feedbacks from my playthrough so far

it's overall quite smooth, didnt find any big bug

few things

1)this supposed to say "shop owner"?

Spoiler

image.png.a2f1fb7f9534d98f5413fbe56589ddf3.png

2) courier in chains quest, inn in windhelm doesnt have quest marker. all other quest markers appear just fine

then just my personal preferences

1)"premium line slaveboot"(socks)

it's just my personal thing......for chloe's quest the premium line slave boots are rendered as socks

it's not a big deal, but i happened to trip over my slave boots, AND remember seeing this from the DD 5.0 update note

- Changed: Rubber socks no longer make you trip over your heels...

minor detail, but it does kind of bug me

2) master of ropes quest, i was able to unlock my wrist binding with keys?........

maybe it has to do with the DD structure not DCL, but i havent used ropes before so this is the first time i get to click "unlock" on rope bindings and actually free myself.....

(happened only to the first rope he puts on me, the rest said i couldnt reach the bindings)

3) supply and demand quest, at the end dollmaker said something along the line of "let me check if the package is complete. no need to unlock you if you not"

so i reloaded an early save and delibrately dropped the package before going back to dollmaker

dollmaker still thinks everything is fine and unlocks me ?

4) after supply and demand is done, dollmaker didnt give any clue how to continue "bound in skyrim" quest

what am i supposed to do next?

i traveled between a few cities and no courier show up either

3 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

for live another life, somehow my only 3 options are DCL ones(im a slave/captured princess/escaped slave)

i dont see any regular LAL start options

cpatured princess is DCL.  one of those is immerslave.  The 3rd im not sure about.  could be sequins debauchery

2 hours ago, ahboojiga123 said:

4) after supply and demand is done, dollmaker didnt give any clue how to continue "bound in skyrim" quest

what am i supposed to do next?

i traveled between a few cities and no courier show up either

Same, I think it might be level gated? I forced dcur_twac_questarc to stage 0 and the quest is just 'breadcrumb' that follows up with bound queen, which was level gates in previous versions.

Ran into 1 bug in Ropes quest, Chloe lost her armor I gave her (standard imperial armor - she was wearing it, other items in her inventory remained fine) on the part where:

Spoiler

you're fully rope bound for return journey. Also not sure if this is DCL related at all, but I could not activate the carriage after choosing destination via the driver.

I'm on a brand new save lvl 4 character so far.

This is probably a DD bug, but rope armbinder's hands are black.

5 hours ago, Viri1 said:

Ok, so... bad news.

I did the initial Princess quest just fine. Then I got to Helgan, and starting experiencing crashes. At first, it was right after grabing Chloe's key. Then, the crashes would appear just from existing on Helgan. I've tried to re-load an earlier save, but as soon as I entered the keep, I saw the hallway for a while, and then boom, crash. Not sure how this may connect to DCL, or if it's some undiscovered problem with another mod, since I haven't entered Helgan in ages.

I'll post all the logs I had. All of them came from trying to navigate Helgan. While I am not versed in interpreting them... it doesn't look very good to me. I see references to Sexlab and devices, but I wasn't doing anything, nor wearing anything. Anyway, here you go. I'll try again later to run Helgan and see if I get any new info.

edit: It's a new playthrough, with DD and DCL freshly installed, and all requirements. Ran FNIS and Bodyslide as usual.

Papyrus.3.log 29.29 kB · 2 downloads Papyrus.2.log 28.33 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.1.log 28.3 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 26.83 kB · 2 downloads

Ok, so, an update:

I did manage to slog through Helgen, and a few more quests. I'm 99% sure it's just my game that is finally cracking under the years of mod "abuse", I had some issues in the previous version for anything related to Chloe. Lacking the skills to truly clean it up, I believe I'll move on to the SSE install for my future Loverslab mod adventures, so I'll wait for the SSE versions of the new DD and DCL (the current versions work much better than vanilla). Trying to play these quests while crashing in 1 of every 2 loading screens is not fun.

That aside, I have a few things to report:

-After doing the Chloe quest, the Bound in Skyrim chain didn't progress into the Courier in Chains quest. I had to "console" activate it (hilariously resulting in me getting bound again with no explanation, lol). Once it did, things went back on track. Both CiC and the Ropes quest were pretty fun. 

-However, I got stuck for good on the Inn quest. As in, after Marked for Delivery, I simply didn't get any quest for it. I could go to the inn itself, and let me tell you, that's a pretty fun place if my game doesn't crash due to all the insanity happening in there. But I couldn't progress.

