender.

1) How to get tattoos. It for sure can be a tattoo trap or aftermath of specific events e.g. Damsel in Distress quest. But I have a more interesting idea. PC may get some "tattoo" devious devices through events. When equipped those devices continuously burn your skin and finally leave tattoos if they are not removed in time.

2) How to remove tattoos. Just like blacksmiths can remove hi-sec devices, apothecaries can remove tattoos by special potions. Disappearing in some time is also good. But please don't make tattoo removal a special quest, since tattoo is not that punishing and I want it can be triggered more often.

3) Special device comments. If the tattoos have no devious effects then this will be their only in-game debuffs. When NPCs see visible tattoos on PC, they will most likely choose devious ones from existing actions, or take some special actions. For example, there is a tattoo in Grooovus Tattoo Pack which says "If you can read this, punish me for not wearing my belt". This tattoo can be covered by a chastity belt or any equipment occupies slot 32, so if PC is not wearing either of them, the tattoo is visible, NPCs nearby will teach her a lesson by an aggressive raping, and then kindly give her a belt with two plugs as gift. Of course it can be related to sex attack probability and solicitation aftermath as well and it's up to you Kimy.

4) Tattoos with magical effects. It may be a bit off-topic and conceptually duplicate with devices. I admit that most debuffs are more suitable on devices than on tattoos. But maybe it can be treated as sign of some special effects, just like "next looting will be definitely cursed" or "can not remove devices with keys". 

Sorry for my poor english.

I was wondering if I could make a suggestion, specifically as it pertains to the sex attack events.

1. Pet Collar has this system whereby potential sexual partners (consensual or no) are given an AI package (that has a 10 second cool down to prevent getting stuck/permanently made neutral/etc.) and they travel to the player in logical ways (rather than teleworking). The current problem is that enemies just teleport when conditions are met. That can A. Break the game (character with a key teleworking past a locked door) B. Preclude the player from defending her/his self (the scene just triggers;might be good to force a conversation first (or at least make Jat an MCM toggle)) and C. Avoid dangerous areas (you can't avoid dangers if they can simply teleport in). This would also help correct the issue of wolves showing up in an Inn or bandits bypassing any traps or guards.

2. Another fix for the problems stated in 1 would be assisted by adding a required line of sight.

/re 1: That's pretty much like my own system works as well, except that mobs currently fall back to teleporting to the player when they cannot reach the player within a given time. I have never tried Pet Collar, but my sex attacks have a fairly long range (that's needed in case the player allows a large number of simultaneous attackers), so that's why the teleports are sort of needed. I am not ruling out changing this to a "tag player first" system one day, but in that case, I'd probably have to decrease the maximum number of rapists per scene.

Yeah, I already really dislike that idea, because of the need to reduce the max number of rapists or max range. At the moment, DCL is the only possible way I know of to trigger bigger gangbangs in friendly areas. (All other mods I know of at the moment are limited to threesomes basically) Taking it out leaves a gap no other mod can fill. As you said, it works well for pet collar because it deals with only a small number of people, in a smaller range. Defeat only works with hostiles, and with a much smaller number of rapists; deviously helpless only works with hostiles.

For whatever its worth, I'd really like DCL to keep its good-sized gangbang capacity. Also very concerned about LOS requirements - the more requirements the touchier things get technically, plus it would again largely kill the possibility of decent-sized gangbangs. LOS also works really badly in skyrim from my experience.

Edit: Clarified thoughts.

Edit 2: Just remembered. SD+ and Sexlab Dialogues provides 1 possible avenue for a consecutive threesome. That's the closest any other mod comes to enabling a gangbang, It's meant to be a proper gangbang from what I can tell, but it's been bugged a long time. Anyhow, the current implementation for sex attacks in DCL is a huge part of why I like it so much.

@ Kimmy,

Instead of doing difficulty presets (that will never suit anyone, because different people want different things), wouldn't it be easier to implement an export/import settings feature? So instead one could just save his preferences once and then simply import them back?

I was wondering if I could make a suggestion, specifically as it pertains to the sex attack events.

1. Pet Collar has this system whereby potential sexual partners (consensual or no) are given an AI package (that has a 10 second cool down to prevent getting stuck/permanently made neutral/etc.) and they travel to the player in logical ways (rather than teleworking). The current problem is that enemies just teleport when conditions are met. That can A. Break the game (character with a key teleworking past a locked door) B. Preclude the player from defending her/his self (the scene just triggers;might be good to force a conversation first (or at least make Jat an MCM toggle)) and C. Avoid dangerous areas (you can't avoid dangers if they can simply teleport in). This would also help correct the issue of wolves showing up in an Inn or bandits bypassing any traps or guards.