This is all could've been on my end. Maybe I was just too stupid to find the triggers. I dunno. I think I'll stop insisting on this end. I may test some of the other features.

To those who haven't tried it: do so! The new stuff is very fun!

34 minutes ago, kplh said:

Same, I think it might be level gated? I forced dcur_twac_questarc to stage 0 and the quest is just 'breadcrumb' that follows up with bound queen, which was level gates in previous versions.

Ran into 1 bug in Ropes quest, Chloe lost her armor I gave her (standard imperial armor - she was wearing it, other items in her inventory remained fine) on the part where:

Hide contents

you're fully rope bound for return journey. Also not sure if this is DCL related at all, but I could not activate the carriage after choosing destination via the driver.

I'm on a brand new save lvl 4 character so far.

This is probably a DD bug, but rope armbinder's hands are black.

I haven't tried out the new versions yet so I can't comment on most of this, but the spoiler is a thing with DDs in general you can't activate it with your hands bound for animation reasons IIRC.

I'm also having the issue of the quest chain stopping after Supply and Demand, I bumped my level up to see if that did anything, still nothing. 

To note, while it tells me I completed Supply and Demand and it's even listed as done in Bound Skyrim it's still an active quest with all objectives completed in the log.

Playing through the Chloe/DCL quests, noticed a few things:

Typo (sorry1) - "Go to the show" upon first arriving in dawnstar to meet w/ the dollmaker

During the delivery quests, after the dollmaker gags you, I'm unable to speak with carriage drivers due to the gag, the normal special dialogue option from DCL 8 doesn't appear

During the rope bit of the quest in Markarth, i think there's something up with the textures on the rope armbinders, my hands are showing up very dark, doesn't happen with other armbinders as far as I can tell but will do some more testing

All pretty small problems, everything else has been pretty smooth for me so far, thanks again Kimy!

Got a bug.
DCL9 Beta 1 and newest devious devices pack and a brand new game. LaL Captured Princess start gave me a bit of an issue. The gear that is put on at the start, if I clicked on any of them, game would try to unequip and equip (or at least sounded like it) about 6 times and would give 6 boxes on what I wanted to do (unlock/struggle/etc) one after the other. Tested with other non-quest related DD gear and those worked properly.

When I talked to the bound NPC int he safehouse jail, afterwards I interacted with the NPC sitting on the wooden horse a couple times and as I was walking away, DCL triggered a trap and non-quest DD gear was equipped. Traps should be disabled because I was doing a DCL quest, right?

Same Room, food I picked up off the table to the left is mislabeled. Models don't match the names or weight/cost values.

After I got to the final part (Dead NPC near Helgen) and grabbed the Slaver Restraint and Chastity key, game started trying to remove gear and could hear the gear start unequipping and re-equipping which ended with only 2 pieces of gear removed, 1 for each key and the keys disappearing along with the 2 pieces of DD gear that was removed. Had to console to 1 more of both keys and remove the rest of the gear manually. Still spazzed out with the equip/unequip and multiple menus per gear but keys and DD gear stayed in my inventory. Don't know if keys and gear were intended to disappear from inventory or not.

Move onto Chloe quest.

Mage's Rubber Gloves show up as Fighter's Rubber Gloves in Magic Active Effects, Increasing health by 40.

Uniform Gloves don't give any sort of special bonus that I can see in Magic Active Effects. (intentional?)

20 minutes ago, pedal92 said:

DCL 9.0 won't initialize on a new game and has no mcm for me.  Is anyone else having this problem.  DCL 8.5 initializes on a new game just fine and has its mcm.

Have you tried the console command "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1". This can help with mcm's not appearing. I know that it may just be a problem with the beta and such but the more information the better.

feedbacks 

bug

Spoiler

whipandchain inn, locksmith laura, i tried a few different devices, her response always is this

image.png.c2e18e48b1e038a091e646182d58df20.png

then proceeds to successfully remove my restraints and charge me accordingly

ultratight stuff

when i unlock ultratight stuff, i get equipped with loosened version of the the item i was wearing,

but a copy of the original item stays in my inventory

image.png.c7285e3af22dfab05a583ebd8a9873d1.png

had all these in my inventory after i struggle out of the ultratight straitjacket

typos

Spoiler

DCL prison - sweep floor part

Spoiler

image.png.176bc6a5ade8f895bd6f69b56797c4b6.png

don't return before the job is done?

DCL prison - feeding part, right before making prison stew

Spoiler

image.png.21d326ac763403f6710f2e83a5c3945c.png

no way to feed you slut with the gag in?

whipandchain inn, game host outside escape room, struggle queen missing "

Spoiler

image.png.59b1bf65be28b2c15f0e40909bad3271.png

other stuff

Spoiler

DCL prison 

i got sweeping job twice in a row, then few tasks later 2 meal time in a row, might wanna adjust that?

blindfold i got from talking to other prisoners only gets removed when leaving prison, dont know if intentional or bug

bondage talk MCM menu just removed?

which rubber glove is supposed to be linked when talking to others?

i tried both "rubber glove with D link" and "slave rubber gloves", and turn MCM menu chance to 100% and go poke around in whiterun

no one locks the gloves together

ultratight stuff.log

locksmith.log

@Kimy  Thanks, now I'm really behind :)

This is what needs to be updated to make DCL scripts compatible with SE. Same change as before, I've listed the scripts and line numbers.

Spoiler

dcur_cursedslavebootsscript.psc     line 17

dcur_lb_rubberbootsscript.psc        line 76

dcur_lb_slavebootsscript.psc           line 68

dcur_rubberbootsscript.psc             line 69

dcur_stunslavebootsscript.psc         line 29

From:     if SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 5 || NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() < 5

To:  if SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") < 5 && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") < 1 || NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() < 5

SE has a problem where the facegen for the dead imperials were missing and could cause CTDs - could you include those?

We found if character preset is checked, the facegen doesn't generate using alt+f4. So we needed to uncheck that option and then generate the facegen for:

dcur_girl

dcur_chloequest_deadimperial

dcur_chloequest_deadimperialNoNote.

I'd attach mine, but the meshes wouldn't be LE compatible. If they are added to the LE version, they will get converted normally.

6 hours ago, Tenri said:

I haven't tried out the new versions yet so I can't comment on most of this, but the spoiler is a thing with DDs in general you can't activate it with your hands bound for animation reasons IIRC.

Surely you're not expected to (minor ropes quest spoiler)

Spoiler

Hobble all the way from Markarth to Dawnstar - that would take hours (IRL time).

Or am I missing something?

6 hours ago, pedal92 said:

DCL 9.0 won't initialize on a new game and has no mcm for me.  Is anyone else having this problem.  DCL 8.5 initializes on a new game just fine and has its mcm.

I have the same problem. I've started a new game and there is no mcm for DCL.

26 minutes ago, abds100 said:

I have the same problem. I've started a new game and there is no mcm for DCL.

This is old problem even in DCL 8.5. If you have too many mods what uses MCM some of it not initialized. You need remove all mods and add one for one to get working mcm then save. Add next mod, initialize then save. With minimal requirements for DCL MCM always initialize.

Also due to many mods you must wait longer. Up to 10 minutes while all initialize and save load to push next portion of initialize. Want many mods? Then suffer)

As for me DCL 8.5 takes 5 - 6 saves with almost minimal requirements to all initialize properly.

I have a question/complaint/issue. Great mod by the way. I started the Bound in Skyrim quest line. It seems to work. I released Chloe and headed futher into the dungeon. Then I thought "Hey what about the other choice of ending the Bound in Skyrim quest line." So I loaded an earlier save and went to Chloe and said I wouldn't help and the Chloe quest ended. But that's it? I can't release her and have her as a follower? I use her as a follower alot and it would be nice if I could end the Chloe quest but still release her from her restraints and have her as a follower. Just a suggestion.

Hi Kimy,

Thank you so much for the new update! So many new features, so many shiny new toys! I'm only at the very beginning of playing with said new toys, but I've already made a very cool discovery:

- The "LAL quest" Delivery Refused works perfectly even when LAL isn't installed (I much prefer Skyrim Unbound because of its non-dragon options). All one has to do is install DCL normally (without the LAL plugin), then launch the quest via console and rejoice.

Cheers!

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This is old problem even in DCL 8.5. If you have too many mods what uses MCM some of it not initialized. You need remove all mods and add one for one to get working mcm then save. Add next mod, initialize then save. With minimal requirements for DCL MCM always initialize.

Also due to many mods you must wait longer. Up to 10 minutes while all initialize and save load to push next portion of initialize. Want many mods? Then suffer)

As for me DCL 8.5 takes 5 - 6 saves with almost minimal requirements to all initialize properly.

Is this really a thing? I have never had that issue before. DCL 9 is literally the first Mod that didn't show an MCM for me. I'm using the same modlist as before just replaced the three DD mods with DD 5 and old DCL with the DCL 9 beta and the mmc does not show up (new game). Is there anything to look for in the log file?