2. Another fix for the problems stated in 1 would be assisted by adding a required line of sight.

/re 1: That's pretty much like my own system works as well, except that mobs currently fall back to teleporting to the player when they cannot reach the player within a given time. I have never tried Pet Collar, but my sex attacks have a fairly long range (that's needed in case the player allows a large number of simultaneous attackers), so that's why the teleports are sort of needed. I am not ruling out changing this to a "tag player first" system one day, but in that case, I'd probably have to decrease the maximum number of rapists per scene.

Yeah, I already really dislike that idea, because of the need to reduce the max number of rapists or max range. At the moment, DCL is the only possible way I know of to trigger bigger gangbangs in friendly areas. (All other mods I know of at the moment are limited to threesomes basically) Taking it out leaves a gap no other mod can fill. As you said, it works well for pet collar because it deals with only a small number of people, in a smaller range. Defeat only works with hostiles, and with a much smaller number of rapists; deviously helpless only works with hostiles.

For whatever its worth, I'd really like DCL to keep its good-sized gangbang capacity. Also very concerned about LOS requirements - the more requirements the touchier things get technically, plus it would again largely kill the possibility of decent-sized gangbangs. LOS also works really badly in skyrim from my experience.

Edit 2: Just remembered. SD+ and Sexlab Dialogues provides 1 possible avenue for a consecutive threesome. That's the closest any other mod comes to enabling a gangbang, It's meant to be a proper gangbang from what I can tell, but it's been bugged a long time. Anyhow, the current implementation for sex attacks in DCL is a huge part of why I like it so much.

I follow your concerns, yet the teleworking still is game breaking. At this point, I have the attacks pretty much disabled. I suppose a work around could be enabling player tracking (a la pet collar) and just have a modifier to spawn in more actors if the targeted actor reaches the player; it would even have the benefit of reduced system load unless the actor actually reaches the player.

Just an example, but when I'm creating a new character in alternate start, the ghosts will just teleport into the cell and start raping the player before I can even get all my MCM settings configured. Sure, I could disable cursed loot until I'm ready, but this situation occurs often enough to merit the post in the first place. Anyway, just another thing.

I follow your concerns, yet the teleworking still is game breaking. At this point, I have the attacks pretty much disabled. I suppose a work around could be enabling player tracking (a la pet collar) and just have a modifier to spawn in more actors if the targeted actor reaches the player; it would even have the benefit of reduced system load unless the actor actually reaches the player.

Just an example, but when I'm creating a new character in alternate start, the ghosts will just teleport into the cell and start raping the player before I can even get all my MCM settings configured. Sure, I could disable cursed loot until I'm ready, but this situation occurs often enough to merit the post in the first place. Anyway, just another thing.

I guess we see this issue very differently. The alternate start ghosts example is no longer an issue - the toggle defaults to off. I see your point about how combat surrender might be improved, but it comes at the tradeoff of closing off certain sexual possibilities - in this case gangbangs in non-hostile areas, on the particular scale that cursed loot makes possible. 

To be clear, I think your ideas have merit. I believe we are just weighing things differently - if we were mod makers we'd design and prioritise things differently. Different sexual predilections and gameplay approaches to sexlab-modded skyrim I suppose.

The reason I responded to this suggestion was well, I really like this feature of cursed loot, and the changes you proposed would really dilute key aspects of this event. Nor is it a feature that can be replaced by any other mod currently on LL. For me, it may severely impact what is one of the key draws of cursed loot (again, for me, not speaking for anyone else here!); and cursed loot is one of my topmost essential sexlab mods.

Anyhow, that's just me explaining my posts on this topic. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. In the end, I guess Kimy will do what she judges to be best. :D

That's very unlikely considering that sex attacks are disabled by default... :P

@ Kimmy,

Instead of doing difficulty presets (that will never suit anyone, because different people want different things), wouldn't it be easier to implement an export/import settings feature? So instead one could just save his preferences once and then simply import them back?

The presets would be much easier to implement as I wouldn't need to define presets for -all- settings, and in contrast to saving MCM as a whole they would also survive changes in Cursed Loot's MCM (which I tend to do in each and every patch).

Ghosts raping the player in the Alternate Start zone is from Sexlife mod.

Although it depends on randomly assigned settings of the Sexlife Mod so its entirely random for how many people would be effected by that.

Of course if you were to enable DCL functions and Tie Me Up its probably possible then.

------------------------

I like the idea of the option to get out of Bondage by working at the local INN.  As there are quite a few INN's in the game and it would seem to be a decent way to get the items off without simply Removing All function.

I'm having issues with the corset too, but normally I just have to get a Key to remove it. what is the item number so I can console command it?

I would be sad to see the corsets go though, I really like them, they are a significant hindrance to my character.

My biggest concern today is that my slave/slut/rubber doll collar thinks I have clothes on when I don't.  Can anyone suggest a plan on how to fix this?  I was thinking to put everything in a box and so some console command, but I thought maybe someone had an issue with this and could make a suggestion.  I suppose it could be a mod like Soulgem oven which is giving me an invisible item, but it's never been an issue before.

I'm having issues with the corset too, but normally I just have to get a Key to remove it. what is the item number so I can console command it?

I would be sad to see the corsets go though, I really like them, they are a significant hindrance to my character.

My biggest concern today is that my slave/slut/rubber doll collar thinks I have clothes on when I don't.  Can anyone suggest a plan on how to fix this?  I was thinking to put everything in a box and so some console command, but I thought maybe someone had an issue with this and could make a suggestion.  I suppose it could be a mod like Soulgem oven which is giving me an invisible item, but it's never been an issue before.

I have tested Cursed Loot with SGO and it definitely works. And invisible items in general wouldn't do anything unless their creator slapped a clothing keyword on them (which would be a silly thing to do).

That's very unlikely considering that sex attacks are disabled by default... :P

Yeah, I guess that's my fault for keeping too many mods. I just go through all the settings and such. Perhaps that might be my problem for trying to get all the settings out of the way on the onset, lol. Thanks for the awesome mod!

I guess we see this issue very differently. The alternate start ghosts example is no longer an issue - the toggle defaults to off. I see your point about how combat surrender might be improved, but it comes at the tradeoff of closing off certain sexual possibilities - in this case gangbangs in non-hostile areas, on the particular scale that cursed loot makes possible.

To be clear, I think your ideas have merit. I believe we are just weighing things differently - if we were mod makers we'd design and prioritise things differently. Different sexual predilections and gameplay approaches to sexlab-modded skyrim I suppose.

The reason I responded to this suggestion was well, I really like this feature of cursed loot, and the changes you proposed would really dilute key aspects of this event. Nor is it a feature that can be replaced by any other mod currently on LL. For me, it may severely impact what is one of the key draws of cursed loot (again, for me, not speaking for anyone else here!); and cursed loot is one of my topmost essential sexlab mods.

Anyhow, that's just me explaining my posts on this topic. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. In the end, I guess Kimy will do what she judges to be best. :D

Hey, fair enough. I guess the only really way to fix that would be to have two options, one for your camp and another for mine. Then again, I can always use Deviously Helpless and Dangerous Nights to get what I want, so it is more than reasonable that yous should here as well.

Hey, fair enough. I guess the only really way to fix that would be to have two options, one for your camp and another for mine. Then again, I can always use Deviously Helpless and Dangerous Nights to get what I want, so it is more than reasonable that yous should here as well.

When picking plants and stuff, I'm sometimes getting a notification about the ground shaking beneath my character's feet. I'm assuming that's the estrus thing. I've got Estrus for Skyrim and EC+ installed. I'm not getting any estrus attacks though, just a notification about the ground shaking.

Awesome mod....really like how it is progressing.

I had a quick idea about a new collar type. One that when the players arousal reaches a certain point it spawns ghosts (people and animals) to rape them. The idea being that for people who like to sneak a lot they would have to be mindful of their arousal levels :D This could generate another quest series to find keys to remove it.

Maybe add some configuration so it only triggers in dungeons etc

Just a thought anyay :)

Guest smellbo

If you feel like removing corsets from DDCL, please do a poll first to check if that's a generally acceptable idea with everyone, as I have not had a single problem with them, and enjoy them being implemented into the mod. I'm not saying problems should be ignored just because not all of us are having them, but I hope you consider other user's thoughts  :sleepy:

Sorry if I sound like a complete bitch, I just thought I would get my thoughts across.  :heart:

If you feel like removing corsets from DDCL, please do a poll first to check if that's a generally acceptable idea with everyone, as I have not had a single problem with them, and enjoy them being implemented into the mod. I'm not saying problems should be ignored just because not all of us are having them, but I hope you consider other user's thoughts  :sleepy:

Sorry if I sound like a complete bitch, I just thought I would get my thoughts across.  :heart:

I am always open to feedback and suggestions, but polls are something I am pretty much guaranteed to never do. And don't worry, one way or the other corsets are going to stay. In case I am going to phase out the existing ones, I will replace them with an alternative implementation, consistent with other DD items. :)

I still can't get any version past 4.6 to actually do anything. I can see the MCM menu options, but nothing ever happens; no traps no attacks. I've tried starting new saves or upgrading or using completely fresh profiles on M.O. but it still wont work.

I really want to play the new content, it sounds so fun! Until then I'll just use my old 4.2 build, last stable version I have...